May 13, 2024, 12:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 461345 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: January 27, 2010, 10:58:38 PM »

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #941 on: January 27, 2010, 11:00:15 PM »

from kelly dodds myspace it looks as though she might be sporting a new tattoo on her left foot/front of ankle... her myspace in private but you can see a lil pic of it towards the right
100% it was kelly right
well in the video where she reads the naynay letter she said she has known misty for 4 years and that she knew her really well...
maybe they got tatted together.... also lisa croslin said she paid for misty's tat and she knew what it was.... who pays for their 18yr old daughter to get a tattoo of her ex husbands name?]

And where did she get the money to pay for it. Are Lisa and Hank Sr drawing disability checks or something?

Oxymorons          Oxymorons     Lorturds         Oxymorons     all!

Ok, did Lisa pay for MC's tatoo or not?

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-21/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Who really cares who paid for the tattoo?. It has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I could care less if they ink the freaks all over. Just tell where the Hell Haleigh is.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #942 on: January 27, 2010, 11:02:30 PM »

NG said that she has to admit it. She has a soft spot for Ronald Cummings

LOL NRCG.... like we didn't figure that out about 11 months ago. NG needs to be replaced.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 27, 2010, 11:08:27 PM »

LindyLooWho_    PLZ RT Hope for HaLeigh Prayer Vigil February 6, 2010 @ Celebration Park in Glen St. Mary, Florida Time 5:30 p.m. #haleighcummings ♥♥

I will be there!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 27, 2010, 11:14:13 PM »

If anyone has anything they would like to say to Crystal or Marie, I will be going to the vigil and I will be more then happy to pass the word..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 27, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »

penny's post....

still wondering what horselanding is... this is kellys ms (it was her right foot that she got that tat on)
http://www.myspace.com/horselanding420

Penny .. Horselanding is a road that runs adjacent to Tropic. There is a Diane Prevatt at 325 Tropic.  Now I recall Nay Nay getting stopped one day and they followed her down Horselanding Rd.   Also, if I remember correctly, I have been on google earth on that road as believe someone was arrested down that way at one time.
hhhm so it is just a street... i was thinking maybe a field or something reason i ask is kelly dodds ms url is horselanding420 i know what 420 is for (smoking weed) i was just wondering if tere was maybe a local field because it seems to have something to do with some battle maybe in civil war times... not exactly sure
was wondering if there was one and if it has ever been searched...
maybe misty is more like casey then we think....
misty hung around with kelly since they were 11 and 14... horselanding obviously has some signifigance to kelly or else she wouldn't have picked it for her url... i'm guessing it means more then just a street name maybe a local teen hang out on that street
did misty bury a child at a local weed smoking woods spot like casey did?

Google Earth shows an address  ...  420 Horselanding Rd.   I rememeber an arrest down that road.
i have a feeling this is a refrence to where she smokes weed or hangs out... not necessarily an address or even the street... could be the actual field there is a mural of it in palatka somewhere on the wall of an abandoned building
http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM2TYZ
This mural depicts the Battle at Horse Landing during the Civil War. Here is an excerpt describing the battle: "On May 23, 1864, while returning from a trip to Palatka, Florida, near Horse Landing, Columbine was attacked by Confederate forces of the 2nd Florida Cavalry, under the command of Capt. John J. Dickison, who were equipped with an artillery piece from the Milton Light Artillery.
The Confederate troops engaged the Columbine very close to the landing, and kept up such heavy gunfire that it soon became impossible to handle the ship. After the rudder was damaged and a steam pipe wrecked, the Columbine could no longer be steered. She ran aground after 45 minutes of fighting, and Acting-Ensign Frank Sandborn went ashore and surrendered the ship to Captain Dickison. One landsman on the Columbine and three Negro seamen jumped off the boat, swam ashore, and marched some five days finally arriving at St. Augustine, Florida. The Columbine was subsequently burned so that she would not be re-captured by the USS Ottawa, which was only about five miles upstream.

More than half of Columbine's crew were wounded in the fighting. Official records of the Columbine indicate that only one seaman was killed. The remaining seamen were eventually transferred to Andersonville, Georgia Prison; the officers being sent to Macon, Georgia." (visit link)
City: Palatka, Florida

Location Name: Vacant building on corner of St Johns and North 3rd st

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=st+johns+ave+palatka+and+north+3rd&sll=29.648454,-81.669644&sspn=0.03394,0.077162&gl=us&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=St+Johns+Ave+%26+N+3rd+St,+Palatka,+Putnam,+Florida+32177&ll=29.64664,-81.63112&spn=0.01697,0.038581&z=15
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 28, 2010, 06:25:30 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/28/news/news01.txt
Cops detail drug deals by Croslin, Cummings

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:36 AM EST
Authorities have released detailed reports of the narcotics investigation involving the father and former stepmother of Haleigh Cummings.

According to the report, the investigation began on Dec. 22, with the sheriff's office looking into illegal drug distribution activities of Misty Croslin and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.

By the completion of the month-long undercover operation, both the siblings were arrested, along with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, his cousin, Hope Sykes and former EquuSearch volunteer Donna Brock.

Misty Croslin was babysitting then 5-year-old Haleigh the night she disappeared from her Satsuma home. She later married Cummings before they divorced eight months later.

Investigators said seven drug transactions took place, involving the exchange of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pain pills.

In the first drug transaction, Misty and Hank Croslin met with an undercover officer at railroad tracks off Buffalo Bluff Road in Satsuma, and made their way to the Oasis Bar, a St. Johns Avenue pool hall and a McDonald's restaurant before completing the exchange of 45 pills.

In the second incident, which involved Croslin and Brock, Croslin had stated that "she was freaked out because this was a lot of money and a lot of pills" and "that she did not want to get in trouble".
Other reports detailed Croslin and Cummings distributing the narcotics at predetermined locations, such as the Dunns Creek Bridge and San Mateo area gas stations.

The final transaction took place last Wednesday, when the report says Croslin and Cummings purchased trafficking amounts of narcotics from undercover investigators. All five were subsequently arrested.

Street value of the drugs was estimated to be $3,900.

If convicted, Croslin could face up to 74 years in prison and Cummings could face up to 43 years, with 25-year minimum terms.

Croslin's bail was set the highest, at $950,000, for six counts of trafficking in prescription medications.

Cummings' bond was set at $500,000 for three counts of drug trafficking.

Investigators have said Croslin is "the key to the investigation" into the child's disappearance.

They also said they will take every opportunity to question the five while they are in custody about Haleigh's whereabouts.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 28, 2010, 06:37:09 AM »

Prayers for Haleigh   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #948 on: January 28, 2010, 06:53:30 AM »

NG said that it might come back to bite her in the neck, but she does not believe that Ronald had anything to do with the disappearance of HaLeigh.

I don't have a 'soft spot' for him and I am not a Ronette, lol...but I agree.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: January 28, 2010, 08:52:15 AM »

I'm with you, No Rose!
And since he has to sleep under the cot, because the light is on all the time in his cell, I hope that mommy brought him a sleep mask, that way he can sleep in his cot. Whine, whine, whine....

Don't most people who don't like light put a blanket over their head? Slithering under the bed brings a whole new perspective to his sanity.

Now we can understand why in their single wide living quarters the beds were on the floor.  Misty must have made this change in order to get some action from Ron on some nights.  She wasn't about to go under the beds for some lovin'
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #950 on: January 28, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »

If anyone has anything they would like to say to Crystal or Marie, I will be going to the vigil and I will be more then happy to pass the word..
Good morning, thank-you HH  an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #951 on: January 28, 2010, 11:13:07 AM »

LOL NRCG.... like we didn't figure that out about 11 months ago. NG needs to be replaced.

NG has a crush on Mr. Cumming's.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 28, 2010, 11:50:37 AM »

NG said that it might come back to bite her in the neck, but she does not believe that Ronald had anything to do with the disappearance of HaLeigh.

I agree...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #953 on: January 28, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »

I agree...

Will Ms. Nancy bring Treat's to Mr. Cumming's while he is in jail?   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #954 on: January 28, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »

I can't figure out NG anymore, unless she is just being overly cautious because of the Melinda Duckett incident. Nancy can be pretty vicious going after people, imo, but personally I don't think she was responsible for what Melinda did to herself.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #955 on: January 28, 2010, 01:17:55 PM »

I can't figure out NG anymore, unless she is just being overly cautious because of the Melinda Duckett incident. Nancy can be pretty vicious going after people, imo, but personally I don't think she was responsible for what Melinda did to herself.

I agree with you NR.

Nancy did not have anything to do with Melinda's suicide.  I remembered the conversation NG and Melinda exchanged
and nothing was said to push MD over the edge. The Detectives were enroute to MD Grandparent's residence where MD
was waiting for her grandparent's to bring back macaroni & cheese for her because she didn't want to go out to lunch.
If the Detective's were indeed inroute to question MD, I would venture to guess a guilty conscience was the reason that
she ended her life. JMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #956 on: January 28, 2010, 02:34:26 PM »

OMG.....................TN has officially lost her mind

"He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

Whhhhhaaaaattt???

Perhaps the video clip was edited, TN may have said was "Ronald gave up his freedom by marrying Misty to help
bring Haleigh home" JMO. Teresa should grab a couple balloons and request permission to visit baby Jourdan, instead
of writing in a journal.
'
I am thinking it was edited out. JMO
Well, it was one fluid sentence, and the camera was on her the entire time she stated it...........maybe that's what she meant, but  this bunch are beyond my comprehension

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #957 on: January 28, 2010, 02:51:44 PM »

OMG.....................TN has officially lost her mind

"He had to give up his freedom to bring Haleigh home, and that is what he has done"

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

Whhhhhaaaaattt???

Perhaps the video clip was edited, TN may have said was "Ronald gave up his freedom by marrying Misty to help
bring Haleigh home" JMO. Teresa should grab a couple balloons and request permission to visit baby Jourdan, instead
of writing in a journal.
'
I am thinking it was edited out. JMO
Well, it was one fluid sentence, and the camera was on her the entire time she stated it...........maybe that's what she meant, but  this bunch are beyond my comprehension

TN he is a confused woman. Ronald said "Misty is still his friend," what do you make out of statement?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: January 28, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »

I agree with you NR.

Nancy did not have anything to do with Melinda's suicide.  I remembered the conversation NG and Melinda exchanged
and nothing was said to push MD over the edge. The Detectives were enroute to MD Grandparent's residence where MD
was waiting for her grandparent's to bring back macaroni & cheese for her because she didn't want to go out to lunch.
If the Detective's were indeed inroute to question MD, I would venture to guess a guilty conscience was the reason that
she ended her life. JMO

I agree with you both on the Melinda D. issue

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #959 on: January 28, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »

I honestly don't know what to make of TN or any of her stmts, personally I think they are a load of BS. I think she and Ron are spinning this situation big time. For instance, look just today they posted another video with TN leaving visitation at prison and she told her Ron wants a cross on a chain so he can keep God close to his heart.............hmm, well I understand many find religion in prison and IF it's real then I applaud them, but I'm not buying that  from TN or RC, but that's just me.....

On the other hand, Misty could be a "friend with benefits" if you know what I mean

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.