May 14, 2024, 03:04:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234799 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: June 20, 2005, 05:55:50 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Terry"
da wench....... lol, don't worry.....  Wink

yea wench...uh huh...we believe you!  Wink

Kerin, I was just going to say I'd vote for you but I changed my mind...lol.

that's good because I would be thrown out of office for having sex in the oval office with some hot male intern anyway! LOL
Oh wait...that's in the job description!!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 20, 2005, 05:56:41 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
WOW THIS IS VERY HEAVY NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE BEEN ACCUSED NOW, PLEASE NOTE THAT SUSPECTS COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER IS PROHOBITED BY DUTCH LAW IT VIOLATES THE RIGHTS OF THE SUSPECT AND MIGHT LEAD TO MISTRIAL:

THIS DESTROYS THE STATEMENT OF THE GUARD; AS I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THAT THEY WOULD BE SO STUPID FOR THE GUARDS TALKING TO OTHER SUSPECTS.

Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)
3 weeks after the disapearance of the american pupil holloway there is still no trace of her . Meanwhile the minesterie of justice has 4 suspects behind bars and still tips are being checked and witness being heared. The 26 year old suspect Croes has been in front of the judge this morning en the have lengtend his detainment.

ORANJESTAD — Drie weken na de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway ontbreekt van het meisje nog elk spoor. Wel heeft het Openbaar Ministerie inmiddels vier verdachten achter de tralies en worden continu getuigen gehoord en tips nagetrokken. De 26-jarige dj Steve Gregory Croes werd vanmorgen voorgeleid voor de rechter-commissaris. Zijn aanhouding is verlengd.

Paul van der sloot the father of the 17 year old witness has been heared on saturday intensly. The three other suspects meanwhile are being transported to the prison  KIA.  The 19 year old Satish Kalpoe has been transfered to the KIA his older brother Deepak and Joran have been transfered later today.

Paul van der Sloot, de vader van de 17-jarige verdachte Joran van der Sloot, werd zaterdagavond langdurig als getuige verhoord. De drie andere jonge verdachten in de Holloway-zaak zijn inmiddels overgebracht naar het huis van bewaring (KIA). De 19-jarige Satish Kalpoe werd al vrijdagavond overgebracht naar het KIA. Zijn oudere broer Deepak en Joran van de Sloot zijn vandaag overgebracht.

It is known from the KIA that the suspects might communicate with each other . According to Papito Comenencia spokesman for the police thsi also will happen in the holloway case. Comenencia " Surely they are going to talk with each other in in the KIA and trouble might arise from that. According to mariane Croes justice spokeswoman the detainment in the kia should not have any troubles , the juvenile is going to a seperate wing for juvenils . and the other two will be seperated if nececary.

Van het KIA is bekend dat verdachten daar contact met elkaar kunnen hebben en zo hun verhaal op elkaar kunnen afstemmen. Volgens Papito Comenencia, woordvoerder van de politie, zal dit ook bij de Holloway-zaak gebeuren. Comenencia: “Ze gaan in KIA zeker met elkaar praten, daar krijgen we wel problemen mee.” Volgens Mariaine Croes, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie, hoeft de in bewaringstelling in KIA echter geen problemen op te leveren. Croes: “De minderjarige komt op de speciale afdeling voor minderjarigen, en ook de andere twee kunnen wel uit elkaar worden gehouden als dat moet.”

Freddy Mauduro the director of the KIA stated taht the three suspects will palced in the juvenile wing and being placed such that they can not communicate with each other

Freddie Maduro, directeur van het KIA, verklaarde desgevraagd dat alledrie de verdachten zullen worden opgesloten op de afdeling voor jeugdigen. Daarbij zullen ze zo worden geplaatst dat ze geen contact met elkaar kunnen hebben.

De 26-jarige Steve Croes werd vandaag voorgeleid aan de rechter-commissaris. Deze toetst of zijn aanhouding met acht dagen verlengd kan worden. Croes werd afgelopen vrijdag opgepakt bij zijn huis in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. Hij wordt verdacht van dezelfde zaken als de drie jongens: mede-pleging van moord, of mede-pleging van doodslag of opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving. Croes is dj bij feestboot de Tattoo.

The 26 year old croes has been in front of the judge today . And he will consider or his detainment will be lengtenth 8 days more. Croes was taken in from his house in Santa Cruz. He is being suspected of the same crimes commited by the other 3 suspects , complice in comitting murder, complice in attemteing murder or kidnapping , Croes is disc Jockey At teh Boat tatoo

Volgens Comenencia is Paul van der Sloot afgelopen weekeinde in totaal twee keer als getuige gehoord. Comenencia: “We horen de hele tijd getuigen, de hele tijd al. Dat iemand een getuige is betekent verder niet dat hij of zij ook verdacht wordt.”
[/quote][/quote]

Only the facts
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: June 20, 2005, 05:56:43 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "gaijin"
I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know  it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think  a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

not confirmed as of yet.  all that is confirmed is one of the 3 suspects tried to commit suicide.

thank you...
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 20, 2005, 05:57:05 PM »

I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know  it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think  a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

not confirmed as of yet.  all that is confirmed is one of the 3 suspects tried to commit suicide.

americaninaruba mentioned Joran specifically...
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 20, 2005, 05:57:22 PM »

I think if daddy was helping them they would have had a better story

I have also thought this.

A question re Renee van H's death: Does anybody have links to other incidents involving Colombian neckties used in murders unrelated to high-profit business activity?
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 20, 2005, 05:57:32 PM »

someone tried to commit suicide but we don't know who and yes Greta is on tonight.  don't know anything else, just got here myself
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 20, 2005, 05:57:55 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK, guys...whew...Glad to come back and see that everything is back to normal monkey world... Shocked  anyways, havent read alot of the past few posts...afraid too after this afternoon...lol...However,  a few questions that I am sure one of you fine folks can answer..
1..did joran try to commit suicide?
2..who is live tonight..Greta?
3..was there another person arrested
4..dammit..i cant remember 4...

Anyone got any answers for me? "anyone, anyone? Beuler? Beuler"..lol

1.  we are not sure, but one of the 3 tried to commit suicide - that is confirmed.

2.  i know greta is going back to aruba, but not sure if she is live tonight

3.  have heard rumours of a person with the letter "A" as an initial was arrested, but not yet confirmed.

4.  can't answer if you can't remember, LOL!   Razz
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: June 20, 2005, 05:57:56 PM »

thank you...

Actually that hasn't been confirmed really just reported by a local newspaper.  It might be true but it certainly ahsn't seen any confirmation by the MSM or even other local media.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 20, 2005, 05:58:11 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Suspend judgement for a minute that Mr. VDS is covering something up. Remember at the beginning Joran's Mother said he had assured them that he was innocent - if he was lying first to his parents and now under all this pressure in jail and seeing his parents being dragged into this - remeber yesterday when Dad was being interrogated for the second day Mom was in visiting Joran and obviously telling him what had gone on in the 4 hour grilling from the day before - now he is feelng even worse - lying to parents, causing them huge trouble - he is really caught between a rock and a hard place and little or no support to see the big picture of life after confession - rambling again - I feel for him - 17 year olds are in no way mature enough to deal with the mine field he is walking through

I understand your feelings.  I'm just like everyone else, he needs to come clean with what really happened.  There are too many stories.  There is only one truth.  Telling the truth may not keep him out of prison, but maybe he would be better able to live with himself if he would help these parents know what happened to their child.

But I cannot help but be upset if it's true about his suicide attempt .... I keep thinking about my own 16-year-old son.  What if he was the last one to see a girl and she becomes missing and he's accused of doing something to her?  If he told me he didn't do it, I would believe it unless I had a good reason not to.  Jaron's mother must be going through hell.  

A teenager does not have the wisdom or life experience to know what to do in a situation like this.  I mean what if he really did not kill her or maybe knows but didn't do it??  It just breaks my heart that that could be the situation going on here .... and my heart has been breaking for weeks for Natalee's parents and what they are going through.

God, please let this be over ....
jpepling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: June 20, 2005, 05:58:14 PM »

AIA...  Please help me on this:  I don't want to over translate that article, but doesn't "hoben" mean young/boy, as opposed to "homber", which would man?  (Not sure if this would indicate the juvinille of the trio...)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: June 20, 2005, 05:58:27 PM »

OK, guys...whew...Glad to come back and see that everything is back to normal monkey world... Shocked  anyways, havent read alot of the past few posts...afraid too after this afternoon...lol...However,  a few questions that I am sure one of you fine folks can answer..

Anyone got any answers for me? "anyone, anyone? Beuler? Beuler"..lol

not confirmed
think so
not to my knowledge
I had an answer for #4!!!

bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: June 20, 2005, 05:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

americaninaruba mentioned Joran specifically...

yes but that second translated article did not mention anyone in specific, so we can say there are "conflicting reports" ...
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 20, 2005, 05:59:38 PM »

gaijin wrote:I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

Maybe you will if you`re 17 years old and everybody is putting the blame on you, you do[/b]

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: June 20, 2005, 06:00:41 PM »

Dont worry about #4, it will come to you.
Used to be Id get to a room and forget what I went after. Now, halfway there, I not only forget what Im going after I cant remember what room I was headed for to find it. !!
Chin up, youre still in good shape.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #994 on: June 20, 2005, 06:01:08 PM »

:::kicks off her shoes and gets comfy:::

Here's my five cents worth... (Not to start arguements but my view of the only know facts and mu imput to some theories)

I still lean very close to Deepak having more to do with this anyone. I am sure somewhere in coversations Natalee might have been asked (since she was on a graduation trip) about where she is from, what are her plans, which lead to college (fact she is going to medical school). These island kids whether having money or not seem to not be going to top expensive schools. That could lead someone to believe her parents have money, she is intelligent, going places in life, who would not pay for her to come home?

Far fetched thought about kidnapping but I still feel so much more involvement or mastermindedness in Deepak. He worked extra hours, the pictures seem to show them "trying" to fit in with their look (but as a female I know my clothes and they are a cheaper version than the "tight" group are sporting). He's not handed things obviously. Maybe jealous of Joran because let's face it, Joran has a lot going for him because of his looks, popularity and family. He's leaving for college. Deepak is 24 and everyone around him is leaving to the US, so it seems, to live his dream that he is sweating to work for.

I just keep thinking he has far more to gain in kidnapping Natalee. Not to mention a FOXnews interview (which I can not find but some of us saw it at 1am my time) of a female friend of Deepak who was ODD to say the least. She would not, almost avoided, making a statement that she thought or new he was innocent. Friends usually make these statements.

Joran has taken the focus of this investigation. Why, because he is a highly regarded man's son? What a perfect person to make a witness of a crime. He can't talk, his father reputation and his family whole livelyhood is at stake.

I am getting at that I believe maybe they did drop Natalee off with Joran. Maybe had some thoughts in their heads (I am sure Joran before they night they met Natalee had told his friends of the beautiful tourist he met who wouldn't she's gorgeous and boys do that stuff) and came back. Everything unfolded, and they kidnapped her threatening Joran with his family's reputation, coming up with the "story" and dropping him off home. Joran cried to his father about it (we know he's a cry baby) and that is why elder Van der Sloot is a witness perhaps. Joran I am sure is guilty of something, maybe not doing anything to stop it and being quiet.

The Deepak is not stupid. He intentionally told that story to the security quard. They knew who they were, they were all over the news before the 3 were arrested! Deepak has nothing to lose because he didn't have anything to begin with. I just can't believe a top student, looking forward to going to college in the US would blow it all for no reason.

My end of opinion lol  Very Happy
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: June 20, 2005, 06:02:04 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
gaijin wrote:I'm sorry people...I'm away for an hour...and if Im reading this right, Joran tried to commit suicide? is this confirmed..I know it is a stressful situation....for all involved..but I dont think innocent people try that....thts "a permanant solution to a temporary problem"...if you 're innocent....and I dont think a week in jail drives an innocent to that poiint

Maybe you will if you`re 17 years old and everybody is putting the blame on you, you do[/b]

How would Joran know if everyone is putting the blame on him?  Does he get to watch the news?  I would imagine they are telling the 4 in custody less then what the rest of the world is hearing.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: June 20, 2005, 06:02:19 PM »

In Spanish Joven would be a young man, and Hombre older.  But the younger brother is young enough to have that word used for him--if the island language is the same.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 20, 2005, 06:02:32 PM »

A;so - think how Joran's Father must feel if the suicide attempt is true and he remains banned from visiting - that would drive most fathers crazy.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: June 20, 2005, 06:02:44 PM »

stupid TV news....still nothing on a suicide attempt

and if it was in the paper in aruba they should have info by NOW!

bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: June 20, 2005, 06:03:47 PM »

very interesing, cali, very interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.