May 15, 2024, 07:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 381568 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: April 18, 2009, 02:43:29 PM »

anybody  remember that a little girl named Haleigh is still missing? between the parents fighting, the lawyers fighting etc....sigh.....
Not only that, but with the three ring circus known as the Anthonys and pals, Caylee has been lost also.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 18, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »

April 17 - First Coast News Website blogger, who allegedly works at PDM reports that Ron, did indeed make threats.

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work for PDM Bridge. There seems to be a lot missing from this story. There has been an officer at our front gate for more than "a couple days" as reported by the media. When i first noticed the officer there I wondered wtf was going on and started asking questions. Well from what i was told by other employees was that R. Cummings was fired and threatened to kill everyone. Kind of makes a bit more sense seeing that the officer was there for well over a week and 1/2. Just seems a bit much to have two people with guns (one being the armed guard ,and the other being LE) protecting us from someone being fired. How many times do you know of someone being fired and the company needing LE to babysit for any extended period? There aren't enough police in this country to cover every person being let go! Really, do think about it.Don't just believe that the media is always right because in this case they are not reporting anything close to the truth. But then again they are only going on what they were told.

www.firstcoastnews.com click on Haleighs link and click on the Story of Ron losing his job. go to page 13

PDM asked Putnam County deputies to monitor shift changes at the plant to ensure there were no disruptions in case Cummings was upset about the loss of his job.

The Florida Times-Union reports that Cummings has had access to money donated to the family for expenses, but it can only be released under certain state rules. 

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m4d16-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

Well, wonder if being out of a job might be one of the ways to get the funds released.. Then of course that brings up more questions.. because I am sure he was aware of the rules prior to losing his job.....

Kimball said they are consulting with a Daytona firm that specializes in labor and employment law over possible legal action over his termination.

Kimball also denies that Cummings ever threatened anyone connected with PDM Bridge.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:l-XTsJbI-ccJ:www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30249737/+pdm+bridge+news+palatka+fl&cd=16&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 18, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

anybody  remember that a little girl named Haleigh is still missing? between the parents fighting, the lawyers fighting etc....sigh.....
Not only that, but with the three ring circus known as the Anthonys and pals, Caylee has been lost also.

Even if, Kim and Crystal were not making every attempt for Crystal to gain custody of Little Ron,  Little Haleigh would still be missing.. And the fact that Crystal is out there everyday making contact with people at the center, and on the website's, and on the air with Kim.. And Kim is still working hard to keep the searches up for Little Haleigh and trying to stay aware of all the LE is doing to look for Haleigh, and of course if Cobra had not come up and really done a good job of finding info out for the Le to look at and of course finding Greg..   These three are doing everything they can, to find Haleigh, and to put little Ron in a safe enviroment.  What more could one ask..  Now, what the heck ron's attorney is doing.. no one knows, but securing ron..  And of course ron cannot be responsible for his own action's it's aways someone else's fault.  And did I ever watch my grandchildren when they and my daughter lived with me.. And my daughter was watching tv. Yea, I sure did.. But that did not make her a bad Mother, and it only made me a
Grandma.  I also watched then when she worked..  So, if that's the best his attorney can throw out to the media for the world to read..  Then it sounds like a losing case to me...   

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 18, 2009, 03:18:35 PM »

Ron's main mental problem is that he has never grown up, has gotten away with everything all his life, and too used to his mom and grandma taking up the slack for him.
I read elsewhere that he is pretty mad about the blogging going on about him and he's gonna "take out the trash." Does that sound like a responsible young father? He should not be worried about what anyone is saying about him... he should be out looking for his daughter, or keeping her picture and story on the news, instead of hiding from the media. I would be in front of the cameras every chance I got, begging someone to bring her home.
As for him being fired, read the article about it on firstcoastnews, go to page 13 and read the comment by an employee of PDM. They had officers stationed at the gates for a week and a half, in anticipation of him showing up, because other workers overheard him threatening to kill everybody. So I guess he already knew he didn't have a job anymore.

Ron needs to GROW UP!!!!  He acts just like a 2 yr old having a tantrum. 

I really hope he doesn't snap, I don't trust him, and frankly am concerned what he may all do.

Think about.. You have a man who acts like a two year old, who throws tantrums, threatens to kill people, who plays with guns, and the drug issue, and then put him as the responsible adult to care for two small children..... Anyone scared yet???  I bet there is a judge and a Child welfare worker who is having trouble sleeping at night... 

Not to be argumentative, but on the flip side, Haleigh looked happy in the pictures I have seen, always smiling, and the school reported that she was a very happy child.

However, I agree that Ronald has not acted very maturely to his situation, IMO. But again, I have never had a child go missing!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: April 18, 2009, 03:18:45 PM »

Drugs seized in Putnam County

$24 Million In Drugs Seized In Putnam County

POSTED: Friday, April 17, 2009

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Photo
PALATKA, Fla -- A joint drug operation by the Putnam County Drug Unit has removed $24 million in drugs off the streets.

The Putnam County Drug Unit, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), North Florida H.I.D.T.A. Task Force, and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents conducted search warrants at 228 and 230 San Jose Avenue, in East Palatka.

The agencies confiscation 85 kilograms of cocaine, 15 pounds of marijuana and one pound of crack cocaine. Several thousands of dollars in cash, two vehicles, and several pieces of electronic equipment were also seized as a result of the search. Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that the drug confiscation has the highest dollar value of any seizure in Putnam County's history.

Eleven individuals were at the residences at the time the search warrants were served. Nine of them were arrested, and two were detained for questioning as part the investigation.

James Charles Jones, Jr., James Blocker, Nichole Hogan, Albertano Hernandez-Sanchez, Phyllis Johnson, Bernie Gibson, Korey White, Robbi Hadded, Kevin Allen were all arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19213343/detail.html#-

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 18, 2009, 03:20:48 PM »

Thanks Heart 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: April 18, 2009, 03:36:54 PM »

Ron's main mental problem is that he has never grown up, has gotten away with everything all his life, and too used to his mom and grandma taking up the slack for him.
I read elsewhere that he is pretty mad about the blogging going on about him and he's gonna "take out the trash." Does that sound like a responsible young father? He should not be worried about what anyone is saying about him... he should be out looking for his daughter, or keeping her picture and story on the news, instead of hiding from the media. I would be in front of the cameras every chance I got, begging someone to bring her home.
As for him being fired, read the article about it on firstcoastnews, go to page 13 and read the comment by an employee of PDM. They had officers stationed at the gates for a week and a half, in anticipation of him showing up, because other workers overheard him threatening to kill everybody. So I guess he already knew he didn't have a job anymore.

I really hope he doesn't snap, I don't trust him, and frankly am concerned what he may all do.

Think about.. You have a man who acts like a two year old, who throws tantrums, threatens to kill people, who plays with guns, and the drug issue, and then put him as the responsible adult to care for two small children..... Anyone scared yet???  I bet there is a judge and a Child welfare worker who is having trouble sleeping at night... 

Not to be argumentative, but on the flip side, Haleigh looked happy in the pictures I have seen, always smiling, and the school reported that she was a very happy child.

However, I agree that Ronald has not acted very maturely to his situation, IMO. But again, I have never had a child go missing!

One thing that I have found that is quite Odd.  Where are all the photos taken of little ron and Haleigh together.  Why all of the photos of just Haleigh?   When I photograph or my Daughter photograph's the kids, it's very seldom individual photos..  we take group shots of all of the kids.  Now, one of the photos out, is a school photo from this year. Just thinking out loud......

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: April 18, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

I've seen some of little Ron & Haleigh on NG with Ron's face blurred out.
They don't need to be having the other kid's face there. The school pix was recent and so was the Christmas video.
When Elizabeth Smart was missing, the pix were mostly of just her. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: April 18, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »

One thing that I have found that is quite Odd.  Where are all the photos taken of little ron and Haleigh together.  Why all of the photos of just Haleigh?   When I photograph or my Daughter photograph's the kids, it's very seldom individual photos..  we take group shots of all of the kids.  Now, one of the photos out, is a school photo from this year. Just thinking out loud......

There have been several photos of both kids released. I have always cropped Ronald Jr. out of the pictures I use.

I think they did not release many photos of them together because they want to get Haleigh's picture out there for the public to see. She is the missing child.

I don't think photos of Ronald Jr. should be out in this case.

JMO.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 18, 2009, 03:51:38 PM »

Brandy, no I have never had a child go missing, one of the most terrifing thoughts I can even imagine..

My sister and I were the children that went missing.  We were taken out for an ice cream by our dad, visiting from NY.. instead of ice cream, he called our Mother and told her, she would never see us again.  And the race across louisiana for the Mississippi State line was fast and furious. My sister fell forward and hit her forehead on the dash,  broke the skin, lots of bleeding and crying. Both of us were terrified, Dad was screaming at us to shut up.  The ordeal ended in the middle of the Mississippi Bridge, with State Troopers blocking the roadway.  Since our Father was banned from the State of Louisiana, Our Mother had to file for divorce in Texas.. They didn't have a problem giving Mother custody of both My Sister and I..  My Sister was not quite two, and I was was 5....  Even though we were with our Father, whom we both Loved, we were still both terrified..  57 years later, its still a vivid memory.. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 18, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »

Brandy, no I have never had a child go missing, one of the most terrifing thoughts I can even imagine..

My sister and I were the children that went missing.  We were taken out for an ice cream by our dad, visiting from NY.. instead of ice cream, he called our Mother and told her, she would never see us again.  And the race across louisiana for the Mississippi State line was fast and furious. My sister fell forward and hit her forehead on the dash,  broke the skin, lots of bleeding and crying. Both of us were terrified, Dad was screaming at us to shut up.  The ordeal ended in the middle of the Mississippi Bridge, with State Troopers blocking the roadway.  Since our Father was banned from the State of Louisiana, Our Mother had to file for divorce in Texas.. They didn't have a problem giving Mother custody of both My Sister and I..  My Sister was not quite two, and I was was 5....  Even though we were with our Father, whom we both Loved, we were still both terrified..  57 years later, its still a vivid memory.. 

What an awful thing to go through, mlee.

My heart goes out to you!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: April 18, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »

We survived, we were raised with our Mother..  Although, both Mom and Dad are not gone, there still a tad of anger in my heart for his lack of maturity, and how much danger he actually put us through.  I remember setting up all night long, in a State Troopers home, playing with a pop up toy, while he set in jail..   And I also know how terrified my Mother was and she never got over that fear, she talked about that when she was so ill and on her death bed.  So it is so easy for me to understand how Crystal would feel..  And her desire to bring little Ron home with her to protect.  Basic instinct. That's one of the reason I ended up as a cop.. Wanted to help protect children, from their parents and all of the strange things that wander in the dark..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: April 18, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »

How horrible, I'm sure it is still a vivid memory. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 18, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »

Thanks Heart 

Old news, but sad.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crack cocaine: So easy to get, she thought it must be legal

Palatka, FL: A 50-year-old North Carolina woman complained to police that the crack cocaine she had just purchased wasn't very good.

Police arrested Eloise D. Reaves (photo) after she approached the Putnam County sheriff's deputy at a convenience store Friday, complaining to him that a man had sold her "bad crack" that contained wax and cocaine.

Reaves reportedly pulled an alleged crack rock out of her mouth and placed it on the deputy's car for inspection.

Reaves was informed by the police that she could be arrested if the crack tested positive for cocaine.

The woman was charged with possession of cocaine and bonded out for $1,504. Source.

http://newrecovery.blogspot.com/2006/12/crack-cocaine-so-easy-to-get-she.html

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: April 18, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »

Thanks Heart 

Old news, but sad.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crack cocaine: So easy to get, she thought it must be legal

Palatka, FL: A 50-year-old North Carolina woman complained to police that the crack cocaine she had just purchased wasn't very good.

Police arrested Eloise D. Reaves (photo) after she approached the Putnam County sheriff's deputy at a convenience store Friday, complaining to him that a man had sold her "bad crack" that contained wax and cocaine.

Reaves reportedly pulled an alleged crack rock out of her mouth and placed it on the deputy's car for inspection.

Reaves was informed by the police that she could be arrested if the crack tested positive for cocaine.

The woman was charged with possession of cocaine and bonded out for $1,504. Source.

http://newrecovery.blogspot.com/2006/12/crack-cocaine-so-easy-to-get-she.html

I certainly hope they kept her in florida.. don't need her to return to the carolinas.. That is scary when you think you can file a complaint against being sold bad drugs..  Yes, we really do have schools, and colleges here.. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »

Inmate escape plan examined by authorities
By BRIDGET MURPHY   |   More by this reporter  |  Morris News Service   |   Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 ; Updated: 8:30 AM on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Start with an extra-baggy jail uniform, a soft leg cast and a jack from an inmate transport van.

Add a double dose of desperation, a dash of cleverness and the will to crawl through plumbing and dig in the dirt.

Those were the ingredients two Putnam County jail inmates needed Wednesday to outsmart gun-toting officers who thought they were sleeping behind locked bars.

That was the recipe for freedom for Timothy Wayne Fletcher and Doni Ray Brown.

An internal probe was continuing Friday into how the pair -- one who has a "True Cracker" tattoo and the other who calls himself "Pomona Park Hot Boy" -- outwitted authorities on their way to becoming targets of a nationwide manhunt.

Authorities said Fletcher, 25, pried a bottle jack out of the inside of an inmate van after a court hearing Tuesday. He hid it in a soft medical cast on his left foot.

His two-piece, blue inmate's uniform was extra big to fit over the cast. He had the cast because of an upcoming surgery. Fletcher was walking with a limp, a gait that authorities said may have helped hide the jack.

Back in cell BF-76, Fletcher and Brown, 23, used the jack to pry a combined toilet and sink fixture off the wall. Through the new hole in the wall, the inmates used the jack to bend pipes. Then they shimmied into a small maintenance corridor.

Next the inmates found a door that opened to the inner perimeter's fenced yard. They dug a hole to go under that fence before reaching the outer fence and squeezing out a gate.

Authorities are seeking the pair in the Wednesday slaying of Fletcher's stepgrandmother, Helen Key Googe, in her home. The 66-year-old Palatka woman lived seven miles from the jail.

By Thursday authorities found her stolen car in Monroe County, Ky. They believe the inmates then stole a red, four-door, 2003 Oldsmobile Alero with Kentucky tag HPY-796 and possibly headed toward Indiana. One of the fugitives has an extended family member there.

Chief Kurt Knecht of the Crawfordsville Police Department said Putnam authorities told his agency Thursday the fugitives could be coming his way.

Knecht said his department, about an hour from Indianapolis, stepped up patrols.

"We've had briefings with all our officers in the area that these men might be here, and we've contacted the individual in question," he said of the fugitive's unidentified family member.

The U.S. Marshals Service is helping in the hunt. Catching the fugitives has become a priority for Jacksonville-area agents, Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Penelope Knox said Friday. Authorities said they are armed.

In the meantime, Putnam Sheriff's Office Capt. Dick Schauland said an internal investigation into what went wrong at the jail could be finished early next week. No jail officers have faced discipline so far.

Fresh from the search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, Schauland said newly elected Sheriff Jeff Hardy will deal with an obvious personnel problem, along with an aging jail and procedural and equipment issues.

Part of the review will include looking at why inmates facing charges in the same armed robbery were cellmates.

Times-Union writer Matt Coleman contributed to this story.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/041809/news_041809_021.shtml
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2009, 07:00:31 PM »

Inmate escape plan examined by authorities
By BRIDGET MURPHY   |   More by this reporter  |  Morris News Service   |   Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 ; Updated: 8:30 AM on Saturday, April 18, 2009

Start with an extra-baggy jail uniform, a soft leg cast and a jack from an inmate transport van.

Add a double dose of desperation, a dash of cleverness and the will to crawl through plumbing and dig in the dirt.

Those were the ingredients two Putnam County jail inmates needed Wednesday to outsmart gun-toting officers who thought they were sleeping behind locked bars.

That was the recipe for freedom for Timothy Wayne Fletcher and Doni Ray Brown.

An internal probe was continuing Friday into how the pair -- one who has a "True Cracker" tattoo and the other who calls himself "Pomona Park Hot Boy" -- outwitted authorities on their way to becoming targets of a nationwide manhunt.

Authorities said Fletcher, 25, pried a bottle jack out of the inside of an inmate van after a court hearing Tuesday. He hid it in a soft medical cast on his left foot.

His two-piece, blue inmate's uniform was extra big to fit over the cast. He had the cast because of an upcoming surgery. Fletcher was walking with a limp, a gait that authorities said may have helped hide the jack.

Back in cell BF-76, Fletcher and Brown, 23, used the jack to pry a combined toilet and sink fixture off the wall. Through the new hole in the wall, the inmates used the jack to bend pipes. Then they shimmied into a small maintenance corridor.

Next the inmates found a door that opened to the inner perimeter's fenced yard. They dug a hole to go under that fence before reaching the outer fence and squeezing out a gate.

Authorities are seeking the pair in the Wednesday slaying of Fletcher's stepgrandmother, Helen Key Googe, in her home. The 66-year-old Palatka woman lived seven miles from the jail.

By Thursday authorities found her stolen car in Monroe County, Ky. They believe the inmates then stole a red, four-door, 2003 Oldsmobile Alero with Kentucky tag HPY-796 and possibly headed toward Indiana. One of the fugitives has an extended family member there.

Chief Kurt Knecht of the Crawfordsville Police Department said Putnam authorities told his agency Thursday the fugitives could be coming his way.

Knecht said his department, about an hour from Indianapolis, stepped up patrols.

"We've had briefings with all our officers in the area that these men might be here, and we've contacted the individual in question," he said of the fugitive's unidentified family member.

The U.S. Marshals Service is helping in the hunt. Catching the fugitives has become a priority for Jacksonville-area agents, Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Penelope Knox said Friday. Authorities said they are armed.

In the meantime, Putnam Sheriff's Office Capt. Dick Schauland said an internal investigation into what went wrong at the jail could be finished early next week. No jail officers have faced discipline so far.

Fresh from the search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, Schauland said newly elected Sheriff Jeff Hardy will deal with an obvious personnel problem, along with an aging jail and procedural and equipment issues.

Part of the review will include looking at why inmates facing charges in the same armed robbery were cellmates.

Times-Union writer Matt Coleman contributed to this story.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/041809/news_041809_021.shtml

Escapee's Family Reacts To Jail Break

POSTED: Friday, April 17, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Officials are on the lookout for two jail inmates who escaped this week, and the family of one of the suspects has a lot of questions.

Putnam County deputies said Doni Ray Brown, 23, of Satsuma and Timothy Wayne Fletcher, 25, of Welaka, broke out of the jail about 4:00 a.m. Wednesday. The two men shared a jail cell and escaped using a small, hydraulic jack that one of them pried loose from a transport van while returning from a hearing at the courthouse, officials said.

Sandra Palmer, Brown's mother, could not believe it when she heard that both men were in the same cell after the history the two men have together.

Sandra Palmer (left) and Amanda Brown (right) are in shock that Doni Brown was in the same cell as Timothy Fletcher.

“I seen him and Timothy together, and it blew my mind,” said Palmer. “How in the world could them two be together?”

Amanda Brown, Doni's sister, also was upset with the fact that the two were together in jail.

“This is all wrong; they should have never put them in that same cell," Brown said.

A sheriff's office representative said that two inmates accused in a crime are allowed to be in the same cell unless a judge requests they not be. It was not know how long they were together, but it's all part of the internal investigation.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19213871/detail.html#-

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: April 18, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Forgotten Angel?

Posted on April 18th, 2009
by Stone in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture

Satsuma, Florida- Haleigh Cummings has been long forgotten by the media. I hardly see any reports regarding her when I flip threw the news. Nothing. Investigators at a loss? I am, how could she just vanish. Leaving no clues? Is she alive? Is she dead? No one seems to have the foggiest clue as to what happened to Haleigh.

The last “adult” to see Haleigh before she disappeared has been questioned numerous times for countless hours just to get a solid timeline of events leading up to Haleigh’s disappearance. Investigators have yet to nail that down. It’s unfortunate gone without any trace left behind. No fibers or stains or hairs to say this is me I was here. Blood hounds tracked her scent the day she disappeared to a pond, the railroad tracks, and a thick wooded area? Hopefully she was accompanied by an adult for those adventures. It seems almost impossible to me she could vanish with nothing left behind.

Almost eerie in a way. Like someone took the time to carry this out with all loose ends tied up. What happened to Haleigh? Where did she go? Who ever did this to her really took the time to carefully pull this off minding evidence that may or may not possibly be left at any type of scene. Who did this? A stranger? An aquaintance? Was it a friend? Was it family? I too am standing at that empty crossroad in that unforgiving desert alongside her family. Waiting, wondering when she is going to come home. Is she ever going to come home? She has been missing for over 60 days.

There has been plenty of bickering back and forth from both sides of Haleigh’s family. Crystal and Ron are both slinging mud at one another. Most coming from Crystal. Can’t says I blame her much. Considering Haleigh was in the care of Ron’s now wife when Haleigh disappeared. Id be a bit upset also. Dont know if id go as far as some of the accusations Crystal has made against the pair but I wouldnt be none happy to say the least. There has been speculation of some unsavory characters around Ron’s home during the time Haleigh disappeared. What any of that has to do with her disappearance if it does have anything to do with it is beyond me. More goose for the chase. None of which has brought Haleigh home. All the accusations and ranting about he said she said all the finger pointing at people has yet to bring the girl home.

There is reports from Satsuma that the community is upset with Crystal and Ron over this they say its taking away from the true problem, finding Haleigh. Its been reported that Ron lost his job. What that has to do with Haleigh I dont know just more mud for the puddle. Ron has moved away from the Hermits Cove a few miles south with his grandmother in Welaka, Florida. Crystal has also packed up Haleigh’s room and is residing in St.Johns County. She is no longer at “ground zero” either. She is still operating the Haleigh Bug Headquarters. There was a tip called into Putnam County Sheriffs office the other day regarding a woman believing she saw Haleigh in a vehicle with a large man and a woman. It’s reported investigators didn’t find any reason to check on it. Makes my heart sink. I haven’t heard or read about any searches for Haleigh.

Like many others Haleigh has become a forgotten angel in our nation. She has moved into the status with so many other wonderful, bright children. Lost and missing never to be heard from again. It saddens me deeply for her. Wondering why won’t someone at least let her be brought home. Living or not. Who took her? Why did they take her? Seems to me they really had this one figured out. Not just a fly by the seat of there pants decision. Thought out, calculated. Its to bad. Haleigh is a beautiful child. So full of life and smiles.

Haleigh is a five year old girl she has curly blonde hair and brown eyes. She is three feet tall and weighs thirty nine pounds. She has a birthmark on her left cheek. Anyone out there with any information about Haleigh is urged to please contact Putnam County Sheriffs office at (386)-329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477). Or call Haleigh Bug Headquarters directly at (954)-553-6514.

Please read and sign this petition to keep our kids safe  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws

Thank you for all your help.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120537

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: April 18, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »

I've seen some of little Ron & Haleigh on NG with Ron's face blurred out.
They don't need to be having the other kid's face there. The school pix was recent and so was the Christmas video.
When Elizabeth Smart was missing, the pix were mostly of just her. 

right Kat....as it should be cause Haleigh is the child who is missing...as Elizabeth was...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 18, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

Thanks Heart for posting that. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.