May 14, 2024, 03:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 278802 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »

Bozo's on FB again tonight.
I guess he's all prepared for voire dire because I opened my chat and there he is.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2011, 09:49:54 PM »

I guess he's all prepared for voire dire because I opened my chat and there he is.

He is such a putz.

I mean, who, while having to defend his client's life, gets on facebook? 

Clearly a huge putz.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2011, 09:51:45 PM »

He is such a putz.

Clearly a huge putz.

Wish I were on his friends list (not really)

I would be too tempted to ask him..."Hey, don't you have work to do you putz?" Monkey Devil!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2011, 09:57:10 PM »

I am gobsmacked that the Anthony's think that they are entitled to so many special privileges all because their daughter murdered their grand daughter...geez! 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »

He is such a putz.

Clearly a huge putz.

I would be too tempted to ask him..."Hey, don't you have work to do you putz?" Monkey Devil!

Yeah, me too.  He is really so deluded. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-analysts-see-little-hope-for-media-petition.html
Casey Anthony: Analysts see little hope for media petition

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted the media companies will lose because the appellate judges will be “more concerned with Casey Anthony’s right to a fair trial than early disclosure to the news media.”

Central Florida News 13’s Jacqueline Fell surveyed a “free speech zone” outside the courthouse. “No one is going to be allowed to protest, picket or even hold a any sort of press conference … on courthouse property,” she said. “Sheriff’s officials say they’re learning from the past. There will be a deputy out here every day making sure there’s no confrontation.”

oh, where will the defense and the Anthonys go to whine to the cameras?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »

baez jury consultant, richard gabriel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzShsyx-e0k
Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11Part 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugItXIwV00
Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11 Part 2 of 2
your not alone me tooooo yuk I cant stomach them anymore.

Thanks loca for posting....I tried to listen but within a couple of minutes....I opted to watch "The Vatican's Take On Aliens"   Monkey Devil!

ROTFL!!!!!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2011, 10:18:21 PM »

He is such a putz.

Clearly a huge putz.

ok what does voir dire mean

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2011, 10:20:25 PM »

I seriously wonder if Mason is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers.

And I'm not kidding.
if so I hope it  speeds up!!

Loca
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2011, 10:39:35 PM »

OK...I've been thinking again...(I try not to do that too ofter).  Why do you think the Scams want to visit The Evil One so badly?

Somethings up.....I tell you.

The judge has NOT ruled on their motion about sequestration yet.....so that means that must be denied....because KC doesn't want them in there and the judge is waiting for them to try and talk her into it?  Nice guy that he is...guess he is trying to save face for them.

Now they file a motion DEMANDING to see her before, during & after the trial with the video sealed to the public.  Do they really think the only reason why KC doesn't want to see them is because the visitation is made public?  Hello Scams....she has no use for you anymore...you aren't paying her rent, buying her food, giving her a car, allowing her to steal money, etc.  What are you to her now?  NOTHING.....don't you get it?

Lawyer says:  Sindy will NOT be attending jury selection.  Why?  Are her feelings hurt because KC won't see her?  Insulted because the judge didn't say...I will tell one person on the defense & one on the prosecution side...and didn't include her?

All MOO, of course.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »

OK...I've been thinking again...(I try not to do that too ofter).  Why do you think the Scams want to visit The Evil One so badly?

The judge has NOT ruled on their motion about sequestration yet.....so that means that must be denied....because KC doesn't want them in there and the judge is waiting for them to try and talk her into it?  Nice guy that he is...guess he is trying to save face for them.

Now they file a motion DEMANDING to see her before, during & after the trial with the video sealed to the public.  Do they really think the only reason why KC doesn't want to see them is because the visitation is made public?  Hello Scams....she has no use for you anymore...you aren't paying her rent, buying her food, giving her a car, allowing her to steal money, etc.  What are you to her now?  NOTHING.....don't you get it?

Lawyer says:  Sindy will NOT be attending jury selection.  Why?  Are her feelings hurt because KC won't see her?  Insulted because the judge didn't say...I will tell one person on the defense & one on the prosecution side...and didn't include her?

All MOO, of course.

They need to talk to the person in charge, the boss if you will, so they can all get their stories straight.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2011, 10:46:05 PM »

He is such a putz.

Clearly a huge putz.

I am not a lawyer, but I think voir dire is the process of jury questioning to get rid of the ones who are not open minded. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2011, 10:57:40 PM »

He should have sent a copy to Cindy & George's attorney as they are the ones who insist on violating all the rules.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2011, 10:59:31 PM »

All MOO, of course.

They need to talk to the person in charge, the boss if you will, so they can all get their stories straight.

Of course!  How could I have forgotten that?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

He should have sent a copy to Cindy & George's attorney as they are the ones who insist on violating all the rules.

Well you know they don't think those rules apply to them.  I am waiting for the guard to go over to Spindy and take that bottle away for her and hand her a Kleenex to spit out that gum.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »

When I read the order, I wondered why he was not cc'd.  They will claim they did not know they could not chew gum like a cow or have drinks.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2011, 11:40:46 PM »

a few more days to vote for yuri melich lets not forget to vote daily!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 05, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »

He is such a putz.

Clearly a huge putz.

I am not a lawyer, but I think voir dire is the process of jury questioning to get rid of the ones who are not open minded. 

Yup.

Here's a definition:

voir dire

(vwahr [with a near-silent "r"] deer) n. from French "to see to speak," the questioning of prospective jurors by a judge and attorneys in court. Voir dire is used to determine if any juror is biased and/or cannot deal with the issues fairly, or if there is cause not to allow a juror to serve (knowledge of the facts; acquaintanceship with parties, witnesses or attorneys; occupation which might lead to bias; prejudice against the death penalty; or previous experiences such as having been sued in a similar case). Actually one of the unspoken purposes of the voir dire is for the attorneys to get a feel for the personalities and likely views of the people on the jury panel. In some courts the judge asks most of the questions, while in others the lawyers are given substantial latitude and time to ask questions.
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=2229

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: May 05, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »

He is such a putz.

Clearly a huge putz.

Yup.

Here's a definition:

voir dire

(vwahr [with a near-silent "r"] deer) n. from French "to see to speak," the questioning of prospective jurors by a judge and attorneys in court. Voir dire is used to determine if any juror is biased and/or cannot deal with the issues fairly, or if there is cause not to allow a juror to serve (knowledge of the facts; acquaintanceship with parties, witnesses or attorneys; occupation which might lead to bias; prejudice against the death penalty; or previous experiences such as having been sued in a similar case). Actually one of the unspoken purposes of the voir dire is for the attorneys to get a feel for the personalities and likely views of the people on the jury panel. In some courts the judge asks most of the questions, while in others the lawyers are given substantial latitude and time to ask questions.
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=2229
thanks brandi for posting the voire dior

Loca
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »

This is my message to Cindy and George!!!  When your "Mother of the Year" (NOT) gets sentenced to the Big House for Life or the DP you can certainly feel free to visit her in prison without recordings or video whenever visiting is allowed.

I am so fed up with them and their demands and antics. I know everyone here is fed up too.
Can't wait for this trial to start and I am going to be beside myself if it is put on hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.