May 03, 2024, 11:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #598 4/9 - 4/11/2007  (Read 144565 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 10, 2007, 10:12:16 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
All of these Joran's in the dancing on the bar photo and no one knows when the picture was fabricated. Would be helpful to know if it was fabricated when Joran was in jail or not. That's one of the reasons why I was so interested in who supplied them and when.

There's only one person that I know of to ask is Dan Riehl.  Dan is the one who was sent the photos.  I doubt Dan will tell us his source.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: April 10, 2007, 10:13:02 PM »

[/quote]

That's what I see.... and I don't have to use a pointer to explain what
anything is.... it's obvious.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 10, 2007, 10:13:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 4:02 pm
The Kalpoes have nothing to spill. They don’t what the father did. Only Joran knows why he called his Dad in the middle of the night.

I bet they know now.  She woke up.  They thought she was unconscious, just like all the rest of the girls.  She woke up and they knew they were in trouble.  She already had the head injury...not severe enough to kill her. (Satish..."Is the girl okay?")  The K2 had already left by this time.  Then Paulus knew he had to do whatever it took to keep his son from being the scapegoat.  That is when he took out the gun.  JMO

See, I can do this...it's so much easier.  Rolling Eyes

If were are going with scenairo I think she woke up and that's how she suffered her head injury from Joran.  You are right about Paulus, he had to do whatever it took to cover for his sons actions.

Let's add the phone call to this.  Joran beat her after she managed to make that call.  When he caught her they fought and that is when he severely harmed her.  Paulus knew about the call so now he knows that Kidnapping and Rape charges could stick now add battery Joran is finished.  Paulus could very well be the murderer.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: April 10, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »

Carpe~ The area from which you magnified the image of a head~ is it the same area that is squared off or is it lower?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: April 10, 2007, 10:14:12 PM »

Night Mere, sweet dreams.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #665 on: April 10, 2007, 10:14:42 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "Patti"

Carpe:

After you zoom out - you will find that that skull covers an area as
large as from the man's ankles to his thighs.

I see your face!  It's an optical illusion.  It's a bush.  It's a scruffy looking bush.  There is no body there.  The body would have to be in an upright position. JMO

lalas.... it's a head.... a head that is deteriorated it is massively discolored from being outdoors and in the sun....

It matches the bushes, which are behind the head.

A bush DOES NOT HAVE A PINK TONGUE and blood dripping from

an ADHESIVE PATCH.

why would a deteriorated head have "dripping" blood and a pink tongue??[/quote]

It was a fresh kill. We are not talking pirates bones here. This was
a person killed & been dead probably 24 - 48 hours. Not dead long
at all.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: April 10, 2007, 10:16:00 PM »

How many states passed the bill to urge citizens to boycott Aruba?

My wife had her pocket book stolen in Food City today! The Pepsi man  stocking shelves saw it happen chased the thief and kept in touch with the police via his cell phone until they caught up with the thief and arrested him! She was lucky thet she got everything back!

I offered him $100. reward after I got there and he declined! My wife contacted Pepsi and reported his remarkable deed! ii am still going to send hIm a gift for dinner at a local restaurant! that way he may take it!

SEE THERE ARE SOME GREAT HUMAN BEINGS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: April 10, 2007, 10:16:35 PM »

Carpe

Then why does the head appear skeletal??...the eyes, the nose...
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 10, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »

Going to sleep... will check back tomorrow for further discussions.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: April 10, 2007, 10:17:51 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Carpe~ The area from which you magnified the image of a head~ is it the same area that is squared off or is it lower?

It can be seen if you look dead center in the square,

the square is off slightly... but look right in the middle of it

it is all there. That is pretty much the "hot box"

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: April 10, 2007, 10:18:02 PM »

at all.

Okay, this is really gross and yucky and I can't believe I'm saying it - but, wouldn't someone who had been deceased 24-48 hours be bloated, rather than skeletal looking?

Sowwy.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 10, 2007, 10:18:47 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
How many states passed the bill to urge citizens to boycott Aruba?

My wife had her pocket book stolen in Food City today! The Pepsi man  stocking shelves saw it happen chased the thief and kept in touch with the police via his cell phone until they caught up with the thief and arrested him! She was lucky thet she got everything back!

I offered him $100. reward after I got there and he declined! My wife contacted Pepsi and reported his remarkable deed! ii am still going to send hIm a gift for dinner at a local restaurant! that way he may take it!

SEE THERE ARE SOME GREAT HUMAN BEINGS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!
Yes there are! I am glad your wife got it back.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 10, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
All of these Joran's in the dancing on the bar photo and no one knows when the picture was fabricated. Would be helpful to know if it was fabricated when Joran was in jail or not. That's one of the reasons why I was so interested in who supplied them and when.

I believe Klaas found the original post to have happened July 22, 2005, Ado.  Dan claimed to have posted them as soon as he received them and could get them on a server.

He is the only one who know where he got them.  You could email and ask him.   Rolling Eyes Doubt he would reveal his super secret source, however.  I am banned for life from his site for some reason.   Wink We has a little misunderstanding.  

Yes, I would love to know where he got them, too, but he would prolly consider that a breach of confidentiality.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 10, 2007, 10:21:11 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Going to sleep... will check back tomorrow for further discussions.
Good night Justins!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 10, 2007, 10:22:14 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

at all.

Okay, this is really gross and yucky and I can't believe I'm saying it - but, wouldn't someone who had been deceased 24-48 hours be bloated, rather than skeletal looking?

Sowwy.  Confused

Try this:

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: April 10, 2007, 10:22:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Now I want a pair of these to wear as house slippers!  They are really funny!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: April 10, 2007, 10:23:04 PM »

San
Can you see the head or the body?  What about you Justins?
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: April 10, 2007, 10:24:24 PM »

Why would the cops let a body remain there while two guys are painting rocks white? If you are covering up a crime that has international attention, you are not going to leave the body of the victum out in broad daylight. It seems obvious the powers on that island can do a very good job of keeping information tight to their chests. No way is that a body IMO.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 10, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »

The head I think is around STAGE 2

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: April 10, 2007, 10:25:40 PM »

San
Can you see the head or the body?  What about you Justins?

I see five ugly toes Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.