May 06, 2024, 04:32:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 289028 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1080 on: May 09, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »

Here is the link again to the DP story on LKL blog - not one positive comment yet, Larry get a clue!
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/

Its spreading to other LKL blog subjects as well

Good Morning, that's great to hear that it is spreading to other blog subjects 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: May 09, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

does anyone know if Bruce Cutler (from spector trial) is still practicing LKB knows
him and he is qualified for DP, I can just hear him yelling all over the court room.
But I think the judge would put him in his place in a heartbeat. Would it be fun
to watch him question Cindy if she is a state witness.

I asked the same thing yesterday.  Seems Bobo likes to bring them from Cali so this would be a natural as the mystery DP lawyer they are trying to protect from the big bad media.

Is he the same Lawyer that represented Spector in his last trial where he was found guilty?

Bruce Cutler was in the first trial.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: May 09, 2009, 12:09:26 PM »

does anyone know if Bruce Cutler (from spector trial) is still practicing LKB knows
him and he is qualified for DP, I can just hear him yelling all over the court room.
But I think the judge would put him in his place in a heartbeat. Would it be fun

I asked the same thing yesterday.  Seems Bobo likes to bring them from Cali so this would be a natural as the mystery DP lawyer they are trying to protect from the big bad media.

Is he the same Lawyer that represented Spector in his last trial where he was found guilty?

Hi Fanny,

I meant "poor thing" to be sarcastic remark.  I'll do better next time. 

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: May 09, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »

Bruce Cutler was in the first trial.

Cutler doesnt seem the type that is worried about public scrutiny.   I dont think Bozo has one already retained because I dont know too many high profile DP qualified defense attorneys that would be agreeing to taking direction or second seat to trial strategy without credit broadcasted from this bottom of the barrel law school educated ridiculous rookie.  Seriously, though I hardly think it matters who he gets, there are a few things about this case that I do not think any litigator can overcome or dance around without it being obviously smoke & mirrors.   I think Bozo's excuses are another ruse to bide time...Bozo you better get cracking!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: May 09, 2009, 12:31:36 PM »

Capp, you are right about that, Cutler does not care about public scrutiny. I have to say I can't wait to find out who this new lawyer is going to be. David Milstead, a big creep and con artist just like his brother Dennis 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: May 09, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »

Hi Fanny,

I meant "poor thing" to be sarcastic remark.  I'll do better next time. 

Foggy

No apologies needed. I think I knew what you meant already. I just picked up one the phrase and ran with it. Actually I was being sarcastic myself. I tend to be grouchy in the morning. I like your posts and enjoy reading them. You tell it like it is. I hardly ever get to post with you. Your are usually on later than me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: May 09, 2009, 12:39:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/8/casey39s_parents_plan_another_tv_appearance.html

Anthonys Plan Another Appearance On ‘Larry King Live’
Saturday, May 09, 2009 6:53:00 AM
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, will be getting more national television attention.

They've announced an appearance next week on CNN's "Larry King Live."

The pair was last on King's show back in December - one day before Caylee's remains were found.

A big question remains in the case, like who will represent Casey in the death penalty case for the Orange County mother lodged in the Orange County Jail for killing her daughter.

Lead attorney Jose Baez is not qualified to take a death penalty case to trial because he has less than five years experience as a trial lawyer. Prosecutors filed a request for that information. Baez says he will supply it at the next hearing.

In a related case, an administrative hearing has been set for Deputy Richard Cain on May 19. The sheriff's department is examining how Cain handled a call from Roy Kronk when Kronk notified authorities of his suspicions about the area where Caylee Anthony's body was discovered.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: May 09, 2009, 12:41:14 PM »

I'll be popping in and out today. We tried to do some work on the flowerbed, but it is a little chilly and the wind is blowing.

I have my laptop on the kitchen counter. I am making our favorite Butternut Pound Cake for desert for Mother's Day, my only contribution. Son and hubby are going to fix our meal, grilled steaks, grilled veggies, baked potatoes, homemade yeast rolls. I can barely wait.

I hope Mrs Grinch and Skanky Pants got my MUTHERS DAYwishes. Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: May 09, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »

I'll be popping in and out today. We tried to do some work on the flowerbed, but it is a little chilly and the wind is blowing.

I have my laptop on the kitchen counter. I am making our favorite Butternut Pound Cake for desert for Mother's Day, my only contribution. Son and hubby are going to fix our meal, grilled steaks, grilled veggies, baked potatoes, homemade yeast rolls. I can barely wait.

That sounds like a lovely supper. I'll be popping in and out today also, have my oldest daughter here, she had an arguement with her fiancee, so she is here  I wonder how Cindy will celebrate Mother's Day? The least she could do is visit her mother.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: May 09, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »

National Enquirer 5/18/09

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: May 09, 2009, 12:47:33 PM »

Hey Fanny.I'm popping in and out too.But i don't have any pound cake.  an angelic monkey
Off to send more emails.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: May 09, 2009, 12:48:21 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: May 09, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Yes, thanks, I wonder how true this is? But the thought of her being restrained on a bed put a smile on my face. Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: May 09, 2009, 12:56:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Yes, thanks, I wonder how true this is? But the thought of her being restrained on a bed put a smile on my face. Monkey Devil!

Me too NoRose.Can you imagine her mouthing the words "help me" to you?My imagination is gonna go way out there now.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: May 09, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

In my mind the definition of Karma!  I wonder if poor little Caylee tried to mouth these words while this evil person was strapping duct tape over her mouth. We need to send the guards some heart shaped stickers to put on Casey's straps next time...that should be a comfort.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: May 09, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

In my mind the definition of Karma!  I wonder if poor little Caylee tried to mouth these words while this evil person was strapping duct tape over her mouth. We need to send the guards some heart shaped stickers to put on Casey's straps next time...that should be a comfort.

Hmmm...this woman provided a picture of herself to go with the story, is that to add credibility or is it her attempt at 15 minutes of fame - it remains to be seen, until then I'm taking this article with a huge block of salt.   The article states that the jail confirmed that they have such a bed (of course they do, all jails do) but did not confirm the story nor Teri's incarceration.  Let's see if she's listed as an inmate in OC jail.   Gotta admit, the fit is not unbelievable, nor if she kept saying she was pissed...we sure didnt hear that was pissed over her story that someone abducted Caylee!  I cannot imagine the words "help me" coming out of this monster but if it was a split second realization that her sorry @$$ is on the line she may have since all she thinks about is herself.   The black flowers, no shock there - a shrine of pictures of Caylee & her, as a narcissistic sociopath I'm sure she is capable of looking at what she did every day, most mothers would have been screaming "from day one" to find their daughter & nothing else would have mattered even behind bars.

SIDEBAR O/T:    Foxnews cable is breaking that they think they have recovered the body of the GA professor that killed his wife & others - if so, my guess he committed suicide after what he did.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: May 09, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

I don't really care if the story is true or not. I hope it is. But it really gives our minds a way to wander. 

Karma=heart stickers. Monkey Devil!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: May 09, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »

Hiya Monks!! 
I will popping in and out today also. am rescreening around the pool.. hot as heck here in So Florida.
Capp.. thanks for the nod. 
If Crazy was indeed strapped down, too bad they didn't put duct tape across her mouth with a sticker.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: May 09, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

Me too NoRose.Can you imagine her mouthing the words "help me" to you?My imagination is gonna go way out there now.  Monkey Devil!

Yes, thanks Klaas, for posting the NE.

What creeped me out the most was the little shrine she reportedly made in her cell. Now we know why she was buying all those legal pads. And she made flowers ... black ones? Creepy.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: May 09, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »

Hiya Monks!! 
I will popping in and out today also. am rescreening around the pool.. hot as heck here in So Florida.
Capp.. thanks for the nod. 
If Crazy was indeed strapped down, too bad they didn't put duct tape across her mouth with a sticker.. 

Most welcome Fla, o that vision of Casey...thats exactly how she should leave this earth on her way to the devil's den below.  Keep cool in that heat, it was downpouring here earlier AGAIN UGH!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.