May 15, 2024, 01:51:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333138 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »

Has anyone ever heard this name Casey left some comments on his myspace he is from OH...

T Boeckman

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=197606803

There is a Todd Boeckman born in 1984 who was the QB for the Ohio State Buckeyes....

Todd Boeckman (born June 8, 1984), is a quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. He was recruited in 2002, but red-shirted and grey-shirted, extending his stay with OSU for two more seasons. His age (24) makes him currently one of the oldest players in college football. After Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith graduated after the 2006 season, Boeckman beat out fellow quarterbacks Rob Schoenhoft and Antonio Henton for the starting job. In 2007, he passed for 2,375 yards and 25 TD's and was named first team Big Ten. He also led the Buckeyes to the BCS National Championship Game on January 7th, 2008. He threw for 208 yards, 2 touchdowns , and 2 interceptions as the Buckeyes fell to Louisiana State 38-24.

Boeckman entered the 2008 season as a 6th year Senior. He was named the starter for the 2008 season, however has recently lost the starting job to Terrelle Pryor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Boeckman

Not sure it is the same one... but wasn't there talk of the father of Caylee being a football player?  Hm... what did those messages say?  I can't access MySpace at work....

He was in Orlando in December 2007... perhaps he picked up some cooties from Caseface...

Ohio State quarterback Todd Boeckman a semifinalist for Davey O'Brien Award
Posted by Plain Dealer staff October 29, 2007 15:45PM
Ohio State quarterback Todd Boeckman was today named a finalist for the 2007 Davey O'Brien Natinoal Quarterback Award.

Todd Boeckman of Ohio StateHe and 14 other quarterbacks made the semifinal list. Those 14 are:

* Sam Bradford, Oklahoma, FR
* Colt Brennan, Hawai'i, SR
* Brian Brohm, Louisville, SR
* Shaun Carney, Air Force, SR
* Rudy Carpenter, Arizona State, JR
* Chase Daniel, Missouri, JR
* Dennis Dixon, Oregon, SR
* Graham Harrell, Texas Tech, JR
* Corey Leonard, Arkansas State, SO
* Todd Reesing, Kansas, SO
* Matt Ryan, Boston College, SR
* Tim Tebow, Florida, SO
* Pat White, West Virginia, JR
* Andre' Woodson, Kentucky, SR

Each candidate was chosen for quarterback skills, athletic ability, academics, reputation as a team player, character, leadership and sportsmanship. The combination of votes from the selection Committee and fan vote will determine the Finalists as well as the Winner this season, with 5 percent of the total vote coming from dedicated fans.

Balloting for the three finalists closes Sunday, Nov. 18. All finalists will be in attendance in Orlando, Fla., on Dec. 6, when The O'Brien Winner will be announced on The Home Depot College Football Awards Show on ESPN Dec. 6.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »

I don't care if she rags on NG all day, but she better lay off my Lenny, OR my Tim Miller!! Tim is a hero! And Lenny... well, he gets to spit out some good info when NG lets him talk, which ain't often!
No judge in his/her right mind will allow her the freedom to roam around, unguarded. She could have looked for Caylee anytime in that 31 days she had not reported her missing. She could have told them where to find her for these last 3 months. She hasn't... so who thinks she's going to do any REAL searching now?!
God i know-if she would let LP talk theres no telling what other scoop we could get from him. I love nancy, but god she can be inappropriately rude sometimes. Its a wonder some of her expert guests agree to return! I did tell her to shut it last night(talking to the tv-i know) watching how rude she was to the polygraph expert as I think all he was trying to do was defend LP and establish his credibility. It also grates on my nerves to hear some of these defense attys spew their crap. Makes me wonder how i would find a decent one if i ever needed one! I never understood the whole story about the female gaurd or whatever that was working with LP's team. What did she need immunity for!!!!???
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

Has anyone ever heard this name Casey left some comments on his myspace he is from OH...

T Boeckman

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=197606803

There is a Todd Boeckman born in 1984 who was the QB for the Ohio State Buckeyes....

Todd Boeckman (born June 8, 1984), is a quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. He was recruited in 2002, but red-shirted and grey-shirted, extending his stay with OSU for two more seasons. His age (24) makes him currently one of the oldest players in college football. After Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith graduated after the 2006 season, Boeckman beat out fellow quarterbacks Rob Schoenhoft and Antonio Henton for the starting job. In 2007, he passed for 2,375 yards and 25 TD's and was named first team Big Ten. He also led the Buckeyes to the BCS National Championship Game on January 7th, 2008. He threw for 208 yards, 2 touchdowns , and 2 interceptions as the Buckeyes fell to Louisiana State 38-24.

Boeckman entered the 2008 season as a 6th year Senior. He was named the starter for the 2008 season, however has recently lost the starting job to Terrelle Pryor.

Not sure it is the same one... but wasn't there talk of the father of Caylee being a football player?  Hm... what did those messages say?  I can't access MySpace at work....

He was in Orlando in December 2007... perhaps he picked up some cooties from Caseface...

Ohio State quarterback Todd Boeckman was today named a finalist for the 2007 Davey O'Brien Natinoal Quarterback Award.

Todd Boeckman of Ohio StateHe and 14 other quarterbacks made the semifinal list. Those 14 are:

* Tim Tebow, Florida, SO

Each candidate was chosen for quarterback skills, athletic ability, academics, reputation as a team player, character, leadership and sportsmanship. The combination of votes from the selection Committee and fan vote will determine the Finalists as well as the Winner this season, with 5 percent of the total vote coming from dedicated fans.

Balloting for the three finalists closes Sunday, Nov. 18. All finalists will be in attendance in Orlando, Fla., on Dec. 6, when The O'Brien Winner will be announced on The Home Depot College Football Awards Show on ESPN Dec. 6.

Jun 8 2007 10:23 PM

happy early birthday! enjoy it.
and i hope you have your preseason game-face on. let's bring home a victory for the buckeyes! Smile
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »

Morning you all.  Dolce, I was reading back and saw something about you wearing high heels, and you better not be, young lady, you need some size 10 no 14 Swiss (what are they called, guys) tennis shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would I be wearing guys shoes? And my foot is not nearly that huge!! LOL 
Good morning Miss Kittie!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2008, 11:40:21 AM »

Morning you all.  Dolce, I was reading back and saw something about you wearing high heels, and you better not be, young lady, you need some size 10 no 14 Swiss (what are they called, guys) tennis shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, it's from the Natalee Holloway story.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2008, 11:40:49 AM »

K Swiss -- a reference to the Holloway case maybe?

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2008, 11:41:32 AM »

Yes, I was just kitten Dolce.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »

T Boeckman

* Tim Tebow, Florida, SO

Jun 8 2007 10:23 PM

happy early birthday! enjoy it.
and i hope you have your preseason game-face on. let's bring home a victory for the buckeyes! Smile

Hm... he went to High School at St. Henry's in St. Henry, Mercer County, Ohio, and would have been two years older than Casey.  Where in Ohio were they from?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

I believe Miss Kitty is referring to the infamous Joran Van Der Sloot, who either lost one shoe or no shoes or two shoes that were either size 10 or size 14 or maybe both or maybe not either. 

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »

I believe Miss Kitty is referring to the infamous Joran Van Der Sloot, who either lost one shoe or no shoes or two shoes that were either size 10 or size 14 or maybe both or maybe not either. 
Yep, morning BT

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »

Yep, morning BT

Morning Always.

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »

KiahJ They left in 1989 I believe and were from Warren, Niles area.....

Trumbull County, Ohio is where George was a cop...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »

Yes, I was just kitten Dolce.

Hey there A1. I'd recommend Keds for Dolce when the feet swell. 

I remember you, Caylee.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

Can someone tell me why the kids were in the garage at 3am?  Confused!!! 

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.
I thought that Sabrina's Aisenberg's bedroom was right off the garage; that's why it was 'easy' to come in and get her.  I remember an interview they did and showed where the bedroom was in contrast to where the garage was.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2008, 11:53:46 AM »

so, the phone just rang in the other part of the house, and my feet got tangled up in the sheets, and I had my coffee in my hand, so I almost did a header off the side of the bed....  You should have been here......Oh yeah, I missed the phone call too!!!!

LMAO   Souds like me.

We were out of town for two weeks and got back Saturday Sunday morning I was hunting for my thera flu in my suitcase and left it in the middle of the bedroom I came up front hubby got up about an hour later it was pitch black and he went azz over elbows over the suitcase cut his wrist and all. I was not in the good books!!lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2008, 11:54:07 AM »

KiahJ They left in 1989 I believe and were from Warren, Niles area.....

Trumbull County, Ohio is where George was a cop...

Gotcha, thanks... Probably nothing much to it then...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:14 PM »

I love this video!

At the end of the clip the female reporter asks "Why are you strutting like that?"

http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

Casey, your butt is becoming the size of a double-wide! (Okay, I have a big butt too!)

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

so, the phone just rang in the other part of the house, and my feet got tangled up in the sheets, and I had my coffee in my hand, so I almost did a header off the side of the bed....  You should have been here......Oh yeah, I missed the phone call too!!!!

LMAO   Souds like me.

We were out of town for two weeks and got back Saturday Sunday morning I was hunting for my thera flu in my suitcase and left it in the middle of the bedroom I came up front hubby got up about an hour later it was pitch black and he went azz over elbows over the suitcase cut his wrist and all. I was not in the good books!!lol
Im sorry, but that strikes me as really funny!  I would have been laughing while I looked for the first aid kit.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2008, 12:07:34 PM »

When will we find out if Casey gets to ride around with Baez???  What happened to the dead squirell???   What happened with the rope in the water???  Where is Wenchy and Carpe????  When is Tim coming back????

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2008, 12:09:49 PM »

I love this video!

At the end of the clip the female reporter asks "Why are you strutting like that?"

http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

Casey, your butt is becoming the size of a double-wide! (Okay, I have a big butt too!)

Lisa

I guess Casey is learning that that's what happens when a person spends too much time eating pizza and playing on their computer.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.