May 05, 2024, 02:49:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 352761 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: January 08, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

Mother F@#%@$! Morgan can't depose KC at this time! 

Nope, you're right.  Written questions only.   BOOOOOOO

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: January 08, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

I wonder if part of the judge's reasoning may be that Baez could claim, later, after a criminal conviction for Casey, that the jury pool was tainted because of the civil case?  Would he be able to use that to appeal?

Dunno?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1262 on: January 08, 2009, 11:55:54 AM »

HigherHopes can you email me at deadnotsleeping@ymail.com

Thanks!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:18 AM »

I think they should have someone in the room while the Anthony's are at the funeral home viewing Caylee's remains. People take pictures of the dead all the time at funerals. Usually the funeral director's aren't present much when family is viewing a body though so it would be possible that they could take pictures. Would the Anthony's be able to view the remains whenever they wanted?
I just did not know that people take pictures of the dead at funerals. I have never even given it a thought. But Caylee's remains are just bones, I cannot understand why one would take pictures of this, and what would be the interest of selling pics of just bones.

No Rose, most people don't do it anymore, but taking pictures of dead people in their coffins at the wake by the family and particularly dead baby pix was a tradition with the Scots-Irish. The dead baby pix were often displayed above the mantel and were the "centerpiece" in the LR. W PA was settled by the Scots-Irish and it is hard to go to an antique auction at a homestead that has remained in the family in most of the small farming towns (wide spots in the road) that doesn't have at least one dead baby in the coffin photo, maybe some photos from Grandpa's wake too.
Thank-you, I just didn't know this, and I was surprised, something like that was never done in my family.

Gosh - I hadn't thought of this in a while....My MawMaw used to insist on taking pictures of anyone whose wake she went to...I am not talking just a quick snap shot, it was like a complete layout. Close ups, wide shots.... I thought she was just a little nutty, she would then insist I look with her at the photos when she had them developed.  She would then  put them in a photo album and take them with her to her church circle meeting to go over with her friends.

You guys made me smile - She's been gone a while - I thought she was the only one doing that.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »

If I were a lawyer, or a jury and this judge did a lot of talking, I guarantee that I will be sleeping.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1265 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »

The outcome wasn't as I had hoped, but it was nice to see Baez get spanked by the judge!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: January 08, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »

I think they should have someone in the room while the Anthony's are at the funeral home viewing Caylee's remains. People take pictures of the dead all the time at funerals. Usually the funeral director's aren't present much when family is viewing a body though so it would be possible that they could take pictures. Would the Anthony's be able to view the remains whenever they wanted?

Don't think for a second that the people at the mortuary - those who work there- have not gotten a good glance or two at her skeleton. People who don't need to see her, but who probably have anyway.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: January 08, 2009, 12:02:19 PM »

As much as I too love Elvis, all those pics should be in an avatar thread if going to be used for that, or in monkey musings. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1268 on: January 08, 2009, 12:02:36 PM »

If I were a lawyer, or a jury and this judge did a lot of talking, I guarantee that I will be sleeping.

I swear, with his voice, he could quiet Cindy and get her to answer straight!! And that's saying something!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: January 08, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »

The outcome wasn't as I had hoped, but it was nice to see Baez get spanked by the judge!

Lisa

I'm gonna start calling JB "Timex"  - He keeps taking a lickin and keeps on tickin! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: January 08, 2009, 12:05:41 PM »

Hi, Hello, Buenos dia oh and Feliz Ano Nuevo since this is my first post of '09.  Big hugs to all, even monkey's well and ill. 

I've been lurking at work and only post at home.  I don't ahve anything to add, I just wanted to say that it's good to know LE has more (per Oz's OH) than we think they do, that lines are drawn and that Boo is here to give us hope.  Yeah, the store front funeral home may be all they can afford, but it's still sad.  If an anonymous benefactor can float them enough money to stay at the Ritz, you think they'd do more for Caylee.  Just sayin'...

I think the PI's should lawyer up and yeah, I'm with the other monkey who wants a flow chart.

I also resolve to stay on topic this year.  Smile  Thanks to all mods and everyone here for their insight, patience and humor.

BB,
C

now, off to find Brandi's avi thread to see if she can uber cute my little one! 

Great analogy. And, how many other grandparents stop working and instead hold out their tin cup for donations for six months after the child goes missing. These people are nothing more than users and may even be complicit. They are despicable.IMO

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1271 on: January 08, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

I just did not know that people take pictures of the dead at funerals. I have never even given it a thought. But Caylee's remains are just bones, I cannot understand why one would take pictures of this, and what would be the interest of selling pics of just bones.

No Rose, most people don't do it anymore, but taking pictures of dead people in their coffins at the wake by the family and particularly dead baby pix was a tradition with the Scots-Irish. The dead baby pix were often displayed above the mantel and were the "centerpiece" in the LR. W PA was settled by the Scots-Irish and it is hard to go to an antique auction at a homestead that has remained in the family in most of the small farming towns (wide spots in the road) that doesn't have at least one dead baby in the coffin photo, maybe some photos from Grandpa's wake too.

Pictures were taken of my granparents and sent back to the "old country" as "proof" they were really gone. 

O/T...SS...I love your Elvis tribute.  Happy Birthday E!!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: January 08, 2009, 12:09:37 PM »

As much as I too love Elvis, all those pics should be in an avatar thread if going to be used for that, or in monkey musings. 

Sorry Muffy!

Bad Monkey!! 

I always forget about that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: January 08, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »

I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

My job is just like that!!  I've done most of those things and my boss still hasn't fired me!!

(Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm self employed!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: January 08, 2009, 12:14:24 PM »

Mother F@#%@$! Morgan can't depose KC at this time! 

How do you really feel, Boo????   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: January 08, 2009, 12:14:33 PM »

morning monkey peeps!

i am in my fibro fog this morning, can a monkey lend a hand and refresh me?

what is an OH?

who is Larry Garrison?

Regrets, I've had a few......
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: January 08, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »

Sorry Muffy!

Bad Monkey!! 

I always forget about that!

I'm sorry, too, even thought I didn't do nuthin'.  This way I can say HI MUFFY!!!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: January 08, 2009, 12:16:00 PM »

Hi, Hello, Buenos dia oh and Feliz Ano Nuevo since this is my first post of '09.  Big hugs to all, even monkey's well and ill. 

I've been lurking at work and only post at home.  I don't ahve anything to add, I just wanted to say that it's good to know LE has more (per Oz's OH) than we think they do, that lines are drawn and that Boo is here to give us hope.  Yeah, the store front funeral home may be all they can afford, but it's still sad.  If an anonymous benefactor can float them enough money to stay at the Ritz, you think they'd do more for Caylee.  Just sayin'...

I think the PI's should lawyer up and yeah, I'm with the other monkey who wants a flow chart.

I also resolve to stay on topic this year.  Smile  Thanks to all mods and everyone here for their insight, patience and humor.

BB,
C

now, off to find Brandi's avi thread to see if she can uber cute my little one! 

Great analogy. And, how many other grandparents stop working and instead hold out their tin cup for donations for six months after the child goes missing. These people are nothing more than users and may even be complicit. They are despicable.IMO

The "anonymous benefactor" was most likely LK himself.

As for how many gp's stop working after a grandchild goes missing or is murdered, probably MOST!  You cry a few times at work, show up late because you're losing sleep and you couldn't get out of your own driveway a few mornings bcz of all the protesters....and YOU GET FIRED.  You call in to work a few times because someone wants to talk to you about the case, and before you know it you've used up all your 6 days of sick leave.

And if you've already used up your "occurrences," the FMLA won't help you one little bit--you'll still be fired for taking any leave. I want a job like most of you guys have--that job that will let you call in during your first month, won't fire you for being emotionally unstable or frequently late, sick, drugged, and badly groomed, and will just have oodles of sympathy for you and not fire you, even while protesters gather in front of your house nostalgic for the days of public executions.

There is no way Cindy is involved in the death of Caylee. She's not complicit, she's a wreck.

I highly disagree.  They have figuratively tossed Caylee aside in a metaphorical garbage dump for profit and for riches.  They have cost taxpayers countless dollars and jeapordized other citizens with their unnecessary needs.  They tainted evidence, they covered up her deeds, and they tampered with witnesses.  They have obfuscated LE from "day 1" and now it appears they knew where she was while they lied and lied and lied on the Larry King show, and posted pictures all over the world of someone else's girl in the mall.   I have no sympathy for them.  They are ghouls.  And Leatherface is their daughter.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: January 08, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

QuietMonkey ~  Just a suggestion, but you or anyone else can open a thread in the Monkey Lounge area and call it "Elvis Tribute" or something along those lines.  Some off topic and greeting monkeys is okay.  But sometimes the OT gets a bit heavy and it's better to take it to musings or another thread.  This is the Caylee Anthony thread, and some need to remember what should go in a missing persons thread and what should not.  Particularly when there is news and discussion going on about Caylee.  I expect off topic when it's slower.  ((hugs)) for you QuietMonkey for replying to my post. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: January 08, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »

I missed the first part of the hearing....please tell me about the smack down of BJ!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.