May 03, 2024, 08:14:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 266493 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2008, 02:11:35 PM »

Dennis - you are correct on the dates:

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2008, 02:15:03 PM »

Different topic again.  Wasn't there a question about Anita and when she was in Aruba?

From Joran's book:

[b]P 115-116[/b]

(the following contradicts Paul van der Sloot's account of when Anita returned from the Netherlands)

Wednesday June 1, 2005

At  the end of the lessons my mother comes into the classroom and tells me to instantly come to her class room, and to not get on the school bus. I look at her totally surprised, but go to her class room which is next to the History room.

My mother tells me that earlier that day an invasion of jeeps and cars drove up with Americans who all carried white posters.  It’s a poster with a picture of Natalee and the, partially hand-written, text reads: KIDNAPPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. They were even putting up the posters in the school.

http://hollowaycase.com/

Interesting.  NH disappears on Morn of may (May 29/30th.)  Anita supposed to be in Holland until the following Wed. (would that be the 3rd?)is my understanding.  That would put June 1, 2005 on Tuesday before Anita gets home that this post is made.  Is this what I am seeing?   I, as I said do NOT believe Anita was in Holland during this NH disappearance.  The timing just for the school year would make that unlikely.  Also how many of her old "Aunte's" birthday celebrations did the Vandersloots ever attend previously?  I would be few if any.  That is a usually expensive trip, a bad time of year, and the whole think stinks of.  "See, I have an alibi."  Without even having to have one.  Joran is protecting his "mommy dearest" from her part in this.  She has a part.  That should be established.  That is probably where part of the bottleneck is.  She never was looked at closely at all.    Jackb

sunday was the 29, monday the 30th, tues. 3l, wednesday, june l.  isn't this right?
dennisintn

From Paulus PV of 6/23/2005
http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds623.htm

To your question when Anita left for the Netherlands, I can state the following. I cannot remember exactly but I think it was the Tuesday or Wednesday before that Monday the 30th of May that she departed for the Netherlands. Anita was in the Netherlands for seven or eight days. 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »

Dennis - you are correct on the dates:

thanks, klaas, for some reason, i had the hardest time with the dates and days.  glad your calendar shows the moon positions.  a waning half moon, on a cloudy night with rain coming in, i have always had a really hard time believe that any l8yr. old stranger would allow herself to be left stranded on a beach in the middle of the night.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »

Dear Cage Mates....as long as this *bickering* continues....I choose not to participate anymore....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »

johan

http://www.matthewscremation.com/industry/international.asp#countries

Matthews Cremation Division – International Installations
United States   2657
Argentina   24
Aruba   1
Australia   21
Bahamas   4
Barbados   1

I demand a Quarter for every time I have posted that one, too, lmao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »

johan

http://www.matthewscremation.com/industry/international.asp#countries

Matthews Cremation Division – International Installations
United States   2657
Argentina   24
Aruba   1
Australia   21
Bahamas   4
Barbados   1

I demand a Quarter for every time I have posted that one, too, lmao.

i will send you a Quarter when you can tell me were it is
the crematorium and the location   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2008, 03:17:15 PM »

Dear Cage Mates....as long as this *bickering* continues....I choose not to participate anymore....

Destiny

destiny, don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and we eat like elephants.
dennisintn
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »

and when  info@matthewscremation.com

send me a answer 

Thank you for contacting us, a Matthews representative will contact you as soon as possible to address your questions or comments. If you need immediate assistance please call us toll free at 1-800-327-2831.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »

and when  info@matthewscremation.com

send me a answer 

Thank you for contacting us, a Matthews representative will contact you as soon as possible to address your questions or comments. If you need immediate assistance please call us toll free at 1-800-327-2831.

johan, as the slowest monkey here, i sincerely hope you aren't going to ask for "volunteers" to check out the services there.
dennisintn
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2008, 03:28:39 PM »

Different topic again.  Wasn't there a question about Anita and when she was in Aruba?

From Joran's book:

[b]P 115-116[/b]

(the following contradicts Paul van der Sloot's account of when Anita returned from the Netherlands)

Wednesday June 1, 2005

At  the end of the lessons my mother comes into the classroom and tells me to instantly come to her class room, and to not get on the school bus. I look at her totally surprised, but go to her class room which is next to the History room.

My mother tells me that earlier that day an invasion of jeeps and cars drove up with Americans who all carried white posters.  It’s a poster with a picture of Natalee and the, partially hand-written, text reads: KIDNAPPED NATALEE HOLLOWAY BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. They were even putting up the posters in the school.

http://hollowaycase.com/

Interesting.  NH disappears on Morn of may (May 29/30th.)  Anita supposed to be in Holland until the following Wed. (would that be the 3rd?)is my understanding.  That would put June 1, 2005 on Tuesday before Anita gets home that this post is made.  Is this what I am seeing?   I, as I said do NOT believe Anita was in Holland during this NH disappearance.  The timing just for the school year would make that unlikely.  Also how many of her old "Aunte's" birthday celebrations did the Vandersloots ever attend previously?  I would be few if any.  That is a usually expensive trip, a bad time of year, and the whole think stinks of.  "See, I have an alibi."  Without even having to have one.  Joran is protecting his "mommy dearest" from her part in this.  She has a part.  That should be established.  That is probably where part of the bottleneck is.  She never was looked at closely at all.    Jackb

sunday was the 29, monday the 30th, tues. 3l, wednesday, june l.  isn't this right?
dennisintn
  She was supposed to have gotten in in the evening on Wednesday, was my understanding.  Yes, May has 31 days though.  Even being off on that30 31 day thing, Anita was not supposed to have been in school from what I understand.  She was supposed to have gotten in on 3 third I read one place.  Also the date thing still does not jive for her being away. One photo showed her pulling up in a car towards evening.  It has been quite awhile, but yes, I did my days thinking may had 30 days (sorry,) Still she would not have reported right to school with all that going on.  The thing is way off for her to be cleared on this, any way you look at it.   jackb
   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »

Destiny

destiny, don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and we eat like elephants.
dennisintn

Phone calls cost more over there too.  You better think about not having a phone.  Jack who likes to hold sweet Destiny's hand.   j/b
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »

Destiny
Destiny....Please don't leave.....I MISS YOU ALREADY  ...Can't You just ignore the bickering....That's what I have decided to do.....And Besides that I bet Klaas will straighten Them out before to long.....I hope anyways.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2008, 03:42:19 PM »

Destiny
Destiny....Please don't leave.....I MISS YOU ALREADY  ...Can't You just ignore the bickering....That's what I have decided to do.....And Besides that I bet Klaas will straighten Them out before to long.....I hope anyways.....

If I see any more bickering or name calling between SM forum members I'm going to start deleting the posts. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2008, 03:43:47 PM »

Have to run out for a bit, be back later  
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2008, 03:45:59 PM »

Destiny

Just who.....Doooooo you luuuuuuuuuuve??????? (done in a donkey brey voice.) 
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2008, 03:48:15 PM »

I also remember talk about  Pauls was a member of a Hospital  that was in charge of the  crematoriums there this may be rumor not sure .

http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-39822

leann coburn
05-27-2006, 03:25 PM

There are bound to be many types of incinerators on an island like Aruba. Law enforcement probably use them, hospitals would have to have one available for amputations and such, and I have never read anywhere that this particular funeral home did not complete the crematorium it was granted the permit for in 2004. Also, think of all the cruise ship and tourist waste they must deal with there.

It is a "google" confirmed statement to say that mementomori funeral home asked for and was granted a license to construct and run a crematorium in 2004. They then embarked on a plan of education for the public (which is mainly Catholic), so as to help dispel their fears of the process. Okay, that much is on record. Before that, they sent the bodies to Miami. There was obviously a reason to build the facility, as there is very little space for burial left on the island. (I can only imagine it being like Key West...a lot of coral and little sand and above-ground burial is a must). They said in their article in 2004 that the need and desire for cremations on Aruba was growing and that "we have already had five cases". I agree these were probably sent to Miami, as the facility was unfinished when the article was printed.

All that is needed for a crematorium is an enclosed building with proper ventalation equipped with afterburners to purify any odors escaping the building. The crematorium itself is a piece of machinery about the size of a mini-cooper with the opening about four feet off of the ground. The body is loaded in the tray, it is slid into position, and a button is pushed to close the thick metal door. Then a button is pushed that will automatically take this modern equipment through a cycle. Very basic.

It wouldn't take more than two weeks (at the most) to set up a crematorium at a funeral home IF it wasn't for the permits required. And these permits are environmental in nature, such as to how much pollution is to be released in the process. Neighbors may rightfully complain that the odor of burning gas is upsetting. Of course it would be. So this is the main point here, to make sure the process is clean and not offensive to others. The goal is for it to not even be noticed by passersby. If a person weren't familiar with the types of ventilation needed (that stick up on the roof) then there would be no way to tell.

So how does someone claim that Aruba has no crematoriums? That is a strange statement to make when one was licensed in 2004 because of "need". Is it that there is no longer a need and these people just threw their money away for no reason? I would think not. That is what market research is for. If it was licensed, then it was built. Not a big process to build. Is it a stretch to think that one would use something that was built at some expense? This is the most common of sense. Think about it. Excuse the analogy, but if my hubby built a wonderful barbecue in the backyard, I would use it.

And what of PVDS? He was an environmental lawyer and official before he moved to Aruba. There are articles of how he held up the completion of a needed road for quite some time there because it would run across a section of his property. Don't blame him one bit. But this is how we find out that he was an environmental official. And he is also rumored to have helped with the permits for his friends' crematorium in 2004. One good turn always deserves another. Go figure.

I don't claim to know the truth but I do know that there is a crematorium in Aruba. Have they chained it up not to be used? I guess you could assume that, but it would seem weird to do so. And why would these good people throw that money away?

And yes, there are many types of incinerators that would do the same job, such as what happened with the horror of 9/11. Several people must be scared out of their minds right now. Especially when they read these things. When someone gets close, I'm sure they would try to stop that person. But you can't stop people using their logic.

jmo and that's too much space I've used, so I leave it for now to the rest of you.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2008, 03:58:45 PM »

Destiny

Mz Destiny:  This is Jack's uncle Goober.  If you leave I will miss your purdy long lags and purdy har' do.  I will be sad.  You even have your own switchboard.  We all want you to be happy and stay because no body can do a phone like you do.  You will miss us and may cry yourself to sleep.  That is all.  Jacks ungle goober brainwell.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »

Here is the honourable Mr Paul vd Sloot 

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2008, 04:31:03 PM »

Here is the honourable Mr Paul vd Sloot 

Ewww....disgusting!     
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »

Destiny

If I see any more bickering or name calling between SM forum members I'm going to start deleting the posts. 

now that's plumb scary. i can vividly remember going home to that kind of scene on pms days.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.