May 14, 2024, 12:43:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 210902 times)
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: July 06, 2010, 10:49:40 PM »

I just can't wrap my head around this case...Desiree believes Kyron is alive, why??? Who would have him for this long without coming forward? With all the LE on this case, it seems as though if he were alive, he would have been found or turned up....I hope and pray he is alive...I cannot even fathom anyone doing harm to that little boy or any child, but this case isn't the run of mill missing child case at all..I'm inclined to believe Terri knows something, not sure if she did anything to Kyron, but she knows something, but why not come forward, unless...he's gone...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: July 06, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »

Somebody want to check for priors on Adam Farber the swim coach? 

Since reading these cases, I'd even be checking for priors on the driver of the ice-cream truck.   :-/

Gimme a bit and I'll see what I can find. Do we have a middle initial or birth day?  Probably dumb questions.  :0)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 06, 2010, 10:53:55 PM »

Looks like the one with Terri was about 6 weeks before Kyron went missing.

is her hair tied up?

longer hair
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.msg1174360#msg1174360

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: July 06, 2010, 10:54:47 PM »

Question:  Didn't the family (Terry and Kaine) make a 911 call in May about the landscaper demanding money or something of that nature, and isn't that 911 call also sealed?

Is that how they knew about the landscaper?

And--I do not think their is a 2nd landscaper hires/tried to hire, I believe he was somehow contacted by LE about ties to the family, this landscaper was on JVM tonight, he stated that via a service he uses he got a hit to a possble job, he phone the home and emailed the home.  Terri Horman never returned his call nor his email, so I am guessing they (LE) came across the landscaper in question.  I do believe that the media is not reporting correctly about "the 2nd landscaper for hire". 

If I am wrong I do apoligize.....going to listen to the mother speaking today, thankyou for that post...
Once again love the monkeys,if you want the truth go to the scared monkeys forum...

~possible rumor, possible truth~ (possibly a bit of each)

Supposedly....
The landscaper is of Mexican descent, speaks broken English, who got angry with her for pushing him off.  On May 9th, (mother's day, by the way), there supposedly was an attack by the landscaper, on Terri, while she was holding the baby.  There was a call to 911.  LE supposedly didn't believe his story, ignored the whole thing, until landscaper's name comes up 3 wks after Kyron goes missing, during the investigation.  So they talk to him again, he agrees to be wired up and paid Terri a lil visit on the 26th, but she didn't take the bait. 

~

The above is somewhat paraphrased and pulled together a bit, yet the "info" is at the following link.  Supposedly this woman knows Terri's parents, talked with Terri, got the info from her.  So take with a grain (or bagful) of salt.

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html
July 06, 2010, 11:37AM

~~~

If the above is true, am thinking the 911 call on May 9th is sealed, because among other things... it would show that LE totally screwed THAT up big time by ignoring the whole thing until after Kyron went missing.  CYA?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 06, 2010, 10:56:55 PM »

There are so many things that are not adding up for me. I understand that there are some real whacky people out there, but Terri has raised Kyron since he was an infant. Not just for a few months, but for 7 years. If Terri is smart enough to plan to abduct Kyron and not get caught as of yet, why would she be stupid enough to attempt to hire a landscaper to kill her husband? Are we sure that she was having an affair with the landscaper? Who stated this? I am probably completely off as I tend to be in many of these cases, but I just cannot fathom that she would harm this child. Perhaps she hid him somewhere, but murder him? I also think she may have been suffering from depression or something as her appearance has changed so much. The house also looks a bit run down. If she knew her husband was having an affair and was not feeling good about herself, why take Kyron away? The dynamics are just too strange. I would think if she was trying to hurt her husband, she would leave with the baby girl and file for divorce. Something sends my hinky meter up with Kyron's father. His timeline is strange. Having said this, I know someone who works for Intel and they do a lot of work at home. I just do not understand why he is not all over the media unless he knows something that we do not know and already feels he knows where Kyron is or what happened to him and thus the media exposure is a waste of time? Where is this sweet little boy?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 06, 2010, 10:59:28 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyrons-mom-and-stepdad-speak-Tuesday-97905909.html

Another look at the same video:

Kyron's mom and stepdad speak Tuesday

by Ed Teachout

kgw.com

Posted on July 6, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Related:

MEDFORD, Ore. -- Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young and stepfather Tony Young spoke to reporters from Medford on Tuesday. They reiterated pleas for Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators.

Reading from a statement, Mrs. Young called on little Kyron Horman's stepmother Terri Horman to "do the right thing" and cooperate. "Terri, you need to do what's right ... for Kiara," referring to the 19-month-old daughter of Kaine and Terri, Young said.

The boy's father, mother and stepfather said in an e-mail to news organizations late Monday they still believe Terri Horman is not telling investigators everything she knows.

Terri Horman's lawyer did not immediately return a call for comment Tuesday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: July 06, 2010, 11:00:27 PM »

is her hair tied up?

longer hair

Yes, her hair is tied up or pulled back because she's in the pool.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 06, 2010, 11:02:07 PM »

Supposedly....
The landscaper is of Mexican descent, speaks broken English, who got angry with her for pushing him off.  On May 9th, (mother's day, by the way), there supposedly was an attack by the landscaper, on Terri, while she was holding the baby.  There was a call to 911.  LE supposedly didn't believe his story, ignored the whole thing, until landscaper's name comes up 3 wks after Kyron goes missing, during the investigation.  So they talk to him again, he agrees to be wired up and paid Terri a lil visit on the 26th, but she didn't take the bait. 

~

The above is somewhat paraphrased and pulled together a bit, yet the "info" is at the following link.  Supposedly this woman knows Terri's parents, talked with Terri, got the info from her.  So take with a grain (or bagful) of salt.

-------------------------------------

its mothers day where is kaine
So take with a grain (or bagful) of salt. indeed

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 06, 2010, 11:03:38 PM »

is her hair tied up?

longer hair

Yes, her hair is tied up or pulled back because she's in the pool.

TY, what ever happened to swim caps

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: July 06, 2010, 11:05:40 PM »

The police have said Terri Horman is cooperating. I don't know if she is or isn't, just what the police said in a rare public statement,

Then this -

Parents of Missing Oregon Boy Say Stepmom Hasn't Cooperated With Investigators

Published July 06, 2010 FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/05/parents-missing-oregon-boy-say-stepmom-cooperated-investigators/?test=latestnews

Desiree needs to accept the fact that Terri has an attorney. She will not be doing anything that the attorney will not allow. Sorry, but that's the way it is. I would be pleading too, and so would we all. I just think at some point you're risking everything and may never get an answer from her. If Kaine is sure the LE are doing there job - I think these public pleadings aren't going to help and casts a light that the police don't know what happened, and possibly add to sympathy for Terri. Anyway, just my opinion.

You should read the comment on the Fox comment tab. I think the police have done a really nice job of shaping public opinion.

Agreed!  And for the part above that I bolded:  Very true, IMO. 

First it was reported that Terri last saw Kyron at about 8.45am, that others saw him after that.  It was even reported that he was seen 'later that morning', and we all wondered, how much later?  Then LE backpedaled on all that they had reported... back to Terri again, saying that she was the last known to have seen him.  Saying that over and over and over ad nauseum in the media.  And why?  IMO, so that is what the public will run with.  (like maybe hoping we all have dementia and will forget all that they backpedaled on). 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 06, 2010, 11:08:18 PM »

~possible rumor, possible truth~ (possibly a bit of each)

Supposedly....

~

~~~

If the above is true, am thinking the 911 call on May 9th is sealed, because among other things... it would show that LE totally screwed THAT up big time by ignoring the whole thing until after Kyron went missing.  CYA?? 

Exactly what I suspected!

Janet

++++++

THE LANDSCAPER

I believe the landscaper.  Apparently it was investigators who contacted him ... he did not come forward.

Could it be that investigators track down the landscaper through incriminating emails discovered on Terri's computer ... incriminating evidence that the landscaper could not deny and ... agreed to cooperate.

Terri's lack of cooperation with the landscaper in the sting attempt by investigators could be all about suspecting that she was being set up.

I contend the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri chose him.   Nevertheless ... Terri must have had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?  Think about it Kaine was not aware that Terri had hired a landscaper.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

++++++

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband
Published: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM
Updated: Sunday, July 04, 2010, 9:45 AM

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family.  They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.

Detectives last weekend also shared the information they developed about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme with Kyron's mother and stepdad, Desiree and Tony Young -- providing a clearer indication of why the two banded together with Kaine Horman and the three suddenly and publicly distanced themselves from Terri Horman.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: July 06, 2010, 11:08:33 PM »

is her hair tied up?

longer hair

I played with the brightness/contrast issues ... I think her hair is tied back. Or up with a barrette. I often do that, and it looks like I have short hair from the front.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 06, 2010, 11:10:00 PM »

was thinking about how fair a trial, TH could get now if arrested
for hired murder conspiracy, and kyron

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 06, 2010, 11:11:11 PM »

Civil forcible entry August 2007 - Adam Farber  Birthdate in 1979
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: July 06, 2010, 11:11:49 PM »

was thinking about how fair a trial, TH could get now if arrested
for hired murder conspiracy, and kyron

If jurors do as instructed and base their decisions on the evidence, she will get a fair trial.   She needs to be charged with a crime first though Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: July 06, 2010, 11:12:16 PM »

Where?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 06, 2010, 11:17:19 PM »

brandi i see it now, and man what could have changed her looks so
in 6 wks, she actually looks human,not robotic, stuned not sure

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 06, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »

Where?
Portland, Oregon

He was in AZ in 2002.  I'm surprised how many people who are in OR have resided in AZ.  I don't know why, it just kind of surprises me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2010, 11:19:58 PM »

Where?
Portland, Oregon

He was in AZ in 2002.  I'm surprised how many people who are in OR have resided in AZ.  I don't know why, it just kind of surprises me.

Thanks.  Wonder if he's been married? 

People in AZ that don't like the heat may move up to Oregon where it's likely alot cooler and of course, very green and lush.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2010, 11:21:52 PM »

Where?
Portland, Oregon

Thanks.  Wonder if he's been married? 

People in AZ that don't like the heat may move up to Oregon where it's likely alot cooler and of course, very green and lush.
The person who filed the complaint against him was a female with a different last name so I'm assuming they were not married.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.