May 17, 2024, 09:29:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 10 - 6/4/11  (Read 513653 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: June 05, 2011, 10:28:23 PM »

Wow - so much to digest here today.  Been trying to catch up for awhile...

I don't remember who brought it up, maybe several monks, but if caylee was killed the night of the 15th or the early am of the 16th, then why would george testify that he saw casey and caylee off to "work" on the afternoon the 16th, when casey was going to her pretend job?

I can't wrap myself around an answer to that one.  Why?

cadillac

My theory implies that George was telling the truth pertaining to the events encompassing the morning of June 16th.

It is my contention that Caylee met her demised later that afternoon back in her own home met her demise prior the 15 minute flurry of attempted cell phone calls that  began at 4:00 PM ... attempted cell phone calls that originated from Casey to her parents.

However ... until the truth has been revealed ... until parents cease abetting their grown daughter ... until grandparents are willing to put justice for their granddaughter as a priority ... Monkeys will continue to speculate.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1721 on: June 05, 2011, 10:29:08 PM »

The only thing I can find on the syringe is below..
http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html

Posted: 9:21 am EST November 6, 2009
Updated: 10:52 am EST November 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Over 2,000 pages of new documents were released Friday, including information that Casey Anthony may have had a bottle full of chloroform and a used syringe.

The newly-released documents are shedding new light on the evidence prosecutors are using to build their case against Casey Anthony including details about the evidence at the scene where Caylee's body was discovered.

At the scene where investigators found Caylee Anthony’s remains, they recovered a Disney bag that contained a Cool Blue Gatorade bottle. Even after the six months from time Caylee was last seen alive and the time her remains were found, the bottle contained a liquid that still smelled of household chemicals and a used syringe.

In the documents there was a bombshell of evidence:

Tests from the FBI show chloroform was in the bottle and in the syringe.
 ::snipping2::

In all the FBI dumps I was reading today, the only thing that came close to this was I assume was in this bottle, but it said it was urine.  I probably missed some or they were not released or something, though.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: June 05, 2011, 10:30:43 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Over 2,000 pages of new documents were released Friday, including information that Casey Anthony may have had a bottle full of chloroform and a used syringe.

The newly-released documents are shedding new light on the evidence prosecutors are using to build their case against Casey Anthony including details about the evidence at the scene where Caylee's body was discovered.

At the scene where investigators found Caylee Anthony’s remains, they recovered a Disney bag that contained a Cool Blue Gatorade bottle. Even after the six months from time Caylee was last seen alive and the time her remains were found, the bottle contained a liquid that still smelled of household chemicals and a used syringe.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: June 05, 2011, 10:32:31 PM »

Wow - so much to digest here today.  Been trying to catch up for awhile...

I don't remember who brought it up, maybe several monks, but if caylee was killed the night of the 15th or the early am of the 16th, then why would george testify that he saw casey and caylee off to "work" on the afternoon the 16th, when casey was going to her pretend job?

I can't wrap myself around an answer to that one.  Why?

I was the one who said that was what I thought. There are two explanations that could be. One he got his days mixed up. The second and most likely in my mind, he really believed KC at first and made that up to give her an alibi for that day. Then there is the possibility that she killed Caylee in her room and carried her out past George if he was in the other room, in the garage or watching TV in that laundry basket. There was the laundry detergent in her car and she could have told him she was going let "nanny" do Caylee's things today or never said anything at all if he didn't even see them. If he lied about going out to the car with her, then he really may never have seen Caylee at all that day. I have always felt he didn't because of the way he went on and on describing her clothing. Why he would lie about that I have not figured out unless KC lied to him and told him that she left her at the "nanny's" last night after her and Cindy got into it and she did not want to piss off Cindy again. He might have gone along with that since they had such a big uproar the night before to keep peace. Once he told Cindy that story he was locked into it forever.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: June 05, 2011, 10:37:19 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6REw5KziV0I

News Video about the bottle and syringe.
Thank you Nick and Nora!!
I remember testoterone being mentioned but I wanted to be sure!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: June 05, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: June 05, 2011, 10:41:45 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: June 05, 2011, 10:43:13 PM »

I am not sure but I think this is the "death band" of Caylee's hair.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: June 05, 2011, 10:45:19 PM »

When the rest of the evidence is presented.. she is done.. the will be giving KC the needle.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: June 05, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »

Turbo you silly monkey.. I googled death band hair and this link came up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9619.800
 try #810

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: June 05, 2011, 10:54:16 PM »

Prosecutors showed the last known photograph of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, followed by a jarring photo of the Florida toddler's skeletonized remains.
*bolded by me
Was I asleep during opening statements when the prosecutors showed Caylee's remains?  I thought I watched the whole thing and I never heard this mentioned.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: June 05, 2011, 10:57:28 PM »

Prosecutors showed the last known photograph of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, followed by a jarring photo of the Florida toddler's skeletonized remains.
*bolded by me
Was I asleep during opening statements when the prosecutors showed Caylee's remains?  I thought I watched the whole thing and I never heard this mentioned.

They showed it on a screen in the courtroom but we weren't able to see them. I dont believe the judge allowed them to be broadcast

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: June 05, 2011, 11:00:11 PM »

Snoopy - I found this on Trash vs. Garbage

http://www.swdahsv.org/faq.html#garbage

What's the difference between garbage and trash?
Garbage is basically food waste, paper products or most things that come out of the kitchen or bathroom. Trash can be lots of things including grass clippings, twigs, hedge clippings; or it can be junk or rubbish - generally, it's anything that doesn't come out of your kitchen or bathroom.

xactly. lol  I think the state knew at that point when the csi people testified that Bozo would try to trip them up and be all stupid.  So they all made sure that they were very precise about everything.  Up here where I come from we call everything trash.  I just thought it unusual when both csi guys were ademant about trash/garbage so I looked it up. haha

I loved it to how all the LE / CSI people looked at the jury.  That sure set the defense off.       
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: June 05, 2011, 11:02:11 PM »

Snoopy - I found this on Trash vs. Garbage

http://www.swdahsv.org/faq.html#garbage

What's the difference between garbage and trash?
Garbage is basically food waste, paper products or most things that come out of the kitchen or bathroom. Trash can be lots of things including grass clippings, twigs, hedge clippings; or it can be junk or rubbish - generally, it's anything that doesn't come out of your kitchen or bathroom.
Well, that would mean it would be less likely to produce an odor, right?

That's what I take from it.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1734 on: June 05, 2011, 11:03:26 PM »

what if kronk really did hear where the body was from his girlfriend who worked at the jail what if she overheard on purpose a private conversation casey had with bozo, could that blow the whole case?

"IF" that were true it might be an appeal factor, but if I am not mistaken the "story" that was told about that turned out to not be true at all. The "girlfriend" that was implicated IIRC did not even have access to the jail and was not really a "girlfriend."

I personally believe the man just had strong suspicions about where KC would have dumped her and followed up time after time because he wanted that baby to be found. I have a number of friends who live in Orlando area who spent countless hours searching for her body on their days off and in terrible conditions anytime they had who had no motive but to find her. It was not just him who was trying to connect the dots, but many people.

Most all the stories Padilla has told about all that are totally erroneous and I am not sure he should not be sued for telling much of it because I believe that is part of where bozo got his "tale tale" for court from.

"IF" where Caylee's body was placed was overheard in jail, if that conversation included Baez, isn't there a law that says an attorney has to disclose where such evidence (body) is?  Wouldn't he be in very deep trouble over this?

I think only if there is imminent danger to somebody if they do not tell, but since Caylee was dead, I do not think he would have to tell, but if he was supposed to tell, Bozo is a putz and thinks he is above the law.  Who would prove he knew it was there?   The bar would jsut say YET AGAIN, there is no evidence of anything and brush yet another complaint off.  The Forida Bar is stoppid, I must say.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: June 05, 2011, 11:14:18 PM »

klaasend
can you please ask blink why my posts arent going through. I have tried for two weeks.
thanks

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: June 05, 2011, 11:21:51 PM »

try #810

No, I have pictures of the knife - that is not the same. That is a hair follicle magnified.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: June 05, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »

Wasnt the picture you originally posted a hair with the banding?.. look again.. that was no knife..it came off a website describing it as postmortem hairbanding
http://www.hairfactz.com/hairfactz_definitions.html#p

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: June 05, 2011, 11:32:26 PM »

try #810

No, I have pictures of the knife - that is not the same. That is a hair follicle magnified.

The other picture evidently is a picture of hair banding. I thought it was a knife when I put it in my PB. The one I posted is a magnified one. I will go look in my original to see the properties and try to determine  where it came from when I put it in PB.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: June 05, 2011, 11:33:22 PM »

Wasnt the picture you originally posted a hair with the banding?.. look again.. that was no knife..it came off a website describing it as postmortem hairbanding
http://www.hairfactz.com/hairfactz_definitions.html#p

Yep, I found that it was not a knife when I checked the properties on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.