May 07, 2024, 08:15:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295295 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 05, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »

It was a good day Brandi!! woo hoo!! 

now the letters tomorrow...

The Snookie wannabe is going to be pissed that her blabberings are going global, or is she?   There is no doubt in my mind that Casey has been relishing in all this attention, she couldnt get it being a morally sound decent human being and to her it doesnt matter how she gets it.... after all folks shes a Superstar!   NOT!  I think her personality will come shining thru no matter the content.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 05, 2010, 07:47:17 PM »

I think Lee already threw GA, CA and Casey under the bus when he requested immunity.  However ..Lee is a bit simple minded..so I think "he knows a lot about a lot of things"..but I don't think he knows to what extent GA and CA have lied to cover aide and abet their daughter's murderest acts.  I think Lee retreated long ago into a safe place in his mind...personally who can blame him.

I think her letters are going to tell a tale that she has been coached on by Baez.  They should be interesting.  I think he always planned that GA & CA would be outed.. Lee not so much.  It should be interesting to read about her lack of love life, her food preferences, her hate for MA and Pa ...and anyone else she felt inclined to include in her correspondence with her jailhouse penpal.

My theory has always been that KC was going to say that she left Caylee with GA on the day she left (or the night before with both of them) and she didn't know what happened after that. GA has already by his lies about seeing them that day, given her the opportunity to prove he was the last one to see her "if she didn't".............She could say she was out partying (which would make sense) because she had given Caylee to them and had no idea she was really missing. She refused to answer her phone when they called because she did not want to stop partying and have to come back and take care of Caylee.  When Cindy found her at Tony's that was the first she knew that Caylee was not with them. Then they told her they were going to have her prosecuted so she went along  with their "story" that she was kidnapped by the babysitter. During this they told her that she would not be prosecuted if the babysitter took Caylee and she believed them because they had always been able to get her out of trouble before.

That was why they made all the calls to LE in the beginning because they would have to hang up and get her quietened down to get the info out there they wanted LE to have. The threat about the car was to keep KC from telling the truth. Their "story" had to match so they told her not to tell anything. (remember she said she had not told LE anything when talking to the Anthony's) They told her to keep quiet and they would get her out of it and that is why they kept going on with all the "fake sightings" to cast doubt.

She could say that GA molested Caylee like he did her and during that accidentally killed her and she had no idea until 30 days later because she had given Caylee to them. GA has set himself up for all of this by the lies and the cover-ups (gas cans in trunk, etc.)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 05, 2010, 07:53:20 PM »

I think Lee already threw GA, CA and Casey under the bus when he requested immunity.  However ..Lee is a bit simple minded..so I think "he knows a lot about a lot of things"..but I don't think he knows to what extent GA and CA have lied to cover aide and abet their daughter's murderest acts.  I think Lee retreated long ago into a safe place in his mind...personally who can blame him.

I think her letters are going to tell a tale that she has been coached on by Baez.  They should be interesting.  I think he always planned that GA & CA would be outed.. Lee not so much.  It should be interesting to read about her lack of love life, her food preferences, her hate for MA and Pa ...and anyone else she felt inclined to include in her correspondence with her jailhouse penpal.

My theory has always been that KC was going to say that she left Caylee with GA on the day she left (or the night before with both of them) and she didn't know what happened after that. GA has already by his lies about seeing them that day, given her the opportunity to prove he was the last one to see her "if she didn't".............She could say she was out partying (which would make sense) because she had given Caylee to them and had no idea she was really missing. She refused to answer her phone when they called because she did not want to stop partying and have to come back and take care of Caylee.  When Cindy found her at Tony's that was the first she knew that Caylee was not with them. Then they told her they were going to have her prosecuted so she went along  with their "story" that she was kidnapped by the babysitter. During this they told her that she would not be prosecuted if the babysitter took Caylee and she believed them because they had always been able to get her out of trouble before.

That was why they made all the calls to LE in the beginning because they would have to hang up and get her quietened down to get the info out there they wanted LE to have. The threat about the car was to keep KC from telling the truth. Their "story" had to match so they told her not to tell anything. (remember she said she had not told LE anything when talking to the Anthony's) They told her to keep quiet and they would get her out of it and that is why they kept going on with all the "fake sightings" to cast doubt.

She could say that GA molested Caylee like he did her and during that accidentally killed her and she had no idea until 30 days later because she had given Caylee to them. GA has set himself up for all of this by the lies and the cover-ups (gas cans in trunk, etc.)

oh my goodness Turbo! that is brilliant thinking! this could be something that the defense could use to try to get her off! I hope that they don't read here cause they will pounce on this info straight away lol!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 05, 2010, 08:02:27 PM »

oh my goodness Turbo! that is brilliant thinking! this could be something that the defense could use to try to get her off! I hope that they don't read here cause they will pounce on this info straight away lol!

One lil glitch with that, Casey was driving around with her car not George, her cell phone backs that up.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #444 on: April 05, 2010, 08:11:02 PM »

Prosecutors want transcripts of an August hearing where one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys announced her innocence in court.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick wants the transcripts for the two-hour hearing on Aug. 21, 2009. She doesn't explain in her one-page request filed Monday why the state seeks the information.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family home in December 2008.

At the August hearing, attorney Todd Macaluso, who is no longer a member of the defense team, announced in court: "The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility."

The defense at the time wouldn't go into details about what evidence they had. Macaluso's statement was part of the defense's request to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped search for Caylee.

The group claims there was too much flooding in the area and they could not search the exact location where Caylee was later found.

Copyright © 2010, Orlando Sentinel
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: April 05, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »

Prosecutors want transcripts of an August hearing where one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys announced her innocence in court.

Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick wants the transcripts for the two-hour hearing on Aug. 21, 2009. She doesn't explain in her one-page request filed Monday why the state seeks the information.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The 2-year-old's remains were found in woods less than a mile from her family home in December 2008.

At the August hearing, attorney Todd Macaluso, who is no longer a member of the defense team, announced in court: "The body or remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Anthony was locked up in the Orange County facility."

The defense at the time wouldn't go into details about what evidence they had. Macaluso's statement was part of the defense's request to obtain records from Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped search for Caylee.

The group claims there was too much flooding in the area and they could not search the exact location where Caylee was later found.

Copyright © 2010, Orlando Sentinel

The defense was ordered to come up with the proof they boasted about , by February. The SA is still waiting. Maybe they would like to put the pressure on a little bit? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #446 on: April 05, 2010, 08:19:55 PM »

What a day in court. Mark Najame did a great job.

When Bobo told Judge Strickland that Joe Joseph was to be in the court room ... on the fly right before everything got underway ..it struck me funny. I wonder if Bobo did talk to JJ's attorney and discussed with him that he may mention JJ in court today. That it was more or less a invitation for JJ to appear/yet was not necessary that he comply. Since he was not on the docket for today (( I am guessing)) something just did not set right with me on Bobo's comments. He said to J.Strickland well since we changed court rooms... as if that was the reason why JJ was not present. Strange.

Laura Buchanan I found this just a few moments ago. I don't know if someone has posted it here. Apparently she and JW have some thing in common. They have a thing for presidents of our country.

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/03/31/casey-anthony-convicted-felon-update-31-march-2010/

snipped:
Whatever your comment was it didn’t save it I was unable to veiw it. Please write again . To my private email
Friday, September 18, 2009, 12:42:59 PM

laura Buchanan
My email is buchanan262@aol
Friday, September 18, 2009, 11:48:59 AM

laura Buchanan

Dear Mr. President,
I hope your feeling better now!! I met you at hillarys pres. run in Paris Kentucky at legion park. Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with the kids at the plyground area. You said to me when I got the pictures you would like me to send them too you but I don’t know how to do that. I am now living in Mendham nj.Who would have thought,right

laura Buchanan
Your the greatest!!

From what I can tell she claims to live in Mendham New Jersey.  And she is a fan of the old President.  Here is Buchanan’s signed statement, but I can not find the copy of the so called TES paperwork she had! I bet the D-team has that filed under the Liar category!  Statement! And for the record, Laura Buchanan is for the DEFENSE team, she is NOT on the STATES witness list!
-----------those are Humbles words above not mine.

---
Of course being the monkey that I am I chased her aol email. Found her myspace. Its not same one that was found a few days ago. This one is old. And she has lots of pics of herself.
Her only friend on her myspace is Caylee

her photos myspace: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=423830905&albumId=1006704

her front page: http://www.myspace.com/423830905
not much there its just white

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: April 05, 2010, 08:20:15 PM »

One lil glitch with that, Casey was driving around with her car not George, her cell phone backs that up.

Try this out..............But do we know if she was driving her car with Caylee in it knowingly? Remember her saying that GA "told" her she had hit a squirrel which was causing the smell?

GA and CA  both told that GA had the other set of keys and the body could have been put in the car when KC didn't know it. She opened the trunk when she smelled something and went into shock. She took the baby and put the heart sticker over the duct tape and buried her where she had buried her beloved pets.

Another option to that may be that GA didn't want to put the body in his new vehicle and put it in there to get rid of and KC unexpectedly came home and got the car. Evidently this had happened before because when they got the car for Amscot he took the battery out so she could not take it. Maybe the dates and the decomp rates are so confusing because the baby was put in a garbage bag and put in the freezer for a while until he could get a hold of KC's car.

I personally don't think any of this happened, but GA has set himself and maybe CA up for this because of their lies. A normal parent/grandparent would NEVER lie if they were truly searching for their child.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: April 05, 2010, 08:36:24 PM »

In the back of their mind, they have to know that KC will do anything to get out of this, but I think they will totally be blindsided as to the full extent of what she is capable of doing. I think that is why she will not look at them in court procedings and of course they are so stupid they think it is because of Baez, when in reality it is part of a plan to make them look guilty and she is trying to look like the innocent who has lost her child because of them and then them letting her be charged to cover it up.

The entire scenario of CA trying to take over Caylee from KC will come into play. Her trying to take the spotlight, her lies, etc. KC may say that CA didn't know that KC didn't have Caylee because GA hid it from her too and that will fall right in line with all the other things he has hid from CA over the years. The affairs, the money, the gambling, etc.

I have honestly expected this from the beginning. The decomp the dogs hit on at the house would lead to the theory that "he" had to hide the body fast from CA at first until he could find somewhere to put her.  I think all the things are explainable by the defense through the lens of GA did it. I said in the beginning after GA told that story about seeing them that if I were the defense that would be what I would work toward because he put himself in the loop by that one lie.

It is the ONLY plausible reason KC could say she was out partying and never once was concerned about Caylee because she thought they had her. What is scary is it would all fall right in line with the big "fight" theory the night before which really never did mesh with her staying the night there and then getting up the next morning and all cheery with GA. At first he said he that he fed Caylee breakfast that morning he last saw her so  KC could say she went to Lee's after the fight with Cindy, was texting all night with Tony and had no idea what happened to Caylee after that fight with CA and never went back. Which as best I can tell she didn't if what GA told about seeing her was a lie as has been proved.

CA had no idea, so she "thought" she was covering for KC. Or, they could use that CA and GA both knew. Who knows what that psychotic bunch might use?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 05, 2010, 08:57:30 PM »

me still laughing thinking how nejame called baez lazy.
lol true though! baez is always wanting to have others do his work to save money.
makes me wonder if mason wasnt sitting there thinking to himself what an idiot baez is.
did you guys see where she put her hand over the microphone.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 05, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »

me still laughing thinking how nejame called baez lazy.
lol true though! baez is always wanting to have others do his work to save money.
makes me wonder if mason wasnt sitting there thinking to himself what an idiot baez is.
did you guys see where she put her hand over the microphone.

yes...yes...and yes...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: April 05, 2010, 08:59:12 PM »

When Bobo told Judge Strickland that Joe Joseph was to be in the court room ... on the fly right before everything got underway ..it struck me funny. I wonder if Bobo did talk to JJ's attorney and discussed with him that he may mention JJ in court today. That it was more or less a invitation for JJ to appear/yet was not necessary that he comply. Since he was not on the docket for today (( I am guessing)) something just did not set right with me on Bobo's comments. He said to J.Strickland well since we changed court rooms... as if that was the reason why JJ was not present. Strange.

Laura Buchanan I found this just a few moments ago. I don't know if someone has posted it here. Apparently she and JW have some thing in common. They have a thing for presidents of our country.

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/03/31/casey-anthony-convicted-felon-update-31-march-2010/

snipped:
Whatever your comment was it didn’t save it I was unable to veiw it. Please write again . To my private email

laura Buchanan

laura Buchanan

Dear Mr. President,
I hope your feeling better now!! I met you at hillarys pres. run in Paris Kentucky at legion park. Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with the kids at the plyground area. You said to me when I got the pictures you would like me to send them too you but I don’t know how to do that. I am now living in Mendham nj.Who would have thought,right

laura Buchanan
Your the greatest!!

From what I can tell she claims to live in Mendham New Jersey.  And she is a fan of the old President.  Here is Buchanan’s signed statement, but I can not find the copy of the so called TES paperwork she had! I bet the D-team has that filed under the Liar category!  Statement! And for the record, Laura Buchanan is for the DEFENSE team, she is NOT on the STATES witness list!

---
Of course being the monkey that I am I chased her aol email. Found her myspace. Its not same one that was found a few days ago. This one is old. And she has lots of pics of herself.

her photos myspace: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=423830905&albumId=1006704

he sure did deenie! he showed his professionalism and intellect! which something that baez isnt familiar with.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: April 05, 2010, 09:05:44 PM »

oh capp
I cannot handle JVM she drives me crazy she has the nerve to say to someone on her panel
that the media should asked more agressive questions

hello  jane you idiot!
practice what you preach!
clearly the woman coddles baez as to not step on his toes.
take a damn hammer to his toes lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2010, 09:11:25 PM »

snipped:

laura Buchanan

laura Buchanan

Dear Mr. President,

laura Buchanan
Your the greatest!!

---

he sure did deenie! he showed his professionalism and intellect! which something that baez isnt familiar with.

funny tooo that baez was out numbered
in stepped linda b lmao along with nejame ! they  did such a good job.  how can baez be allowed to act like that in court smirking and outright  juvenile. and inmature  makes me sick!! and baez with those stupid comments on tv! saying that nejame was hiding something like what are they afraid of. In court let me tell you the state is going to make a fool out of baez he is no match. He will stumble and drool all over himself. He has no idea what he is in for!!!

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #454 on: April 05, 2010, 09:29:44 PM »

Loca
Between babbling Bobo and Mason ...that Man is so hard to follow. Half the time I can't understand what he says. He sounds like he is talking in riddles. He is a far cry from Andy Griffith " Matlock"......
I wonder too " Northern " mentioned it. If they are going backseat Bobo and let Mason take over. That the Women are going to bow out from the Duhfence team. I don't know how the citizens of Florida actually can take all of this. Or how much longer they will stand for it.. Maybe they will boycott the court house. The money wasted is unbelievable. And its all because of Bobo.  clown

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 05, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »

In the back of their mind, they have to know that KC will do anything to get out of this, but I think they will totally be blindsided as to the full extent of what she is capable of doing. I think that is why she will not look at them in court procedings and of course they are so stupid they think it is because of Baez, when in reality it is part of a plan to make them look guilty and she is trying to look like the innocent who has lost her child because of them and then them letting her be charged to cover it up.

The entire scenario of CA trying to take over Caylee from KC will come into play. Her trying to take the spotlight, her lies, etc. KC may say that CA didn't know that KC didn't have Caylee because GA hid it from her too and that will fall right in line with all the other things he has hid from CA over the years. The affairs, the money, the gambling, etc.

I have honestly expected this from the beginning. The decomp the dogs hit on at the house would lead to the theory that "he" had to hide the body fast from CA at first until he could find somewhere to put her.  I think all the things are explainable by the defense through the lens of GA did it. I said in the beginning after GA told that story about seeing them that if I were the defense that would be what I would work toward because he put himself in the loop by that one lie.

It is the ONLY plausible reason KC could say she was out partying and never once was concerned about Caylee because she thought they had her. What is scary is it would all fall right in line with the big "fight" theory the night before which really never did mesh with her staying the night there and then getting up the next morning and all cheery with GA. At first he said he that he fed Caylee breakfast that morning he last saw her so  KC could say she went to Lee's after the fight with Cindy, was texting all night with Tony and had no idea what happened to Caylee after that fight with CA and never went back. Which as best I can tell she didn't if what GA told about seeing her was a lie as has been proved.

CA had no idea, so she "thought" she was covering for KC. Or, they could use that CA and GA both knew. Who knows what that psychotic bunch might use?

The upcoming trial with Zenaida & Mr. Morgan will somewhat re-arrange the chessmen on the board to an interesting degree.   That is the beauty of Mr. Morgan's litigation---it has deftly left all of the wicked liars' sails  limply flapping in the wind so far.   And they've grown nervous having to wait at water's edge to see just what the winds will dictate from that trial.  I think it's going to be really interesting.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: April 05, 2010, 09:47:07 PM »

In the beginning while watching the early court hearings KC’s fidgeting seemed like a bad case of nerves or the like to me. But today I believe I finally saw through her constant grooming and her picking at the invisible lint and examining of the hands and nails, the gleeful rubbing of the hands together like she is starved and getting ready to eat with great hunger. No, now I do not see nerves, what I see is almost too horrible to comprehend. She is reveling at being the center of attention. The fake acts of grooming and such are to draw even more attention to her. She wants all eyes on her and draws us in with her contortions. She is preening for the audience and putting on a show for us.
It appears quite obvious to me that KC is actually enjoying being the star in her own reality show. The whole nation is watching and is centered on her. An army of attorneys fit for a queen at her beck and call. She is receiving the attention she has always so richly deserved. She has found the fame she always coveted, the special notice she has searched for her entire life. In her tiny warped mind she sees herself as famous rather than infamous, as anything negative could never apply to her. She is playing the part of a lifetime, a brave woman wrongly accused. She has played one part or another all her life, an actress, a chameleon, she has never been a genuine person. She isn’t capable of it because she has no sense of her own identity. She waits for the next act just to see who she will be this time. She thinks she hit the big time with this role but it is destined to be her swan song and it didn’t come soon enough.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #457 on: April 05, 2010, 10:20:07 PM »

In the beginning while watching the early court hearings KC’s fidgeting seemed like a bad case of nerves or the like to me. But today I believe I finally saw through her constant grooming and her picking at the invisible lint and examining of the hands and nails, the gleeful rubbing of the hands together like she is starved and getting ready to eat with great hunger. No, now I do not see nerves, what I see is almost too horrible to comprehend. She is reveling at being the center of attention. The fake acts of grooming and such are to draw even more attention to her. She wants all eyes on her and draws us in with her contortions. She is preening for the audience and putting on a show for us.
It appears quite obvious to me that KC is actually enjoying being the star in her own reality show. The whole nation is watching and is centered on her. An army of attorneys fit for a queen at her beck and call. She is receiving the attention she has always so richly deserved. She has found the fame she always coveted, the special notice she has searched for her entire life. In her tiny warped mind she sees herself as famous rather than infamous, as anything negative could never apply to her. She is playing the part of a lifetime, a brave woman wrongly accused. She has played one part or another all her life, an actress, a chameleon, she has never been a genuine person. She isn’t capable of it because she has no sense of her own identity. She waits for the next act just to see who she will be this time. She thinks she hit the big time with this role but it is destined to be her swan song and it didn’t come soon enough.

N I could not have said that better myself. When she was reading the paperwork in front of her. She looked as if she was reading " about someone else" not of her. I saw her pandering to the camera as well today. I even said it out loud. " Its all about You Casey- Just You" Your dream finally came true. Tomorrow if the letters are released. It will be more than telling I think. The one thing that sticks out the most is Baez not saying a word. He has had the time to attempt to stop the release of them. He did not bat an eye. Nor create any motions out of thin air. He obviously read them. I would love to know if Bobo was aware at the time Casey was writing them. That he would or could have planted seeds in her mind ... " not literally telling her what to write" that would be illegal cough.. but if he gave her enough so that she had options, to way over, while writing. Something is not right, Casey seems overtly confident, she is losing weight, she doesn't appear to have worry in the world these last two court sessions.
I think that this Jail guard was punked not only by Casey but by Bobo too. I wonder if this jail guard gave Bobo special privileges during the times he was alone with Casey. ** I am not speaking of sex or anything. But that this guard could have let anything slide. She obviously was not to be trusted. What else does Casey know this guard allowed Casey to get away with. Casey does relish this too tomorrow " She can't wait for the World to read her letters". Everyone will want to read my letters...  I can hear the mouse wheel turning in her head...as she penned her papers.   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: April 05, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »

I saw the bracelet on George Marie's arm. It was white with lettering. Hospital bands are usually transparent so I personally don't think it was a hospital bracelet.

My hard drive crashed on my Mac and it has to be replaced.
When I got home from work, I turned on my window's laptop to watch the hearing. I lost the speaker drivers and was on the phone with Toshiba for an hour so I just go finished watching it.

I can't understand why Strickland didn't make the ruling in court. I mean, he was practically rolling his eyes. I guess he couldn't bear to hear nay more whining from Bozo. I can barely understand anything Mason is saying. At least he didn't do his old man shtick today.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 05, 2010, 10:32:58 PM »

hi all...i have a question please don't think i am stupid. but is the reason that they are wanting all of the names of the people because they are trying to see if roy cronk was one of the volunteers..and they are going to try to pin this on him..saying what he was really doing was looking for somewhere to put her? don't shoot me just seeing what you all think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.