May 13, 2024, 08:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 210875 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »

I am not familiar with the laws in the state of Oregon.
I am curious though, is the LS guy a legal citizen of the USA or is he here illegally? Does anyone know?

I also read that he speaks broken English. How broken is broken? Was an interpretor available to interpret what this man can fluently say/speak in Spanish? (I'm not yet sure where I am going with this part but I am curious.)

I should add that the reason why I am curious as to the man's citizenship status is due to the fact that "if" there were prior incidents with this man, which is what I have read, and "if" LE were called out to make a report on that/those situations, speaking hypothetically, say if the responding officer did nothing about the reported incident(s) including, but not limited to, checking out this man's citizenship status (the speaking broken English part would imvho be a huge red flag), well then a measure of accountability would surely rest squarely upon the shoulders of the responding officer as well as the PD as well I am thinking.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: July 07, 2010, 12:02:33 PM »

I am curious though, is the LS guy a legal citizen of the USA or is he here illegally? Does anyone know?

I also read that he speaks broken English. How broken is broken? Was an interpretor available to interpret what this man can fluently say/speak in Spanish? (I'm not yet sure where I am going with this part but I am curious.)

I don't think we have any idea yet.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 07, 2010, 12:03:51 PM »

I don't think we have any idea yet.

Thanks Klaas.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 07, 2010, 12:08:25 PM »

Thanks for the video Deenie - I hadn't seen it, watching now.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: July 07, 2010, 12:11:02 PM »

Statement Analysis guy....

Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Desiree Young's Public Plea

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #485 on: July 07, 2010, 12:13:48 PM »

Patricia,* which I am sure you know, broken English does not necessarily mean a person cannot understand English.
I would have to imagine though if this guy has an established business ( has it been said he is Licensed as a contractor??? ) I would think he would be able to understand English. I really don't know what to think. Depends on who " the person is talking to" as well.. so easy to say "No Habla" and walk away..  no one would think anything of it. (If this guy has a heavy accent). People do it all the time, who are bilingual if they do not feel like talking - or for whatever reason. I have had many bilingual friends(of many cultures) in my life and they never used their home language at work/with clients only spoke English * unless it was necessary for translation they would use their home language. They did though speak broken English so it is called.
Too they did use their "first language" fluent within their family/friends etc not English. Nothing worse though to overhear others speaking in a foreign language in public " them thinking" you cannot understand them.. when You do. Should make people think twice of " cracking jokes/making remarks of others " without considering the other people around them. And that goes both ways - English/Foreign.
I have witnessed it and its not pretty. I wonder if Terri can speak Spanish? Its possible. She is a Teacher and her background is teaching. I am sure it would make her more marketable, being on the West Coast for her career.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 07, 2010, 12:14:17 PM »

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

His analysis bothers me because he mentions how Terri and Desiree had been friends and I believe Desiree has said that is not true.  So, if this analysis guy did his homework he'd scrub that part of his analysis/post.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 07, 2010, 12:20:05 PM »

RESTRAINING ORDERS

1.  Terri takes out a RO against an ex.
2.  Desiree takes out a RO against Kaine.
3.  Kaine takes out a RO against Terri.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: July 07, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »

Hi All, Thanks for sharing that video. Wow there does seem to be a common thread of RO's in the mix.  One of the htings noted at the end of the interview with the legal analyst is that Terri has two choices.
1. She can remain silent and work on her defense
                             or
2. put her needs aside and help bring Kyron home. (one way or another Sad  )

What would a loving, protective mother do? I think the answer to that is obvious.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 07, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I saw that too and unfortunately, as much as I've enjoyed reading his analysis, this guy lost some credibility with me.

His analysis bothers me because he mentions how Terri and Desiree had been friends and I believe Desiree has said that is not true.  So, if this analysis guy did his homework he'd scrub that part of his analysis/post.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 07, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »

I should add that the reason why I am curious as to the man's citizenship status is due to the fact that "if" there were prior incidents with this man, which is what I have read, and "if" LE were called out to make a report on that/those situations, speaking hypothetically, say if the responding officer did nothing about the reported incident(s) including, but not limited to, checking out this man's citizenship status (the speaking broken English part would imvho be a huge red flag), well then a measure of accountability would surely rest squarely upon the shoulders of the responding officer as well as the PD as well I am thinking.

Patricia

Could it that the lanscaper's illegal immigrant status is the reason that he did not initially come forward to authorities.  Think about it.  It was investigators who tracked him down in regards to the Kyron Horman case when it was learned that he had a connection to Terri.

Janet

++++++++

THE LANDSCAPER

I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri targeted him.  There was a reason that Terri had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 07, 2010, 12:31:12 PM »

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I saw that too and unfortunately, as much as I've enjoyed reading his analysis, this guy lost some credibility with me.

Sorry, I don't know how my post got inside your quote, Klaas.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #492 on: July 07, 2010, 12:31:21 PM »

Hi All, Thanks for sharing that video. Wow there does seem to be a common thread of RO's in the mix.  One of the htings noted at the end of the interview with the legal analyst is that Terri has two choices.
                             or

What would a loving, protective mother do? I think the answer to that is obvious.
And she has a lawyer who I am sure of is telling her to remain silent.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 07, 2010, 12:34:46 PM »

or

I sure would like to see any real and solid proof that would credibly substantiate TH's likely guilt.
LE has been more than tight lipped in this case.
jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 07, 2010, 12:34:54 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24169429/detail.html

Attorney Working To Unseal Restraining Order

POSTED: 8:26 am PDT July 7, 2010
UPDATED: 8:48 am PDT July 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- An attorney for FOX 12 and other members of the media asked Oregon's Supreme Court for help Tuesday in gaining access to details within a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order last week. FOX 12's lawyer petitioned the Supreme Court on Tuesday to reverse Meisenheimer's decision.

Meisenheimer said last week that he is trying to protect the integrity of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Kaine Horman filed the restraining order the same day he filed for divorce against Terri Horman. Sources have told FOX 12 that an allegation of a murder-for-hire plot by Terri Horman against her husband may have driven Kaine Horman to file for the restraining order.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: July 07, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »

Patricia

Could it that the lanscaper's illegal immigrant status is the reason that he did not initially come forward to authorities.  Think about it.  It was investigators who tracked him down in regards to the Kyron Horman case when it was learned that he had a connection to Terri.

Janet

++++++++

THE LANDSCAPER

I suspect the landscaper may be in the country illegally and that is why Terri targeted him.  There was a reason that Terri had confidence that her attempt at murder for hire would never be reported?

I have read that there were incidences with this LS guy in the past. It could be rumor. I suspect that it is not.
Personally I am not following the MFH jargon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #496 on: July 07, 2010, 12:44:15 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24169429/detail.html

Attorney Working To Unseal Restraining Order

POSTED: 8:26 am PDT July 7, 2010
UPDATED: 8:48 am PDT July 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- An attorney for FOX 12 and other members of the media asked Oregon's Supreme Court for help Tuesday in gaining access to details within a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman, father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer sealed the restraining order last week. FOX 12's lawyer petitioned the Supreme Court on Tuesday to reverse Meisenheimer's decision.

Meisenheimer said last week that he is trying to protect the integrity of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Kaine Horman filed the restraining order the same day he filed for divorce against Terri Horman. Sources have told FOX 12 that an allegation of a murder-for-hire plot by Terri Horman against her husband may have driven Kaine Horman to file for the restraining order.
Thank-you, this could get interesting, anxious to see what happens.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #497 on: July 07, 2010, 12:48:45 PM »

This is just my opinion
I am just in shock over the Aids claim within TH's divorce. Again " I do not know the reasons/nor know the truth"... but Woo that is some Ugly to say about someone. I don't care how much you dislike them. If its untrue yet stated  - the ramifications that it could cause, you can ruin a persons life with that statement. Everything goes out the window, their credit, health insurance, their job opportunities ..  ( no one would admit it but its the truth) Wow. 
Then add, the present " Hit Man" speculations .... and all her tickets for reckless driving ( was that I am mad at my bf/husband rage driving) when she was given those tickets?  Can we say that Terri has a bit of a score keeping going on ?? Gawd I have feeling she is not really fond of men. (( Not to say the men in her life have been Angels or the Best of the crop)) Maybe Men for her " are within convenience within cycles of time" and then she feels she must " move along". She really moves along, and does not think twice about it. Just as long as she gets out of the relationship.   
I don't get her at all? Maybe she had some really bad times growing up or something. She seems to have some sort of vendetta thing going for males. 
Which goes along with her bodybuilding.  I wonder if roid abuse did effect her? She didn't become what she was in the Emerald cup by weights and lean foods / she had to have been using Roids. Or some type of synthetic muscle boosters. I know my best friends Hubs started using roids. I was so upset at her. Because he conned her into injecting them into his pectoral muscles. She had no experience using hypodermic needles. I said You put that in " the wrong way" you may kill him. 
Like Snap - He could be gone. How could you live with yourself. So then he started taking it in pill form. He was a huge man to begin with. Tall 6'5 and lean and he became a Godzilla in a very short time. When he was cycling " off " roids - He was the meanest most nastiest awful person ..ever. Never was he like that prior in all the years I knew him. The tiniest things would set him off. His friend was using at the same time. They cycled together. Add Alcohol on a Sat Night at the Bar and it was Mayhem. I remember one night that his buddy " was ticked off" because his GF wanted to leave the bar. He went outside and picked up his own Jeep from the front bumper and held it too his Chest line ...like it was air. And slammed it down. Can you that rage applied to a human being? Roids are bad bad bad news.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: July 07, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »

Janet

++++++++

THE LANDSCAPER

I have read that there were incidences with this LS guy in the past. It could be rumor. I suspect that it is not.

What is "MFH jargon".

Thanks

Janet

_____

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 07, 2010, 12:58:02 PM »

Janet

++++++++

THE LANDSCAPER

What is "MFH jargon".

Thanks

Janet

I'm not Patricia but I too it to 'mean murder for hire,'  I could be wrong though. O_o

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.