May 14, 2024, 05:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 855647 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 12, 2010, 10:46:16 PM »

Food for thought:
What if Joran proclaims Natalee was in the crab trap????????? How does Aruba respond?????????
"OOOPS"

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: June 12, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »

Food for thought:
What if Joran proclaims Natalee was in the crab trap????????? How does Aruba respond?????????

You know, Wreck, that's almost the only place I don't want to let my thoughts go.

IF that was Natalee in that trap, which of course I do not know for sure but think is quite possible, where did they take her?  What did they do with her remains?  I've long feared that since that day - January 7, 2008 - she is no longer recoverable.  I pray that's not the truth.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: June 12, 2010, 10:52:23 PM »

I have to wonder why they are bringing out this "old" witness suddenly.

This is the old caps witness from the Monserrat Pond.
Dave sent Fred Golba and Light Tanks to search the pond on this guys word.

Nothing pertaining to Natalee was found.

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: June 12, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »

Geraldo is back on the case. Showing a rerun of Mark Furhman's room inspection at the hotel.

Now live. Mark's funny. He says "YourHan". LOL! Geraldo points out that Joran took her money and car and that's robbery with murder and that equals life sentence.

Mark said Joran is attempting to portray the murder as a hotblood murder to mitigate his sentence. (Silly boy. Like it matters. He thinks he's going to live long enough to serve any sentence? Yeah right!)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: June 12, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »

We thought then that Aruba planned to plant Natalee's remains in the pond for Golba to find.
I wonder if they have gone back to that plan since they are between a rock and a hard place now.

I wondered the same thing!

Are these guys just out for the reward?  I can't figure out wth they're doing!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: June 12, 2010, 10:54:20 PM »

Jossy said we don't want him back let them keep him in Peru...LOL
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: June 12, 2010, 10:54:52 PM »

Joran van der Sloot fears to be killed in Peru and wants to serve his sentence in Aruba

LivinginPeru.com
Isabel Guerra

Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch citizen who confessed murdering Stephany Flores in Lima, Peru, feels that his life is in danger in Peru, since he thinks that other inmates at Castro Castro prison may take revenge and kill him.

While he was being transferred to Castro Castro prison, people in the streets gathered around the police vehicles to yell at him "Psycho! Murderer! You are going to die!" and even threw trash at him.

“I don't want to be in prison in Peru. I am afraid I might be killed,” said van der Sloot to police authorities, according to reports published in El Comercio, La Republica, Peru21 and RPP.

According to Ruben Rodriguez, Chief of the Inpe (Peru's Prisons System), van der Sloot feels he is hated and has asked for guarantees for his life, and he has been jailed at an individual cell, a privilege that very few inmates can have in Peru.

Also, van der Sloot is willing to reveal to the US authorities the exact location of Natalie Holloway's remains, as long as he is allowed to serve his sentence in Aruba.

Joran van der Sloot is formally charged of first-degree murder and robbery, and he may be sentenced up to 35 years of prison.

http://www.livinginperu.com/news/12438

Has asked for guarantees for his life?

That says it all, doesn't it? 

Gee, Joran, did you guarantee Stephany's life or did you guarantee Natalee's life?

I'm quickly getting over this need to keep him alive for trial. 

I vote we let the inmates have him and shut him up for good.  It's just enough.  These families do not need to be bombarded with his BS, not one more day.

Ugh.  God forgive me, he still makes me sooo angry.

My thoughts exactly...Stefany and Natalee didn't have anyone to protect them against Joran why should HE be protected....Let the inmates kill him in the most vile way and justice is served....and look at the money they save on not having to go to trial

The only problem is Beth and Dave never having Natalee's body....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #427 on: June 12, 2010, 10:57:07 PM »

Jossy: Aruba doesn't want Joran back. Let Peru keep him.

Kimberly: We'll never know what happened to Natalee because if Joran's lips are moving are lying and Aruba screwed up all the hard evidence.

Bo: Joran has killed more than Stephany and Natalee. Robbery was motive for Stephany, and Bo believes he gave her roofies. Maybe she didn't cooperate with robbery.

Mark: JourHan is typical wife beater but not married yet.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 12, 2010, 10:57:45 PM »

prolific2  PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:10 pm         

Re: Van der Sloot agrees to reveal the burial place of Hollo
wonderwoman wrote:
http://story.argentinastar.com/index.php/ct/9/cid/c08dd24cec417021/id/646657/cs/1/

Van der Sloot agrees to reveal the burial place of Holloway in Aruba
Argentina Star
Saturday 12th June, 2010

Joran Van der Sloot, the Dutchman who has long been accused of murdering Natalee Holloway, has now indicated to Peruvian authorities that he will tell them where the body of the US teen is buried.

“Yes, Joran is ready to discuss this whenever officials from Aruba can come to Peru,” said General Cesar Guardia to US news provider ABC.

Guardia is in charge of the separate investigation of Van der Sloot’s role in the murder in Peru of another young woman, Stephany Flores Ramirez, who was 21 at the time.

While Van der Sloot has confessed to killing Ramirez in a fit of rage after she used his laptop without permission, he had long denied killing Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

He was arrested twice and spent three months in detention over the murder, but Van der Sloot, whose father is a prominent judge, was never charged for her murder.

The recent willingness to reveal where her body is buried will therefore come as a breakthrough in the case against him and provide closure to Holloway’s family.

Her disappearance in Aruba in 2005 created a media frenzy in the US, Europe and the Caribbean.

------------------------

If this is true I wonder when Aruban officials will go and if they may try to work out a deal after all..

Glenda  PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm         

prolific2 wrote:

We heard exactly how it happened and no he didn't go there to "offer a reward" but hey don't let that stop you....

Well, I can only tell you what he said he was doing in Aruba. Meeting with a Tipster who knows the location of her remains and wants the reward.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: June 12, 2010, 10:58:56 PM »

Someone posted earlier that Anita and Julia Renfro posted comments on Joran's facebook page. Is that true? If so, can someone post a screenshot of the FB page with comments? Would be nice to share that with the media, if only to show that their 'source' for so much of the BS that's perpetuated is a biased 'journalist'.

you notice after just one interview early last week, the infamous hanger-on Renfro hasn't been seen since?

Don't the MSM know Julia is Joran's cheerleader???? Don't they have facebook?????? lol What a HOE!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: June 12, 2010, 11:00:21 PM »

Look at that face of the man on the right and then Joran's face!
Looks like he's already getting something jammed up his ***!

No, the wind just shifted and he's getting a whiff of Joran's crusty pants.

giggle*snort*giggle*snort*snort*giggle

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: June 12, 2010, 11:00:23 PM »

RE:  The pond this witness "Jay" is referring to....

SONAR SCANNING BY PERSISTENCE AT MONTSERAT POND

On February 27, 2008, two members of the RV Persistence ocean search crew performed a sonar-scan survey of Montserrat Pond.  Kyle Kingman, the crew’s geophysical engineer and marine geologist was responsible for the results analysis and target identification.

Photo Credit:  BonDia/Klaasend

_______

In His Own Words

Quote from: oceanexploration on February 28, 2008, 03:34:45 PM
Kyle Kingman:  This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.  I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Kyle Kingman:   “There are 18 targets. Two are definitely tires. The rest, who knows.  It's likely tin cans, mud clumps, and debris. There is one small box-like target but it's only 2ft across and doesn't have much relief, unless it's completely sunk into the mud (likely).  I can find something about the size of a hockey puck with that system in good conditions. The water was very shallow when this survey was done.  Remember, in February 2006 the pond was almost dry.

Kyle Kingman:  “I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains.”

Photo Credit:  Kermit

Click here to view the image results of the sonar scan.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #432 on: June 12, 2010, 11:00:25 PM »

Jossy said we don't want him back let them keep him in Peru...LOL

I know!! I laughed too!

I want Aruba to have to deal with it. Aruba was a major player and should also have to face up to peruvian justice!

I wish Joran would sing like a canary and name names, places and events.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: June 12, 2010, 11:03:30 PM »

Geraldo is back on the case. Showing a rerun of Mark Furhman's room inspection at the hotel.

Now live. Mark's funny. He says "YourHan". LOL! Geraldo points out that Joran took her money and car and that's robbery with murder and that equals life sentence.

Mark said Joran is attempting to portray the murder as a hotblood murder to mitigate his sentence. (Silly boy. Like it matters. He thinks he's going to live long enough to serve any sentence? Yeah right!)

Ha Ha..A hot blood murder in Peru is when your women is found in bed with another man.Juran it does not include that a woman you met a day or two ago  has her monthly period, is gay and a better poker player then you.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: June 12, 2010, 11:03:47 PM »

I loved it when Jossy said Aruba didn't want Joran back, leave him in Peru.  I only wish Joran could have heard that.

But we know Aruba as always only wants to sweep everything under the rug and carry on with their sleazy, drugged and drunken lives.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: June 12, 2010, 11:07:53 PM »

I wondered the same thing!

Are these guys just out for the reward?  I can't figure out wth they're doing!

I think that Aruba is looking for a way to return Natalee's remains since all of this has
come out about Joran trying to extort Beth.  It is obvious that Aruba gave Joran the
word to beat feet off of the island.

Aruba is looking worse everyday and it has become clear to even those that doubted before
that Aruba is covering for a murderer.

I think that is why Tim and company are on the island now....waiting for the word.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.revu.nl%2Fnuinrevu%2F2010%2F06%2F09%2Fmijn-jaar-met-joran%2F

My Years with Joran

Had to laugh at this comment:

Patrick  says:
2010/06/12 om 09:56 2010/06/12 at 9:56

Only when he is told he has left Natalee Hideaway he will rest in his headline.  Are you 22 you're stuck in one of the worst places on earth, your father just deceased and a mother, albeit with a mountain of butter on her head, who wonders what they do to deserve it.
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: June 12, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »

http://gothamist.com/2010/06/12/joran_van_der_sloot_charged_with_mu.php

No worries huh? I bet the inmates are gonna like that tattoo!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: June 12, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »

Ha Ha..A hot blood murder in Peru is when your women is found in bed with another man.Juran it does not include that a woman you met a day or two ago  has her monthly period, is gay and a better poker player then you.

Agree.  It's not catching somebody on your computer for sure, even though Joran has plenty to hide. 

I don't think Stephany was reading where Natalee is located but maybe more likely about Joran's latest extortion efforts.

That's certainly not anything that would qualify as "hot blooded" to the average Latin American.  Reading is not even in the top ten!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: June 12, 2010, 11:11:29 PM »

Food for thought:

You know, Wreck, that's almost the only place I don't want to let my thoughts go.

IF that was Natalee in that trap, which of course I do not know for sure but think is quite possible, where did they take her?  What did they do with her remains?  I've long feared that since that day - January 7, 2008 - she is no longer recoverable.  I pray that's not the truth.

In a plea deal with Peruvian authorities ... a plea deal that would allow Joran to return to the Netherlands to serve his sentence ... maybe Aruba will plant Natalee's remains ... remains which may have been recovered unchallenged by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008.

Just speculating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.