May 13, 2024, 05:28:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 418051 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 19, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

TrotlineDesigns clewiston florida has the big chopper out tonight with lights bright.. anyone know what they are looking for  39 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #741 on: October 19, 2009, 09:05:53 PM »

TrotlineDesigns clewiston florida has the big chopper out tonight with lights bright.. anyone know what they are looking for  39 minutes ago from web
Where is Clewiston??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 19, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »

Anyone hear about the outcome of the Benefit/Concert that was held this past weekend in Texas for the Haleigh Bug Foundation?

(http://haleighbenefitconcert.eventbrite.com/)

I have not seen a thing on it except for Sam Watkins saying: "We made some life long friends at the Benefit Concert, Haliegh's family you are amazing and great people, our prayers are with you always!"
(http://twitter.com/SamWatkinsRocks)

Anyone heard anything? How many people were there, how much money was raised for the Haleigh Bug Foundation?

I just found this: "Money raised will benefit the Haleigh Bug Foundation that will aide in the search of Haleigh and help raise the reward money."

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=264733791&blogId=510310934

But no writeup or pictures or video of the event.

Odd, no?

Brandi, I have checked Bastrop Texas newspapers, television stations, google 00 Ranch and have not ran across anything so far. You may want to check Wayanne Kruger's myspace page, I tried to check there, but my computer kept bogging down since I have PC Scanner going.

<snipped to avoid long quotestack>

Thanks, Heart.

Just seems like it would have been newsworthy to me.

I appreciate your searching as well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: October 19, 2009, 09:07:42 PM »

Where is Clewiston??

Nevermind it's way down south near the Everglades

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: October 19, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »

Where is Clewiston??

Yea, way down in the middle of no where...lol.....how in the world are they ever gonna find Haleigh...........me and my daughter watched....I know my name is Steven today........such a sad story, and it even continued to be sad even after steven came home...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 19, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »

Person Dies in Bardin Area Mobile Home Fire

2009-10-19 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood
On Sunday, October 18, 2009 at approximately 3:37 am, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office responded to the report of a possible structure fire at 117 Shady Trail in Palatka. Upon arrival deputies found the mobile home to be fully engulfed and almost completely burned to the ground. After the fire was nearly extinguished Fire Department personnel advised deputies that human remains had been located inside the ruins of the structure. The scene was then secured and the State Fire Marshal’s Office was notified. Two investigators from the Fire Marshal’s Office responded and assumed the lead in the investigation.  The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Major Case Unit responded to assist the Fire Marshal’s Office. At this time the identity of the remains found inside the residence has not been positively identified, and the cause of the fire remains undetermined

http://www.pcso.us/2009-10-19-a

Richard C Faircloth 
117 Shady Trl
Palatka, FL 32177-8754
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=117+Shady+Trail&where=palatka+fl

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 19, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

scre@ em all.  they found John Walsh's (AMW) kids head in the everglades.  if Haleigh is there the will find her.  i'm so disgusted at this poin in time i just hope she is found.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: October 19, 2009, 09:21:08 PM »

Where is Clewiston??

Yea, way down in the middle of no where...lol.....how in the world are they ever gonna find Haleigh...........me and my daughter watched....I know my name is Steven today........such a sad story, and it even continued to be sad even after steven came home...

I know, he ended up dying and his brother became a serial killer........I remember Mark Lunsford one time saying that he didn't know whether Jessica was better off in heaven or if she had been left here to endure the aftermath, it was so heartbreaking and then I think about people like Shawn Hornbeck and Jayce D and wonder how on earth do you ever get to a "normal" place ever again

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: October 19, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »

scre@ em all.  they found John Walsh's (AMW) kids head in the everglades.  if Haleigh is there the will find her.  i'm so disgusted at this poin in time i just hope she is found.

We all do, and I think ar equally disgusted-I don't think she's that far away IMO

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

WHAT   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 19, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »

Where is Clewiston??

I know, he ended up dying and his brother became a serial killer........I remember Mark Lunsford one time saying that he didn't know whether Jessica was better off in heaven or if she had been left here to endure the aftermath, it was so heartbreaking and then I think about people like Shawn Hornbeck and Jayce D and wonder how on earth do you ever get to a "normal" place ever again
I thought I read something about that, what was his brothers name ....I cant remember it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: October 19, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »

I'm so confused, are they looking for Haleigh in the Everglades? I had to step back for a second, that's right, little Adam's head was found, but not the rest of his body, is that right? I got confused for a minute, and thought they found the rest of Adam Walsh 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 19, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »

WHAT   
the reson John Walsh does AMW is 'cause his son wast kidnapped in a mall in FL and then they found his son's head in the everglades of FL (God help us all)   they figured the car before they ever fingered the "person"  .,..like months before.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: October 19, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »

Where is Clewiston??

I thought I read something about that, what was his brothers name ....I cant remember it.

Caret Stayner IIRC

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: October 19, 2009, 09:37:02 PM »

WHAT   
the reson John Walsh does AMW is 'cause his son wast kidnapped in a mall in FL and then they found his son's head in the everglades of FL (God help us all)   they figured the car before they ever fingered the "person"  .,..like months before.

I thought it was Hollywood, Fl or Vero Beach.....but, that was ages ago.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: October 19, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »

I remember just that I didn't think it was the Everglades 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 19, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

WHAT   

I thought it was Hollywood, Fl or Vero Beach.....but, that was ages ago.
He was kidnapped from a sears store in Hollywood Florida.....and John Cooey took investigators t where he said they threw the boys head in the water on the out skirts of the everglades...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: October 19, 2009, 09:42:09 PM »

Where is Clewiston??

Caret Stayner IIRC

Carey Stayner.......I can't spell worth a chit tonight

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: October 19, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »

I remember just that I didn't think it was the Everglades 

It was actually in Vero Beach, FL where they found his head, and IIRC they were on TV that morning in NY. Funny, how so many yrs later we can remember such details because they are so heart ::MonkeyTears::breaking

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: October 19, 2009, 09:44:52 PM »

Clewiston

I don't know if this is related to what they are looking for tonight, but this past Thursday 10/15:

Missing Immokalee teen found dead

http://www.winknews.com/news/top/64435232.html

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.