May 14, 2024, 02:37:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 855630 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: June 14, 2010, 09:22:29 AM »

Good morning to all and hope everyone has a wonderful day.. So basically only the criminals have rights in Aruba and why would Peru even think of sending Joran to that Island where he is king.. I remember that they said we American's came over like cowboys while they ate their cereal.. Nope Joran is in a perfect place and he is throwing whatever he can to get out of Peru.. There will never be any justice over in that island, I'm sure they had all the physical evidence they needed and basically threw it away and laughed at the Holloways.. So all this misdirection of getting more information out of Joran is just the same crap.. He will tell more sitting alone in Peru then he will ever tell in Aruba.. Joran is family to the Arubians and therefore we will always be outsiders.. How many times do we have to be told we don't know their laws, I guess I'm a quick study and don't have to be told over and over again.. Joran hates the Holloways, they exposed him for what he was and is..  I would loved to see Natalee body come back to the US but I don't think that will be possible, its gone..  Do I want the others that caused this to pay, yes but they are safe on that island, they protect their own.. Even if he exposes everyone, does it matter, nothing will happen, its Aruba.. So maybe I'm not the as optimist as I thought I was at one time.. "To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. "  Aruba proved that wrong..  Do I believe that everyone in Aruba is evil, nope but I sure believe the ones that control that island are and the others turn their head.. So any deals are garbage and I would make that perfectly clear to Aruba and Joran.. Any deals will be after he is dead and gone..

Terry
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: June 14, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »

Thanks Klaas.
All eyes are upon Aruba now.  They must hate that!!!

We read yesterday that Aruba is holding the Kalpoe passports.  What do you make of that?

Do you see it as a supportive ploy re the Lawsuit with Phil or are they flagging them, maybe as message they are under suspicion?? or .......???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: June 14, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »

Yesterdays BONDIA.  Did they think we were going away?  Do they think that just because Joran is imprisoned right now in Peru we are going away?  Bet they don't like the spotlight being put back on them:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 14, 2010, 09:28:15 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

We read yesterday that Aruba is holding the Kalpoe passports.  What do you make of that?

Do you see it as a supportive ploy re the Lawsuit with Phil or are they flagging them, maybe as message they are under suspicion?? or .......???

I don't know.  I do believe that the Dr. Phil people and our courts could be working together with the FBI to solve the case however they can legally. 
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: June 14, 2010, 09:28:40 AM »

Jayhootsen‎: @henrivanveen Er komt net een nieuw nieuwsfeitje binnen: moeder Van der Sloot geeft aan NIET naar Peru te kunnen komen #Joran
Twitter -

There is a new network within new Fact: Mother Van der Sloot indicates NOT to come to Peru to Joran #

So the rumor now is that Joran not only fired his attorney his mother is not going to Peru?
Maybe she found out about the cavity search?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1525 on: June 14, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »

See you later Anna.  I'd hate to tell you what our weather has been like.  I haven't been out of my sweatshirt yet this year.

ummmmmm......you must smell really bad, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: June 14, 2010, 09:35:02 AM »

Legal Issues
2010-05-23 8:52

Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot

During my live TV series The New Uri Geller in Holland, myself and one of the producers came up with a proposal for Joran van der Sloot to be hypnotized to attempt to find out the truth, which could finally solve Natalee Holloway's tragic disappearance.  Someone from production traced van der Sloot through Facebook and he agreed to participate. However, for various production reasons, it did not proceed.

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family.  I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba.  In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

A few days later we were horrified to learn that he was wanted by Interpol on suspicion of murder.  We immediately contacted the British police and Interpol.

Any allegation made by van der Sloot that additional monies were paid to him by me are totally and absolutely untrue.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: June 14, 2010, 09:37:04 AM »

Arubatoday (where Renfro works) 6/12/2010

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: June 14, 2010, 09:38:47 AM »

Wow, now that statement by Geller makes sense.  Once again, though we see Joran has lied....I wonder if he really is capable of knowing which things he says are true and which aren't. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: June 14, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »

OK, I am confused. Who gave the bastard $25,000? The FBI, Beth, or Uri Geller?

John Kelly indepth account regarding the extortion answers all my questions.  The Dateline interview is a must read.  I believe NOTHING that comes out of Joran van der Sloots lips.

Janet

+++++++

DATELINE

Deadly Connection?
June 11, 2010

According to Kelly, for Beth Holloway, the thought that her money may have facilitated van der Sloot’s travel plans was almost too much to bear.

JOHN KELLY: It's probably the most horrific, unanticipated nightmarish ending for Beth that you could ever imagine.  That her money may have financed his trip to Peru.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/5/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/6/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: June 14, 2010, 09:40:15 AM »

Good Morning, Monkey Family

It felt so GOOD this morning to see that POS in his DUMP of a home cell.
I will now have a WONDERFUL day...ha

back to catching up.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: June 14, 2010, 09:40:31 AM »

Front page of Diario today:

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 14, 2010, 09:43:36 AM »

Joran van der Sloot: "I have a desire to discuss the case Natalee Holloway
Confessed murderer of Stephany said Young's death should clarify U.S. in exchange for extradite him to Aruba. Illusionist Uri Geller, a close friend of Michael Jackson, gave him money to come to Peru

By Alonso Ramos

The crime occurred five years ago but resumed when Joran van der Sloot killed in cold blood Stephany Flores. Coincidentally, Natalee Holloway disappeared the same day that killed Stephany: 30 May.

The citizen Dutchman, 23, was arrested in Aruba twice after the disappearance of Holloway, whose body was never found. Despite not being charged, Van der Sloot is considered as the main suspect of the fact.

So, he told the European Peruvian authorities want to crack the case of Holloway Natalle return to extradite him to Aruba.

MAKES THE TIMES
"I have a desire to speak on the case of Natalle Holloway, five years ago," the Peruvian foreign agents, as evidenced by the demonstration that elcomercio.pe police had access.

"If there is a possibility that the process is fast and fluid, I wish to be extradited to Aruba. I have the desire to talk about the case, but not right now. It is a case that has years and would rather talk to the police in Aruba, "
noted Van der Sloot, who is currently in the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro.

The Illusionist
On the other hand, Van der Sloot said that Israeli magician Uri Geller, a close friend of the late Michael Jackson, paid U.S. $ 25 000, so that money could pay for their trip to Peru.

It further stated that participating in a television program in the country to warn of Internet scams.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494418/joran-van-der-sloot-tengo-deseos-hablar-caso-natalee-holloway
OK, I am confused. Who gave the bastard $25,000? The FBI, Beth, or Uri Geller?

supposedly Uri.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:43 AM »

Legal Issues
2010-05-23 8:52

Uri Geller's statement regarding Joran van der Sloot

During my live TV series The New Uri Geller in Holland, myself and one of the producers came up with a proposal for Joran van der Sloot to be hypnotized to attempt to find out the truth, which could finally solve Natalee Holloway's tragic disappearance.  Someone from production traced van der Sloot through Facebook and he agreed to participate. However, for various production reasons, it did not proceed.

I subsequently still believed that this could be the basis of a very powerful documentary, especially if we manage to extract the truth out of van der Sloot through hypnosis, which could possibly help solve the case and provide some comfort for the family.  I was hoping for the interview and session to take place in Aruba, but van der Sloot was in Peru and indicated that he was stranded there and had no means of getting back to Aruba.  In order to facilitate the interview in Aruba, I agreed to forward a one way ticket from Peru to Aruba together with $600 to cover his expenses.

A few days later we were horrified to learn that he was wanted by Interpol on suspicion of murder.  We immediately contacted the British police and Interpol.

Any allegation made by van der Sloot that additional monies were paid to him by me are totally and absolutely untrue.

http://site.uri-geller.com/legal_issues

Thanks Jo-An.  This makes much more sense.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: June 14, 2010, 09:48:58 AM »

Chilean police did not listen to Joran van der Sloot | Radio ... June 14, 2010 ... Joran van der Sloot, who confessed to the murder of Peruvian Stephany Flores, presented himself voluntarily at a police station in Chile, but no statement was taken. This has put the Dutchman in a statement for the prosecution in Peru.

Van der Sloot fled to Chile after murdering Flowers in a hotel room in Lima. When he saw his photograph in a newspaper which he was accused of murder decided to go to the police station. Officials in Basque Gama had no notice and advised him to report to another police station. According to the defendant, another taxi driver advised him to surrender in a police station in Santiago.

Finally, after several phone calls, police stopped the vehicle for safety reasons. Officially, Van der Sloot was not arrested in Chile, but under police surveillance since the warrant was ordered by Peru.

The Netherlands De Telegraaf newspaper has published the translated full statement on its website.

http://www.informarn.nl/espanol/bulletin/la-polic%C3%ADa-chilena-no-escuch%C3%B3-a-joran-van-der-sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: June 14, 2010, 09:56:43 AM »

Dave Holloway back in Aruba - Today show:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

So this photo is TIM MILLER and that reporter

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: June 14, 2010, 09:59:55 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

I don't know.  I do believe that the Dr. Phil people and our courts could be working together with the FBI to solve the case however they can legally. 
[/quote

Thanks Klaas.  Hmn....hope so.

As for Aruba holding K. passports, I'd love to know on what grounds. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: June 14, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »

Good Morning, Monkey Family

It felt so GOOD this morning to see that POS in his DUMP of a home cell.
I will now have a WONDERFUL day...ha

back to catching up.

pb

good morning.  tee hee...you're not alone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »

<snipped>

As for Aruba holding K. passports, I'd love to know on what grounds. 

Are there any back up links been posted which support the contention that Deepak and Satish's passports have been confiscated by Aruba.  Is this info revealed in any defamation lawsuit documents?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:34 AM »

Thanks Klaas.
All eyes are upon Aruba now.  They must hate that!!!

We read yesterday that Aruba is holding the Kalpoe passports.  What do you make of that?

That is a ploy by the officials who are involved in this to keep them from testifying in the case in California. They are afraid they will "spill the beans" on everyone once they get on American soil.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.