May 03, 2024, 09:05:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #524 9/15 - 9/19/2006  (Read 130017 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: September 17, 2006, 11:59:58 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

whoo hooo

Very cute

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: September 17, 2006, 12:02:22 PM »

I need to take care of some things, so I'm going to jet...Hope you all have a great day!!

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: September 17, 2006, 12:04:44 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Sorry to hear about your 'puter problems...But glad to hear that the surgeons will accept baked goods...what a great deal  Laughing  Laughing

Well, one of them does not have a Mumma in town. And he loves food. Pies are his favorite. The other one is my SIL and he has been promising to do this for a few months. Now, he has some free time.  
tks for the site.
I have a computer at work, but we do not spend much time off work topics / sites as they monitor us ( government ) and the worry is passing off of information or the selling of information. So, I am always careful.
Plus, every once in a while they read us the riot act about being at work and working.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 17, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »

Makes sense, KatGram!! Have a good 'un Cool

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 17, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Glenda Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:36 pm    

Natalee is on the HI security tapes day and night throughout her entire stay. She was usually alone, where as her friends all walked in groups and hanging all over eachother.

So is this why Natalee was targeted?  Was she seen as someone outside of the herd?  Easy prey?

Good question Klaas.  So Glenda has seen all these tapes or does she know first hand what went down and why Natalee was targeted.  Is she somehow involved in what happened to Natalee.

GLENDA PLEASE TELL US WE ARE ALL EARS.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: September 17, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »

We got the riot act read to us as a team on Friday.
I am not a big offender, but some of the ppl I work with spend way too much time on the phone /  on the computer / talking...and as a team the manager has noticed. And the work output has gone down.
Then, this coming week, a big cheezie is coming to do his state of affairs thingie. To 200 ppl. This is never good. I hate those things. They always produce some anxiety in me and get everyone in a tizzy. I usually do a funny or two at these things, but I am going to try to not do one this time. No Performance Art performances ! ! !
I have no problem speaking in front of 400 people or 4 people, so, sometimes I am the person who speaks.
In fact, my next career is going to be as a stand up comedian. I already have two co workers who have asked to be my managers.
This is way OT, guess you can tell I am feeling nervous about this upcoming one. Sorry, I guess I just needed to vent or talk about it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 17, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Natalee is on the HI security tapes day and night throughout her entire stay. She was usually alone, where as her friends all walked in groups and hanging all over eachother.

So is this why Natalee was targeted?  Was she seen as someone outside of the herd?  Easy prey?

Good question Klaas.  So Glenda has seen all these tapes or does she know first hand what went down and why Natalee was targeted.  Is she somehow involved in what happened to Natalee.

GLENDA PLEASE TELL US WE ARE ALL EARS.

Yes, please do. Glenda and Scubajap were privy to all sorts of tapes. One at the jewelry store, one at a gas station. I think they were looking
for proof of the existence of Natalee after she went missing /and/or/ the involvement of Natalee with another male. How or why they were given access to these, your guess is as good as mine. probably something to do with tourism, eh ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: September 17, 2006, 01:39:59 PM »

Hi everyone.  Could some smart monkey refresh my memory about persons involved in this case that are related to our Ms. Schippers?  I seem to remember she was related to one of them or something to that effect. TIA
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: September 17, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Here it is again for the late night crew.  Smile

The girl on the left is Larissa Bermudez. Not sure about the other girl.

Larissa's sites.....

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=B7S-U4wjvLKHeZrn

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31970721

Hi everyone....this pic of Larissa in the shower looks the same as a pic of Joran and his brother Val and another girl in the same shower.Larissa says this is the shower@the hotel.Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Me in the shower@ the hotel... (damn u val! I'll get u back)...

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: September 17, 2006, 02:08:31 PM »

Thats possible but didn't Beth and some of her friends say the opposite?That Natalee was always with different groups of friends during the trip?I wouldn't believe anything coming out of that lying witch's(snoopglenda)mouth.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 17, 2006, 02:31:55 PM »

So true, Smish. That's exactly what Beth said...

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 17, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi everyone.  Could some smart monkey refresh my memory about persons involved in this case that are related to our Ms. Schippers?  I seem to remember she was related to one of them or something to that effect. TIA

She is Guido Wever's cousin.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: September 17, 2006, 03:13:17 PM »

Thanks San, I knew someone would help me out. Now, does anyone know how long it might take to take a boat ride all the way around the island?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 17, 2006, 03:16:32 PM »

Thanks San, I knew someone would help me out. Now, does anyone know how long it might take to take a boat ride all the way around the island?

I'm not sure...how long does it take to get to hell and back?  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2006, 03:19:49 PM »

LaLa's seriously on the boat, it would depend on the kind and speed of the boat.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 17, 2006, 03:34:35 PM »

LaLa's seriously on the boat, it would depend on the kind and speed of the boat.

That's true.  Compare boats like the Tattoo and Koen's boat.  Koen boat is much faster.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2006, 03:35:37 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2006, 04:00:16 PM »

That's true.  Compare boats like the Tattoo and Koen's boat.  Koen boat is much faster.

I wonder how fast those little water taxi's that Steve Croes had access to,go?

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #398 on: September 17, 2006, 04:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hi To Jerry from Ohio ! !

Long time ! !

Howdy back at ya Kat and am also very glad to see you .
   Ive had a lot going on here and if ya drop me an E-Mail I'll write back and tell ya about it all <g>
   But I am glad to hear from youand hope all is well there <g>
                                                                   Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 17, 2006, 05:13:09 PM »

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.