May 04, 2024, 11:25:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365052 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: January 14, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »

Kat, did you look at the pix the girl from W/S that went to the house with Kathy Belich posted? I followed the link from W/S to where she had posted them. From the front side of the house, the lawn was mowed and there didn't look like anything strange, or empty, about the house. It had a solid-type fence on one side that parted like a gate (I think) and when they shot through the crack, the whole backyard of the place was grown-up about 3 ft. high with all sorts of junk strewn everywhere. Belich decided to go into the backyard and they photographed the porch, etc. More disaster with trash everywhere, pepsi machines, junk, etc. There was a sliding glass door off the porch to the interior that had no curtain, but when it was photographed, you really couldn't tell much because of the glare off the glass, but there were a few feet inside at the bottom shown that looked like it was filled with junk like outside. From the rear, the house certainly did not look inhabited and most people would term it abandoned from what I saw.
[/quote]
TY, I hadn't gone to WS. I hardly ever go there. Figure it will make its way here to Monkey Central if it's any good. I just went to Fox Orlando blog sped read the posts and there was nothing of any interest today. Pretty sure the entire situation with that house and that family will have to be looked at and nailed down before her trial. Or LP will get the inside scoop before that. He has the resources being a bounty hunter. I am so glad that LP called the FBI when he heard what Hoover had. From a trial standpoint, this coulda been baaaad.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1681 on: January 14, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »

I have contacted whitepages to determine when the Zenaida at 4709 Hopespring was added.
Thanks!  Some how I got pinned as the one who added it.     I think QM is actually the one who found it.....::hint hint::  JUST KIDDING QM!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: January 14, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »

I know we can't tell but even if there is a fence, I would be certain that there are openings or breaks along side the fence in different areas. I am almost sure they wouldn't have it completely blocked off. It's just my guess, but I'm pretty sure.

RIP Sweet Puppy
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1683 on: January 14, 2009, 11:57:09 AM »

I am about 15 pages behind today, never did catch up last night, lol.  I was just looking of the birdseye view of the map of where that house is and the comment that Klass made that it looks like a road going in to the backside of it,  I got to thinking, Suburban drive and hopespring drive connect right there where that path is.  Suburban is where the school is, it might be a path that the kids take to walk home from school so as they don't have to go all the way around.  There possibley might be gates in the back of some of those houses to let the kids get through.  Just thinkin, ya know

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1684 on: January 14, 2009, 11:57:13 AM »

Thank-you QuietMonkey
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: January 14, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »

I went to find the guests for NG tonight, because talk on another forum say Lois is going to be a guest. I'm not sure but it looked like the meter reader will be on tonight, or they are talking about the meter reader tonight.

Dude, are you serious?    UGH!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: January 14, 2009, 11:57:28 AM »

Well spank my monkey, has it ever been reported who the cop was that showed up at the site wehre the meter reader discovered Caylee?
I don't think you should do that here in front of everyone. I have a real monkey pic of that too.. 

You're probably right.  It was enough seeing Sea Searcher in the shower yesterday.
OMG EW!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: January 14, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »

OK, going to post the birdseye view from each direction, but you have to click the links because I don't know how to take snapshots. Besides if you click the links you can move around your self, etc. This took me a little while, so make sure you monkeys check it out and let me know. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the push pin thing, I tried but it didn't work. I apologize if anyone has trouble seeing the house. Alot of the angles of the house have a WHITE BOAT in the backyard, but it's not shown in all directions, or even at the same zoom level. I guess that's because not all angles were shot at the same time-same thing with cars in driveways etc, they change at different angles. Ok, monkeys check em out!!

Facing South, front of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf7dx86v608&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916558&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing East, Suburban Dr. is to the right:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf71k86v64h&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27646293&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing North, rear of house:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6sm86v62c&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=36360863&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Facing West:

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrf6wq86v67x&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916565&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

** Just re-posting this again **

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1688 on: January 14, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »

I went to find the guests for NG tonight, because talk on another forum say Lois is going to be a guest. I'm not sure but it looked like the meter reader will be on tonight, or they are talking about the meter reader tonight.

Dude, are you serious?    UGH!!
I'm trying to find out if this is true, if it is true it would have to be about those emails btw her and Cindy, otherwise what else could she contribute?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: January 14, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »

I have contacted whitepages to determine when the Zenaida at 4709 Hopespring was added.

Excellent, let us know what you find out.

Click the listing details link. It was added May 2008 and John Morgan confirms no one by Z's name lives there.

I don't see the detail listing it added May 2008 - where is it at?  If so, that is even more peculiar.  Premediated.  Now if we can know where it was added from..........
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: January 14, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »

Hope the ppl from that house never set foot in Orlando in the past year. Or since June 15th. Stupid question, do you need a passport to go from USA to PR ? PR to USA ?   
No
TY, I am in Canada and I do need one for both places. Well, for everywhere these post 9/11 days. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: January 14, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »

Klaas I think it is a fence.  Down here there is a law that homes with pools must have a fence and/or be screened in.  Given that this is a manmade pond to meet code standards for drainage to usage, the county may have put up the safety fence as it is a neighborhood.  Not saying that all communities do that down here, many are changed into "lakes", but this is clearly a retention type pond so they fenced it in.....MOO.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: January 14, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »

I am about 15 pages behind today, never did catch up last night, lol.  I was just looking of the birdseye view of the map of where that house is and the comment that Klass made that it looks like a road going in to the backside of it,  I got to thinking, Suburban drive and hopespring drive connect right there where that path is.  Suburban is where the school is, it might be a path that the kids take to walk home from school so as they don't have to go all the way around.  There possibley might be gates in the back of some of those houses to let the kids get through.  Just thinkin, ya know

I just looked, and if you follow brackenwood to the end (culdesac)it has a side walk leading right to the school. So I'm sure all the kids in that neighborhood would walk that way to school.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: January 14, 2009, 12:04:11 PM »

Excellent, let us know what you find out.

Click the listing details link. It was added May 2008 and John Morgan confirms no one by Z's name lives there.

I don't see the detail listing it added May 2008 - where is it at?  If so, that is even more peculiar.  Premediated.  Now if we can know where it was added from..........
Hey thanks you guys!  That clears me completely..LOL  (I know that was not my real concern)
Does add to the pre-meditation if it was from the Anthony's home.  Whitepages should have an IP address or some sort of signature...right?? 
If it was a Whitepages sort of inquiry maybe the LE techs did not think it was relevant at the time.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »

Kat, did you look at the pix the girl from W/S that went to the house with Kathy Belich posted? I followed the link from W/S to where she had posted them. From the front side of the house, the lawn was mowed and there didn't look like anything strange, or empty, about the house. It had a solid-type fence on one side that parted like a gate (I think) and when they shot through the crack, the whole backyard of the place was grown-up about 3 ft. high with all sorts of junk strewn everywhere. Belich decided to go into the backyard and they photographed the porch, etc. More disaster with trash everywhere, pepsi machines, junk, etc. There was a sliding glass door off the porch to the interior that had no curtain, but when it was photographed, you really couldn't tell much because of the glare off the glass, but there were a few feet inside at the bottom shown that looked like it was filled with junk like outside. From the rear, the house certainly did not look inhabited and most people would term it abandoned from what I saw.
TY, I hadn't gone to WS. I hardly ever go there. Figure it will make its way here to Monkey Central if it's any good. I just went to Fox Orlando blog sped read the posts and there was nothing of any interest today. Pretty sure the entire situation with that house and that family will have to be looked at and nailed down before her trial. Or LP will get the inside scoop before that. He has the resources being a bounty hunter. I am so glad that LP called the FBI when he heard what Hoover had. From a trial standpoint, this coulda been baaaad.   
[/quote]

Somebody (Klaas, maybe? I can't remember) on SM linked to the post on WS that was by the person who took the pix. It was on here yesterday mid-afternoon or I never would have run across the W/S post. I'm not certain what the relevance of the Pepsi machines were, but perhaps they were shown in the PI's tape? Did not see the flowerbed that PI was digging in, but maybe it was there and I missed it.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »

Good afternoon and morning to the Monkeys!!!   

Just wanted to say hello.  Trying to play catch-up again.  Back to page 70 I go *sigh*

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »

snipped from the transcript of NG last night:

CASEY ANTHONY, CAYLEE`S MOTHER: I know in my gut, I know with every ounce of my being that we will be with her again.

just wondering when she said this, people that have lost a loved one will say this.  if it was before Caylee was found it is very telling

I ws thinking about this last night. She never says anything like "I feel she's still alive" or "I think she's still alive".. nothing with the word "alive". It's always "with us", "close to home", etc....

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »

Klaas I think it is a fence.  Down here there is a law that homes with pools must have a fence and/or be screened in.  Given that this is a manmade pond to meet code standards for drainage to usage, the county may have put up the safety fence as it is a neighborhood.  Not saying that all communities do that down here, many are changed into "lakes", but this is clearly a retention type pond so they fenced it in.....MOO.

I never thought of that Dolce, you're probably right. So there probably isn't openings like I thought, or they may have some but the could have locks on them for utility people, etc.

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: January 14, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »

Somebody (Klaas, maybe? I can't remember) on SM linked to the post on WS that was by the person who took the pix. It was on here yesterday mid-afternoon or I never would have run across the W/S post. I'm not certain what the relevance of the Pepsi machines were, but perhaps they were shown in the PI's tape? Did not see the flowerbed that PI was digging in, but maybe it was there and I missed it.

I think that's why they were significant.. they were in the tape. Although I don't recall seeing one, but I might not have been paying attention. But the person who went to the house, and Kathi, both felt they were significant for whatever reason. I can't imagine why else that would be.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: January 14, 2009, 12:10:21 PM »

Did Deputy Mishandle Tip In Caylee Case?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:36:26 AM

ORLANDO -- A new report criticizes an Orange County deputy for the way he handled an August tip regarding Caylee Anthony's remains.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Richard Cain was the deputy who investigated meter reader Roy Kronk's tips about a bag in a wooded area back in August.

Caylee's remains were found in that same spot in December.

The sheriff's office is conducting an internal investigation into the incident, but reports requested by the media show Cain was accused of failing to properly investigate a threatening phone call in 2007, and a similar complaint was made against him in 2006.

The sheriff's office said at the time the complaints were unfounded.

I think this officer is taking a lot of heat and he shouldn't be!

first of all KRONK was talking about  a white bag..what about this bag made him suspicious? (ummm perhaps because he was not given the correct info about the color of the bag he was supposed to be looking for...he found the marker...the white board....)

he makes his first 2 calls at 9:30 or so at night? Why wait if he is concerned? (perhaps it took him that long to get with someone to direct him)

then he meet with the officer and the officer sees nothing except trash and was looking for a suspicious WHITE bag ( uummm and did he warn the officer about the snakes)

Then he happens to go back in December and just happens to part in that spot and just happens to go pee in the swamp (knowing there are snakes out there) when in fact he could have gone to a filling station or McDonald's or any number of places.  And behold her see THE bag...although this white bag is now a black bag..

he is full of chit and it will come out ....sooner or later.......it will come out. I hope Nejame doesn't give him one red cent! JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.