May 21, 2024, 10:12:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #499 7/21 - 7/22/2006  (Read 156856 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 21, 2006, 10:41:47 PM »

I think it might make None feel much better if we prayed for her, but also let's send out some birthday wishes.  OK?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NONE.

We are here, just ask.  Our prayers are with you but if we can do more, let us know.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: July 21, 2006, 10:42:24 PM »

I was thinking about the fund raising thing. I do the United Way thing at my work ( not all bt myself ). We do gigantic gift baskets with donated items ... real good stuff.. dvd palyers, ipods. Most of it is donated. then we raffle off tickets. Raised ten thousand last year with that one.
Another big money maker was a cash raffle 1/2 and 1/2 . We do this one every two weeks. Bout $ 400.00 every two weeks goes to the UW kitty.
But the issue is : How to translate this idea to some corporate sponsors
and how to ensure it is run on the up and up. There would have to be a company involved to ensure that .
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 21, 2006, 10:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Just had to keep the photo of my SISTAH! We made such a good pair!

( agood pair of WHAT is the question..........)  Laughing  Wink

CBB.. you know .. they have the mojito commerical on now!!  we are just a pair of wild and crazy sistahs... (remember steve martin and dan ackroyd..on SNL??)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 21, 2006, 10:45:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Tylergal - are you still here?

You asked about Trend Micro PC-cillin.  I've had that program for years.  Is there something new I should know about it?   Shocked

No, I just changed to it because I heard it was very good, much better than others.

Yes, it was named by PC magazine as the best.  I love it.  It's a little tricky setting up all the bells & whistles, but they have a great tech dept that will walk you through everything.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 21, 2006, 10:48:44 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I was thinking about the fund raising thing. I do the United Way thing at my work ( not all bt myself ). We do gigantic gift baskets with donated items ... real good stuff.. dvd palyers, ipods. Most of it is donated. then we raffle off tickets. Raised ten thousand last year with that one.
Another big money maker was a cash raffle 1/2 and 1/2 . We do this one every two weeks. Bout $ 400.00 every two weeks goes to the UW kitty.
and how to ensure it is run on the up and up. There would have to be a company involved to ensure that .

TES is a nonprofit... 501(c)3.. and that usually gets people going.. my first thought.. Walmart  - like them or hate them... they do a lot for missing people...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 21, 2006, 10:49:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think it might make None feel much better if we prayed for her, but also let's send out some birthday wishes.  OK?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NONE.

We are here, just ask.  Our prayers are with you but if we can do more, let us know.

Yes, NONE all you have to do is ask..

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 21, 2006, 10:53:31 PM »

These are good ideas too.  Maybe we should start a FUNDRAISER thread for our ideas, so they can all be in one place to spark our imaginations.

I'm willing to work on whatever we come up with.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: July 21, 2006, 10:55:33 PM »

Several people on the front page have suggested that the girl Joran was seen with is the same girl that was in the Dutch reenactment.  It is not the same girl, IMO.  Completely different nose, mouth and chin.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #768 on: July 21, 2006, 10:55:34 PM »

Happy Birthday, none. I've left you a little note in the lounge. We know what your birthday wish is, and we join with you in prayer and faith that you will see it come true!  HUGS!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 21, 2006, 10:56:01 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

TES is a nonprofit... 501(c)3.. and that usually gets people going.. my first thought.. Walmart  - like them or hate them... they do a lot for missing people...

Mrs Red I hope I did not offend by posting the RED dress pic on the prior page...
AS far as dontations I was thinking Bill Gates

It is his products that most of are using to keep the story alive and will continue too untill  we have answers
JMO

BTW   do you have any idea or contacts for where I can write to take out an and in the paper that JR (Scoop) works for.. and yes I am being serious..  
E-mail address in my profile..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #770 on: July 21, 2006, 10:58:49 PM »

We could have a giant auction on ebay as a fundraiser. Everyone could put 2-5 items up, and have the winning bidders send the $$ directly to Red. All we'd have to do is ship the items. Then we'd know how much we collected. If it's like my garage sales, we'd all buy each others stuff anyway.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 21, 2006, 10:59:13 PM »

BTW   do you have any idea or contacts for where I can write to take out an and in the paper that JR (Scoop) works for.. and yes I am being serious..  
E-mail address in my profile..[/quote]

Old Fart.. it is pretty hard to offend me actually... so no, and I will always let anyone that does know .. usually via email... Laughing  

I have no idea about your question above... maybe a smarter monkey will know!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 21, 2006, 11:00:13 PM »

We could have a giant auction on ebay as a fundraiser. Everyone could put 2-5 items up, and have the winning bidders send the $$ directly to Red. All we'd have to do is ship the items. Then we'd know how much we collected. If it's like my garage sales, we'd all buy each others stuff anyway.  Wink

That is an interesting idea... lets brainstorm on that one..

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 21, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »

Happy Birthday, none. I've left you a little note in the lounge. We know what your birthday wish is, and we join with you in prayer and faith that you will see it come true!  HUGS!

CBB  and Tyler .. so well said.  I am with you here.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 21, 2006, 11:02:21 PM »

What is it about Joran and blondes.  Rolling Eyes

That girl looks like Samantha's mother from the old "Bewitched" TV series LOL. He must not be too concerned with anything above the neckline.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: July 21, 2006, 11:04:33 PM »

Well, since I didn't see IE, is it true that Joran sold the pics to the show? Anybody have a transcript of the show??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 21, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
What is it about Joran and blondes.  Rolling Eyes

That girl looks like Samantha's mother from the old "Bewitched" TV series LOL. He must not be too concerned with anything above the neckline.

Now SB.. even though I am blessed to be a red head, let's not stereotype blondes....  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: July 21, 2006, 11:06:04 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Mrs Red I hope I did not offend by posting the RED dress pic on the prior page...
AS far as dontations I was thinking Bill Gates

It is his products that most of are using to keep the story alive and will continue too untill  we have answers
JMO

E-mail address in my profile..

Oldfart:

DIRECCION
Weststraat #22
Telefon 582-7800 - Fax: 582-7044
EMail Address: E:mail noticia@cspnv.com
BON DIA ARUBA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: July 21, 2006, 11:06:42 PM »

Well, since I didn't see IE, is it true that Joran sold the pics to the show? Anybody have a transcript of the show??

I think there was an article tht went around...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 21, 2006, 11:07:33 PM »

I think there was an article tht went around...

edit... that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.