May 20, 2024, 11:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NORTHERN ROSE needs all the prayers she can get  (Read 26339 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »

Just got back with lung son from his appointment.

IT'S NOT CANCER   

Tears of happiness for your son, you, and your family.  God is good!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »

IT'S NOT CANCER   

How wonderful..so glad to hear both sons have such great news...and it sounds like your Thanksgiving was fantastic...continued prayers for their  recovery.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »

IT'S NOT CANCER   

an angelic monkey

Wonderful 

GREAT NEWS!!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »

IT'S NOT CANCER   

OMG, Northern! Oh, Thank God!!

You have me in tears, Northern! I'm literally typing through tears!! YES, YES, YES!!

Come here, you crazy mad scientist!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2011, 05:30:28 PM »

I'm dropping by to see how your sons are doing Northern Rose.  I hope they both are continuing to do well on the path to recovery. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2011, 07:03:43 AM »

Prayers continue.   an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2011, 08:40:06 PM »

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Lung son is back at work on light duties

Oldest is having a hard time both physically and mentally.  His next weekly xray is on Tuesday.  Last one he was right on the edge of DR's having to do back surgery as the bone shards in the spinal canal have moved.  To add insult to his injuries the guy who hit him has pled not guilty and has hired a lawyer and fighting the charges in court.  Son was served with a sbpoena to be a witness to the accident.         
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2011, 11:47:12 PM »

Oldest is having a hard time both physically and mentally.  His next weekly xray is on Tuesday.  Last one he was right on the edge of DR's having to do back surgery as the bone shards in the spinal canal have moved.  To add insult to his injuries the guy who hit him has pled not guilty and has hired a lawyer and fighting the charges in court.  Son was served with a sbpoena to be a witness to the accident.         

That is good news about youngest son.  Prayers oldest son doesn't have to have surgery before his body is ready.  The guy that hit him is pleading not guilty.  Continued prayers for you and the family

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2011, 07:18:13 AM »

How wonderful that the guy feels the need to rub salt in the wound. Bet he did not even get hurt. I hope all works out and the bones stay put!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »

Northern Rose,  I'm continuing to keep you and your sons in my prayers.   an angelic monkey 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2011, 06:27:42 PM »

How wonderful that the guy feels the need to rub salt in the wound. Bet he did not even get hurt. I hope all works out and the bones stay put!
Guy that hit him had not one scratch on him, not even a broken nail.  I spoke to the prosecutor today and though he could not tell me alot as son is an adult, he was very clear that he was not even entertaining a plea deal, this was a cut and dry case from what he has read and speaking with the police that were on scene, and he is considering increasing the charges. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2011, 06:29:19 PM »

Northern Rose,  I'm continuing to keep you and your sons in my prayers.   an angelic monkey 
Prayers are very much appreciated.  This has been such a roller coaster for all of us I can not imagine how he feels, just see the emotions that are swinging all over the place.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2011, 02:01:05 PM »

IT'S NOT CANCER   

an angelic monkey

Wonderful 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2011, 01:20:09 AM »

Prayers are very much appreciated.  This has been such a roller coaster for all of us I can not imagine how he feels, just see the emotions that are swinging all over the place.

Northern......... you and your family are still in my prayers. I'm sure the emotions are hard to handle, but I'm so very glad that you are getting cooperation and support from the prosecuter. That's one roller coaster that, hopefully, you can avoid. You're in my thoughts and heart!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2011, 06:44:59 AM »

Guy that hit him had not one scratch on him, not even a broken nail.  I spoke to the prosecutor today and though he could not tell me alot as son is an adult, he was very clear that he was not even entertaining a plea deal, this was a cut and dry case from what he has read and speaking with the police that were on scene, and he is considering increasing the charges. 

I am glad you have a prosecutor that is willing to go to the wall on this. Hopefully justice will be done!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »

Northern you are in my prayers  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2011, 09:06:36 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2011, 01:04:31 PM »

xrays update - bone shards in spinal canal have moved BUT they are in a less dangerous place        

Body cast was removed and he took several steps without it     

After second xray things stayed in place and Dr.'s were really happy

He may be able to take the cast off for short periods around Christmas if things continue to progress the way they have and then start Physio.

Could not ask for a better Christmas present. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »

Great news.
So many things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. Continuing the prayers. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2011, 05:34:43 PM »

Great news.
So many things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. Continuing the prayers. an angelic monkey
Amen and Amen!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.