May 21, 2024, 09:51:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 571179 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: June 28, 2010, 02:33:06 PM »

I suppose the teacher could have done this, but I just don't think so. Now if I find out that the teacher has a connection to the family, either as a lover to either the step mom or dad, or is some kind of deranged individual out to get the family, than I might think there is a connection. Otherwise I just don't think so.

What is terri's motive?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: June 28, 2010, 02:34:08 PM »

FYI - we are going to try putting back avatars and smileys hopefully some time today and see how the site does.  Also, the site will be down early morning Wednesday June 30th (we think) at around 2am ET for some updates to the forum software.  Hopefully it won't be down long.  This is NOT the new server upgrade.  I don't have a date on that yet.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: June 28, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »

Hello monkeys!

So while on my mini vacay with family this weekend, we were talking about Kyron, handful of us live in Medford, and my soon to be BIL is an MPD officer, and knows Kyron's step dad...

Well we all (mpd officers, detectives, swat...alot of LE) and my in laws all go camping at the same lake, and in the evenings have HUGE family style wiffle ball games, and (its hard to know everyone and their kids) apparently we all played wiffle ball with Kyron.

Just kinda sad, i met him, and didnt even think about it cuz i meet alot of kids up there, and now he is not out enjoying family camping trips, and wiffle ball Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: June 28, 2010, 02:46:46 PM »

Bottom Line:

Terri Horman was not forthcoming about her activities on the day that Kyron went missing.  She was not forthcomng about her activities around the time she claim she dropped Kryon off at school.  Why?  For crying out loud her stepson was missing and whe was being deceitful.  Something is not right.  Lies are meant to cover the truth.  What truth was Terri covering.

Janet

Janet are we sure she wasn't truthful or was it fact? I don't recall LE specifically saying she wasn't truthful. I think that is assumed because she was given a 2nd poly. But what if someone was saying something about her and LE wanted to check if it was true or not. For instance, a "witness" saying she was somewhere and she was saying she wasn't so they gave a poly to see if she was lying or not. We just don't know. 

Kyron Horman's Stepmom Now "Main Focus" of Investigation
June 21, 2010

The search for Kyron has focused on Sauvie Island, a stretch of land five miles from the elementary school where Moulton Horman said she last saw him. Multiple sources tell the Weekly that Kyron's stepmother's story doesn't match her cell phone records, which indicate she was on Sauvie the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_now_main.php

Tracygirl

My hinky meter is on red alert.

Why did you think a search was focused on Sauvie Island?  Why do you think authorities requested Terri Horman to take a second polygraph?  Where do you think the "rumor" that cell phone records revealed discrepanies in Terri story originated?

Thanks

Janet

+++++ 

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Janet there are a lot of people that live, work or travel through Sauvie Island. Also cell towers hit at different times from different locations. If the rumor is true about the cell phone then it doesn't mean she was on the island, just her cell phone hit there. The 2nd poly could have been to cover a different set of questions. We really don't know enough details.

Considering the extent of the search on Sauvie Island convinces me that there was a foundation ... a foundation of cell phone  expertise.

Hey ... I am only focusing my speculation on Terri because according to "sources" she was somewhere on the day that Kyron disappeared ... somewhere she did not disclose to authorities.

I still cannot the speculation on this forum encompassing the possible involvement of a teacher.  Did I miss something?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1364 on: June 28, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »

I know this was posted back ..a few pages.
The video of Kaine and Desiree - Parents of Kyron
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977
I only watched the first few minutes. I don't at this point care what either have to say -- First off I think Kaine knows something. (jmo) I think he is a control freak too. I don't like him. Just my Gut. What I noticed is " Kyron's Mother has changed her Hair Color. She is wearing false eyelashes. Both Kaine and Desiree within the first few minutes of the interview " Blink excessively" if you pay attention. Kaine stops blinking when he is stating he is Kyron's father and He and she are Kyron's natural parents.
http://www.bodylanguagesignals.com/Eyes.html
Excessive blinking in body language:
snipped:
Blinking
 - Prolonged blinking (as if blinking in slow motion)
--> losing interest (or feeling very sleepy! )- often accompanied by a raised eyebrow. To maintain your influence, change the conversation quickly or ask a question to get them to refocus.
- Excessive blinking
--> showing romantic interest (if their pupil is dilated)
--> sign of stress
--> could be lying
- Rolling the eyes upwards
--> disagreement (or exasperation if very obvious). My best advice if you spot this signal: stop and ask for their opinion... and listen to them!

That goes back to Terri and her " Blinking" and fluttering of her eyes .. Rolling of her eyes. ** the other comment I have to offer is within this interview of Kaine/Desiree. Desiree states that "they are very timid people/tend to be pretty private people" offering and adding to the excuse of why ..they have not said much. WHAT?
I am being a Smart azz here. Is it that they were asked to sing " the National Anthem at a Baseball stadium .. Or was it asked of them to talk about their missing Son? She goes on to say our main focus was to put out Kyron's picture.. and we did that, as best as we could. * sounds like it was a loss/defeat in her words. We Sigh, did the best we could....that is all you could do?  Yet no one has protested " within" the four-some " Find Kyron with tears, with worry, with pleading .. to who ever has him". I do not understand these people at all. If my kid was missing- You would be sick of hearing my voice. I would be plastered all over the news and media. ( Not Cindy) but I would do and or say anything to be heard. I would break bricks to find my kid. I am finding this to be within the family. It is not of a stranger that took Kyron. Another FUBAR family ..with a child missing. Seems to be the families that either talk too much or do not say enough ..are the Perps and or responsible/ or Know why/how/who.. when a young child is missing.

Kyron " little Man"  I pray that you are somewhere that no one is hurting you. That you are not scared. That you are safe.     
( I think this entire bunch of Adults - that are to be responsible for Kyron are Granola) I don't care for any of them. They are all backing up each other.  And I feel Terri is the Weakest link. So they are using her. Because they can.  The Timid and private people that they are. Puke. This family has Hinky tattooed to their foreheads. jmo. 

Good post Deenie. The reasons you state are what keep bringing me back to Terri and possibly Kaine. I mean if Terri was a "body builder" posing on stage in a bikini with cameras flashing, that aint timid.....just saying. But yet she is too "timid" to speak out to her stepson that she loves and adores.The excessive blinking of the two made me dizzy and was not natural, imo. I hope some closure comes this week because this whole thing is bordering on ridiculous. Where is this baby!!
(climbing ba

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1365 on: June 28, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »

I suppose the teacher could have done this, but I just don't think so. Now if I find out that the teacher has a connection to the family, either as a lover to either the step mom or dad, or is some kind of deranged individual out to get the family, than I might think there is a connection. Otherwise I just don't think so.

What is terri's motive?
What would the teacher's motive be?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1366 on: June 28, 2010, 02:54:19 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Someone posted on the last page about a break this week. Where is that message board? TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: June 28, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »

Great question Tracygirl!  I do not see any signs (not that I am an expert) that show sociopathy on Terri's part. Though I do see a physical decline in her over the past year or so. She was an avid bodybuilder and won an award in 2005. Then Kaine and Terri married (as it is stated they did 4-5 years ago).   She had her daughter sometime in 2008, and there is a pic of her , her daughter, Kyron, and older son ;where her daughter looks about 6mo. old or so, and Terri is thinner and appears to look healthier in that photo.  I wonder what was going on to make things change for her physically?   The only way I can picture her guilty is either she started taking steroids to get back in shape and snapped, or she is very good at hiding her psychosis. With C.A. it was evident from the get go that she was a narcissist, liar, and exhibited outward signs of sociopathic behaviors. Of course we can all look at the family dynamics, and factor in environment as well as the nut does not fall far from the tree in C.A.'s case.  This one puzzles me, I am more inclined to feel it was a moment of opportunity for someone that had been watching Kyron.  Someone that knew the school did not call home if a child was absent, someone that lured him out somehow. It still bothers me that we know nothing on the electric project. Are there any monkey's here from that area that knows what exhibits were in that Science Fair?
What also bothers me is that they did not send out a questionnaire asking all of the staff, students, and attendees to write down what they were doing that morning at certain times being 8:00, 8:15, 8:20, etc. Sometimes you might see something or hear something but factor it as unimportant at the time, but it might be a viable clue.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: June 28, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Someone posted on the last page about a break this week. Where is that message board? TIA
Darla on Blink's site, in the comments, there are a lot of comments, and it is the second article from the top.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: June 28, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »

Hi!  To be fair, the excessive blinking on Desiree's part could be because she was crying and she may wear contacts.  I know I've seen a photo of her with glasses.  When I wore contacts and cried, my eyes would hurt.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1370 on: June 28, 2010, 03:33:24 PM »

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 28, 2010, 03:35:30 PM »

Hi!  To be fair, the excessive blinking on Desiree's part could be because she was crying and she may wear contacts.  I know I've seen a photo of her with glasses.  When I wore contacts and cried, my eyes would hurt.
That is so true, I wear contacts and when they are bothering me or something is in my eye I blink a lot.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: June 28, 2010, 03:44:51 PM »

When the questionair is considered regarding the white pickup ... when the second polygraph is considered ... it would appear that LE is focusing to some extent on Kyron's stepmother.  I cannot comprehend why LE is having such difficulty placing Terri and Kyron at the school on the morning of the day of the disappearance. 

Janet

++++++++++

Police hope stepmom's photo will help spark more tips for Kyron Horman investigation
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010,

Kyron Horman's stepmother was the last known person to see the 7-year-old on the day that he disappeared, said Capt. Jason Gates, and authorities hope her photo might help jog the memories of other witnesses.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is distributing a flier showing photos of Terri Moulton Horman and the type of pickup she is thought to have driven on June 4, the day the second-grader disappeared from Skyline School.

Sometimes in jogging peoples memories, sometimes it's the other things about that day or what was going on around them that will jog their memory with anything else they might have seen with regard to Kyron," Gates said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/police_issue_questionnaire_ask.html

June 18, 2010 4:51 PM
Kyron Horman Update: Cops Ask Public for Information about Stepmother, Believed to Have Last Seen Boy

SALEM, Ore. (CBS/KOIN/AP) Investigators trying to find missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are distributing a flier asking if anyone saw his stepmother near Skyline School on the day the 7-year-old vanished.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office also wants to know if stepmother Terri Horman's white pickup truck was seen at or near the school on June 4 - the day of the disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008192-504083.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: June 28, 2010, 04:09:16 PM »

I can't figure it out either Janet, hopefully there will be some closure soon, like Blink has suggested.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1374 on: June 28, 2010, 04:15:25 PM »

Hi all, and thanks for your comments.  <hugs>

Yes, Harry Oakes is the one who attempted to search for Lindsey Baum, and did find a trail.  And was ignored and blocked by LE.  And yes, Melissa did refuse his help, as she was supposedly taking advice only from LE. 

One reason that LE in that area don't like him much, try to block him, etc.. is because he has helped them in the past, and found who they could not.  This has become a political/ego trip kind of thing for LE.  They want to believe that they themselves can 'get er done', without any help, thank you very much.  To save face, they have refused HO's help again and again.  For those who poo-poo that, just read up awhile on what has gone on.  This is exactly the attitude that LE had toward HO during the Lindsey search, and what they were relaying to Lindsey's mom, who believed them over HO.     

I realize there are some folks who don't think much of HO, his techniques, his manner, whatever the reasons might be.  At this point in time, my focus is on Kyron and finding him, that's it.  Whatever and whomever can help get that done is fine by me, politics and personal opinions aside.  Kyron is what is important.  I believe in HO.  I believe that the politics/ego thing is very true.  I've experienced the same with LE here in Nebraska, that mentality is everywhere, not just in Portland.  I believe it can happen and so do many others.  Am not saying all this to make believers out of each of you..... am saying this so that you'll open your eyes and look at what *could be* the truth.  I believe that if given half a chance, HO may very likely be the one to bring Kyron out alive.  And he has agreed to try.

Many of us do believe that Kyron is still alive.  Do I know that for fact?  No.  What I do know is that I and many others have a gut feeling that time is of the essence, a feeling of urgency.  Which I don't believe we'd have if Kyron was not alive.  HO can go in with his dog and find Kyron, alive or dead.  His family on advice from the local LE has already refused HO once.  If talked to again, they will likely want him to search for an alive Kyron, of course, and his use of all dogs may be an obstacle.  (same as with Cindy Anthony, who refused Tim Miller's help because he mentioned the possible need for cadaver dogs as well....... she didn't want to go there.  Same as Lindsey's mother -- from what I understand -- she didn't want to think of them using cadaver dogs). 

But the reality is........ all kinds of dogs are necessary at times.  One of HO's ways of doing things is a 'stress search' of sorts.  He explains it better on his site.  Those dogs are trained to pick up signs of and alert for someone in distress or hurt.  Another of HO's ways of doing things is to release the cadaver dogs, let them fan out.  If/when one or more pick up a scent of death......... he sends in the search dogs to narrow down the search area.  He explains things in this FAQ:
http://www.k9sardog.com/faqs.html

Just some assorted thoughts, sorry if they were all over the place. 

No matter what, it's all for Kyron. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: June 28, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »

Man, someone tried to start a thread about that SAR guy, Harry Oakes, at WS, and they locked it up tight until they could verify it.  I'm tired of this extreme censorship.  (I just started visiting these forums again after several months.  The censorship has gotten really bad at HFTM, too.)  Is it bad here?  I guess I will know if my post disappears!

They were reporting that he is starting his search today, and that the family won't give him Kyron's scent.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: June 28, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »

Wyks, I'm glad you encouraged Mr. Oakes to search.  I think it is a very good idea.  I hope he can do some good, but it will be hard without cooperation.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: June 28, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »

Man, someone tried to start a thread about that SAR guy, Harry Oakes, at WS, and they locked it up tight until they could verify it.  I'm tired of this extreme censorship.  (I just started visiting these forums again after several months.  The censorship has gotten really bad at HFTM, too.)  Is it bad here?  I guess I will know if my post disappears!

They were reporting that he is starting his search today, and that the family won't give him Kyron's scent.
It is great here and I don't think I've ever seen a post disappear here. I'm a member of WS, don't post there, and won't even bother to look over there anymore, unless absolutely necessary. Thank-you for that info,  and Wyks thank-you so much for your post and Oakes. I would take any help available to me I don't see why a person wouldn't, unless I suppose the police have told the family not to, guess that is what it looks like.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: June 28, 2010, 04:48:47 PM »

What is HFTM? 

I've noticed on a couple of boards there is some censorship.  It's annoying as heck!

I absolutely do not believe this little guy is alive.   :*(
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1379 on: June 28, 2010, 04:49:05 PM »

OT

This woman hired Mr.Oakes to find her lost cat, what a great idea.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Horman-Open-Discussion/113113938734246?ref=ts

Snip...Are you kidding me that the family isn't interested in Mr. Oakes' help?! I hired him when my CAT went missing!

Seriously! He and his dog came to Vancouver when my indoor-only cat "escaped" and went missing. And he was worth every cent of it - approx. $150.00.

snip..

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.