May 22, 2024, 03:09:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261233 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

JSM--So sorry about your license plates.  You are one of the sweetest, kindest of the monkeys.  You would never, ever purposely hurt someone's feelings and most of us who are here often know it and love you.  Disagreeing with someone is your Constitutional right and more importantly, your Monkey Right.  Hugs. When I first casme here, you were the first one who would even respond to me.  Now that I've been here a while, others do, but I remember it was you who welcomed me and you who were and are kind.
Thanks Baby, I think I need to go to bed. I guess I did something wrong and made a new monkey angry. I am so confused about what is going on. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: February 27, 2009, 10:08:02 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

No nanners here, I am back to the same thing myself.  I do know when they were debating whether the death penalty was on the table it was suggested that she was possibly bipolar, and I believe it was also suggested that she lived in a "different world"  I tell you  I have had it up to my eyeballs with all of them.  They need to throw them all in jail.  I cannot understand at all how they get away with the things they have done. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: February 27, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

UH....JAA  That would be CLIQUE.  It doesn't exist here, but dear, do learn to spell it correctly.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #223 on: February 27, 2009, 10:09:29 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

JSM--So sorry about your license plates.  You are one of the sweetest, kindest of the monkeys.  You would never, ever purposely hurt someone's feelings and most of us who are here often know it and love you.  Disagreeing with someone is your Constitutional right and more importantly, your Monkey Right.  Hugs. When I first casme here, you were the first one who would even respond to me.  Now that I've been here a while, others do, but I remember it was you who welcomed me and you who were and are kind.
Thanks Baby, I think I need to go to bed. I guess I did something wrong and made a new monkey angry. I am so confused about what is going on. 
No it's been a long day, and I think a lot of people are just tired. Give Joe a big kiss for me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »

Klaas,

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2009, 10:10:05 PM »

JSM ,

Don't worry JSM, just think, wouldn't it be great if Casey ended up having to make plates in jail??  I'm not sure they do that anymore.  Hope tomorrow is a better day

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »

JSM ,

NO JSM Don't go to bed.  I love having you here.  You have so much common sense when it comes to the creepy Anthonys that I look forward to your opinions.  Have I asked you yet if you hate the Anthonys?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2009, 10:12:03 PM »

JSM ,
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2009, 10:12:24 PM »

JSM ,

JSM you did nothing wrong!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2009, 10:12:30 PM »

I have now watched four parts of this deposition, I have no idea how everyone didn't pack up their briefcases while laughing hysterically at the most absurd story that was ever heard in a court room or a mock court room. I am stunned, but one thing that hit me like a ton of bricks while watching the fourth part, they are covering for Casey, but what they are covering and I believe have been covering for a very long time, is Casey's mental illness, is it at all possible that Casey is Zeneida? I no how so many have called her a sociopath, but help me here, I really am believing she has a split personality or whatever fancy term they have for this now. Let the nanner throwing begin, but be gentle, it's been a long day. 

No nanners here, I am back to the same thing myself.  I do know when they were debating whether the death penalty was on the table it was suggested that she was possibly bipolar, and I believe it was also suggested that she lived in a "different world"  I tell you  I have had it up to my eyeballs with all of them.  They need to throw them all in jail.  I cannot understand at all how they get away with the things they have done. 
Thanks, I really do believe she is mentally ill, but of course I'm no doctor. I'm not making any excuses, but geez that story about taking Caylee to teach her a lesson, and all the absurd things Zeneida told her to do, wow.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

JSM ,

No it's been a long day, and I think a lot of people are just tired. Give Joe a big kiss for me.
I will, give zoe one for me too.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »

JSM ,

Hey missy, don't go to bed feeling bad, you are terrific and you really have been on topic all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaa did have one thing right                GO GIRL                I'M RIGHT BESIDE YA

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2009, 10:14:17 PM »

Klaas,

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »

JSM ,
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.
No I know you wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings, don't be hurt by her.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2009, 10:16:39 PM »

Do they still can them that?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here...JSM you are one of the most least offensive Monkeys that I have met, and one of the most sweetest. 
We have are differences on this board and we dispute, argue, brawl, and fight...but lets keeps it about the topics and not about the individual.
JMO (Feel free to stab away at me...)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2009, 10:17:52 PM »

Klaas,

Thank you Klaas. I just responded to their post. I didn't think I was being rude to them, but guess I was rude. I have never seen that person in my life and I got called out for being a bully. Thanks again Klaas. JSM

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »

Klaas,

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

I agree with you, Darla.  And thanks from me too, Klaas.  I thought he/she was way overboard saying that stuff.  Why is it that almost anyone I have seen that supports the A's have to be so mean-spirited??!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

I don't think she has a split personality, but I do believe she is a sociopath and I also believe that she was referring to herself when she brought up Zanny or "the person who took/had Caylee". I think it helped her be able to keep her story straight and let her sound very convincing if she called herself Zanny. She also may have had a feeling of superiority, like having a personal or inside joke that no one else was privy to.
The reason that I said this is because what stuck out to me was that Zeneida took Caylee to teach her a lesson. Now what lesson Lee didn't know, I was just thinking that Casey felt she was a bad mother, and thus to teach her a lesson. I don't know, but that depo was just so out there with Lee's answers I'm grasping at anything that might make sense to me. 

I think you may have something there with KC saying that she shouldn't have Caylee because she was a bad mother. Almost like she's trying to convince herself she did the child a favor, taking her away from an unfit mother. True she KILLED her, but KC's trying to imply that she's better off. As for Lee's deposition -- 
What was Luka thinking? Did you hear him at one point repeating his most famous phrase: "I take that back"?  I think it was regarding his objection to the question about KC's truthfulness. The dep did make Lee look utterly disingenuous, especially with all the conflicting, contradicting statements he made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.