May 15, 2024, 11:49:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435785 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: September 03, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »

Orange County investigators were called to the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News after checking out the scene, they had determined the bones belonged to some sort of animal.[/b]

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

I thought that cadaver dogs differentiated between animal and human decomposotopm/

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: September 03, 2008, 10:34:49 PM »

It sometimes happens with new users.  Klaas does a great job.  A few minutes of interruption is no problem.  Years ago, we would end up having problems for a couple of days.  The format and policies since then have kept the forum moving efficiently.  Thanks Admin.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1022 on: September 03, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »

I know I'm silly but I'm STILL giggling over the "Your keyboard is stuck hon" comment. OMG Classic.

what did it say??? AAAHHH!!! Give me a hint!!!!lol

Some spammer came in and was badmouthing all of us for not being on the Anthony's side. There were typing cuss words and repeating the letter over and over and over again in caps - and I think it was bananarama or bananajam said "Uh, your keyboard is stuck hon!" OMG I laffed so hard.

repeating the cuss word over?

Monkeys are just too funny!!

Yeah he was typing FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (only not that exact word) I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT COMMENT AS LONG AS I LIVE - Still lafffin!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: September 03, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »

I know I'm silly but I'm STILL giggling over the "Your keyboard is stuck hon" comment. OMG Classic.

Some spammer came in and was badmouthing all of us for not being on the Anthony's side. There were typing cuss words and repeating the letter over and over and over again in caps - and I think it was bananarama or bananajam said "Uh, your keyboard is stuck hon!" OMG I laffed so hard.

LMAO @ "bananarama"

I hope everyone enjoyed tonights show, look for it to be available for replay later on the blog page or radio page at www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Also my commentary tomorrow is one not to miss.

Dana
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: September 03, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »

Ok I'm confused.  They said on news that maybe the LE used too much cholorform in the DNA testing and got it in the trunk?????

Not exactly.  In idiot on the Nancy Grace show tried to suggest that. Wouldn't happen.  Then how do you explain Casey doing searches on chloroform?
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1025 on: September 03, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »

LMAO @ "bananarama"

I hope everyone enjoyed tonights show, look for it to be available for replay later on the blog page or radio page at www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Dana

Thank you Dana - look very forward to hearing it.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 03, 2008, 10:36:48 PM »

Orange County investigators were called to the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News after checking out the scene, they had determined the bones belonged to some sort of animal.[/b]

I thought that cadaver dogs differentiated between animal and human decomposition.

Janet

Bump

Edited: "decomposition"

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1027 on: September 03, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »

LMAO @ "bananarama"

Dana

Dana you are the best and you do a fab show!  You call out those who need to be set straight, and you do great interviews.  I loved listening to Tim tonight.  He is such an inspiration. 
THANK YOU!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: September 03, 2008, 10:37:31 PM »

It sometimes happens with new users.  Klaas does a great job.  A few minutes of interruption is no problem.  Years ago, we would end up having problems for a couple of days.  The format and policies since then have kept the forum moving efficiently.  Thanks Admin.

Thanks Great Owl!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 03, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

LMAO @ "bananarama"

Dana

my video player is whacko Dana, so sorry I missed the show. I am sure it was a great one!! Will listen tomorrow and thanks for all that you do!!!
Lisa

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: September 03, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »

She(Casey) doesn't have to buy nor make chloroform...Mom(Cindy)+Nurse+Hospital=chloroform.  Did anyone else make this connection?

Yes, some have and I agree

Would chloroform be used in the nursing home ?

NO!!!! Nurses DO NOT have access to chloroform. It's not a common product and isn't stocked in nursing homes or hospitals, except maybe the pathology lab.
So chloroform being that it was outlaw in the 70's can now only be used by pathology labs?  I'm confused I thought health care providers would have access..could someone elaborate maybe even post links for more info..this really threw me for a loop today in the case.  Could it be as simple as spilt beer in a car truck and she used bleach to clean it out?  Sorry all just confused is all.

I am an RN. I can assure you that nurses do not have access to this. It's not something that is stocked on hospital floors or nursing homes. It may be used in some pathology labs and some hospitals do have such labs. Other than the lab, it's not something a nurse would need or utilize.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: September 03, 2008, 10:38:15 PM »

That's not correct at all. We use chloroform all the time. Along with being an old fashioned anesthetic chloroform is a standard ingredient in a forensic Phenol/Chloroform DNA extraction method. Just a guess, check the LE boyfriend. Seriously, we have pints of the stuff in the fume hoods.

If it is used for DNA extraction does that mean it is possible for it to have came from the CSI  while they were doing the forensics on the car?

I so want it to be something to help convict Casey but I also would want to know for sure. JMHO
Could very well be from LE activities. Chloroform is extremely volatile and I don't see how it by itself could have survived many hot days in a Florida car trunk. Unless, and this starts to get a little complicated, so unless you are really interested in this you can depart, chloroform complexes with benzene and other benzoate derivatives. These are anti-fungal compounds commonly found in household detergents. How could this happen? There would have had to be detergents left in the trunk, incomplete rinsing, followed by chloroform from LE to allow the complexed chloroform to remain and be detected. Just my considered opinion. (I did a thesis on this.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 03, 2008, 10:38:32 PM »

I thought that cadaver dogs differentiated between animal and human decomposotopm/

Janet

Janet - these dogs were with Gayle the psychic gal.  We have no idea how these dogs were trained.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 03, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »

Ok, really have to go to sleep now.  RM now says he want to leave about 4:30 in the am.  Carpe, I might as well sleep in the car!!!   I'll miss you guys.  If you hear a AUGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhh coming from the west - that is me cause I miss my computer so much.......BYE!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: September 03, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »

Thanks Great Owl!
[/quote

Hey, no problem.  I am one of the few who lived through those difficult times and an still here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 03, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »

That's not correct at all. We use chloroform all the time. Along with being an old fashioned anesthetic chloroform is a standard ingredient in a forensic Phenol/Chloroform DNA extraction method. Just a guess, check the LE boyfriend. Seriously, we have pints of the stuff in the fume hoods.

If it is used for DNA extraction does that mean it is possible for it to have came from the CSI  while they were doing the forensics on the car?

I so want it to be something to help convict Casey but I also would want to know for sure. JMHO
Could very well be from LE activities. Chloroform is extremely volatile and I don't see how it by itself could have survived many hot days in a Florida car trunk. Unless, and this starts to get a little complicated, so unless you are really interested in this you can depart, chloroform complexes with benzene and other benzoate derivatives. These are anti-fungal compounds commonly found in household detergents. How could this happen? There would have had to be detergents left in the trunk, incomplete rinsing, followed by chloroform from LE to allow the complexed chloroform to remain and be detected. Just my considered opinion. (I did a thesis on this.)

Daryl - how would you explain the computer activity?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: September 03, 2008, 10:40:17 PM »

Ok I'm confused.  They said on news that maybe the LE used too much cholorform in the DNA testing and got it in the trunk?????

Not exactly.  In idiot on the Nancy Grace show tried to suggest that. Wouldn't happen.  Then how do you explain Casey doing searches on chloroform?

thanks Klaas...that makes better sense.

kind of like paulus looking up effects of drugs and alcohol...but then again...refugees claim he only looked for a short period of time so not relative.   

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 03, 2008, 10:40:35 PM »

Thanks Great Owl!
[/quote

Hey, no problem.  I am one of the few who lived through those difficult times and an still here.

and I still have problems finding the end of the quote...     

I do miss the edit function.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 03, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »

Daryl - how would you explain the computer activity?

one more question. Why would they be using chloroform in trunk for DNA testing...wouldn't that be done in the lab? Is that routine to test on location like that?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: September 03, 2008, 10:42:56 PM »

And you could be onto something. There were detergent bottles in the trunk.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.