May 17, 2024, 10:37:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 366235 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1580 on: November 11, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »

-snippy snip-

Another big difference in the Hacking case.  The brothers of the husband went to see him in a mental insitution where he was taken after a breakdown and confronted him about the evidence.  He confessed to them and told them exactly where he dumped the body as well as other pieces of evidence.

This family has not confronted Casey in that way.  They have not said, "This does not add up.  You need to come clean."  Instead, they have united with her and supported even her most outlandish statements.

-snippy snip-
Exactly!  Miss Huddsunn you nailed another great post.  From the beginning it was never about finding out the truth with these people in order to find Caylee, but rather to cover those tracks of Casey.
Lee asked Casey for Tony's phone number for Tony's address, but never once did he ask "Where does Zanny live?". 
Lee took the info he got and did not run to question Tony, but rather to collect Casey's belongings.
UM HELLO!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: November 11, 2008, 01:06:54 PM »

In the Lori Hacking case, there was forensic proof that the body was placed in a certain dumpster and at what time.  A confession came very soon after the murder.  It still took days and days of searching to find what was left of the body.  Those dumpsters are usually dumped into trucks that compact trash before being driven to the landfill.  I think they used cadaver dogs and special equipment as well as people just going through layers of trash. 

None of those things happened here.  There is no forensic proof, as far as we know, that Caylee was put in a dumpster.  And since a month went by after her disappearance, the mountains of garbage would be huge.  The decay would be pretty complete by now if she was exposed to the elements of heat, rain, etc.  It would be like finding the needle in a really enormous haystack.

And there is no proof she is even in a landfill.  She could just as easily be in water or even buried.  If her body is found, it will be by accident in all probability.

Another big difference in the Hacking case.  The brothers of the husband went to see him in a mental insitution where he was taken after a breakdown and confronted him about the evidence.  He confessed to them and told them exactly where he dumped the body as well as other pieces of evidence.

This family has not confronted Casey in that way.  They have not said, "This does not add up.  You need to come clean."  Instead, they have united with her and supported even her most outlandish statements.

People like to quote the Bible.  It says the truth shall make you free.  It is referring to the truth of salvation, but I think any truth has a way of healing and helping people to recover.  Until the truth of this situation is found and admitted, the Anthony family is heading deeper into a downward spiral, imo.

And even with all that, less than fifteen pounds was all that was left to recover.  With Caylee, it could be ounces.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1582 on: November 11, 2008, 01:07:27 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Casey also new the dumping times..

do we know of any trash collectors she may have slept with? 

HAHA!!!  I know our garbage people can be talked into anything.  Hubby had them haul away our old water heater with a 12 pack of beer.
If he hauls Cindy away I will give him a keg.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: November 11, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »

Just spoke with LP...they are sticking around for a few days....I didn't ask what *few* meant....he was very busy....plus LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara...and was yelling EF-U to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN....Des

Thanks for the update, Des.  I was thinking to myself earlier.. how many organizations like this have the founders out in the field acting in such a manner?  First off, he's not helping the Anthonys in any way, shape, or form.. at least not in a positive way. Secondly, he makes himself and his organization look bad. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: November 11, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »

HAHA!!!  I know our garbage people can be talked into anything.  Hubby had them haul away our old water heater with a 12 pack of beer.
If he hauls Cindy away I will give him a keg.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: November 11, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »

In the Lori Hacking case, there was forensic proof that the body was placed in a certain dumpster and at what time.  A confession came very soon after the murder.  It still took days and days of searching to find what was left of the body.  Those dumpsters are usually dumped into trucks that compact trash before being driven to the landfill.  I think they used cadaver dogs and special equipment as well as people just going through layers of trash. 

None of those things happened here.  There is no forensic proof, as far as we know, that Caylee was put in a dumpster.  And since a month went by after her disappearance, the mountains of garbage would be huge.  The decay would be pretty complete by now if she was exposed to the elements of heat, rain, etc.  It would be like finding the needle in a really enormous haystack.

And there is no proof she is even in a landfill.  She could just as easily be in water or even buried.  If her body is found, it will be by accident in all probability.

People like to quote the Bible.  It says the truth shall make you free.  It is referring to the truth of salvation, but I think any truth has a way of healing and helping people to recover.  Until the truth of this situation is found and admitted, the Anthony family is heading deeper into a downward spiral, imo.

And even with all that, less than fifteen pounds was all that was left to recover.  With Caylee, it could be ounces.

Well that family was honorable.  The brothers went to the jail and had him confess because it was the right thing to do.  I almost wonder if someone who had a similiar experience like the Hackings had got a hold of the Anthonys and told them do the right if it would of made a difference.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: November 11, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »

Does anybody know when the next document dump might be , and if we will ever get to see the reports from the body farm that Des was so ever gracious to share with us ......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1587 on: November 11, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »

Maybe one of the smart monkeys can clear a question up for me.

I was on Murts site a few days ago, and someone posted that Casey told the child protection person that she worked at Universal Studios.  Per this person, this was done after she had already admitted to LE that she didn't work there. I asked this person to send me the link, or post it, but there were 1600+ there and either they never saw me ask, or it was just talk without a link I had no choice to think of it as rumor, but it bugged me.

Has anyone heard this, and if so do you have a link.....please. 

On page 5 (of 15) of the DFC report it states:
Both her parents work and she was working season at University Studios in the event department.  She said despite what OCSO told the press, Universal Studios has copies of her work hours and pay stubs. 
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: November 11, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »

Is there anyway that maybe little Caylee's body was moved a 3rd time by someone else whenever Casey was in jail?  A friend or a family member? 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: November 11, 2008, 01:11:41 PM »

I wonder if LP is going to wait for the dust to settle, and resume his search after the circus is gone.  IMO, it would make more sense to do it without letting the whole world know.

Just spoke with LP...they are sticking around for a few days....I didn't ask what *few* meant....he was very busy....plus LP confirmed that the man who attacked a news reporter and grabbed his camara...and was yelling EF-U to the Caylee search supporters was Dennis Millstead....Pres of KFN....Des

Oh, Yes, Isn't he just a great representative of that organization! The stupid jerk! I wish someone would air that nationwide so people could see where their donations are going! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1590 on: November 11, 2008, 01:11:42 PM »

Hudsunn, again a very well thought out post. I followed the Hacking case and the family was very helpful, and wanted the truth to be known. The Anthony's I really thought on a couple of occasions were going to do the right thing, now I don't feel they ever will. Being that they are church going people you would think that they would know in their heart to end this and bring closure.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: November 11, 2008, 01:12:12 PM »

I wonder if LP is going to wait for the dust to settle, and resume his search after the circus is gone.  IMO, it would make more sense to do it without letting the whole world know.

Des...thanks for the update!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: November 11, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »

I learned in the Natalee Holloway case to never put too much of yourself into anything when it comes to depending on others.  You will be disappointed more times than happy.  I also learned that just because we think we have a bead on things and know just how everything is that is rarely the case.  Some may be angry at Tim and others are mad at LP.  We have no idea what each are going through and what they individually have done behind the scenes that helped or hurt the situation.

I am tired of coming in here seeing one person fighting with another over what is happening in this case.  It's as if we are trying to eat one person a day until the ranks are reduced to only a few. Well, that's already happened.  Take a look around and notice who is no longer posting and who rarely posts.  I have been here a long time and I can tell each of you that Tim Miller has done some wonderful things for the families of missing persons.  If you want to debate that with me...go ahead.  He is a flawed human being trying to right some of the wrongs in this life.  You can't fault him for that.  I don't know LP, but I will say this...he has tried to help.  Sometimes we are misguided and royally screw up things in the process, but I will give him a little leeway too since this entire case is very emotional to a lot of people.  Murt has had his share of mistakes too, as well as, the family members. I think these men had their hearts in the right places at times and at others they let emotions get the upper hand.

I remember countless times I was frustrated over no movement in the Natalee case.  I am still here after screaming at the computer.  Giving up a few times and even crying often.  There is only one reason for anyone to be in this thread at this given moment and that is to support a little girl that reminds of us of our own precious children. A child that had no chance because of a situation beyond her control.   Her name is Caylee Anthony and regardless of each person's individual motive for reading and posting and lurking and helping....all that matters is Caylee.

MOO

Thanks for saying that,Lalas, and quite eloquently too!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: November 11, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »

On page 5 (of 15) of the DFC report it states:
Both her parents work and she was working season at University Studios in the event department.  She said despite what OCSO told the press, Universal Studios has copies of her work hours and pay stubs. 

GMAFB! LOL!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1594 on: November 11, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »

Thanks for the update, Des.  I was thinking to myself earlier.. how many organizations like this have the founders out in the field acting in such a manner?  First off, he's not helping the Anthonys in any way, shape, or form.. at least not in a positive way. Secondly, he makes himself and his organization look bad. 

I plan on calling companies that associate with Kid Finders (not the one associated with the Milsteads) and letting them know what Mr. Milstead did yesterday.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: November 11, 2008, 01:14:01 PM »

Is there anyway that maybe little Caylee's body was moved a 3rd time by someone else whenever Casey was in jail?  A friend or a family member? 

Well, we know she had some interesting and possibly coded chats with Lee.. we also know that he is nowhere to be found..  layin' low these days.   Who knows. Anything is possible.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: November 11, 2008, 01:15:52 PM »

Ya'll I swear I didn't know that picture was such a monster! It almost took up the whole page, i almost fell out of my chair!!  But it is a beautiful verse!!   

I really needed the verse and the laugh. Just felt overwhelmed by the disappointment, and the bickering last night so I took a break from it all.  Of course I couldn't help but read back the 25 pages, only to feel upset by it all over again  I guess I let my hopes get too high this weekend, I guess I had an unrealistic expectation that Caylee would be found.

This weekend starts deer season here in MO. Is there such a thing in FL? Don't know if there is, but it seems that every year here, we have someone found with all the hunters in the woods.  Guess I am just looking for a ray of sunshine.

You're sweet, Orchid! And it's deer season where i am too in MS, so probably so!! 

WOW.  I didn't know you were in Mo.  What part?  I'm in K.C.  Also noted a couple of others up in Husker land.  GO BIG RED!!!!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: November 11, 2008, 01:15:53 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Casey also new the dumping times..

do we know of any trash collectors she may have slept with? 

She could have simply kept her eye on one everyday for about a week and saw the dumping day?Running around with a dead child in the car would prompt one to look for disposable options.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: November 11, 2008, 01:16:47 PM »

Thanks for update. That was quite a display that Mr. Millstead put on yesterday, maybe the news reporter will press charges.
Thanks for info...It is to bad people like that can ruin reputation of other organizations who do good and really don't try to profit off others. This guy's background and his behavior speak for itself. I think he maybe has ruined is own business.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1599 on: November 11, 2008, 01:16:59 PM »

I learned in the Natalee Holloway case to never put too much of yourself into anything when it comes to depending on others.  You will be disappointed more times than happy.  I also learned that just because we think we have a bead on things and know just how everything is that is rarely the case.  Some may be angry at Tim and others are mad at LP.  We have no idea what each are going through and what they individually have done behind the scenes that helped or hurt the situation.

I am tired of coming in here seeing one person fighting with another over what is happening in this case.  It's as if we are trying to eat one person a day until the ranks are reduced to only a few. Well, that's already happened.  Take a look around and notice who is no longer posting and who rarely posts.  I have been here a long time and I can tell each of you that Tim Miller has done some wonderful things for the families of missing persons.  If you want to debate that with me...go ahead.  He is a flawed human being trying to right some of the wrongs in this life.  You can't fault him for that.  I don't know LP, but I will say this...he has tried to help.  Sometimes we are misguided and royally screw up things in the process, but I will give him a little leeway too since this entire case is very emotional to a lot of people.  Murt has had his share of mistakes too, as well as, the family members. I think these men had their hearts in the right places at times and at others they let emotions get the upper hand.

I remember countless times I was frustrated over no movement in the Natalee case.  I am still here after screaming at the computer.  Giving up a few times and even crying often.  There is only one reason for anyone to be in this thread at this given moment and that is to support a little girl that reminds of us of our own precious children. A child that had no chance because of a situation beyond her control.   Her name is Caylee Anthony and regardless of each person's individual motive for reading and posting and lurking and helping....all that matters is Caylee.

MOO

Thank you for this wonderful post, Lala's Mom.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.