May 17, 2024, 06:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316241 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: January 15, 2009, 01:35:00 PM »

The other banner was hard to read at the bottom, so I'll post a little larger one. Hope it looks better! Don't want to make one too big!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: January 15, 2009, 01:36:23 PM »

D. Casey may have intended to move the body if he found it, but I think its more likely he wanted the money for the first pictures of the body and the first interviews with the one who found the body.  That's big money for someone like him, probably in the six figures if he could find the body and take pics of it.  I don't think D. Casey was interested in helping the Anthony's or Casey Anthony's case.  He was and is all about enriching himself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: January 15, 2009, 01:36:34 PM »

I think the hair straghtener is just a flat iron.  My hair is really straight (see picture) but it has waves so I use a blow dryer and a flat iron.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: January 15, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »

I think the hair straghtener is just a flat iron.  My hair is really straight (see picture) but it has waves so I use a blow dryer and a flat iron.
You may be right.  However, I keep hearing veiled references and code talking in Casey's communications with her brother.  I guess that's what led me in that direction.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: January 15, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »

So now we are thinking someone told the Casey guy to tell the meter man to find the body.  Man, that is too too messy!!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: January 15, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »

Anyway, if the hair straightener is a reference to drugs, I'm sure LE has this angle covered.  Casey doesn't appear to be a drug addict, but may have been a casual user.  It's the reference to Zanny's straightened hair that's strange--but that might just be me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: January 15, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

Morning, AZ! I don't have any other references, but Casey's hair does not seem to have straightener in it, IMO. Since she's been in jail, it's gotten even more limp. Doesn't look to me it has any natural curl at all. jmho

Since the popularity of the straightening irons I'm not even sure how much people use the chemical straighteners.  I agree that her hair looks limp or greasy now.

And, never did I think we could use the words "Casey" and "limp" in the same sentence     

I still think the emphasis on the hair straightener was to make sure that her mom or brother whoever she was talking to remembered that she HAD talked to them about Zanny in the past because  Zanny was the one that gave it to her. Supposedly 
My mind is just going in weird directions today, but could the hair straightener be a reference to illegal drugs?  Here are my mental connections, and you can tell me I'm all wet.   
When Lee asked Casey if she had anything at Tony's apartment, she told him nothing much, just the blow dryer and hair striightener.  If by "hair straightener" she meant the chemical stuff, that could be a euphemism for some sort of illegal drug--something strong enough to "straighten your hair."  People who use drugs use euphemisms all the time to refer to their drug of choice to each other without others understanding the reference.  Perhaps Casey was telling Lee that she left it at Tony's with the hairdryer.  Describing Zenaida as having straightened (but naturally curly) hair might be a part of Casey's imagination in which she is giving Zenaida the attributes of a drug user or dealer.  Zanny gave her the hair straightener?  Maybe Zanny is a cover name for her drug dealer?

This is just my wandering mind today, nothing to base it on but a hunch.

My daughter is a hairdresser plus she teaches hairdressing at a local school.  What every young girl wants these days is a Chi Hair Straitening System.  cost =  about $150.00 retail (I think).

My thirteen and 16 year old granddaughters got them for Christmas.  And they don't have curly hair that needs straightening, it's just what the kids use to style their hair.

Now, where KC would come up with the money is another question.  Probably, she stole the Chi from a friend's house and told Cindy that Zanny gave it to her.  Remember the tiffany ring?  KC has no morals about stealing from her friends.  LOL Ask Amy!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: January 15, 2009, 01:40:24 PM »

QuietMonkey, very nicely done.  That's a great banner.  You are very talented with the graphics. 

I think PI Dominic Casey had some tips or insider information from the months he worked for Baez.  When he no longer worked for Baez, he acted on his information to enrich himself.  It worked as he will probably be paid well for his story and pics.  This is all about the money and the media.

Thanks AZLady!

I don't trust the whole pi/psychic story. If they came out with it Nov. 15, then had a search and she was found then (with lots of witnesses, cameras, people) then I might believe it. Even then, I'd probably be suspicious, but they're coming out now a month after she was found, by another person with a "strange" story. Ugghhh,  I dunno about anything anymore!

RIP Sweet Puppy
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: January 15, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

I need to get showered and dressed and on with life today.  I'll be back later.  Carry on, Monkeys!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: January 15, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »

Anyway, if the hair straightener is a reference to drugs, I'm sure LE has this angle covered.  Casey doesn't appear to be a drug addict, but may have been a casual user.  It's the reference to Zanny's straightened hair that's strange--but that might just be me.
You could be right.  You are one of my favorite posters because you have such a good mind.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1430 on: January 15, 2009, 01:43:05 PM »

So now we are thinking someone told the Casey guy to tell the meter man to find the body.  Man, that is too too messy!!!
I agree and think that once again this case is being too over thought.  We over thought where Casey would have put Caylee, and then she was found right under our noses.  I think this is all the defenses way of drumming up more questions, possibilities, and of course reasonable doubt. 
Its a very cut and dry case.  Casey killed Caylee and then lied about it.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: January 15, 2009, 01:43:22 PM »

someone posted the story from the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

we can never be sure who monitors SM

I agree Sunny.Hope you are doing well today. 
If we can find Sea Searcher he has the Globe article.I bet he'd post it again for Juju. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: January 15, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »

Yeah, that is too messy.  I don't think all these characters are working together.  They've just been brought together on the same quest--a piece of the Caylee payoff from the media. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in regards to the release of the personal information of Tes searchers?
Anyone think a petition should be sent to the Judge in this case?
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:20 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

Hi AZLady....On Casey's July 25th visit from George and Cindy, she mentions she got the hair straightener from Zanny.   Cindy says, "that's true".

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003104&version=1&locale=EN-US

It's about half way.    Let us know what you come up with!!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: January 15, 2009, 01:45:26 PM »

[/quote]

My daughter is a hairdresser plus she teaches hairdressing at a local school.  What every young girl wants these days is a Chi Hair Straitening System.  cost =  about $150.00 retail (I think).

My thirteen and 16 year old granddaughters got them for Christmas.  And they don't have curly hair that needs straightening, it's just what the kids use to style their hair.

Now, where KC would come up with the money is another question.  Probably, she stole the Chi from a friend's house and told Cindy that Zanny gave it to her.  Remember the tiffany ring?  KC has no morals about stealing from her friends.  LOL Ask Amy!

[/quote]

Yes those irons are fairly expensive (and Leroy recently broke mine so I had to get another!). 

I think Casey stole the straightener from someone and maybe when Cindy asked how she could afford that she told her that Zanny had given it to her.  If she did in fact steal it she would definetly blame it on someone who didn't exist right?

Okay, i"m rambling....  

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: January 15, 2009, 01:45:49 PM »

You could be right.  You are one of my favorite posters because you have such a good mind.
Thank you, Always.  I generally try to document and research my ideas, so keep in mind this idea is just off the top of my head.  It's my own hunch, but I thought I'd throw it out there for others to chew on.  Even if Casey was using drugs, and the reference is to her drugs and dealer, it doesn't change the reality that Casey killed Caylee, dumped her body, and will be convicted of that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: January 15, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

I just thought the hair straightner comments was a way for KC to divert Cindys line of questioning in another direction.

Hi AZLady....On Casey's July 25th visit from George and Cindy, she mentions she got the hair straightener from Zanny.   Cindy says, "that's true".

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003104&version=1&locale=EN-US

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: January 15, 2009, 01:47:00 PM »

Hey, it works! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: January 15, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »

sorry somehow my coment got in the above quote sorry

I just thought the hair straightener comments was a way for KC to divert Cindys line of questioning in another direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.