May 21, 2024, 02:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #31  (Read 350274 times)
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: September 26, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

Anyone know who this guy is?

Not sure Switchy.  There are a couple marine pics and one of Ricardo then one of Tony or someone at Fusian.  Here are the marines:

I've seen that tattooed guy somewhere.  Is that Brandon?
Could be Brandon

Snow was the guy LP had said he believed to possibly be Caylee's father right?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #301 on: September 26, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

Do nurses have access to Xanex easily? Or maybe Cindy had a prescription that
Casey was using to put Caylee to sleep whenever it fit her schedule?

Controlled substance. Locked in a drug cabinet.

A half a bar would knock a child out.

People buy them off the internet, no scrip needed

I wonder if Casey had been drugging Caylee regularly and this time increased the dose to a fatal amount?

Lisa
It is very easy to get zanny-bars, thats what we called them back in college.  You can crush them up and snort them or take them as a pill.  You get a faster rush if you snort it though.  They are the easiest pill to get your hands on, that and oxycodeine which basically sucks.

Dolce... I missed you

I changed my Avi for you nad Blonde

Whatcha think????

Aw I am sorry.  I had to get some sketches done. (A girls gotta make some money!) LOL
I like your new avi...he is fierce!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: September 26, 2008, 01:55:33 PM »

Video Interview Of Cindy Anthony, New Documents Released
POSTED: 10:52 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 1:19 pm EDT September 26, 2008

NEWLY RELEASED DOCUMENTS REVEAL NEW DETAILS

We are also learning more about the evidence in the case from hundreds of pages of documents released by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

During an online conversation between Casey and one of her lovers, she talks about Zani the nanny. She talks about how Zani wasn't around to keep Caylee. The information sheds light on how little time Casey wanted to spend with her own daughter.

The more than 600 pages include phone records, text messages, interview transcriptions, hand-written letters and instant messages. Casey Anthony's instant messages with a lover reveal an ongoing sexual relationship in May.

Anthony Rusciano is the man she was having the affair with. He was the sheriff's deputy later fired for lying about the affair. Casey often talked about the sex.

"Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it's not the only reason you want to see me," she told Rusciano during the online exchange in early May.

"Good, I hope so, but Jesus, three-week droughts blow, so, again, bring your little fine ass over here," he wrote back.

It seems like Casey's daughter Caylee was the problem in the relationship.

"Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?" Casey asked Rusciano. "Didn't think so," she told him.

During the conversation, Casey often refereed to Caylee as "passed out." But what does passed out really mean? Eyewitness News has reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car. Casey makes it clear her own daughter tires her out.

"Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event," she said.

In a transcript released of investigators interviewing the tow truck manager at the company that towed Casey's abandoned car, Simon Burch refers to a strong smell coming from her car.

"The smell was pungent. I mean it was, it knocked me back. It knocked me back," he told investigators on July 24.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17564624/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #303 on: September 26, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys have been reading here for a long time, I know some of you from "other places" online.
Thanks for the radio broadcasts and the intelligent posts.  If  I need clarification on things I usually check here, and Viola, you all have it.

Am trying to watch the video of Cindy but her body language is all over the place, and I dont feel she is being forthcoming at this point in the interview.  I'm only half done but I see a clear problem with her almost a refusal to pin down exactly what she was doing.
There was no Nanny.  Im not to the part if they discuss a "nanny" and I still have a huge problem with the dates they all initially gave.
I think the last concrete date is the day Caylee went to lunch.  We DO know she was there.  Who is Chris who brought over Caylees swimmers and floaties in the bag?  I've been following this case and who is Chris, is this Snow? 
Sounds to me like her swimsuit is accounted for; Caylee however is not.

Her swimsuit really bothered me as I was sure she drowned.  If her suit was recovered, then Im not so sure.  The info that Caylee was in and out of the pool, is very upsetting though as is the info that Cindy gave Greta regarding the ladder in the down position.  I think it is very possible that Cindy went to work, Casey slept in, Caylee got UP and got into that pool.  Without her gear.  Mommy wouldnt wake up.  Mommy wakes up later in the afternoon and finds her dead in the pool.  And promptly loses it.  Whats everyone elses theory?  I think that her father knowing about Amscot before the Tow Mang told him that's where the car was is really bothering me as well.

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 26, 2008, 01:56:58 PM »

Jihad Cindy videos
Strap on your Monkey helmets!!!!
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I AM invisible!  Posted this for you all a while ago.     No wonder no one was as mad as I was!

I have not watched yet but somebody that I know that did told me..Cindy refers to Caylee in the past tense.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #305 on: September 26, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »

Just when you think this case can't get anymore twisted, this stuff gets released. Yikes! Makes you wonder what goodies LE is holding onto.

I was just telling a friend that on the phone.  It has to be awesome stuff they are still hanging on to.

Yeah, it just has to be. Because this stuff is so incriminating; the stuff LE has must be really, really good!

Can't wait..Sooner the better IMO...I think she is a danger to herself and others.

I think she is a budding killer. I mean if she killed Caylee and had gotten away with it, who would be next? Anyone who got in the way of what she wanted.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #306 on: September 26, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »

Jihad Cindy videos
Strap on your Monkey helmets!!!!
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I AM invisible!  Posted this for you all a while ago.     No wonder no one was as mad as I was!

I see you!!!

Today is FLYING

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: September 26, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »

Eric Baker

http://www.linkedin.com/in/promoter

http://www.myspace.com/recordingartistrep

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 26, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »

SEGMENT OF RELEASED STATEMENTS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office released over 600 pages of documents and a video interview of Cindy Anthony in the Casey Anthony case Friday morning. The documents released include more transcripts of interviews with ex-boyfriends, acquaintances and the tow truck driver who removed her abandoned car from a parking lot in June

Included among the evidence is a picture found on Casey Anthony's computer (see picture). The picture shows a little girl next to a teddy bear hanging by a noose. Next to it is what appears to be an anti-death penalty statement: "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March. There's also new information coming from Cindy Anthony's interview with investigators on August 1, showing that in the months before Caylee disappeared, her mother Casey and Caylee were spending more and more time away from the Anthony's home.

Cindy Anthony gave some conflicting statements to investigators that day about Casey and also appeared to be in a hurry as they tried to establish a timeline in Caylee's disappearance.

As Cindy Anthony waited for detectives to bring her water, she sat with her head lowered, arms crossed around herself. She told them that one of Casey's friends brought a bag to the house that Casey had left with him and it held some of Caylee's swimming gear.
But, more significant, Cindy told detectives that shortly before Caylee disappeared, Casey was not coming home at night with Caylee more and more often.

"There could've been one or two nights that they said they stayed at the nanny's, because it seemed like, starting in May and June it was more frequent that they crashed at Zanny's," Cindy told investigators on the video interview.

Even though by this time Cindy Anthony knew that Casey had lied to her about working at Universal, for years she seemed to minimize Casey's faults. On the other hand, she went on the attack about Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, whom investigators say had nothing to do with the case.

Cindy Anthony said Grund had a lot of anger and rage, that he intimidated Casey and that he was disappointed after a paternity test that he was not Caylee's father.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 26, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »

Is that the right Eric?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #310 on: September 26, 2008, 02:02:32 PM »

It drives Cindy Anthony nuts that people are calling her saying that Caylee is in an abandoned warehouse at gun point or in a box...yet it does not bother her enough to go looking?  It does not bother her that her daughter had her in the trunk of the car???? What a piece.....

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 26, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »

Disturbing

The investigators' reports show that Casey Anthony's computer files included an image titled "girl" which depicts a drawing of a little girl with long straight hair and in a striped shirt staring up at a teddy bear that is hanging from a hangman's noose.

The caption reads: Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story
So Cindy has known the name of baby CA's father...........according to what her daughter told her and all this time both CA and CA were saying the poor daddy was dead.  Unbelievable.  CA admits they 'may even have his name in our will, but I don't know I'd have to look'.....hey, you know what you put in your will, for Pete's sake.  Do you think that black and white picture that nobody can identify is the daddy like everyone is saying?  Hmmm...
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

cindy said that Eric and Casey knew each other from school.  IDK but the one guy seems older and the other was from Tampa.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 26, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »

I'm not sure but that Tennessee connection jumped out at me again.  Didn't Cindy mention Tennessee as a possible sight to find Caylee in the beginning?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »

SEGMENT OF RELEASED STATEMENTS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office released over 600 pages of documents and a video interview of Cindy Anthony in the Casey Anthony case Friday morning. The documents released include more transcripts of interviews with ex-boyfriends, acquaintances and the tow truck driver who removed her abandoned car from a parking lot in June

Included among the evidence is a picture found on Casey Anthony's computer (see picture). The picture shows a little girl next to a teddy bear hanging by a noose. Next to it is what appears to be an anti-death penalty statement: "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

Documents reveal she visited missing children web sites as early as March. There's also new information coming from Cindy Anthony's interview with investigators on August 1, showing that in the months before Caylee disappeared, her mother Casey and Caylee were spending more and more time away from the Anthony's home.

Cindy Anthony gave some conflicting statements to investigators that day about Casey and also appeared to be in a hurry as they tried to establish a timeline in Caylee's disappearance.

As Cindy Anthony waited for detectives to bring her water, she sat with her head lowered, arms crossed around herself. She told them that one of Casey's friends brought a bag to the house that Casey had left with him and it held some of Caylee's swimming gear.
But, more significant, Cindy told detectives that shortly before Caylee disappeared, Casey was not coming home at night with Caylee more and more often.

"There could've been one or two nights that they said they stayed at the nanny's, because it seemed like, starting in May and June it was more frequent that they crashed at Zanny's," Cindy told investigators on the video interview.

Even though by this time Cindy Anthony knew that Casey had lied to her about working at Universal, for years she seemed to minimize Casey's faults. On the other hand, she went on the attack about Casey's ex-fiance Jesse Grund, whom investigators say had nothing to do with the case.

Cindy Anthony said Grund had a lot of anger and rage, that he intimidated Casey and that he was disappointed after a paternity test that he was not Caylee's father.

So, where were they? Tony says Caylee never slept at his apartment. So, there may have been nights when Casey was at Tony's and Caylee was not with Cindy. They were both "crashing at the nanny's." ???

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »

Just when you think this case can't get anymore twisted, this stuff gets released. Yikes! Makes you wonder what goodies LE is holding onto.

I was just telling a friend that on the phone.  It has to be awesome stuff they are still hanging on to.

Yeah, it just has to be. Because this stuff is so incriminating; the stuff LE has must be really, really good!

Can't wait..Sooner the better IMO...I think she is a danger to herself and others.

I think she is a budding killer. I mean if she killed Caylee and had gotten away with it, who would be next? Anyone who got in the way of what she wanted.

I am afraid what she will do now that she is totally being backed into a corner.  I hate to say this but I think she is capable of taking out everybody including herself once she has no future but jail.  I have always thought she would go out with a huge BANG.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »

Peeking in for a bit...  with ?'s of  course

Zenaida  was researched on the 12th of June (I think that is date from the computer tests).   When did she fill out the application at SawGrass apts?
TIA     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »

So sad, Caylee's been referred to as "the little snot head", "the child", "the kid" ,coming from the womb, a mistake. Poor baby.

I am having terrible difficulty with reading THAT.  I guess I will strap on a helmet now.

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: September 26, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »

So sad, Caylee's been referred to as "the little snot head", "the child", "the kid" ,coming from the womb, a mistake. Poor baby.

I am having terrible difficulty with reading THAT.  I guess I will strap on a helmet now.

You need a helmet to take a trip through CaseyLand!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 26, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »

Peeking in for a bit...  with ?'s of  course

Zenaida  was researched on the 12th of June (I think that is date from the computer tests).   When did she fill out the application at SawGrass apts?
TIA     

iirc June 17????

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.