May 15, 2024, 08:45:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 380774 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: August 21, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »

I'm not sure if Casey is flipping George off or not, it kind of does look like it 

I am not so sure either No Rose.  I think she is jabbing her finger in her eye.  But it was probably as meaningless as when Morgan pushed his glasses up and used that finger..George was just very testy that day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: August 21, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »

I'm not sure if Casey is flipping George off or not, it kind of does look like it 

I am not so sure either No Rose.  I think she is jabbing her finger in her eye.  But it was probably as meaningless as when Morgan pushed his glasses up and used that finger..George was just very testy that day.

yeah...jabbing her finger into her eye so it would make it  look like she was crying! 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: August 21, 2009, 09:54:02 PM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: August 21, 2009, 09:56:30 PM »

but she has no glasses to push up.  only her eyeball    she did so well with all the other fingers until then....????  i still gotta say she flyin' the bird

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: August 21, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: August 21, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »

I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.   So Tony is saying he will be on the Today Show tomorrow.

Is Tony saying he is going to challenge the lies? Maybe at least we will get to see what he looks like. This seems like a desperate move to me. Why has he not come forward before, until his name comes up in court on bogus documents?   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: August 21, 2009, 10:05:59 PM »

but she has no glasses to push up.  only her eyeball    she did so well with all the other fingers until then....????  i still gotta say she flyin' the bird

'Evening, Monks--I think Casey is doing exactly what George accused Morgan of doing.  These people are beyond belief.  There George is lying his stinking butt off (After being re-baptised, too, whatever that is) for that dirty skank and she's flipping him the bird.  That's how she greets her father after not having seen him for three months and he is sending his soul to hell by lying under oath in a vain attempt to save her lying skin. She looked rather good for the first few months of her incarceration, but now she is getting U-G-L-Y. I thought maybe she had a portrait somewhere which was getting all ugly as she told her lies and manipulated people, like Dorian Gray.  Now I know--there's no portrait. She is Dorian Gray.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: August 21, 2009, 10:06:12 PM »

She is!!  Do an experiment.  LOL!  Try to wipe your eye with your fingers in that position.  I believe she hates them as well as blames them for being in jail.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: August 21, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »

'Evening, Monks--I think Casey is doing exactly what George accused Morgan of doing.  These people are beyond belief.  There George is lying his stinking butt off (After being re-baptised, too, whatever that is) for that dirty skank and she's flipping him the bird.  That's how she greets her father after not having seen him for three months and he is sending his soul to hell by lying under oath in a vain attempt to save her lying skin. She looked rather good for the first few months of her incarceration, but now she is getting U-G-L-Y. I thought maybe she had a portrait somewhere which was getting all ugly as she told her lies and manipulated people, like Dorian Gray.  Now I know--there's no portrait. She is Dorian Gray.

Reminds me very much of the icons Skanky loved to collect on her Photobucket. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: August 21, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »

Oh I am sure she blames George and Cindy because she is in jail.  And the way she only cries when George is there makes me think she is getting ready to throw them under the bus..that she cries when she sees him because she knows he murdered Caylee and disposed of her.  So seeing him makes her cry for Caylee's loss and her own losses.
Add in the fact that Dom was the one poking around at Suburban..they'll twist that to say he placed the body there or that he was checking on the body for the A's.

The problem with that theory is the growth of the vegetation through the bags.  So I guess they'll try to say that Dom was checking on the body for the A's. 

Then somehow they'll add in Tony and a host of others that could have done this to try to prove reasonable doubt..however it all sounds very unreasonable to me.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: August 21, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »

She is!!  Do an experiment.  LOL!  Try to wipe your eye with your fingers in that position.  I believe she hates them as well as blames them for being in jail.
heheheheh..
i just tried before i read your post.  she starts in a normal manner then around pic 6 she raises up her index finger (leaving the pinkey, ring, and middle down)  not very natural and then in the next...SSSOOO flipping him off.  the sad part is, i wonder if he even saw it?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: August 21, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

Yes, she is. Remember the famous line to Spindy in the phone coversation at the very beginning from jail, "It's not my fault."

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: August 21, 2009, 10:17:37 PM »

heheheheh..
i just tried before i read your post.  she starts in a normal manner then around pic 6 she raises up her index finger (leaving the pinkey, ring, and middle down)  not very natural and then in the next...SSSOOO flipping him off.  the sad part is, i wonder if he even saw it?
eek...take that and reverse it.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: August 21, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »

I don't watch best defense all that often, and after listening to Jami Floyd and Todd Macaluso I don't plan on watching it anymore. One of the most biased interviews I've been subjected to in ages(except for whoraldo). How that woman got a job as the commentator for that show is amazing. They must be desperate to employ such an ignorant mouthpiece.

If it is any consolation, TrueTV is pretty much on the skids. They have let some of their best people go, and are trying to regroup. Not very well, IMO.

I agree..can't stand Jamie Floyd...they need to let her go imo....very biased..

Yes, totally baezed!!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: August 21, 2009, 10:25:45 PM »

Hey Miss Fanny Mae..have you heard anything more on the Zenaida motions from Morgan?  I know right before the last hearing was cancelled due to Brad's back problems..he told you that was going to be a humdinger.  Now that hearing with both George and Cindy is what I am waiting to see!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: August 21, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

I don't watch best defense all that often, and after listening to Jami Floyd and Todd Macaluso I don't plan on watching it anymore. One of the most biased interviews I've been subjected to in ages(except for whoraldo). How that woman got a job as the commentator for that show is amazing. They must be desperate to employ such an ignorant mouthpiece.

If it is any consolation, TrueTV is pretty much on the skids. They have let some of their best people go, and are trying to regroup. Not very well, IMO.

I see their problems......

Friday, July 3, 2009
TruTV layoffs 106 employees

TruTV is about to can nearly half of its New York City staff.

The Turner Broadcasting cable network formerly known as Court TV has announced layoffs of 106 employees, according to a notification the Time Warner division sent to the New York State Department of Labor.

Currently TruTV has 228 employees in Manhattan.

The cutbacks will take place in phases, starting at the end of September, and continuing in November and January 2010. In some ways they mark the final step in the integration of the cable network with Time Warner, which bought the 50% of the company it didn’t already own from Liberty Media in 2006.

The rebranding of Court TV as the reality programming oriented TruTV took place in January of last year.

Atlanta-based Turner Broadcasting announced the cutbacks last week. According to a spokeswoman, most of the cuts are due to the channel’s moving production of its daytime “In Session” trial coverage to its HLN facilities in Atlanta, from New York.

The move will allow In Session to “leverage the unrivaled production capabilities and infrastructure of the CNN organization,” she said.

The shift will be effective Nov. 16. The Atlanta operation is adding 70 employees.

The spokeswoman added that other New York jobs will be lost through a restructuring of TruTV’s marketing department, with some positions moving to Atlanta.

http://layofftracker.blogspot.com/2009/07/trutv-layoffs-106-employees.html

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: August 21, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

I doubt he saw it Mamma30, he is still floating down de nile.  Maybe she just did it to give us all something to talk about besides her weight.  I am still convinced someone put down a lead shoe to Casey and Baez playing footsies anymore. 

I also think Cindy was being nice to the press, lying about Casey mouthing the words I love you.  She is playing a game with the media now.....  You can't get me, I don't have to upset myself, we all know Casey is innocent and you will see.  Getting angry just makes her daughter look guilty. I don't think Casey even looked at her (as you can tell by the look on CINDY's face as Casey was facing her in the courtroom).  I don't think she looked at George either, it seems she moved her eyes to the side quickly, like so he would not see her looking at him.

I was reading on another site, and hope this Keith W. guy that inserted himself in the case, is not what the defense is talking  about as far as having evidence Caylee's remains were not there until after she was in jail.  Remember him?
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782200/...leased-March-5
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: August 21, 2009, 10:30:50 PM »

So sorry, I gave the wrong link in my post above.  Should be:  See page 5647:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19342403/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: August 21, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

Hey Miss Fanny Mae..have you heard anything more on the Zenaida motions from Morgan?  I know right before the last hearing was cancelled due to Brad's back problems..he told you that was going to be a humdinger.  Now that hearing with both George and Cindy is what I am waiting to see!

No DD, I am as bumfuzzled as everyone else about the depositions as everyone else. It should have been such a cut and dry decision. However, that seems not to be the way that the judicial system works in Florida. Refuse to testify, BAM! Swiftly gone to court, BAM! Testify or else or look at the inside of a jail cell, Bam! That's the way it usually goes. But not so in Orange Country Florida, where everything in slow as molasses. I expect the murder trial before the hearing on the depos. I have turned cynical. 

gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: August 21, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

Good evening everyone.  I usually just lurk, but I was reading the Tony P posts.  Is he for real telling KC is respectful and the Scamanthonys are such really nice people WTH??????  there are quite a few posters asking alot of questions and his ans are ??????  Why wasn't he in court or send an atty to court today if Bozo is pulling stunts with the agreement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.