May 14, 2024, 06:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305189 times)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: January 24, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »

Thanks, QM.  Too funny.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1661 on: January 24, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »

Hope I don't get in trouble, but just thought I'd post a little bit of monkey fun! Maybe make a couple monkeys laugh! Sorry for the O/T monkeys, please don't throw nanners at me!! Just trying to be a fun monkey and if I make one monkey smile my job is done!

Sorry, for the O/T post! Monkeys Rule!

Looks like Sassycay is getting a bath. 

Hi Everyone!!! Hey does that monkey washing the cat do dishes???? If he does send him to me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1662 on: January 24, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

Yeah you're right Dolce, but someone yesterday mentioned these people were with DFS, that has my interest peeked!
Yes, Klaas posted an article showing the name matched a member of DFS.  My interest is peeked up there with yours.  I wanna know whats goin on! LOL
Me too Dolce! I'm sorry you are sick. Get well please. Have you called your doctor?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: January 24, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

The latest National Enquirer dated 2/2/09:

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: January 24, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

Dolce,

When I was pregnant, I had nausea all day long. I started feeling better when I began using those antinausea pressure-point wristbands that people sometimes use on boats and planes.

http://www.sea-band.com/seaband.htm

No rose JSM, nothing is actually going on with the greatgrandpa from any of the "proof" that's out there; I'm just speculating based on the recent DCF visits, the fact that someone mentioned that LE took the greatgrandpa in for questioning (haven't been able to verify that, though), and the document from DCF with blacked-out sections about the greatgrandpa (which I attached earlier).
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: January 24, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

.... as well as Cindy and Lee.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

Awww...JSM. I didn't mean my post to make it look like you had done that. Sowwy. 
It's okay, JSM confused as always! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: January 24, 2009, 02:36:32 PM »

Dolce ... I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: January 24, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »

Thank you everyone for the insight.  I will try them all! (Really will...already told my hubs he is going to the grociery store)
Sorry for the O/T

BACK TO CAYLEE!!

Hope you start feeling better.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: January 24, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »

O/T - have you tried ginger? That's supposed to be very settling for the tummy.
Like the cookie??  Smile  No I have not yet tried any type of ginger, will try that though, along with the coke thing. Anything is better than "ick".

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/ginger-000246.htm

This website even mentions pregnancy and it is from University of Maryland.

I buy candied ginger at the health food store for my tummy upsets, it works great.  They even sell it in the spice aisle at the grocery store but I can get a good size bag of the stuff for half the price of the grocery store bottle.  I make ginger shortbread every now and then and it is scrumptious!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: January 24, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

We monkeys can debate whether or not the GA suicide was real or not, but we all must agree on this...The man is hurting, and is in real need of professional help.  Casey can break down and admit the truth, but it will not help him.  Only professional help and a change of scenery will get him on the road to mental recovery.
ITA

Do y'all ever get behind a really slow driver and you want to honk your horn or make rude gestures at them? And then have you ever had second thoughts because something about the car or driver made you think that maybe the person could be someone like your boss, your minister, or a friend? I've certainly had that experience.

It's easier to be rude or dismissive toward someone we don't know at all. I think that's why it's so easy for us to make harsh judgments toward George. If we actually knew him as a friend, neighbor, or family member, we'd probably start to make excuses for some of his behavior instead of condemning it. It might be enlightening to look at him from a different point of view from time to time. IMO.

Janet
I guess I am confused. I never condemned George. JSM is a dumb monkey and must of read the post wrong. Sorry

I thought you were going to get bitten if you said that again? 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: January 24, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »

ITA

Janet

Awww...JSM. I didn't mean my post to make it look like you had done that. Sowwy. 
It's okay, JSM confused as always! 
I am not confused.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: January 24, 2009, 02:39:33 PM »

While we're waiting for Klaas to post the NE article, (She'll have it before I finish this post, hide and watch), let's be understanding and kind to Janet. I'm sure she's going through a midlife crisis.....

HUBBA, HUBBA  !!

Midlife crisis at 62 years old???  I don't think so???

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: January 24, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »

Anyone know who Procknow and Murray are on KC's visitor log? It says interview under reason for visit. Someone yesterday said they were DFS people. If true, why would she have an interview with them? I thought her DFS case was closed long ago. TIA JSM

From earlier in the investigation:

Casey Anthony’s interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

http://peopleintenews.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/xtreme-emotional-distress-shes-a-sociopath/

Thanks Klaas, but do you know why they would visit her in jail January 9, 2009? TIA JSM

Not off the top of my head, I'll see if something in particular happened that day.
Thanks Klaas so much and thanks for posting the new NE!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: January 24, 2009, 02:40:29 PM »

January 9th - NANCY GRACE
NANCY GRACE

Investigators Said to Believe Caylee Intentionally Murdered

Aired January 9, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight in the desperate search for a beautiful 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee. Six months of searching culminate when skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area just 15 houses from the Anthony home confirmed those of Caylee, manner of death homicide, the little girl`s remains completely skeletonized, making cause of death nearly impossible to determine, this after a utility meter reader stumbles on a garbage bag and a tiny human skull literally rolls out, the skull covered in light-colored hair, hair still intact due to duct tape wrapped around the child`s head.

Bombshell. Inside the investigation, just emerging as we go to air, stunning report -- no accident! Repeat, no accident. Tot mom Casey Anthony intentionally murders little Caylee and acted completely alone. Police investigators who once bought into the accident theory now convinced it`s murder one. Investigators say Caylee`s body at least two days inside tot mom`s car trunk before being dumped.

Tonight, we learn investigators pinpoint the exact day of murder as June 16. The source also confirms duct tape wrapped specifically across little Caylee`s mouth -- specifically across the mouth. And we discover part of the state`s evidence is a positive match between hair on the skull to Caylee`s hair in tot mom`s trunk.

Lawyers for grandparents George and Cindy Anthony take to the airwaves, trying to explain why Caylee`s remains still all alone in a cardboard box at a funeral home, no funeral date in sight, and explaining why George and Cindy Anthony want immunity.
(SNIPPED)

Maybe that is why DFS visited her in jail?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: January 24, 2009, 02:40:53 PM »

Don't you love the way the National Enquirer prints a quotation and then attributes it to "the source?"   

BRING NATALEE HOME
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »

Thanks for posting the NE scans, Klaas.

A lot of the article is speculation, but they say that Tony and KC met at an adult web site and then hooked up in May.  Hadn't they been MySpace friends since the previous fall, finally met at a party, and then got together?  Some of NE's stuff is questionable, but this seems flat out wrong to me.

Very minor point, I realize.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:28 PM »

HI AND WELCOME STEPHERSMBUCK
AND ANY OTHER NEW MONKEYS I'VE MISSED!

I second that! QM  
P.S. Nice LARGE print G.O.!!

QM, Just got back into the cage.  Thank you so much.  Didn't I do well?  So glad you shared your secret.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:47 PM »

Yesterday Conway in his presser said that Cindy was mad at George. Cindy, what are you mad about, that George took off without telling you, are you mad because he caused all of this excitement, are you mad that he may have been thinking of suicide, or are you mad that George might say something that could blow this case wide open. What was very telling to me was Cindy didn't rush to see George, I really wonder if she cares at all about him, because usually a family member would rush to the side of a person in this condition.

I understand Cindy thinking of George as possibly selfish for his "suicide antics", but she should know by now to be very careful about how she portrays herself to the media.  If Brad Conway was the person who said she was angry (not sure, cuz I didn't hear it myself) then the Anthony's need to find a new lawyer, because that is just irresponsible lawyering!

I heard on NG that Cindy was a first distraught, but after she found out George was okay that she felt better, then she became sort of angry.  My way of looking at it she could be angry because of all they've had to go through and she might lose her husband on top of it: she could be "just angry" at the whole circumstance; she could be angry with Casey; she could be angry with the press; she could be angry with the protestors; BUT if she's concerned that George became more depressed after she asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee, then what's she's probably angry about is HERSELF for making George more depressed.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: January 24, 2009, 02:43:44 PM »

Just picked up the new NE - will scan it now...hold on a bit and I'll post 

WOW!!!  Thank you.

At $5.00 Canadian for a copy of the NE ... I pick the longest line at the checkout and ... read away.

Janet

_____

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: January 24, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation%20Log%20Anthony.pdf

Casey Anthony Visitation Log.

I found it odd for Baez to be visiting Casey from 10:27 to 11:49 at night at the jail.

But seems it is not uncommon, in her case.

Brandi,

My father was an attorney an would on a rare occation visit someone in prison at late hours. It was usually because they had just been arrested or to prepare them for an upcoming court apperence. I do want to add that I think it is extremly unusual for an attorney to spend as much time with a client as Biaz has..

Oh, I am a new monkey but have been reading since the begining. I thought it was time to come out and say hi!

I was going to question this when Brandi first posted the above and didn't, but now I just can't resist.   Does anyone know if, when Bozo and KC are alone at the jailhouse, they are in a large room, out in the open...Or, is it like what you sometimes see on TV, where they're in a small private room?  I've also wondered since Bozo was given permission to bring his computer when he visits KC, if he's allowing KC to spend time doing her whatever thing on his computer.
No internet access.  If internet surfing is what you are thinking. 

Yes, Today, that was one of my thoughts.  Thanks.  G.O.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.