May 14, 2024, 04:09:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 - 12/13/08  (Read 212287 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: December 08, 2008, 02:40:23 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 06:50:37 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 08:28:42 PM »

It's lonely being first.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 08:29:36 PM »

I, for one, am glad for the clean cage.

That last one got pretty messy! 

Thanks, San.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 08:31:56 PM »

Quote from: Buckeye on Today at 08:10:24 PM
Thanks Janet and Blonde.
I could swear there was also discussion regarding Vander Straaten and Paulus and phone taps...

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 08:35:26 PM »

Thanks Janet and Blonde.
I could swear there was also discussion regarding Vander Straaten and Paulus and phone taps...

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to...

Thanks Pita!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 08:45:51 PM »

Just posting some pictures for  RonnieNY87

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 08:45:57 PM »

RonnieNY87

I don't remember if you said where you were staying while in Aruba.  I'm sorry if you did and I overlooked it. 

Thanks for sharing your info, and welcome.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

Hey Ronnie,

You said that Dary was wearing glasses.  Was that sunglasses or regular eyeglasses.  Your input is appreciated.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 08:53:26 PM »

RonnieNY87 I found a few more.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 08:57:35 PM »

RonnieNY87 I found a few more.

Blonde, are those sunglasses or eyeglasses on top of Freddy's head in the first pic??? I can't tell.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 09:05:24 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #907 on: Today at 05:27:54 PM »

Quote from: Anna on Today at 05:22:29 PM
I did not save the comparison photo Klaas made with a regular policeman's cap but this is one of the contents of the bags that we have seen.

I clearly see just such a cap as is worn by police and sometimes boat personnel with a circular emblem above the remains of what appears to me to be the bill of the cap.

This would be an even greater coincidence than that of the skirt image.  We do not know if this is the ONLY fabric that was found and collected but the blue in this photo inside the baggie could not be anything other than the remains of a service cap.

I do realize this is only my opinion and do not need anyone to tell me that but I see what I see.  If there were no remains of Natalee found in that trap, while I agree they were mishandled, it becomes somewhat of a moot point.  The problem then could be were there remains and they were not collected or not properly, etc.

But I still say I clearly see a service cap.  What are the odds of an emblem above a bill in just that position otherwise?

I don't think it is a cap. We would have clearly seen a "cap" in the pictures BEFORE the evidence was put into bags -- we did not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did Natalee have a necklace on that last night that had a cross on the chain?  It really looks like a necklace with a cross to me. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 09:09:51 PM »

Thanks Janet and Blonde.

yes Pita...I could kiss you!!!!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

Ronnie, how about this picture?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »

ARUBAN JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY WAS NEVER A CONSIDERATION

Beth Holloway Twitty - 'Scarborough Country' - 10/21/05

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men. They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

THE MISSING PERSON'S REPORT - THE CATALYST TO A COVERUP

1. THE PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT CONNECTION

The chaperone, Paul Lilly, reported Natalee Holloway's disappearance to the Beach Patrol/Visibility Team on the morning of Monday, May 30, 2005. The chain of command implies that a copy of the Missing Person's Report was passed on to either the Bubali or Noord police station which are located equal distances from the offices of the the Beach Patrol/Visibility team.

It could be assumed that Paul Lilly included in his report a description of Joran as well as a description of Deepak's vehicle as conveyed by the MB students. This information contained within the Missing Person's Report had the ability to give way to speculation by either Jan van der Straaten or Dennis Jacobs and this speculation may have led to Paulus van der Sloot, a close friend and colleague, being contacted/forewarned.

Jan Van Der Straaten - NANCY GRACE - 06/02/05

GRACE: Commissioner Jan Van Der Straten is with us from Aruba. Commissioner, when exactly was she reported missing?

VAN DER STRATEN: She was reported missing on Monday morning

Beth Twitty - NANCY GRACE - 10/03/05

B. TWITTY: Yes, there was a DEA on island, Eric Williams (ph) -- that`s another story, Nancy. But, anyway, they met us there at the Holiday Inn lobby because Paul Lilly (ph) had had such a horrific time on that Monday, the 30th, just trying to get help. He had been speaking with the beach patrol, visibility team, no one seemed to know -- talk about the right hand and left hand -- no one knew how to guide him or help him begin.

Paulus van der Sloot - NOVA/TWAN HUYS - 06/28/05

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

<snipped>

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee’s Freebirds

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg287560;topicseen#msg287560

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »

I tried looking at the glasses before and can't tell:

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 09:26:18 PM »

2NJSons_MomI can't tell even at 400%

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »

RUDY CROES - DUTCH ARTICLES

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island's Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate's disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation

+++++++

‘Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’
Thursday 04 December 2008

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who was police commissioner on the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.

Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

ANP does not say when and where Croes made the comments, or if it had picked them up from another source.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

+++++++++

Police officer thwarted Holloway investigationRNW NEWS
04-12-2008

Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten actively frustrated investigations on the island of Aruba into the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway.

Rudy Croes: critical

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes confirmed on Thursday that Van der Straten delayed the start of investigations in order to protect his friend, Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran who is the main suspect in the case. Paulus was working for the Justice Ministry at the time.

Minister Croes made his public statement about the commissioner's dallying following critical remarks by Van der Straten about Aruba's police. Shortly after Natalee's disappearance in 2005, the Dutch police commissioner was overheard saying "I cannot do this to my friend Paul".

The Justice Minister says there were remarkably frequent phone conversations between Jan van der Straten and Paul van der Sloot in the first days after the American teenager went missing.

Carnival policemen

In more detailed criticism, Minister Croes accuses Commissioner Van der Straten of putting a "second rate police team" on the Holloway case. The team consisted of part-time policemen who are hired in to help the regular force during events like carnivals.

The Dutch government is also blamed by Minister Croes for giving insufficient moral support to the Aruban authorities:

"They stand by while Aruba's name is being dragged through the mud. We were asked in 2005 to hide the fact that Joran is a Dutchman. A Dutch minister - I won't say who - personally asked us to present Joran as an Aruban."

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081204-Holloway-Croes

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 09:38:37 PM »

O/T

for dugo at RU

Jan's comments about police:  Bondia  Nov. 28, 2008 (page 6, I think).  The witch could post it.
RonnieNY87
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »

RonnieNY87

I don't remember if you said where you were staying while in Aruba.  I'm sorry if you did and I overlooked it. 

Thanks for sharing your info, and welcome.

I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but I stayed at the Divi Aruba Resort..

Blonde,
in the second, third  and last pictures, that looks exactly like him. But in the fourth one, the one with Freddy sitting alone with the yellow shirt on, it doesn't.. That's why I get confused.. He's a lot more muscular than the guy I met, however this was 4 years ago.. But yeah, i'd say it was definitely Freddy now that i'm seeing all of these different pictures of him. I still can't understand why he used a fake name?
RonnieNY87
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »

Hey Ronnie,

You said that Dary was wearing glasses.  Was that sunglasses or regular eyeglasses.  Your input is appreciated.

He was wearing regular reading glasses.. I know all of this will probably mean nothing in the investigation, but im happy to help in any way that I can. I just wish I could of gotten more out of him that last time we spoke on messenger.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.