May 13, 2024, 02:43:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #839 6/14/10 - 6/17/10  (Read 482476 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: June 15, 2010, 09:40:11 PM »

Aruban authorities will travel to Peru to interview van der Sloot‎ - 54 minutes ago
(CNN) -- Aruban and Peruvian authorities have agreed to "help each other" in the murder investigation of Stephany Flores -- in which Joran Van der Sloot is ...

*re-hashed article - but look how they changed the slug line.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/15/aruba.van.der.sloot/?hpt=Sbin

It worries me that Aruban authorities will interview Joran. 
Surely they won't be allowed to visit privately, I hope.

I have to believe that that wont happen Can.No way!!  I feel sure that the Peruvians that were not familiar with Natalees case have been devouring every little thing possible concerning it.Why shootfire,I bet they have even been here,lol...What gets me is all the *smoke and mirrors* of even going anyway.Talk about a waste of money and time,lol..jmo

They have to protect their image you know Tater.  They want to help. BS.
Anyway, I hope you're right. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: June 15, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »

I am a little troubled by stephany's brother saysing they don't care where Joran is imprisoned.

Did anyone catch exactly what he said?

It's like the difference between hell and Club Med!

I am hoping the Flores will DEMAND that Joran serve only in Peru.  Aruba will be fiving him weekend passes and every accommodation possible.

Be like free rent for Joran in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: June 15, 2010, 09:42:47 PM »

It sounds like Peru isn't going to allow Aruba to get near Joran until he is sentenced....

Which could take 2 years, right?  Am I understanding that part of Peruvian system correctly?

Aruba should love that.  They have an excuse to do what they do best--nothing.

If I am understanding correctly.....anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. I think it depends on whether you have a public defender or a private attorney. It sounds like Joran has a combination of the two. From what I've read, the state will be picking up the tab for his defense.....so I don't know if this puts his trial nearer to the 2 years or not. The judicial guy Greta interviewed said 2 years FWIW.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: June 15, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »

Aruba became involved after the fact.  Their prosecutor, police chief, corrupt government inserted themselves in this coverup.  Some did it for the island and some did it because of friendships.  Once they went all in there was no turning back.  They needed to protect themselves from the Sloots.  They knew what they were dealing with.  The only way they could was to keep Natalee's body in eyesight.  JMO.

So now what?.....are they gonna plant her remains somewhere to be found, and say Joran dumped her there, or Paulus?.....dead man can't talk.

Are they playing let's make a deal.  We give you Natalee's body and Joran's serves his sentence in Aruba.  Now Peru would have to agree with this and I'm sure Stephany's family would have a say also because of their influence.  We have heard that depending on his sentence he could be out by the time he is 30.  So serving time in an Aruba prison where you have many connections on the island would be living the life of luxury.  In fact I bet that Aruba would even betray Peru and send Joran to the Netherlands.

Once Joran gets to Aruba would Aruba prosecute him for the murder of Natalee.  We have all read that he wants to show you where her body is but he hasn't said what he did to her.  We have many different versions.  She fell, she had a seizure, etc.  Now with Paulus dead would Joran say my father killed her and I helped him bury her.

I know this all sounds crazy but this is the angle I think Joran is working.

ANITA IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 15, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »

Gotta love this RU poster, even if she does travel to Aruba once a year to live in her timeshare;
Elaine S wrote:

CK.... Joran should have thought of that before he committed the crime! Because Anita can't afford to travel to Peru, the venue should change? Why? What's so special about Anita? And what's so special about Joran that he should have the "privilege" of family visits?? He murdered a girl.

And..... Joran had the chance to tell the truth in Aruba! Remember the beautiful day when he was once again handcuffed.. on the beautiful beach, sun shining?? He had many, many chances and chose to lie again and again. Tough titties!! Wink

Stephany's father said that he would try and help the Holloways, BUT he would not interfere with the Peruvian justice system.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: June 15, 2010, 09:47:18 PM »

Well, must go brace myself for Greta.  She was just awful last night and embarrassing and painful to watch.

I don't know what her agenda is to try to get all the parties involved to trash each other but so far it's not working and she just looks foolish.

Who knows, maybe she will have some new information for a change.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: June 15, 2010, 09:48:45 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAYS ATTORNEY VINDA DE SOUSA

Vinda de Sousa is friends with Marlene Purcell
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.660

Vinda de Sousa is drinking buddy with Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6448.msg1050578#msg1050578

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 136:  We're fortunate that one of the men from home here to help us is an attorney, so he personnally interviews several Aruban lawyers and decides Vinda de Sousa will be as good as any.  Her retainer is $5,000 up front.

Page 179:  During this time we add a new attorney, Helen Lejuez, who tells us she is confident that we can access official documents for us.  Her retainer is also $5,000 up front.  We give her copies of all the materials we've collected.  She gets started. 
And Vinda, the first attorney, quits, refusing to work on a team with Helen.  Vinda sends another bill, for $15,000, but we are not able to obtain an itemized invoice for this.

Friend by day...Foe by night. To think that critical info was placed into their hands -- WOW...
Wonder whose unwanted hands (namely, the perpetrators) and laps this information landed unto...

My description has always been this, when thinking about things, years later...

Beth came to Aruba in search of her deceased (murdered) daughter.
Little did she know, she was just like a gerbil in a labyrinth maze, seeking the cheese (her daughters remains<first> and justice <second>)
Everytime she got too close to the truth (cheese), the hand above lifted her (gerbil) and placed her back at the beginning.
Too many roadblocks were placed in her way too even count.

When important stuff was taking place on one end of the island, they had critical info that led her to the other side.
When (hired)investigators got too close, they threatened to arrest them, due to lack of permits.
While searching in the nasty, sweltering dump for countless hours, a mysterious fir occurred along with piling trash where they had cleared.
Searching on the beach was blocked by declaring national turtle mating season.
Their phones were tapped (I am sure) and they were followed around, same as within this past week with Dave.

How could Aruba know they were getting too close? Too close to what?
They must have known the truth in order to shield the family from things that led them closer to it.
Seems like a logically stated position, huh?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 15, 2010, 09:49:03 PM »

Does Joran spending 15-30 years in a peruvian hell prison make justice for natalee? No

Would natalees body being returned to alabama and and Aruba filing murder charges make justice for natalee?  I think thats what we want, but I think we will have to accept his time in Castro prison as payment until Alabama gets him on fraud charges.

In My Opinion
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 15, 2010, 09:50:49 PM »

Aruba became involved after the fact.  Their prosecutor, police chief, corrupt government inserted themselves in this coverup.  Some did it for the island and some did it because of friendships.  Once they went all in there was no turning back.  They needed to protect themselves from the Sloots.  They knew what they were dealing with.  The only way they could was to keep Natalee's body in eyesight.  JMO.

So now what?.....are they gonna plant her remains somewhere to be found, and say Joran dumped her there, or Paulus?.....dead man can't talk.

Are they playing let's make a deal.  We give you Natalee's body and Joran's serves his sentence in Aruba.  Now Peru would have to agree with this and I'm sure Stephany's family would have a say also because of their influence.  We have heard that depending on his sentence he could be out by the time he is 30.  So serving time in an Aruba prison where you have many connections on the island would be living the life of luxury.  In fact I bet that Aruba would even betray Peru and send Joran to the Netherlands.

Once Joran gets to Aruba would Aruba prosecute him for the murder of Natalee.  We have all read that he wants to show you where her body is but he hasn't said what he did to her.  We have many different versions.  She fell, she had a seizure, etc.  Now with Paulus dead would Joran say my father killed her and I helped him bury her.

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 15, 2010, 09:52:03 PM »

I agree.....I see Paulus going under the bus.....he's the easy way out being he's dead.
Anita not leaving her house in Aruba is suspicious to me.(considering her son is in the prison for hell and charged with murder) Is she afraid her home will be dug up/searched if she's not there to guard it?
She's staying put for a reason, IMO.

She can't leave home.  She needs to stay by the phone, might be Richard calling. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 15, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »

This is not photoshopped either, it is from the ROV and is the bagged evidence showing bones and the denim material thought to be Natalee's skirt.

So are we to believe it was a male.....wearing a denim skirt.....GMAFB

I can tell you IF these were Natalee's remains, they will NEVER be found now. IMO

I disagree.  If these were in fact Natalee's remains Aruba has them.  Not having these remains would give the Sloots total advantage over Aruba.

I felt just like you do at first, seeme.  It took me some time but I've come around to San's point of view.  It makes to me now that they would indeed keep the remains.  It's important to separate the crimes here.  The murder was one thing, the coverup another and they were committed by different parties, imo.  Each needs proof of the other's wrong doing to protect themselves.

JMO

Exactly Lifesong.  You explained it so much better than me.

Except it's been one for all and all for one since day one,no? If there are no remains to be found,better for all involved.Just the way I see it...

That's fine Tater we all see things differently.  I look at things in the way of don't trust the Sloots.  So the best way to protect myself from them would be to have something against them.

Aruba protected a perverted father and his psycho son. 

Yes the final sentence is certainly true San! I guess what I'm not seeing here is any power the Sloots have or may of had.Paulas was what,a judge in training with a wife that was what,I still dont know with some kids in which one was an outlaw slash murderer.Unless I missed something,they would be considered by me,nobody's,lol..What power did they have?He said,she said,they said...All hearsay.If Natalees remains are never found then it's pretty safe to say,all clear..I just bet that's what the Arubans are and have always thought about it but we'll see when and if Joran ever discloses the whereabouts of her remains..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 15, 2010, 09:55:16 PM »

This is not photoshopped either, it is from the ROV and is the bagged evidence showing bones and the denim material thought to be Natalee's skirt.

I can tell you IF these were Natalee's remains, they will NEVER be found now. IMO

I disagree.  If these were in fact Natalee's remains Aruba has them.  Not having these remains would give the Sloots total advantage over Aruba.

I felt just like you do at first, seeme.  It took me some time but I've come around to San's point of view.  It makes to me now that they would indeed keep the remains.  It's important to separate the crimes here.  The murder was one thing, the coverup another and they were committed by different parties, imo.  Each needs proof of the other's wrong doing to protect themselves.

JMO

Except it's been one for all and all for one since day one,no? If there are no remains to be found,better for all involved.Just the way I see it...

That's fine Tater we all see things differently.  I look at things in the way of don't trust the Sloots.  So the best way to protect myself from them would be to have something against them.

Yes the final sentence is certainly true San! I guess what I'm not seeing here is any power the Sloots have or may of had.Paulas was what,a judge in training with a wife that was what,I still dont know with some kids in which one was an outlaw slash murderer.Unless I missed something,they would be considered by me,nobody's,lol..What power did they have?He said,she said,they said...All hearsay.If Natalees remains are never found then it's pretty safe to say,all clear..I just bet that's what the Arubans are and have always thought about it but we'll see when and if Joran ever discloses the whereabouts of her remains..

MY LAST QUOTE STACK.  WHAT INFORMATION DOES ANITA HAVE?  DID PAULUS HAVE A PLAN B IN CASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HIM.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 15, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »

Enrique Flores stated he and his family do not care where the location is for Joran, they want justice and they do not want him on the streets in Peru, or Aruba, or the US.

Additionally, only until Peru's case against Joran is COMPLETE, will Peru allow Aruba to interview Joran.

AP is reporting Anita needs funds to get to Peru.....

Ain't that a crock.

Yep a cry me a river crock

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 15, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »

We have Anita who is a teacher who raised a psycho murdering son.  Anita works with kids.

Then we have Joran's friend on Nancy Grace talking about his friend Joran the psycho and even smirking.  His mother too I believe is a teacher and works with kids.

Would you want these ladies teaching your kids.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 15, 2010, 10:00:03 PM »

JMO

Paulus was in charge of government contracts on Aruba for many years.  He had wheeled and dealed in the
making of those contracts and he knew where all of the skeletons were buried.  That was his power.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: June 15, 2010, 10:00:13 PM »

I am a little troubled by stephany's brother saysing they don't care where Joran is imprisoned.

Did anyone catch exactly what he said?

It's like the difference between hell and Club Med!

I am hoping the Flores will DEMAND that Joran serve only in Peru.  Aruba will be fiving him weekend passes and every accommodation possible.

Be like free rent for Joran in Aruba.

Anna, he didn't say that they didn't care where Joran was imprisoned. He was making the point that regardless if Joran wanted to serve his time in Aruba, or if the US imprisoned him on their charges, or Peru imprisoned him for the murder charges - that ultimately Joran should not be walking the streets period.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: June 15, 2010, 10:00:59 PM »

San:"MY LAST QUOTE STACK.  WHAT INFORMATION DOES ANITA HAVE?  DID PAULUS HAVE A PLAN B IN CASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HIM."

Are you yelling at me?You've so lost me now dearheart so I give....Peace and hugs though...Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 15, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »

We have Anita who is a teacher who raised a psycho murdering son.  Anita works with kids.

Then we have Joran's friend on Nancy Grace talking about his friend Joran the psycho and even smirking.  His mother too I believe is a teacher and works with kids.

Would you want these ladies teaching your kids.

San that's was just sticks with me in such a horrible way, to know the mothers of these maniacs are teaching youth? It's a travesty.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 15, 2010, 10:01:56 PM »

It sounds like Peru isn't going to allow Aruba to get near Joran until he is sentenced....

Netherlands have a statute of limitations on murder. I recall it is 8 years. if they wait 3 more years to talk with Joran they will have nothing to talk about. He will be free of charges.

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 15, 2010, 10:03:27 PM »

San:"MY LAST QUOTE STACK.  WHAT INFORMATION DOES ANITA HAVE?  DID PAULUS HAVE A PLAN B IN CASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HIM."

Are you yelling at me?You've so lost me now dearheart so I give....Peace and hugs though...Smile

lol...No I'm not yelling at you.  I was trying to explain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.