May 17, 2024, 08:51:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 513639 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: June 05, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »

Did someone say something?   

LOL, thanks, all.  Sorry for my little fit, I still can't do one as well as ICA.  LOL

I actually had to laugh at myself last night listening to a a bunch of bunk on Whoraldo's show last night    & literally said "O come on," and it gave me the chills   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: June 05, 2011, 04:26:25 PM »

Dr G writes the duct tape was applied prior to decompostion.. not prior to death. Anything written about the duct tape applied antemortem? Even though I believe she may have suffocated her with the duct tape, it will be hard to prove.

Decomposition generally start fairly soon after death
Sorry, as a nurse I interpret it to mean before the skin begins to slough off

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1562 on: June 05, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »

Thanks for posting this, Blonde. Do you monkeys think we will hear testimony from Cindy about whether she recognizes the laundry bag? What about forensics on the trash bags? Did they find matching trash bags in Cindys house or Tonys?

One last post and I'm outta here for the day. Several pages back a kind monkey posted Dr. G's summary report.  She stated tape affixed to the maxible (the upper bone of the jaw set, running from ear to ear, holds the top set of teeth).  On this adult, that definitely covers the nose.  We've already established from the stages of decomp that the skin tightens, bloats, and then breaks down...yet the duct tape remained wound tightly enough to essentially cement the mandible in place, as well as capture the hair mass throughout insect and animal activity, bone dispersal, and flooding.  Cause of death?  Not a problem. BBL

This?
Page 1 of the autopsy report

Page 2 of the autopsy report

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 05, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »

I had started a EVIDENCE Thread a while back
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: June 05, 2011, 04:33:19 PM »

When do you guys think Baez found out Casey was really dead?

oops wishful thinking - meant CAYLEE when did he find out Caylee was dead?

In the beginning............I think that is why he isolated KC from her parents as soon as he could. I don't believe she didn't want to see her parents, because she enjoyed watching her mother in pain so much. I believe he knew it all along and knew what he was dealing with (psychopath) but also knew there was a lot of money to be made in this "game" and he wanted to be the recipient of it.

Good afternoon monkeys! Turbo... I think this as well. With the addition that he also saw a big story and wanted the "face time" he could get out of it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: June 05, 2011, 04:34:53 PM »

KC could have (sorry in advance) broken the baby's neck and duct taped her right afterwards to close her mouth. We just will never know. That would be before decomposition

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: June 05, 2011, 04:35:26 PM »

When do you guys think Baez found out Casey was really dead?

The day he met Casey and I also believe he knew exactly where Caylee was and let the world continue to look for her. 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: June 05, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

Hi MOnkeys-- 4 Donks, I don't accept it.  I think George lied about seeing them on the 16th.  I think she left in a rage on the night of the 15th after a fight with Cindy and Cindy's threatening to take Caylee.  I don't think Caylee lived long after that.

I think Cindy lied under oath last week when she claimed what a good mother Casey was.  Many people, including her own family, know that's a lie.  Even Lee admitted that Cindy said Casey was an unfit mother.  I don't see Cindy as Saint Cynthia.  She's just changed her goals.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 05, 2011, 04:41:07 PM »

I have compiled backup to my following theory which encompasses "The Demise and Disposal of Caylee Marie" ... backup which was gleaned by official court testimony, police reports, interview transcript/videos and Casey's cell phone/communication  records - backup that I am willing to share upon request.

At any given moment ... my theory can change.

Janet

+++++

A THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

July 16, 2008

1.  George observes Casey and Caylee leaving the home.  The understanding is that Casey will be at her place of employment while Caylee is cared for by a nanny.

2.  Considering there is no place of employment and no nanny ... Casey returns to the Anthony home with Caylee following George departure's to work..

3.  While Casey is on her computer ... Caylee dies of a drug overdose (chloroforum).

4.  Upon discovery ... Casey's initial panicked response is to contact her mother and/or father.  Unsuccessful attempts were made a “flurry” of cell phone.

5.  When she considers that Caylee's unintentional death was the result of wrongdoing ... Casey's thought process changes and goes into cover up mode.

6.  Casey changes Caylee's clothes which are soiled by vomit.

7.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent a further escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

8.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body along with a plastic toy horse in two garbage bags and a laundry bag.

9.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's bagged body inside or under the backyard playhouse.

10.  Upon leaving the area of the Anthony's residence ... Casey contacts Tony and makes arrangements to meet up.

11.  Casey spends evening without Caylee at Tony's residence watching videos.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with Tony.

June 18, 2008

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work and borrows a shovel from from neighbour.

2.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from temporary hiding place inside or under playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24, 2008

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jacksonville.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  When questioned by George ... Casey returns gas can and leaves but returns home later

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter reader.

5.  Upon realizing the bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

June 25-27, 2008

1.  For 2 1/2 days ... Casey complains of the foul odor to Amy.

June 27, 2008

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle.

Tamiko, where does the baking powder come in?  Was there evidence of that somewhere that I missed?

Actually ... I meant baking "soda".  A product that can be used to absored odors in a confined space.  However ... it appears that Arm and Hammer produce other products.

Thanks to all for the input regarding this issue.

Janet

+++++

Posted: 3:15 p.m. Friday, May 27, 2011
Witness: Casey’s car smelled like dead body

<snipped>

George Anthony took the witness stand for the third time this week.

When George and Cindy went to pick up the car, he testified that he smelled a ‘pretty strong odor’ within three feet of the car.

“That particular smell when you smell it is something you never forget,” George said.

He said he checked for damage to the car, and was relieved when he didn’t find anything unusual. Then he opened the trunk.

“I don’t know if I said it in a high whisper, or in just a real low tone voice, but I just said, ‘Please God, don’t let this be Casey or Caylee,’” George said.

He found a white trash bag with a pizza box inside, maggots, and an Arm and Hammer liquid plastic container. Burch threw the bag out into the dumpster, but they still smelled the strong odor.

<snipped>

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/caseys-car-smelled-dead-body/nCpDn/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1569 on: June 05, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »

Personal Slaves Wanted:

I wonder how many people applied? Jug heads. History will show them to be so awful.

--------------------------
Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision.
(Casey could lift 50 pounds with little or no supervision, and look what happened.)
There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: June 05, 2011, 04:45:19 PM »

I can't understand why everyone is automatically accepting kc's date of Caylee's death as the 16th. Why would she suddenly reveal the real date among all her other lies...does not compute.

Hi MOnkeys-- 4 Donks, I don't accept it.  I think George lied about seeing them on the 16th.  I think she left in a rage on the night of the 15th after a fight with Cindy and Cindy's threatening to take Caylee.  I don't think Caylee lived long after that.

I think Cindy lied under oath last week when she claimed what a good mother Casey was.  Many people, including her own family, know that's a lie.  Even Lee admitted that Cindy said Casey was an unfit mother.  I don't see Cindy as Saint Cynthia.  She's just changed her goals.
Babybear, I too think George lied about the 16th.  And I still do not trust the Anthonys.  I felt the real pain of CA and GA when they were on the stand, but that does not change my opinion of them.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: June 05, 2011, 04:47:35 PM »

Babybear, I too think George lied about the 16th.  And I still do not trust the Anthonys.  I felt the real pain of CA and GA when they were on the stand, but that does not change my opinion of them.
ITA with everything posted above 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: June 05, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »

KC could have (sorry in advance) broken the baby's neck and duct taped her right afterwards to close her mouth. We just will never know. That would be before decomposition

I wish Dr. G. would be some time next week.

Makes sense what you just said...

I have a pic of( not sure if someone just photoshopped the pic) Caylee in that laundry cloth basket. Fit's in real easy, probably was easy to move her without being detected.
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: June 05, 2011, 04:48:04 PM »

Morning Monkeys!

I was watching NG last night do a summary of the trial and she was showing the jailhouse visits. In the one where George alone was visiting KC, he says, "If I could trade places with you, I would, I really would. I would do that." KC is in court watching the video and clearly spits out "Then why doesn't he?"

Someone on the forum noticed it when it happened, but I wasn't watching the feed at the time and missed it. I've seen it now and it caused me to confirm in my mind what I had suspected. Casey fashioned this stupid defense expecting her family to go along with it. She thought they'd grab the chance to get her out of the murder charge and lying about what happened should be no problem for them. After all, we all know she puts no value in telling the truth.

KC's one piece of work. It's a real insight into her thought processes. She's a cold, calculating biotch who feels entitled to what she wants and needs.

I used to think it was possible Caylee accidently died with KC. I don't anymore. KC murdered that child and she's very dangerous to anyone who crosses her.

CBB... I saw that when it happened as well. Funny, but some of her reactions are so bizarre that it makes me think I am imagining things. Casey is indeed evil and she is starting to look more evil the longer the trial goes on. She is a menace to society and needs to be kept away from the outside world for good.I pray the jury sees her for what she is.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: June 05, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »

Dr G writes the duct tape was applied prior to decompostion.. not prior to death. Anything written about the duct tape applied antemortem? Even though I believe she may have suffocated her with the duct tape, it will be hard to prove.

Decomposition generally start fairly soon after death
Moment of Death: no link this as been saved in my notes
 1} The heart stops
 2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
 3} All the muscles relax
 4} The bladder and bowels empty: So this would have been been in the pool IMO

After 4 hours:
 11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
 12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
 13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
 After 12 hours:
 14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
 After 24 hours:
Blonde, thank you for this.  I couldn't remember when the body returned to a limp state.  I knew this happens, but the people I have seen where either recently deceased or rigor mortis had set in.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: June 05, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »

I wish Dr. G. would be some time next week.

Makes sense what you just said...

I have a pic of( not sure if someone just photoshopped the pic) Caylee in that laundry cloth basket. Fit's in real easy, probably was easy to move her without being detected.
 ::justice2NJ::

I hope she gets on this week so we may have some clearer picture of her written report. Her explanation may answer alot of questions. I trust her opinion

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: June 05, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »

what if kronk really did hear where the body was from his girlfriend who worked at the jail what if she overheard on purpose a private conversation casey had with bozo, could that blow the whole case?
ssssssshhhhh...only if it comes out. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1577 on: June 05, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »

I've always wonder about KC's cooking up of chloroform.  Did she do this in Cindy's kitchen?  Wouldn't the house smell afterwards?  Did Cindy or George come home one day and notice a strange odor and wonder where it was coming from?  Did she use Cindy's pots and pans?  How did she safely whip up a batch of chloroform without inhaling it herself? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1578 on: June 05, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »

what if kronk really did hear where the body was from his girlfriend who worked at the jail what if she overheard on purpose a private conversation casey had with bozo, could that blow the whole case?
ssssssshhhhh...only if it comes out. 
If that were the case, I don't think Bozo would be going after Kronk so hard. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1579 on: June 05, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »

After seeing what happened to Roy Kronk and Tim Miller... I'd be surprised if anybody ever tried to do a good deed, ever again.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.