May 13, 2024, 02:58:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 375073 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: November 18, 2008, 03:14:48 AM »

Goodnight everyone, better spend a little time with the adult kids and try and sneak some zzzzzzzzzz's in later. 
Good Night - sweet dreams!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: November 18, 2008, 03:17:30 AM »

you know the day that all went on and was said on Murt's audio an chat prior to the memorial

Lois said on Audio that Dakota was NOT going, that Dakota said she did not want to go period - then after she read all the Hoo Haa reactions from the Chatters.
I distinctly recall that Dakota was quoted by Lois she DID not WANT to go ...but Lois got all this Reaction by the Chatters ..and she flipped her position within mins  and said OH YES WHY YES Dakota will be there ..........

I am not Nuts and I do remember because I was yelling at Lois even though she could not hear me -

Dakota was there?? I asked here and was told she went to school!!  Are you kidding me?
Mytime this was the Audio the day that Murt left Lois in his Car alone ...while he went to be interviewed with PBS and all the chat box ppl wanted Lois to log in ... and then started asking about Dakota and the Memorial .. and Lois was running her Mouth all based up the reaction of the Chat Box Bots and Ppl.

thats where I picked up the Dakota conversation - I heard too she was to be in school at the time of the Memorial ... The other Monkeys know more about the day of the Memorial than I ...

There were a couple of kids there - I didn't notice if she was or not.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #962 on: November 18, 2008, 03:20:50 AM »

I have not posted much here, but I have been following this case closely. I keep telling myself to pull away. I have dreams nightly. I'm so disgusted by allot of what I see. I thought this was suppose to be all about finding a little girl. I can go on Murts site anymore just can't stomach it.
Simy its therapeutic to post. It really is. Even if you post when its a filled room and your posts are not commented back - They are READ. And its needed to let out the anger and frustration.
Caylee Anthony is a tiny little girl within our Huge Planet and she is alike any other little girl or boy we pass on the street every day. But the Problem is Her Mother Does not Care nor has shown one ounce of emotion that she is missing.

She  is Precious, AWE and beautiful - Little Caylee

Caylee is Everyone's Daughter and she is alive in many homes all over the world and she may be newborn, 3, 12, 15, 24, 45 ... she is Everyone's Daughter. Normal People if they were to lose a child for 5 mins become hysterical ... 2 days lose their minds ... after that ..its Flip city ..

So Yes Please Vent and say your Peace here  - I know it helps me. Scared Monkeys is a healing place. I think that that is the best way I can describe it.
Welcome Simy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:52 AM »

I have not posted much here, but I have been following this case closely. I keep telling myself to pull away. I have dreams nightly. I'm so disgusted by allot of what I see. I thought this was suppose to be all about finding a little girl. I can go on Murts site anymore just can't stomach it.

Maybe we should file a class action suit against the Anthony's - it seems to be the thing to do - at least we are targeting the right people.
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: November 18, 2008, 03:29:02 AM »

Thank-you Deenie. I'm just so disappointed in all of this. Seems like money plays such a important motivator for many.
I hope that this little girl is found. I will continue to pray for her.
Goodnight and thank-you for the warm welcome.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: November 18, 2008, 03:29:35 AM »

Courtesy of Dolce
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 05:57:29 AM by San » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #966 on: November 18, 2008, 03:33:37 AM »

It really bothers me because my own Daughter  - she will be 18 next month. You could take my DD baby photo's and compare them to Caylee ... could be siblings. And their names are not too far off from each other. I see the baby photos of Caylee and it rips my guts out ......
I could never ever fathom having my Daughter missing at the age of 3 and remain Callous, unfeeling and offering nothing to aid to find her. Nothing could stop me from finding my child if she was missing or lost.
But thats the hole Gig in a Nutshell - Casey knows and Casey harmed Caylee and put her to her Death. Her own lack of admittance is proof .. And I can't wait till the day comes when the State of Florida can't house her in protected space any longer and they throw her simple ass into general population within the Correctional Facility she now calls HOME ... and the Women she is with who are in for whatever, short stay or even forever ..who can't see or be with their own babies... Take her out. That is Justice.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: November 18, 2008, 03:33:55 AM »

KCJackie, woudn't that be something, major class action suit and than find a charity and donate all funds. I have donated to TES several times, but I'm now questioning if I will continue with all I have heard. Wow I hope I'm wrong and that they are a good charitable foundation.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #968 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:20 AM »

Thank-you Deenie. I'm just so disappointed in all of this. Seems like money plays such a important motivator for many.
I hope that this little girl is found. I will continue to pray for her.
Goodnight and thank-you for the warm welcome.
Your so Welcome and dont worry ... Caylee will prevail. We have to Believe in Angels.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #969 on: November 18, 2008, 03:42:41 AM »

KCJackie, woudn't that be something, major class action suit and than find a charity and donate all funds. I have donated to TES several times, but I'm now questioning if I will continue with all I have heard. Wow I hope I'm wrong and that they are a good charitable foundation.

I think that ppl are working on laws within Caylee's name and when all is out and on record during the Trial and after ... Anything is possible.
I and Many would participate in a Class Action Lawsuit against all that have contaminated, dominated Caylee's life, Search for Her... All that have been for Monetary gain, profit.

Caylee never meant anything to her own Mother when she was Alive
Yet all of a sudden Everyone is Working for that Mighty Dollar for their own Profit .. Using Caylee
Disgrace

One Mans Misery is another Mans gain - Should not be.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #970 on: November 18, 2008, 03:46:11 AM »

IMG]http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr319/kcjackie/0723f1b9.jpg[/IMG]
Courtesy of Dolce

my boo boo ... Grandma Mary not the boo boo ...meant to add Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #971 on: November 18, 2008, 04:00:33 AM »

this pic is old .. but this is my Daughter

I can only say for all that Love Caylee Pray for Her but let her Go so she can Be Free

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #972 on: November 18, 2008, 04:11:15 AM »

Banana Bless the Monkeys ........ Goodnight

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: November 18, 2008, 04:58:44 AM »

They are...The A camp has a way of making everyone look dirty.. Trust Tim. He is about integrity and will be around long after this mess is over. Forget the rumours and gossip about him. Your initial instinct was probably that he is a good man, trust that!!

Carmen
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: November 18, 2008, 06:45:00 AM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.

SweetMorgan

What would be the reason for withholding this information while allowing many to donate their time, efforts and finances to support a large scale search that is for naught as well as donate monies to an organization that is promoting the perception that Caylee Marie is alive?

Janet
I don't really do not think that LE has little Caylee's remains but the thought occurred to me that maybe they have a "bombshell" that they are withholding for now.  I agree it would not be the right thing to do, it was just a thought.  We had a horrible tragedy seven years ago and to this day we do not know the thoughts of the police as they will not give us the information. 
Good morning Janet and all good Monkeys!  (If you are a Monkey, you are good!)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: November 18, 2008, 06:48:26 AM »

Welcome Simy!  Go to Texas Equusearch's web page and read about all the missing that Tim has looked for and/or found.  I truly believe he uses his experience and expertise to help others as he knows how it feels losing his own daughter.  I met he and Dave Holloway at a fundraiser and can honestly say I have never met two kinder, sweeter gentlemen.  Don't let this nasty case tarnish your views of TES.  I think we are all so angry and disgusted with Casey that we need a punching bag..... don't let Tim Miller be it.  He has done great things and we Texans have known about him for ages.  He also just went through Ike and the devastation that hit our coast.  He probably has horses and property that need tending to but he always goes and helps others.  Be patient and I hope as you watch, you agree.   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: November 18, 2008, 07:02:22 AM »

I wonder if I can start a class action suit against KFN to recover my $20.00 I "donated" to them?
I am sure it will start coming out Invision ...soon enough People wanting to know where their Donations went too ... wont be long till people start yelling where did the money go?

Its sick too have you been on their site lately, I checked it a bit ago and they said they are going to have Equipment and everything under the sun available to find a lost child ... Available now ( website not updated) but says they have ATV's and swamp vehicles blah ......... trying to sound like another org ??
Reminds me of Enron  bum lickers All about Money 

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/Search-Recovery.html

And let's not forget about their 6300 sq ft house on 5 acres they own. That took alot of donations. I posted that info last night on page 33-35..can't remember. It is on Palm Beach county Tax Appraisers website.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 18, 2008, 07:09:14 AM »

Taterheads and all 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPI4OUOoo4

Thankyou for posting this..It really helps me start my day knowing that sweet baby liked Taterheads...

to all monkeys!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #978 on: November 18, 2008, 07:43:12 AM »

Iam a little behind in this post but it was asked the other day from a fellow monkey, not in these words, but would we like to see our loved ones remains being found shown on live t.v.

I cannot say that I have someone missing but 6 yrs ago my uncle was murdered, he was a retired cop in Philly & was protecting a bartender who was being robbed.

Anyway, it was on the news before the family was notified! In fact, the police were knocking on my aunts door just moments after the announcement. Thankfully she hadn't seen the broadcast but many of us did!

Don't know why I bring this up now, other than to say that I can't imagine anyone (A's) learning that their loved one is gone via the news. I always thought that family had to be notified before the news was allowed to air it. So Iam having difficulty understanding why the media was allowed to be there at all!

Just for what its worth.... My husband was in the military and was killed in a military helicopter crash in 1989. The Army was on its way to inform the 15 families (including me) and the pictures of the crash and the attempted rescue showed on live tv via the news BEFORE the Army arrived at anyone of our homes. Fortunately for us, even though we saw the pics that morning, none of us connected that to OUR husbands because it happened in a different place than where we thought they were. They were on a training mission and were flying over the mountains to a different training site. It was also on the front page of the local papers that day. So this does not surprise me. The Army did TRY to protect us...they just were a little behind the news. It WAS a horrid experience and I hope the news will be courteous and handle such an event with the respect it deserves. Here's to hoping this baby gets found and home to a proper resting place. 

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: November 18, 2008, 07:58:19 AM »

I agree with that..it was pretty heated in here but I think everyone, well except chuck  , will be back...I have only been popping in here now and than today, trying to catch up work before my clients start abandoning me 

I think some of the ladies worked themselves up today over Spyder, and broke early for a little private time 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.