May 14, 2024, 12:25:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145590 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2007, 06:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"
If in fact they have something on Joran I think it was something that has been there all along and they were unwilling to use it against him.  Let's just say that all the evidence that we all thought disappeared really didn't.  Could they have been possibly monitoring the Sloots actions all this time and the straw the broke the camel's back was when Paulus was reprimanded for his actions against the court and Joran's own actions with the book being the nail in the coffin.

One disturbing remark Paulus made over the past few months was when he said if I say the truth a lot of people would get hurt. Could it possibly be that these people never trusted Paulus and they had the evidence stashed in a safe place?  Could Paulus really have thought he was out of the woods?  We shall soon find out.

Never trust a rat and Paulus Van der Sloot is a rat.

Yes, if they were innoncent, how could people get hurt from the truth?

This was a major slip on the part of Paulus on par with his famous "good luck on that!" about finding Natalee.

Why would he ever say such a thing?  Who is he going to hurt and with what and how?

Anna we always said that Joran's undoing would be his big mouth.  Well guess what?  Paulus has the same big mouth.  Paulus and Joran are both sick in the head.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2007, 06:39:22 PM »

JUSTICE

The rain ...falls upon the just and the unjust alike; a thing which would not happen if I were superintending the rain's affairs. No, I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust outdoors I would drown him.
- Mark Twain, a Biography

Twain Rocks

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
One thing is for sure..These Sloots shot themselves in the foot. Getting away with Murder wasnt enough. They had to Write Books,Do Interviews and Sue the Aruban Govt. This family really does think they are smarter than everyone else. They insulted the Intelligence of many people from three diffrent countries.

Whatever they did with Natalee they are more than confident she will never ever be found. Paulus is banking on the "No Corpse No Case" scenario even to this day.

Is he banking on this because he had a particular judge in his back pocket.  The judge who would not allow a search of the Sloot home.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2007, 06:41:37 PM »

I guess we are seeing why Paulus was a failed Judge.

I am still in disbelief about Joran's Book tour and his Book. Surely after two years of studying his lies he coulda done better than that. That was a laughable attempt at selling that book.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2007, 06:42:20 PM »

I guess we are seeing why Paulus was a failed Judge.

I am still in disbelief about Joran's Book tour and his Book. Surely after two years of studying his lies he coulda done better than that. That was a laughable attempt at selling that book.

i am shocked also

pleasantly

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2007, 06:42:48 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
One thing is for sure..These Sloots shot themselves in the foot. Getting away with Murder wasnt enough. They had to Write Books,Do Interviews and Sue the Aruban Govt. This family really does think they are smarter than everyone else. They insulted the Intelligence of many people from three diffrent countries.

Whatever they did with Natalee they are more than confident she will never ever be found. Paulus is banking on the "No Corpse No Case" scenario even to this day.

yes,

if a person like joran had not LIED from the get go and recanted and canted and recanted his stories 30 plus times  Cool

and then was still chased after, then you can see that person trying to
write a book and sue for damages MAYBE to explain how they had been wrongly targeted...
this of course was not the case here... obviously  Cool

but you see, this is how DEVIOUS the sloots are

they kill, they lie, they lie some more and then because they think they are so much smarter... they TALK and TALK and TALK and write stupid books to make themselves appear like honest concerned citizens

exccccuse me.. while i go PUKE my GUTS out  Twisted Evil

you know the rest of the story

the good guys win in the END

Joran showed how much he cared when he said he didn't care about the boycott a and he thought it was silly.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2007, 06:43:49 PM »

yes,

if a person like joran had not LIED from the get go and recanted and canted and recanted his stories 30 plus times  Cool

and then was still chased after, then you can see that person trying to
write a book and sue for damages MAYBE to explain how they had been wrongly targeted...
this of course was not the case here... obviously  Cool

but you see, this is how DEVIOUS the sloots are

they kill, they lie, they lie some more and then because they think they are so much smarter... they TALK and TALK and TALK and write stupid books to make themselves appear like honest concerned citizens

exccccuse me.. while i go PUKE my GUTS out  Twisted Evil

you know the rest of the story

the good guys win in the END

Joran showed how much he cared when he said he didn't care about the boycott a and he thought it was silly.

he put the nails in his own coffin

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2007, 06:44:17 PM »

JUSTICE

The rain ...falls upon the just and the unjust alike; a thing which would not happen if I were superintending the rain's affairs. No, I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust outdoors I would drown him.

Twain Rocks

I agree Very Happy
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Breaking news posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

Breaking news:  Joran remains main suspect now new clues have been found....

http://www.nrc.nl/binnenland/article700840.ece/Van_der_Sloot_blijft_hoofdverdachte

have no fear the TRAIN is coming

Cool

Woohoo...good news....robots would you please make sure that train hits BF first? Very Happy  Wink

I love this pic!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »

JUSTICE

Twain Rocks

I agree Very Happy

i think it is raining on PAULUS was we speak  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2007, 06:49:13 PM »

I took a good look at some of the Pics of Joran the last few days. I'M not sure if he was up partyin this week or the last two years have eaten away at this guys psychi. I have never seen him look so disturbed.

I would like to see some photos of the Sloot mob taken after this latest announcement. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Blobhead can start on another book now "How my lies and my big gob brought me undone"
Sub-titled  "Never underestimate Monkeys"

Great news - looks very promising for a resolution.

Oops - Hello Monkeys.  I am still connected to the internet and since my new modem was fitted have had NO outs.  Touch Wood  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »

Evening Monkeys

I am hoping & praying that an Aruban who knows something will now spill their guts. Especially since Joran doesn't give a chit about what the bad publicity from this case has done to the island.

To the People of Aruba who know more than they have told...
Are you still gonna protect the Slooty-toots??? They have about sunk your island & Joran has said he doesn't care. Now is the time to start talking!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: April 26, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Rumor has it that Anita has demanded Paulus sit this out in the bathtub, she's not able to keep up with the clothing changes.

Laughing

ROTFLMAO - I don't know how you come up with this stuff so quickly.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: April 26, 2007, 07:00:03 PM »

If in fact they have something on Joran I think it was something that has been there all along and they were unwilling to use it against him.  Let's just say that all the evidence that we all thought disappeared really didn't.  Could they have been possibly monitoring the Sloots actions all this time and the straw the broke the camel's back was when Paulus was reprimanded for his actions against the court and Joran's own actions with the book being the nail in the coffin.

One disturbing remark Paulus made over the past few months was when he said if I say the truth a lot of people would get hurt. Could it possibly be that these people never trusted Paulus and they had the evidence stashed in a safe place?  Could Paulus really have thought he was out of the woods?  We shall soon find out.

This was a major slip on the part of Paulus on par with his famous "good luck on that!" about finding Natalee.

Why would he ever say such a thing?  Who is he going to hurt and with what and how?

Anna we always said that Joran's undoing would be his big mouth.  Well guess what?  Paulus has the same big mouth.  Paulus and Joran are both sick in the head.

San, I agree. The evidence has been there all along. New clues could mean people are talking.

Just a hunch, I suspect this news release was designed to derail Joran's book. They know he did it and they don't want him making money off it.

Yep Anna, he always had a big mouth, and the greed and audacity of writing the book may prove to be his ultimate downfall.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: April 26, 2007, 07:00:53 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
What kind of new clues could there be? Did they pay a visit to the VDS home? I contend the 'clues' were there all along. This should have happened almost two years ago.

I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Maybe someone in ALE didn't dispose of some of the evidence like they were told  Wink

You're not suggesting that Jabob's left a role of film under some 'white bread' in his desk drawer are you? LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: April 26, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »

Hiya Rob.

Maybe they found some missing evidence in the bottom of a Frosted Flake Box in Jacob's desk drawer.   Twisted Evil

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: April 26, 2007, 07:04:49 PM »

I'm thinking of going back to Aruba.

+++

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 26, 2007, 07:06:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

San, I agree. The evidence has been there all along. New clues could mean people are talking.

That's what I'm thinking too Dayhiker.  My first thought was that "new" evidence could only be evidence obtained outside what the ALE already destroyed.  
My money is with somebody squealed and had the proof to back it up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: April 26, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »

I want to BE THERE WHEN PAULUS GETS A BUG SWIFT KICK IN THE BALLS!!!!

And I want to see the look on Anita's face as her crew of delinquents gets hauled away!!!

I saw the pain on Beth and Dave's face... I want to see their's.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 26, 2007, 07:06:31 PM »

What kind of new clues could there be? Did they pay a visit to the VDS home? I contend the 'clues' were there all along. This should have happened almost two years ago.

I'm still not getting my hopes up.

Maybe someone in ALE didn't dispose of some of the evidence like they were told  Wink

You're not suggesting that Jabob's left a role of film under some 'white bread' in his desk drawer are you? LOL

Not Jacobs, but maybe someone else  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.