May 22, 2024, 06:21:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 271643 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: February 12, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just said on her show that when Lee said CMA at the Memorial - he was referring to ALL THREE OF THEM - according to his lawyer.   

Ya know my mother just died a little over a month ago and at her funeral I can assure you that not one person there would not have known who we were speaking about. What kind of twisted nutjob gets up there and delivers a eulogy so contorted that a lawyer is needed to explain it.??????????????????

And George, what more can be said.....................go home, leave these folks alone, there is plenty of genuine honest people to assist/advise and comfort this family. Recruting members to join KFN while in the midst of a tragedy is beyond belief.
Excuse me while I go SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well said.       
I'm sorry about your mom.     Hugs.

By the way - I love your avi.

Thanks sassy           miss her each and everyday

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1941 on: February 12, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »

Emailing Al Sharpton now as well as it seems all the mailboxes for Jesse Jackson are full!!!

info@nationalactionnetwork.net   (Al Sharpton)
Just received this back from Sharptons network - for crisis situations email to:

crisis@nationalactionnetwork.net
Another line for Al Sharpton

show@SharptonTalk.net

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: February 12, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »

UPDATE ON EMAIL ADDRESSES:

Jesse Jackson, do not have a direct email to him so I have written to the emails below.  It is HIS foundation. 

I wrote a header of the email in BOLD.

"PLEASE GET THIS TO REVEREND JACKSON - SMALL CHILD MISSING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST DUE TO THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN."

info@rainbowpush.org
webmaster@rainbowpush.org
adinfo@rainbowpush.org

OMG....I just WISH with all my might that Rev. Jackson and his army would get on the Misteads butts....that would almost be better than seeing the A's in handcuffs.  

Can you imagine the satisfaction in seeing these bottom suckers totally exposed on Nat'l Media for what they truly are?

Do we know of anyone KFN has actually found???
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1943 on: February 12, 2009, 07:34:20 PM »

edit add: thank you Dolce for JJ's addresses.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: February 12, 2009, 07:35:30 PM »

UPDATE ON EMAIL ADDRESSES:

Jesse Jackson, do not have a direct email to him so I have written to the emails below.  It is HIS foundation. 

I wrote a header of the email in BOLD.

"PLEASE GET THIS TO REVEREND JACKSON - SMALL CHILD MISSING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST DUE TO THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN."

info@rainbowpush.org
webmaster@rainbowpush.org
adinfo@rainbowpush.org

OMG....I just WISH with all my might that Rev. Jackson and his army would get on the Misteads butts....that would almost be better than seeing the A's in handcuffs.  

Can you imagine the satisfaction in seeing these bottom suckers totally exposed on Nat'l Media for what they truly are?

Do we know of anyone KFN has actually found???

The lepruchan with a pot o' gold  is the only one they've found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: February 12, 2009, 07:36:55 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell just said on her show that when Lee said CMA at the Memorial - he was referring to ALL THREE OF THEM - according to his lawyer.   

Ya know my mother just died a little over a month ago and at her funeral I can assure you that not one person there would not have known who we were speaking about. What kind of twisted nutjob gets up there and delivers a eulogy so contorted that a lawyer is needed to explain it.??????????????????

And George, what more can be said.....................go home, leave these folks alone, there is plenty of genuine honest people to assist/advise and comfort this family. Recruting members to join KFN while in the midst of a tragedy is beyond belief.

Well said Mizjay. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1946 on: February 12, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »

The ones that I am finding for JJ are coming back mailbox full.  I am writing Al Shapiro as you get one and you get the other too.

the one that is working is crisis@nationalactionnetwork.net

Please send your emails there.  TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1947 on: February 12, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »

The ones that I am finding for JJ are coming back mailbox full.  I am writing Al Shapiro as you get one and you get the other too.

Also I am contacting and sending this info to Jesse Jackson Jr.

http://www.jessejacksonjr.org/contact.htm

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: February 12, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »

Copied from the Jesse Topix thread.. I guess it is close to the truth if it is bugging people.. glad to be of help   

Somethingswrong
Salt Lake City, UT
 Reply »
Report Abuse |Judge it! |#903 Wednesday

I just found this on SM and just had to laugh at it. I know this isn't true, so I would love to see them make fools of themselves with this one. It isn't legal to do and I know that JB would never jeopardize his career doing this. If they report it, they will find it is untrue

It will be one more thing that will make OCSD and the prosecution look like troublemaking bullies.

There is also talk of board invasions. LMAO! Dicky boy, you can't do anything to anyone.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...

« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »

Quote from: flamom on February 10, 2009, 07:03:27 PM

HEY MONKEYS
The reason why the Anthonys haven't been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail .....why didnt I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses

That is illegal in our jails. I hope it is there and they prosecute them all

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: February 12, 2009, 07:44:54 PM »

You nailed it!. I knew when I read that KFN was there that they would send George to try and recruit Haleigh's dad. They sure do have an eye for a potential moneymaker don't they? I guess little Adji (whom I had a dream about and since then can't stand to even think about him being missing without having a major anxiety attack) didn't fit the profile in their opinion.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: February 12, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »

BTW, Go Home George..
You are not well enough to be of any help to anyone right now.
Dont muddy these waters.
Quit while you are ahead.. oh.. wait.. I take that last one back...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: February 12, 2009, 07:45:18 PM »

Al Sharpton has a radio show ... show@SharptonTalk.net

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: February 12, 2009, 07:45:48 PM »

Another for Al Sharpton that I am finding works is:
info@sharpton2004.org

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1953 on: February 12, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »

Al Sharpton has a radio show ... show@SharptonTalk.net

Thanks Newfie.  I tried that one and it comes back undeliverable.  Sad

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1954 on: February 12, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

i understand your reasoning in choosing jj and jj jr, but why sharpton?
i dont see him as having much credibility about anything, and having him involve himself may have the opposite effect than you are trying to achieve. im not criticizing you for your passion, i just dont want you to get something you didnt quite count on.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: February 12, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »

Copied from the Jesse Topix thread.. I guess it is close to the truth if it is bugging people.. glad to be of help   

Somethingswrong
Salt Lake City, UT
 Reply »

I just found this on SM and just had to laugh at it. I know this isn't true, so I would love to see them make fools of themselves with this one. It isn't legal to do and I know that JB would never jeopardize his career doing this. If they report it, they will find it is untrue

It will be one more thing that will make OCSD and the prosecution look like troublemaking bullies.

There is also talk of board invasions. LMAO! Dicky boy, you can't do anything to anyone.

HEY MONKEYS
The reason why the Anthonys haven't been visiting Crazy is because they have been video cam visiting via JB's laptop when he has been going to the jail .....why didnt I see this earlier?? You guys are geniuses

Hmm. The highlighted phrase rings a bell. I remember someone posting something almost identical to that on this thread.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: February 12, 2009, 07:49:12 PM »

Somethingswrong
Salt Lake City, UT
 Reply »

HEY MONKEYS

Nice to see that the Anthony's are busy posting away on Jesse Topix thread.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1957 on: February 12, 2009, 07:50:41 PM »

i understand your reasoning in choosing jj and jj jr, but why sharpton?
i dont see him as having much credibility about anything, and having him involve himself may have the opposite effect than you are trying to achieve. im not criticizing you for your passion, i just dont want you to get something you didnt quite count on.
Thanks for looking out Peanut.  I always thought that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton went hand in hand.
These guys are not easy to get ahold of.  I can not get anyone on the phone.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: February 12, 2009, 07:51:02 PM »

Somethingswrong
Salt Lake City, UT
 Reply »

HEY MONKEYS

Hmm. The highlighted phrase rings a bell. I remember someone posting something almost identical to that on this thread.

Is it permitted for anyone to tell me which Topix forum they are talking about. State, City, Orlando Sentinel, County?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1959 on: February 12, 2009, 07:51:05 PM »

Somethingswrong
Salt Lake City, UT
 Reply »

HEY MONKEYS

i said something to that affect.

and no, im not a member there.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.