May 16, 2024, 06:17:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 316316 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: May 29, 2009, 10:39:14 AM »

Good morning!   

KC kill herself ??        What a joke.   Just another one of her stupid lies.   She would never kill herself. 

Good Morning, monkeys and guests.    an angelic monkey

Just like she was anorexic or bulimic, which we saw with our own eyes that was a lie. She is far too narcisssiitic to do such a thing. She loves herself too much.      Monkey Devil!

Oh - I totally agree.  It is all about Casey - It always has been. 

I bet it is eating her alive to have to be wearing clothes that don't make her look young and sexy and I bet it is killing her not to have her hair done and perfect makeup.

Or she's thinking how "special" she is that she gets to change out of her prison clothes for her next TV appearance?? 

Bet those unflattering clothes do bother her though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: May 29, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »

The whole lot of them are on my last nerve.

I am going to take my frustration out on my kitchen floor this morning. It is supposed to be white laminate, but right now it looks far from it with all the tracking in and out in the rain. I am going to put my earbuds on with some loud rock music, and when I get back on maybe there will be some good new or better yet a doc dump.

Everyone, please try to keep the hammer away from NoRose!   

I'm with you Fanny.I'm gonna do some yard work with music. 
Maybe the document fairy will come.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: May 29, 2009, 10:40:17 AM »

The whole lot of them are on my last nerve.

Me too NoRose.
We need documents.

Me also.   I wonder what the hold-up is on the documents?   
Guess I'll go get something constructive done - and spend some time with family.   You all have a nice weekend!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: May 29, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »

Good morning!   

KC kill herself ??        What a joke.   Just another one of her stupid lies.   She would never kill herself. 

just like Cindy and George eh?
next it will be Lee saying he is going to kill himself... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1404 on: May 29, 2009, 10:47:30 AM »

Good morning!   

Where is Lee 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: May 29, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »

Good morning!   

Where is Lee 

probably didn't have time to get all his makeup on before court....

did you notice that George seemed to be looking around out of the corner of his eye to see if the camera was on them?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: May 29, 2009, 10:55:31 AM »

She could/should have presented herself like >>>

http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm
Yowza, I wonder if it was a time constraint thing.
B

Nah..it's an airbrush thing!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 29, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »

Good morning!   

Where is Lee 

probably didn't have time to get all his makeup on before court....

did you notice that George seemed to be looking around out of the corner of his eye to see if the camera was on them?

I also think he was keeping a close eye on Richard Grund 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1408 on: May 29, 2009, 10:59:16 AM »

Good morning, all monkeys!  I've been hopping in and out like a jackrabbit for the last couple of days...My belly dance recital is tomorrow and I practically have my hips in a sling with all the moving I've been doing. (And there is plenty of hip to sling, let me tell you!)  Just had to say it was the best, watching the hearing with the monkey clan.  You all are the best at commentary.  What I love is that no one is forgetting WHY we are all here, Caylee, who deserves an advocate. an angelic monkey   Thanks, monkey pals.

Good luck and am looking forward to seeing the link to the video posted here.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: May 29, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »

She could/should have presented herself like >>>

http://www.andrealyon.com/andrea1-crimson2_004.htm
Yowza, I wonder if it was a time constraint thing.
B

Nah..it's an airbrush thing!
And they did a great job, considering.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: May 29, 2009, 11:08:27 AM »

Did anyone else notice how fidgety the skank was when Jesse's attorney was speaking?  When he walked closer to the judge, almost next to the defense table she started doodling again, writing notes, drawing stick figures, or whatever it is she does on the little note paper Bozo gives the beotch to keep her busy....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 29, 2009, 11:14:51 AM »

Did anyone else notice how fidgety the skank was when Jesse's attorney was speaking?  When he walked closer to the judge, almost next to the defense table she started doodling again, writing notes, drawing stick figures, or whatever it is she does on the little note paper Bozo gives the beotch to keep her busy....

Because somewhere in Casey's mind she knows that Jesse loved Caylee, and she knows what she has been up to as far as pinning the murder on Jesse. If she had a conscience, maybe it was bothering her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: May 29, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »

Because somewhere in Casey's mind she knows that Jesse loved Caylee, and she knows what she has been up to as far as pinning the murder on Jesse. If she had a conscience, maybe it was bothering her.

that's the trick though...she doesn't have a conscience....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1413 on: May 29, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1414 on: May 29, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »

We just had a total eclipse of the sun in Chicago.  No wait, it was just Ms. Lyon walking by my office.

Do No Evil 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: May 29, 2009, 11:48:18 AM »

Good morning.  Thankfully my brain is up and running after the blackout caused by the pix of bozo and his thunderthigh posse. The entourage gets bigger every day! 
I think kc still thinks she's sitting in court because she got arrested on a "whim". I doubt that baez has really clued her in about the the deep doo-doo she's in. Whatever they did during all that time she spent in his office, which IIRC was her making a scrapbook to be used for sale to fund her defense, I don't think that beyond giggling about what celebretoids they'd become, the case probably wasn't mentioned.  His juvenile behavior and crybaby whining is about all he's put out there as a defense. He has to be giving her the idea that she's got nuttin to worry about, he's the hot tamale that's going to walk her out the front door.
So while she's in court (on a date in her mind) ,she shows her sweetie how clever and helpful she is by sending him little notes.

She's a sociopath to the core, what she did is long forgotten. Bella Vita is in her own mind, but the houzer tank that rolled in yesterday is going to be a sticky wicket for her. Lyons will not fall for the femme fatale and at some point a real defense is going to have to be settled on. If it's some other dude did it, kc's gonna have to start re-remembering all her lies, make up new details, which would seem hard after being away from the crowd for months.
If lyon's uses an accidental defense brought on by years of abuse of all kinds, there's going to have to be hours of grilling, I just don't think little prima donna is going to like it, nor do I think lyons will settle for only bozo to get the details and report back.

Oh, the times they are a changin'..................nod to the earthy bertha, ms. lyons 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: May 29, 2009, 11:57:09 AM »

MizJay..........totally agree with your last post...as I do with most of your posts come to think of it..

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: May 29, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »

MizJay..........totally agree with your last post...as I do with most of your posts come to think of it..

That's good,  thanks  at least somebody does!!!!!!!   As I've said before, most times, the family gets the far,far away look and quickly changes the subject from my raves/rants.

DOTTIE maybe that DC thing will happen one day and we can meet a lot of the monkeys! That would be great.

( in the Naveah thread, talk of a march on Washington, for change to predators, laws etc)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: May 29, 2009, 12:10:50 PM »

Found an article written many years ago about the new DP attorney for KC. The article is long and there are many interesting things regarding her career brought out. It is definitely worth the time it takes to read it. One quote in particular made me take notice. THIS WOMAN WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GET HER CLIENT OFF EVEN IF SHE HATES HIM. Also, she does not believe in pure evil.  Lyon has said that she doesn't believe in "pure evil," that for every violent crime there is a reason, "a dark and complex key out of the defendant's childhood."  And to answer that, to coin a NG phrase, I say BS!!!!

snipped

a man accused of raping his daughter.

"He was a hillbilly, and he had no idea why he was in jail," recalls Lyon's father. "He said to Andrea: 'She's my property, isn't she? If she's big enough, she's old enough.' This to my daughter, a committed feminist. There was steam coming out of her ears. She had to decide right then whether her job was to judge or defend. It was a key event for her. She decided he was her client, and she got him off. There was a technical error in the arrest. But she hated him. She couldn't look at him. I told her, in hunting, once a dog brings down its first prey, you say it's blooded. After that, she was blooded."   

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2005/11/behind_the_musi.html

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: May 29, 2009, 12:11:06 PM »

Good morning.  Thankfully my brain is up and running after the blackout caused by the pix of bozo and his thunderthigh posse. The entourage gets bigger every day! 
I think kc still thinks she's sitting in court because she got arrested on a "whim". I doubt that baez has really clued her in about the the deep doo-doo she's in. Whatever they did during all that time she spent in his office, which IIRC was her making a scrapbook to be used for sale to fund her defense, I don't think that beyond giggling about what celebretoids they'd become, the case probably wasn't mentioned.  His juvenile behavior and crybaby whining is about all he's put out there as a defense. He has to be giving her the idea that she's got nuttin to worry about, he's the hot tamale that's going to walk her out the front door.
So while she's in court (on a date in her mind) ,she shows her sweetie how clever and helpful she is by sending him little notes.

She's a sociopath to the core, what she did is long forgotten. Bella Vita is in her own mind, but the houzer tank that rolled in yesterday is going to be a sticky wicket for her. Lyons will not fall for the femme fatale and at some point a real defense is going to have to be settled on. If it's some other dude did it, kc's gonna have to start re-remembering all her lies, make up new details, which would seem hard after being away from the crowd for months.
If lyon's uses an accidental defense brought on by years of abuse of all kinds, there's going to have to be hours of grilling, I just don't think little prima donna is going to like it, nor do I think lyons will settle for only bozo to get the details and report back.

Oh, the times they are a changin'..................nod to the earthy bertha, ms. lyons 

Great Post.  And I agree - they will have to come up with something at least believable.

I wonder, though, how could the "abuse" be proven unless Casey herself testifies to it?  They would have to have some kind of proof - like Casey's story - that would have to come from Casey - wouldn't it? 

There is no way on earth they will put her on the stand though.

As someone stated earlier, I think this new DP lawyer is only there to get her LWOP instead of the DP.  Surely this woman has no delusions of getting her off.

BTW, I did hear that after yesterdays court appearance, the defense team was offered a spot on the new Chic-Fil-A commercial.  EAT MOR CHIKEN!!!  Monkey Devil!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.