May 04, 2024, 08:22:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 277223 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2009, 05:08:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20907568/detail.html
Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Posted: 2:53 pm EDT September 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony say her family's private investigator, Dominic Casey, lied on the witness stand last week during a hearing.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for blaming her daughter's disappearance on a woman with the same name.

The Lawyers now want a judge to force Dominic Casey to face their questions.
Longwood private eye Dominic Casey testified last week that he was working for Casey Anthony's defense team last November, when he was searching the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

But last summer, he told the FBI that he was not working for the defense team at that time.

Also, motions that were filed on Friday from the prosecution claim one of Casey's lawyers may be either lying or not playing by the court's rules.

Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County jail, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee.

I  would LOVE to see an emergency hearing on this!!  Wonder how Judge Rod-ito feels about being lied to so blatantly?  He should IMO never have ruled until he saw the 'signed' agreements that were not produced in court!

Great- I love it.    They should not trifle with  Mitnik and Morgan Esq.
Don't these idiots know everything they say has been recorded, documented, video'd, Tivo'd put on Youtube, MySpace and God knows where else and they have the temerity to lie.

It's about time someone held someone responsible for what they say under oath!!!

ITA, Brandi.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

I always heard "If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.  If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »

Sassycat, your monkey cracks me everytime I see it, and that's howwwww many times now?!  lol  It's a classic.  Love it!  And that's gotta be the cleanest kitty in the world.   

Thanks.   Very Happy   Its good to see you back, posting on the Caylee thread again!
Justice for Caylee!         

Thanks Sassy!  It's good to be back.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I am just so in and out... doing life stuff.

Does anyone know how much time the defense has to reply to Ms. Drane Burdick's motion from the 10th?  Or, will Judge Strickland just set a hearing on the matter, and Baez has up until the hearing to reply?  I am very interested in how this one plays out.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »

It's about time someone held someone responsible for what they say under oath!!!

Sooooooooo OMG true!!   

Gosh, how many of us would have been long gone, sitting our lil butts in jail, for even ONE of the things that's been done/said in this case!  That these things have until now gone seemingly ignored by LE has been one of the most frustrating things about this case and Haleigh's too.  IMO. 

But now?  Gooooooooooooooo LE!!  Let's hope this is the beginning of what they can unleash!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2009, 05:30:17 PM »

Will BBL.. My doxie needs to go water the neighborhood.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2009, 05:53:56 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I am just so in and out... doing life stuff.

Does anyone know how much time the defense has to reply to Ms. Drane Burdick's motion from the 10th?  Or, will Judge Strickland just set a hearing on the matter, and Baez has up until the hearing to reply?  I am very interested in how this one plays out.

15 days is what I understand.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »

Karma, in the last thread I thanked you for posting these photos of Caylee. In case you missed it with the change...again, I thank you. It is wonderful to see a smiling, happy Caylee.  That is how I want to forever remember her.
You're very welcome Sunny.
I actually was so busy trying to post images that I got locked out of the last cage lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

Posted: 2:53 pm EDT September 14, 2009Updated: 4:07 pm EDT September 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony say her family's private investigator, Dominic Casey, lied on the witness stand last week during a hearing. Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for blaming her daughter's disappearance on a woman with the same name.

Longwood private eye Dominic Casey testified last week that he was working for Casey Anthony's defense team last November, when he was searching the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

But last summer, he told the FBI that he was not working for the defense team at that time.

Also, motions that were filed on Friday from the prosecution claim one of Casey's lawyers may be either lying or not playing by the court's rules.

Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County jail, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2009, 06:55:24 PM »

Interesting video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Yes, it certainly is considering it was said in September & what we now know that they sent DC to the Suburban Drive woods in Nov a month before Caylee's remains were finally discovered.   Why say "the woods" instead of something less distinct?  The answer appears to be rather obvious.   Here is a thought why it took 2 months between then and Nov to go look, they also knew that the area was under water & maybe they figured it was receded by then...just a thought.   Maybe the prosecution should use that very spot in that video when Cindy testifies &  ask her why mentioned "the woods" specifically & why she waited to send DC to that area until Nov.   Cindy told detectives in Dec after the recovery that she sent "someone" to those woods.   Off the top of my head, if memory serves, am I correct that Dominic Casey reportedly signed his "letter of engagement" with Casey on Sept 15th?

Good question, Capp!! 

And maybe it took til Nov to go look cuz .. well .. one might think that by that time, it would hard if not impossible to figure out cause of death.  Not to mention the more possibility of any other evidence being destroyed, scattered, buh bye.  

If I were gonna cover for someone (which I would NOT!), I would likely want to make it as hard as possible for the law to find anything of evidence left.  And then delay delay delay and lie lie lie.  Sounds pretty much what's gone on in this case.  The A's are looking more and more complicit everyday. 

All the while Casey sits in jail, twiddling her thumbs.  IMO, she's going DOWN, no matter who may have done what in the past or even now to try to help coverup what was done.  And for doing that, they (no matter who that turns out to be), IMO, ought to be going down right along with her. 

All IMO, ya know.       

Right back at ya Wyks!

^ Yup, just like Cindy admitted with a tone of defiance that she gave the FBI the wrong hairbrush after they very specifically asked for one that Caylee used OR the fact that she washed Casey's smelly, stained paints proceeding to take them to the dry cleaners as well & the Anthonys taking that deathmobile home & cleaning it out instead of calling 911 right at the tow yard upon discoverying the evidence of their granddaughter's murder in that trunk-- why would she think to do ANY of that if she believed her slore of a daughter was innocent...there is NO reason to tamper with or destroy evidence nor is there any reason to give law enforcement the wrong items or information other than she is a willing conspirator to conceal a crime.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »

My DH and I were just talking about the a's and the house. We both wonder if Caylee's room is still the same? Do they keep the door closed so they don't see the emptiness of life? Or look at Caylee's clothes or toys.  And kc's room and clothes and all the items she had there. I would probably have already had a bon fire!!....and how do these people stay there night after night not knowing if Caylee was murdered right there in the house, or someplace else.  How do they stay there with each other? It must be hell and if so, I say yeehaw~~   They have no place to go unless the network pays for hotel rooms for them. It seems none of their families want anything to do with them. But they have the Milsteads!!  I feel bad for those little dogs. ....just random thoughts rolling around in my head.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »

My DH and I were just talking about the a's and the house. We both wonder if Caylee's room is still the same? Do they keep the door closed so they don't see the emptiness of life? Or look at Caylee's clothes or toys.  And kc's room and clothes and all the items she had there. I would probably have already had a bon fire!!....and how do these people stay there night after night not knowing if Caylee was murdered right there in the house, or someplace else.  How do they stay there with each other? It must be hell and if so, I say yeehaw~~   They have no place to go unless the network pays for hotel rooms for them. It seems none of their families want anything to do with them. But they have the Milsteads!!  I feel bad for those little dogs. ....just random thoughts rolling around in my head.
  I know Sunny-I've wondered the same.  I also noticed a video the other day where Cindy was showing off Casey's room.  I noticed the bed against the wall.  I thought "They probably had it against the wall so Caylee wouldn't fall off when she slept with Casey".  They I saw another video taken later and the room was rearranged with the bed in the center.  I wondered to myself "Why would you move it there if you were expecting to find Caylee and have her home soon"?  Just a though.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.  Cindy's hammer skills

CINDY LETS IT RIP AND MAKES A SLIP-UNCUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEhr2dq_sPI&feature=channel_page

IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!

I so agree.  What an awful example for those children - I wonder if the mothers will be surprised when their children end up in street brawls, etc. when they're older ?;  I've always had the opinion that George & Cindy loved riling the crowds up.  Normal people would stay inside and out of sight as much as possible. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:21 PM »

I know Sunny-I've wondered the same.  I also noticed a video the other day where Cindy was showing off Casey's room.  I noticed the bed against the wall.  I thought "They probably had it against the wall so Caylee wouldn't fall off when she slept with Casey".  They I saw another video taken later and the room was rearranged with the bed in the center.  I wondered to myself "Why would you move it there if you were expecting to find Caylee and have her home soon"?  Just a though.

I remember that video ...it was with Greta! I remember thinking the room looked small and the bed was against the wall.  I found the video!  It is at the near end of the video.
  http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20598076/caylee_s_grandparents_speak_out.htm#q=orlando

Hopefully someone else will be able to find the video with the bed moved. I am pretty sure I remember seeing it, but haven't a clue where to look for it.

Good thought BTW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »

IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!

I so agree.  What an awful example for those children - I wonder if the mothers will be surprised when their children end up in street brawls, etc. when they're older ?;  I've always had the opinion that George & Cindy loved riling the crowds up.  Normal people would stay inside and out of sight as much as possible. 

Hi Ono!!   I THINK they loved the cameras,  especially sin-sin...of course she has said she only wanted to keep Caylee name in the media. However I don't think that was the reason. Like kc she loved being the center of attention. You are right,<a href="http://normal" target="_blank">http://normal</a> people would have stayed in......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2009, 08:31:38 PM »

Hi Ono!!   I THINK they loved the cameras,  especially sin-sin...of course she has said she only wanted to keep Caylee name in the media. However I don't think that was the reason. Like kc she loved being the center of attention. You are right,normal people would have stayed in......

eerrr that big square should have said normal...do do dodo

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2009, 08:36:26 PM »

Snip from Desi's Cindyisms:

" To Tim Miller, voice mail message:

~ The evidence that they have is not-- We already have it defeated.  They do NOT have evidence that Caylee is dead.  I'm telling you right now, to not fight with me, 'cause I will win.  I will win. [..] Got it?  Please, whatever you think you're gonna do, think again. [..] So I'm telling you not to wage war against the Anthony family, Tim.  Because you will not win in the end, and.. you will not win, I'm telling you, okay?  That is not a threat, that is something that is fact, alright? "
~~~~

Tim was lucky he didn't find a severed horse's head in his bed! Who is she anyway ???   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2009, 08:40:06 PM »

It never ceases to make my stomach turn in disgust witnessing how one too many parents give no regard to what their children are exposed to, do little or nothing to teach by decent example and/or condone or excuse unacceptable behavior...is it any wonder when horrid events transpire that we don't see a world filled with a break down of moral compass, lack of judgment & little to no accountability?   These protesters showed up there under the veil of being "on the right side" but sadly all they managed to accomplish is to exhibit that they were more concerned getting on camera with their antics than they were concerned about minor children...shame on them.   No "cause" is an excuse to fail our children 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

Posted: 2:53 pm EDT September 14, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez, in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony say her family's private investigator, Dominic Casey, lied on the witness stand last week during a hearing.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for blaming her daughter's disappearance on a woman with the same name.

Casey Anthony remains in the Orange County jail, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee.

I  would LOVE to see an emergency hearing on this!!  Wonder how Judge Rod-ito feels about being lied to so blatantly?  He should IMO never have ruled until he saw the 'signed' agreements that were not produced in court!

Great- I love it.    They should not trifle with  Mitnik and Morgan Esq.
Don't these idiots know everything they say has been recorded, documented, video'd, Tivo'd put on Youtube, MySpace and God knows where else and they have the temerity to lie.

You are so right !  One of the most maddening aspects of this case are the free-wheeling liars.  And there are so many !
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

15 days is what I understand.

Thank you, Brandi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.