May 14, 2024, 07:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 482572 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2010, 09:57:18 PM »

Joran's email to John Ludwick:

May 29:
"Happy birthday man I hope you had a good day & remember how imortant family & friends are.  I won't bother you today but send me some money through Western Union tomorrow.  The only information of mine you is my name Joran van der Sloot, the country Peru & the city Lima.  I need this man for my ticket back so di it for me.  Take care & enjoy your b-day."

May 26:
Hey,
Just so you know I will be coming back to Aruba on Sunday."

May 10:
"I am going to Peru to live their (sic) until I need to go back to Thailand & take care of my shop.  I am done with Aruba.  Take care."

Thanks San.

This is huge.  May 10th!  I hope the FBI know about this email.  The date is so significant.

It would appear that on May 10th the Arubans working with John Kelly and the FBI on the extortion sting ... immediately informed Joran that extradctin to the US was where it was at if he did not flee Aruba.

Janet

+++++

DATELINE

Deadly Connections - June 11, 2010

In Aruba, on May 10, attorney John Q. Kelly says he gave Joren van der Sloot $25,000 of Beth Holloway’s money.

Working with the FBI and Aruban authorities, Kelly and Holloway hoped that van der Sloot would be arrested-- if not for allegedly implicating himself in Natalee’s death then for extortion or wire fraud.

But van der Sloot was not picked up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/5/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/6/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2010, 09:58:19 PM »

get ready - coming in two minutes!!

Thanks Rob!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »

John's Details 
Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Alexandria, VA
Body type: 182cm / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Income: $100,000 to $150,000

John's Schools 
Virginia Intermont College
Bristol, VA
Graduated: 2005
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Associate's Degree
Major: General Studies

2003 to 2005
Edison High
Alexandria, VA
Graduated: 2003
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma

Bristol, Virginia??? That's my yard. Good Grief! We have Chris Crocker and this joker as a claim to fame! I swear, Monkeys, not everyone from here is a mongolito! Just the well known ones!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2010, 09:59:03 PM »

This Fnck nut - John Ludwick - reminds me of the episode of South Park where the mongolito coundn't even get one friend.

< snickers> hardly

Good Job Ludwick - unless your father has a urinal cake removal business - you're done.

hi Rob.....was wondering when you were going to join in!! 

you know my big mouth Sunny, I have alot to say. LOL - should I?

Just DO IT!  lol  See we have gotten used to you being here again....so if you are not here we are going to shout you out!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2010, 09:59:49 PM »

I'm amazed they found 127 fans of this page ;(  These people are all sick to be Joran fans

Maine, born and raised!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »

the internet's biggest piece of shit! Hot Shit

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »

Wonder if he'll be alive to see his August birthday in Prison?????? 

Maine, born and raised!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2010, 10:04:35 PM »

IMO, NG should have had better taste than to give this guy the airtime.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2010, 10:05:31 PM »

Geez, I hope someone here has a direct line to the FBI......May 10th IS huge.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2010, 10:07:43 PM »

Greta gave a brief opener with Stephany's sister. She said that when they learned that Stephany had been with Joran Van der Sloot, she went to Stephany's room and googled JVD and "There it was. Very scarey."

Greta's off on another story now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2010, 10:08:56 PM »

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201006/47973.php

Van der Sloot's Lawyer Trouble

Joran van der Sloot may never testify about Natalee Holloway’s disappearance in Aruba. Even if he is not killed in a Peruvian prison, as many fear will happen, The Daily Beast has learned that international red tape has led Aruban authorities to shut down their investigation—and now his lawyer has threatened to quit.

Barbie Latza Nadeau on how Stephany Flores’ murder case in Peru may prevent justice for Holloway. The private defense lawyer, Maximo Alonso Altez Navarro, hired by the family of Joran van der Sloot, told The Daily Beast on Monday that he may quit.

A source revealed to The Daily Beast that Mr. Altez Navarro had complained that the Van der Sloot family could not afford to pay for his services. He added he'd received threats and harassment during his representation of Joran van der Sloot.

The Peruvian defense attorney, who divides his time between Miami and Lima, had said he planned to ask the judge in the case to disregard van der Sloot's confession because he was not properly represented when interrogated. This was rejected by the Peruvian police.

It is unlikely that Van der Sloot will ever return to Aruba to face justice there—at least not in the near future.The killing of Stephany Flores has been the highest profile murder case in Peru for years and the Dutchman has attracted a significant amount of public anger. Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, is expected to arrive in Peru this week accompanied by a Dutch television crew.

Joran van der Sloot may never get the chance to testify about what happened to American teen Natalee Holloway who disappeared in Aruba on May 30, 2005. If he is not killed in prison, he may never be given the opportunity to talk about the Aruba case again—even if he wants to.

Van der Sloot’s confession in the murder of Stephany Flores has been enough for many to assume his guilt in the Holloway case as well. But it is unlikely that Van der Sloot will ever return to Aruba to face justice there–at least not in the near future. The attorney general in Aruba says that now that Van der Sloot has been charged and remanded for murder in Peru, they have to wait until after his trial—and perhaps until after his sentence ends—to question him again in the Aruba case. There is no extradition agreement between Peru and the Netherlands Antilles, and Aruban investigators have so far been denied access to van der Sloot.

There is currently no direct line of communication coming out of Peru, and Aruban investigators have admitted they have to rely on media reports to follow developments in the case. “Understandably, the Peruvians are concentrating on the death of their national first,” Taco Stein, attorney general for Aruba, told The Daily Beast. “We hope that once a trial has been fixed, we can initiate the proper channels to formally talk to him once again.”

Authorities in Aruba are also concerned that the 22-year-old Dutchman will be killed by a henchman in the notorious Miguel Castro Castro prison, where he may wait years for his trial to begin. He is on suicide watch and has limited access to funds in a prison where he must pay for his own food. Even if he survives the dangerous prison, he could also choose to keep the location of Holloway’s body a secret, using the information to barter for money or to try to get back to Aruba like he did last week during an intense interrogation in Lima, when he tried to leverage the information to be released to Aruban authorities. When Peruvian authorities refused to send him back to Aruba, he clammed up. “He let slip that he knew the place where this person was buried,” General Cesar Guardia told reporters in Peru last week. “But he would only testify before Aruba authorities.”

Authorities in the United States are expected to hit the same dead end with extortion charges lodged against Van der Sloot in Alabama. In late April of this year, Van der Sloot reached out to Holloway’s mother Beth Twitty through attorney John Q. Kelly, promising that he would finally tell her where her daughter’s body was buried in exchange for $250,000. Holloway’s attorney met Van der Sloot in Aruba and told the NBC Today show that he lured him with $100. He then contacted the Aruban authorities and the FBI who set up a joint sting operation. “It was a win-win situation.

He was either going to pay the money, and if the information turned out to be true, Beth would get closure, she’d bring Natalee home,” Kelly told NBC. “Assuming it was false, it would be extortion and wire fraud once falsehoods are proven. Either way, he’d be boxed in.”

• Dan Collyns & Barbie Latza Nadeau: Van der Sloot’s Latest Lie• Barbie Latza Nadeau & Dan Collyns: Van der Sloot Tells AllVan der Sloot was eventually paid $25,000 in cash and wire transfers to his Dutch bank account, but fled to Peru before the next scheduled meeting was to take place.

Kelly is deeply disappointed in the failed attempt, and the FBI has washed its hands of any responsibility in Flores’ murder. In a press release posted on the FBI website, they explain that because Van der Sloot was in Aruba when he contacted Kelly, they did not have enough of a case to bust the Dutch man. The statement says: “News accounts have also questioned why charges were not brought earlier, so that the tragic death of Stephany Flores could have been avoided … Despite having been in motion for several weeks at the time of Miss Flores’ death, it was not sufficiently developed to bring charges prior to the time Van der Sloot left Aruba.”

But even if he had stayed, it is unlikely he would have been held accountable for Holloway’s murder, even if he had told Holloway’s attorneys exactly what happened. Aruban authorities have never had great success investigating Van der Sloot, who, along with Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, has been arrested twice in connection with Holloway’s murder. Both times they were released due to lack of evidence—mainly Holloway’s body.

Had Van der Sloot stayed in Aruba, the American extortion case would have likely stuck. Kelly says he believes he would have been convicted of extortion. Doing time in an Alabama jail could have easily softened him up to finally tell the truth about Holloway. Doing time in Peru will likely have the opposite effect.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:52 PM »

I wonder if he got paid like Joran was paid all the countless times he was spewing lies,lies,lies on every network that would have him....? That old birds of a feather...(shakes head)

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2010, 10:12:46 PM »

In Greta's teaser before the break, she posed the question, "Does the family of Stephany Flores blame Beth Holloway for inadvertantly giving Joran the money to come to Peru where Stephany was murdered?"

Geez........
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

Wow-the next thing we'll hear is Joran knows Casey ...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »

Wonder if he'll be alive to see his August birthday in Prison?????? 

I hope not.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »

Rob:  Who is Kath Drenga?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »

I`m glad she did. Take him out... he`s taking himself out, actually.

One less we have to worry about in the future.

These cases are like sitting a big honeybaked ham out on your patio...

every fly in the neighborhood makes an appearance.

Bug zap the dookie out of em! Pow! Biff. Bzzzzzzt!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »

Going through the confession....... same 'ole stuff. She hit him, and Joran's description of physical altercation. Blah, Blah....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »

I think in the long run it was a good thing.  One he spoke to Joran and Joran told him things (Yes I know he lies).  Two he gave personal emails from Joran with the dates.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »

The Courthouse is located inside the prison. It takes at least 2 years to get to court for murder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.