May 04, 2024, 10:31:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #132 5/20/09 - 5/26/09  (Read 214488 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #960 on: May 22, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

That makes so much sense to me!!  She supplied the Xanax that in turn possibly killed Caylee so she didnt want to hear what Casey had to say about her!!!  (love the bear reading the book)
Sounds probable to me too!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 22, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

Annies myspace headline now says "well baby im a put-on-a-show kind of girl. [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]".

must be talking about her depo, i hope they nail her if she is lying...why would you put that on your headline if not having to do with what is going on now

Really tacky..really tacky.
Not a surprise, she strikes me as a tacky type of gal 

A girl made out of the same strip of cloth except she wasn't a sociopath and didn't kill her daughter.  None of these girls that Casey associated with were exactly candidates for the All American Girl!!! I have seen pics of Annie and tacky does not even describe it.   

This is not helping my mood. I would go outside and find someone to give the finger to also, but nobody's home!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 22, 2009, 01:55:52 PM »

Annies myspace headline now says "well baby im a put-on-a-show kind of girl. [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]".

must be talking about her depo, i hope they nail her if she is lying...why would you put that on your headline if not having to do with what is going on now

A girl made out of the same strip of cloth except she wasn't a sociopath and didn't kill her daughter.  None of these girls that Casey associated with were exactly candidates for the All American Girl!!! I have seen pics of Annie and tacky does not even describe it.   

This is not helping my mood. I would go outside and find someone to give the finger to also, but nobody's home!   

LMAO my Aunt Fanny!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: May 22, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

5/20/2009     Motion for Protective Order         
5/21/2009    Notice of Cancellation    Notice of Cancellation    FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA
5/22/2009    Court Minutes    Court Minutes    
5/22/2009    Court Minutes    Court Minutes    

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=de6978e0-babe-4c5c-9c69-0912915343a4
I could be wrong, but I thought that the Protective Order had something to do with the Judges personal emails???  I could be WAY off.....but I do recall hearing that the public was emailing him in regards to this case.....NOT KOSHER

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: May 22, 2009, 01:57:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-judge-will-allow-nbcs-camera-in-civil-case.html

Casey Anthony: Judge will allow NBC's camera in civil case
posted by halboedeker on May 22, 2009 11:40:28 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

NBC's Kerry Sanders has a message: Thank you, Judge Jose Rodriguez.

Earlier this week, the judge in the defamation suit against Casey Anthony had said that it was unacceptable for NBC to bring its camera into the courtroom.

Sanders had what he called "a spirited discussion" with the judge after a hearing Tuesday. The judge didn't want camera operators disrupting the hearing, and somebody heard the judge tell Sanders, "I'm not going to let this turn into another Lindbergh kidnapping case." Rodriguez simply wanted a camera in the hearing left on a wide shot.

"My concern was that as he was telling us we couldn't zoom in or pan, he was effectively climbing into the camera and making editorial decisions," Sanders said."I told him we see the camera as no different from someone in the court. They can look to the left or right."

To make his case, Sanders brought in the least-intrusive equipment and a veteran NBC cameraman.

The judge sent word Thursday, via the court administrator, that NBC can have its camera in the courtroom.

Sanders said, "I'm very happy the judge was willing to think this through and see we're here to inform people and not get in the way of court proceedings."

Thanks Trimm...good news for us!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 22, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »

jerkwad does sum it up Blink - ooph that had me rollin!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #966 on: May 22, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

Alright, I wasnt going to do this, but now this girl has my last nerve. I suppose some people might think it humerous to have to be on National TV giving a deposition because their friend murdered their child, ok, takes all kinds right?

I wonder how smug she will be when she is in open court and Mitnik and Morgan make Casey look like the normal one in the "family" compared to Annie. Because he will. I have much respect for Brad Conway, but there is no doubt in my mind the "call in" was because they did not want the "new" evidence from Camp Gonzalez discussed prior to Annie's deposition.  

::MonkeyEek::Please explain how Casey would look like the normal one in the "family" compared to Annie. You got my attention, and my head is spinning.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: May 22, 2009, 01:58:22 PM »

Does Baez eat those documents? 
Where are our documents?  Monkey Devil!
Would certainly explain the extra weight gain as of late.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 22, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »

Good morning...my question of the day is why havent we received the document release - Bozo had been given 2 batches to date that we have not gotten released under the Sunshine Law, now we have a third supplemental.   The only thing I can think of is its waiting until the May 28th hearing but the objection has to be lame.   To my knowledge Bozo can't claim "work product" for Lenny, Rob & Tracy,  I distinctly remember Lenny speaking publicly about being miffed Bozo was trying to force him to sign a contract.   Hmmm

Cappy, Leonard did sign a contract.

On the "why the wait" on the new discovery, I can only speculate they love that end of day Friday on the eve of a long weekend so I am betting around 4PM today, lol
B

If I remember correctly didn't that contract apply also to Rob and Tracey..anyone working for Lenny?  Or maybe they signed their own with Bozo..which is why they were at first concerned about any lawsuit stemming from them giving LE info. Or maybe I dreamed that..

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who’s cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey’s attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn’t have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony’s first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News’ tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney’s neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It’s the stuff that movies are made of.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that’s what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

“He’s representing that, to the family and to Jose, that ‘I can get two million dollars.’ Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that’s, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me,” Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents’ house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony’s attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez’s PR firm won’t answer any questions.

A contract that Im discussing is that Lenny "worked" for Bozo & under what conditions - Lenny spoke out to the media over this issue that was in dispute.

Wasn't that LifeTime deal sunk?? I am more suspicious about ABC and Baez being so chummy with the producer at the Ritz.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: May 22, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »

Good morning...my question of the day is why havent we received the document release - Bozo had been given 2 batches to date that we have not gotten released under the Sunshine Law, now we have a third supplemental.   The only thing I can think of is its waiting until the May 28th hearing but the objection has to be lame.   To my knowledge Bozo can't claim "work product" for Lenny, Rob & Tracy,  I distinctly remember Lenny speaking publicly about being miffed Bozo was trying to force him to sign a contract.   Hmmm

Cappy, Leonard did sign a contract.

On the "why the wait" on the new discovery, I can only speculate they love that end of day Friday on the eve of a long weekend so I am betting around 4PM today, lol
B

Those bastards!!  LET US HAVE THEM!!!!!  I do not have time to waste these days...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: May 22, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »

She can run that yaper all she wants.We'll see how funny she thinks she is when the real show begins.     Trash.......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: May 22, 2009, 02:00:45 PM »

O/T   Investigators identified a potential suspect in the Madeline McCann case - breaking on foxnews cable
WOW!  Good news for the McCann family.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 22, 2009, 02:03:03 PM »

Fanny,

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony's attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez's PR firm won't answer any questions.

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: May 22, 2009, 02:03:36 PM »

O/T   Investigators identified a potential suspect in the Madeline McCann case - breaking on foxnews cable

FTLOG, what next?
Is it me or is there some Universal cosmic dragnet about to open up. I cant keep up!
TX for the heads up Cappy
ITA, I thought it was weird with the body found that could be Stacy Peterson given that her hubs was just arrested..and then last night with the New Mexico child's mother confessing to such a brutal crime.  I am in shock, but afraid we have not even begun to see what is to be.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 22, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

I'm really confused with what Blink said about Casey being the normal one, I can't imagine what you mean, help 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 22, 2009, 02:13:31 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19530096/detail.html

1 Year Ago: Boyfriend Met Casey Online
Woman Charged In Death Of Daughter, Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Thursday, May 21, 2009
UPDATED: 1:53 pm EDT May 22, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's life has drastically changed from a year ago, and May 21, 2008, may have been a pivotal day for the woman who has been charged in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges. Caylee's remains were found in December, about five months after she was reported missing.

Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone continued his research into the timeline of Anthony's life, saying her "lies to her friend Amy Huizenga were getting harder to maintain. Anthony claimed she was going to rent or buy a house for her, Caylee and Huizenga to share."

"She was pretty much about to buy a place and that, you know, I could move in with them, that, you know, I was supposed to go see the house with them a few times. It fell through," Huizenga said in released transcripts.

On May 21, 2008, Anthony sent a text message to Huizenga, saying "I'm defintely sick" and adding a sad face emoticon.

Huizenga replied: "Oh no, stop that. Are we still going to look at that place?"

"I'm going to call the lady in a few minutes. I'm headed to the doctor's now," Anthony said.

Pipitone reported that Huizenga had her doubts about the long-unemployed then-22-year-old single mother living with her parents. Anthony blamed her supposed illness on work, saying "(I've been) working a lot. I put in almost 60 hours last week. "

"She kept telling me things that I thought kind of sounded made up, but I was like, 'She's my friend, let me give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe all this is really happening,'" Huizenga told investigators.

In the afternoon of May 21, 2008, Anthony sent Huizenga another text message.

"Can I raincheck seeing the house? I just got back from the doctor's and don't feel too hot at all. Stupid flu," she wrote.

"Totally. Get better," Huizenga replied.

Pipitone said records show that Anthony then got online and was contacted by a man who would change the course of her life, Tony Lazzaro.

In released documents, detectives asked Lazzaro how me met Anthony.

"Just browsing Facebook, and she was good-looking, so I hit her up," he said.

A detective replied, "Hit her up, meaning you sent her an e-mail or whatever?"

"Just sending a comment on her page," Lazzaro said.

"She said she was a Valencia student?" the detective asked.

"That's what it said on the page -- that it was a Valencia student," Lazzaro said.

But that was a lie because Anthony never graduated high school, Pipitone reported.

In just more than three weeks from that day in Anthony's life, Caylee would never be seen alive again, and Anthony would soon move in with Lazzaro, a man who told her if he were to have kids one day, he would want only boys, according to released documents.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 22, 2009, 02:14:20 PM »

Fanny,

Lifetime Network told Eyewitness News there is no such deal and Cindy and George Anthony's attorney said that they are not involved in any financial deals involving the case, but Baez's PR firm won't answer any questions.

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

I wonder what Bozo had to tell the judge in the privacy out of the reach of camera the day that the SA  and all of them stepped out of court??? I don't think Strickland is a dummy....He better flee to a far off unknown island if he lied to the judge. I think Strickland would sic Scotland Yard on him! Or Interpol! Or Dog the Bounty Hunter!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 22, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: May 22, 2009, 02:17:51 PM »

Fanny,

If they did make a movie I would not watch it, I would completely boycott the network airing it as well. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: May 22, 2009, 02:18:21 PM »

Hmmm, Trimm, that is an interesting article cause I have always wondered what was the one thing that change Casey from a pretty good mom to a monster.  Was it one thing or several?  Did she love Caylee and take good care of her for one year and so many months???  What changed???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.