May 21, 2024, 03:27:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 600193 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1860 on: January 25, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »

The tire fire in Aruba.

A few years ago we had a tire fire here in VA. An old farmer had a hollow on his farm he wanted to fill up. He let people dump tires there, including businesses. Then some idiot set them on fire. It was an environmental disaster. There was no way they could put the fire out, they had to let it burn it self out. It took 3 years, but thank goodness the farm was up in the mountains. I can only imangine what the smoke is like there.

I bet the smell is something the tourists will remember for a long, long time too.   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: January 25, 2010, 10:50:19 PM »

Hey KTF..Now,why would someone from the Phillipines be interested in someone from Horizon offshore???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: January 25, 2010, 10:52:07 PM »

Hey KTF..Now,why would someone from the Phillipines be interested in someone from Horizon offshore???

Very interesting KTF..Keep digging!Justice is where it's at!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: January 25, 2010, 10:59:59 PM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN

Thanks for letting us know Klaas!  I'm glad they are going to try to find a solution, it is very frustrating.  I was shut out for at least 20 minutes earlier this evening.

Sometimes my computer says that Scared Monkeys is running a firewall that is keeping me from entering
the site....in case that might help with a solution.

I haven't seen that one yet...mine usually says it's either temporarily down...or may have MOVED...   That one always gives me a sinking feeling, can't help it! Monkey Devil!

I know...it is scary to think the Monkeys have moved and forgotten to tell us the new address.
I always get the firewall one.  I always call it the  "Magnolia Firewall"

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1864 on: January 25, 2010, 11:14:36 PM »

We've had members who were in the Phillipines, and I would think that Horizon could have projects near there....When you do a Google or whatever search, Scared Monkeys is likely to show up....now and then...and AGAIN.   

I find things that are interesting, but don't always read too much into them.  jmho

Keepthefaith, though....that's why we're here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: January 25, 2010, 11:16:40 PM »

Sending blessings out to HotPing,BlueMoon,LifeSong,Robots,BillB...

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: January 25, 2010, 11:21:45 PM »

We've had members who were in the Phillipines, and I would think that Horizon could have projects near there....When you do a Google or whatever search, Scared Monkeys is likely to show up....now and then...and AGAIN.   

I find things that are interesting, but don't always read too much into them.  jmho

You could very well be right 2nj.I do find it a bit more interesting that they were searching a particular person,who is,and or was a VP@ Caldive,which bought Horizon in December of 2007...Just digging,that's all!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: January 25, 2010, 11:29:44 PM »

This probably doesn't mean anything in the big picture, just peaked my interest...

I posted an article earlier about Camp Alegre in Curacao, and there was some discussion about it.

I found this old article from March of last year about Aruba possibly getting their own Camp Alegre and that an ex-minister was involved in this.  The article was before the election in September.  I think it would be interesting to know who that ex minister is....  JMO

If you don't recall my prior post about it, it's here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1046163;topicseen#msg1046163

This is the article I just came across this evening.

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=186:campo-alegre-ta-ana-caminda-pa-aruba&catid=3:local&Itemid=2

Campo Alegre ta na caminda pa Aruba y tin un ex-minister cu ta socio         

THURSDAY, 19 MARCH 2009 23:41

ORANJESTAD-Informacion extra oficial cu E informante a logra haya, ta indica cu pronto nos lo tin un Campo Alegre version Aruba na cas. E lo tin mes un doņonan di esun existente na Curacao.

E parti mas interesante den e caso aki ta indica, cu tin un ex-minister asocia cu e negoshi aki, y cu tur permiso lo ta cla pa nan start sali. Localidad no a wordo divulga ainda.

Tambe e otro pecupacion ta , con lo para cu e barnan na San Nicolas, paso mirando e estilo di Campo Alegre na Curacao, e lo mata e negoshinan aki sigur.

Den transcurso di otro siman nos lo bin cu mas informacion di e negoshi interesante aki cu ta un exito sigur na Curacao, pero no por bisa si e ta bon bini na Aruba.

Papiamentu translation:

campo cheerful is at caminda for aruba y have one ex-minister cu is socio

thursday, 19 march 2009 23:41

oranjestad-informacion extra oficial cu the informante owing to succeed achieve, is indica cu soon we will have one campo cheerful version aruba at home. the will have self one doņonan of esun existente at curacao. the part more interesting in the caso here is indica, cu have one ex-minister asocia cu the business here, y cu all permission will is cla for they start leave. localidad not owing to wordo divulga still. also the another pecupacion is come across, con will stop cu the barnan at san nicolas, pace mirando the style of campo cheerful at curacao, the will kill the negoshinan here assure. in transcurso of another week we will come cu  more informacion of the business interesting here cu is one exito assure at curacao, but not can tell if the is welcome at aruba.

Spanish translation:

cheerful field is at hanging around for aruba and ex-minister have one partner is cu

thursday, 19 march 2009 23:41

oranjestad-cu unofficial information the informant Owing to succeed achieve, is indicated cu soon we will have one field at aruba cheerful version home. the self will have one Donon of existing isa at curacao. The more interesting part here is in the case indicates, cu have one ex-minister cu the business associates here, and permission will cu all is cla for start they leave. Owing to word location not disclosed still. also the another pecupacion is come across, with will stop at the barn cu san nicolas, pace the style of field looking cheerful at curacao, the will kill the negoshinan assure here. in course of another week we will come cu more information of the business interesting here is one cu assure success at curacao, but not tell if the dog is welcome at aruba.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Foxy Lady" opened soon after this...is there a connection?  Remember that's the club that Alex Mathew opened, with Nel Oduber cutting the ribbon.  That was shocking to me to say the least.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4783.msg749073#msg749073

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: January 25, 2010, 11:33:17 PM »

TM said "Peaks my interest" 

Camp Alegre is for SICK people!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: January 25, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WE WILL BE DOING SOME FORUM MAINTENANCE TOMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 10PM CENTRAL TIME.  THE FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR A BIT AT THAT TIME, SO DON'T THINK IT'S YOU.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF DOWNTIME RECENTLY AND OUR TECH GUY IS WORKING ON A SOLUTION.  IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING FOR ALL OF US.

DOWNTIME - 15-20 MINUTES OR SO
TUESDAY - 1/26/10

8PM PACIFIC
10PM CENTRAL
11PM EASTERN

Thanks for letting us know Klaas!  I'm glad they are going to try to find a solution, it is very frustrating.  I was shut out for at least 20 minutes earlier this evening.

Sometimes my computer says that Scared Monkeys is running a firewall that is keeping me from entering
the site....in case that might help with a solution.

I haven't seen that one yet...mine usually says it's either temporarily down...or may have MOVED...   That one always gives me a sinking feeling, can't help it! Monkey Devil!

I know...it is scary to think the Monkeys have moved and forgotten to tell us the new address.

I always get the firewall one.  I always call it the  "Magnolia Firewall"

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: January 25, 2010, 11:39:12 PM »

Well if they are connected, what ex-minister made it happen for the presumed persona non grata Alex Mathew?   I think that answer could be very interesting as to what else they've involved themselves in...

And, there seems to be an overabundance of those "sick" people on that rock called Aruba! 

JMO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: January 25, 2010, 11:41:28 PM »

Well if they are connected, what ex-minister made it happen for the presumed persona non grata Alex Mathew?   I think that answer could be very interesting as to what else they've involved themselves in...

And, there seems to be an overabundance of those "sick" people on that rock called Aruba! 

JMO

Did Paulus set up the company????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1872 on: January 25, 2010, 11:51:59 PM »

You could very well be right 2nj.I do find it a bit more interesting that they were searching a particular person,who is,and or was a VP@ Caldive,which bought Horizon in December of 2007...Just digging,that's all!

Document your findings and your digging will be understood and much appreciated.  I was just going on what you posted and my personal knowledge of past members from that area.  You gave no link and just now added the search info.....you know the drill.

I'm soon to sign out....just stating what I'm seeing at this time.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: January 26, 2010, 12:02:07 AM »

an angelic monkey

Keep the lights on.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: January 26, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

Document your findings and your digging will be understood and much appreciated.  I was just going on what you posted and my personal knowledge of past members from that area.  You gave no link and just now added the search info.....you know the drill.

I'm soon to sign out....just stating what I'm seeing at this time.
Domain Name   (Unknown) 
IP Address   222.127.132.# (Globe Telecom/Innove Communication)
ISP   Globe Telecom/Innove Communication
Location   Continent  :  Asia
Country  :  Philippines  (Facts)
State/Region  :  Rizal
City  :  Makati
Lat/Long  :  14.5569, 121.0294 (Map)

Language   English (U.K.)
en-gb
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1440 x 900
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jan 25 2010 10:47:04 pm
Last Page View   Jan 25 2010 10:47:04 pm
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...e inc&meta=&aq=f&oq=
Search Engine  google.com.ph
Search Words  "charlie boyle" horizon offshore inc
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=4477.msg662578
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...topic=4477.msg662578
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+8:00
Visitor's Time   Jan 26 2010 11:47:04 am
Visit Number   20,739,186

Sorry!Was just looking at things!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: January 26, 2010, 12:09:41 AM »

Mr. Boyle joined Cal Dive International, Inc. as Vice President of International Accounting and Supply Chain Management, with the acquisition of Horizon Offshore Inc, in December 2007. Prior to that Mr. Boyle served in various senior management positions, overseas and domestic, with companies in the oil and gas and related service industries including Prime Energy Offshore Inc. (formerly FW Oil), Odyssea Marine Inc., Mc Dermott International Inc., Offshore Pipelines Inc, Professional Geophysics, Inc (formerly Seis Pros Inc), Fairfield Industries and Geosource Inc. Mr. Boyle studied accountancy at Ealing Polytechnic and The College of West London in England and successfully completed the examinations, level 1 through 3, of The Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants of England and Wales (A.C.C.A.).

http://www.caldive.com/Home/BoardofDirectiors/CharlieBoyle/tabid/130/Default.aspx

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: January 26, 2010, 12:10:00 AM »

Thanks 2NJ!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 26, 2010, 12:10:40 AM »

Was in the process of digging 2nj..Hope this helps clarify! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: January 26, 2010, 12:13:11 AM »

Good night!   an angelic monkey

for Natalee!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: January 26, 2010, 12:13:47 AM »

Good night!   an angelic monkey

for Natalee!   

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.