May 05, 2024, 03:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 234745 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: May 04, 2009, 09:27:06 PM »

I watching news coverage I missed on youtube & came across this video from 12/12...this guy keeps it real - excuse the title he explains it was to get attention
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ry8M-O3eFw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9ry8M-O3eFw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: May 04, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

O/T  But can anyone give me the link to Joy's chat room?  I thought I might go over there for some laughs if she is on.
http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: May 04, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »

Is there a link to the change of venue motion? I want to see KC's handwritten complaint about Kathi and the 100 pages of additional documents that Bobo added.
  I didn't know there was a complaint by KC against Kathi Belich? When did she do that? TIA JSM

One of the articles mentioned it let me find the link
Thanks Northern Rose. I don't know how I missed it. 

http://www.wftv.com/news/19360044/detail.html
Baez also filed a signed affidavit from Casey herself complaining about questions Eyewitness News asked her, such as did she kill Caylee?

What does that mean?  A signed affidavit?  When does that become a court document?  A signed complaint, maybe.  What did she write?  "I swear that I do not like the questions Kathi Belich asked me"?

Just keeps on getting stranger every day   

I think skank is swearing to what she heard being asked of her specifically.   Ya know, dating back to when Judge "Stan the man" Strickland stated at her bond hearing "Ms. Anthony & the truth seem to be strangers" it is rather clear from yet another biting at ankles affidavit her attorney is stupid enough to submit it only goes to show how Casey is willing to go to any length to save herself & yet she had no regard for Caylee whatsoever, nope she partied on.   You cannot grieve the loss of a child if you are insisting that the child was abducted so yet once again Casey & her defense team have backed themselves right up against the wall.

And don't forget the hiring of very high profile Linda Baden on Dec 11th...before the remains had been declared Caylee's.  Which goes to having discussions with Linda prior to that date..why if your client is innocent?  Then we have Baez allegedly telling Dom Casey if he found the remains not to call 911..hmmm....so THEY ALL knew long before Dec 11th that Caylee was deceased...

His client and her family did not do one thing to find Caylee alive..they didn't search or hire searchers.  The only PI I we know that worked with them is Dom Casey and Hoover..and we know that Baez told them not..not to call 911 if they found Caylee..so we know they all knew.

A change of venue will not make a difference to the case..Strickland will still be the judge, the State will still have the same prosecutors and the people at the end of the day will still find her guilty...wherever in Florida they hold this..the State will ask each candidate for jury duty if they will be able to apply the death sentence if needed..those that are unwillingly can be tossed by the State during jury selection. 

This whole thing with Baez and all these different motions is typical and par for the course in a trial..I guess his students and Linda B are helping him some...but the rest is up to his ineptness....he still can't phrase motions right to get the evidence the State holds released to him..he needs to take a refresher course in "How to Motion for State Evidence in a Murder Trial" for Dummys

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1343 on: May 04, 2009, 09:31:28 PM »

O/T  But can anyone give me the link to Joy's chat room?  I thought I might go over there for some laughs if she is on.
  Thanks! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1344 on: May 04, 2009, 09:44:21 PM »

Thanks! 
Do you also know when she has her chat room running?  I just went there and there was nothing going on.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: May 04, 2009, 09:49:48 PM »

thats the place. I have been there once and it was the same which i assumed meant she was not there,
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1346 on: May 04, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »

Thanks! 
Do you also know when she has her chat room running?  I just went there and there was nothing going on.
She's been laying low the last couple of days, and then all of a sudden she gets hyper and chats a lot. I guess it depends on her mood.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1347 on: May 04, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »

MR. BAEZ:    Your Honor, we are seeking a change of venue in this case due to my client being prejudiced by the media.

JUDGE STRICKLAND:   Mr. Baez, let me make this short and sweet.   Did you and Mr. and Mrs. Anthony both argue against a gag order in this case that the State requested in their motion?

MR. BAEZ:  Ummm...yea.

JUDGE STRICKLAND:  Mr. Baez, have you, your co-counsel, expert witnesses & your client's parents done countless interviews on local and national news?

MR. BAEZ:  Yes, but Your Honor...

JUDGE STRICKLAND:   Mr. Baez, do you think the rules apply to everyone else but you & your client's interest?

MR. BAEZ:  Well...but...

JUDGE STRICKLAND:   No buts about it, motion DENIED.

Bingo!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: May 04, 2009, 11:25:50 PM »

MR. BAEZ:    Your Honor, we are seeking a change of venue in this case due to my client being prejudiced by the media.

JUDGE STRICKLAND:   Mr. Baez, let me make this short and sweet.   Did you and Mr. and Mrs. Anthony both argue against a gag order in this case that the State requested in their motion?

MR. BAEZ:  Ummm...yea.

JUDGE STRICKLAND:  Mr. Baez, have you, your co-counsel, expert witnesses & your client's parents done countless interviews on local and national news?

MR. BAEZ:  Yes, but Your Honor...

JUDGE STRICKLAND:   Mr. Baez, do you think the rules apply to everyone else but you & your client's interest?

MR. BAEZ:  Well...but...

JUDGE STRICKLAND:   No buts about it, motion DENIED.

Bingo!

I am really behind...did this really happen or is it a "funny"?

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1349 on: May 05, 2009, 12:19:20 AM »

Hello all Monkeys.. I am very new as far as being registered but I have been following you monkeys around since before you hit link 100.  I am just very shy and not really a big talker.  I enjoy sharing links for information I can find on Caylee or other information pertenent to her justice. I don't expect every link or comment to be discussed or commented on, I just want to share.  I have followed you through many cage changes and I think I am ready when the next one happens.  I find this forum to be very fun and funny but always serous of why everyone is here. Little Caylee Marie and justice for her short life. I do know many of you hear already and I have a very good inclination of how each of you think and express yourself.  All I can hope is that I can be as good a all the other monkeys here and make you proud...

an angelic monkey    

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: May 05, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »

Hello all Monkeys.. I am very new as far as being registered but I have been following you monkeys around since before you hit link 100.  I am just very shy and not really a big talker.  I enjoy sharing links for information I can find on Caylee or other information pertenent to her justice. I don't expect every link or comment to be discussed or commented on, I just want to share.  I have followed you through many cage changes and I think I am ready when the next one happens.  I find this forum to be very fun and funny but always serous of why everyone is here. Little Caylee Marie and justice for her short life. I do know many of you hear already and I have a very good inclination of how each of you think and express yourself.  All I can hope is that I can be as good a all the other monkeys here and make you proud...

an angelic monkey    

Wow PTLB    that is such a nice post.  It's sometimes hard to make yourself heard in here as you know from reading in the forum but if you have a thought or comment just bust it out. It will strike a chord with somebody and really that's what makes this place great. Good to have you.  j
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: May 05, 2009, 12:32:28 AM »

WOW, I really need to learn how to proof read...talk to you all tomorrow...

Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: May 05, 2009, 12:37:18 AM »

Thank you Mitz, I am heading to bed, but I don't know how to mark off line yet so I will probably always look as if I am on-line...lol...have a great night, and thank you for the welcome, I am sure I will very happy being part of this community...nighty night...

an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: May 05, 2009, 12:38:13 AM »

WOW, I really need to learn how to proof read...talk to you all tomorrow...

That's too much trouble, just leave it and everybody will be silently saying "thank goodness  she flubbed that just like I do"!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: May 05, 2009, 01:10:38 AM »

Linda Kenney Baden on The Today Show.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30557759#30557759

I can't get it to play yet.

Linda's face is  full of botox and filler, no doubt in my mind! meow....meow....

in regards to the shoes and not matching the soil...that is simple in my mind....she word a pair of shoes that either got tossed by her or by Cindy...Cindy washed her clothes  when she noticed the odor from the car...betcha she threw out the shoes rather than trying to clean them up...she knew...way back then...but had to protect Casey Ho...
Linda Kenney Baden on The Today Show.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30557759#30557759

I can't get it to play yet.

Linda's face is  full of botox and filler, no doubt in my mind! meow....meow....

in regards to the shoes and not matching the soil...that is simple in my mind....she word a pair of shoes that either got tossed by her or by Cindy...Cindy washed her clothes  when she noticed the odor from the car...betcha she threw out the shoes rather than trying to clean them up...she knew...way back then...but had to protect Casey Ho...

I am thinking the shoes are a "red herring" thrown out there to take the scrunity off the botanist's investigations. I am convinced there is much more coming.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: May 05, 2009, 01:32:59 AM »

TURBO   Any word back from your Navy contact?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: May 05, 2009, 02:41:14 AM »

TURBO   Any word back from your Navy contact?

Not yet. He is thoroughly investigating the entire story though. He said when he first read it that it did not pass the "smell test" to him, but he would verify what he thought before he emailed me back.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: May 05, 2009, 02:49:58 AM »

Here is another consideration AGAINST the change of venue:   This is  murder one trial with evidence & scenes to examine (this has been done in many cases)...what if the jury wants to eyeball examine Casey's car, the recovery crime scene...you cannot do that from Miami, for example.

which is why, if the motion is granted,
they can import the jurors from another area

the jury selection will take place
in the chosen alternate location

more practical to house jurors/alternates locally
than to transport all courthouse personnel,
along w/ their files/docs/et al

JB would love to see the trial moved
(ooh, the drama)
but the same result would be accomplished
w/ an imported jury

heard/read this discussed today,
maybe someone else did too?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: May 05, 2009, 06:28:24 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/04/ng.01.html
GRACE: You are seeing Casey Anthony`s high-profile lawyer Linda Kenney Baden that was on NBC`s "Today Show" defending tot mom`s non-stop partying in the weeks and days after Caylee goes missing saying it was her own way of grieving.

Now, Linda Kenney Baden is no idiot by any stretch of imagination. She is a high-profile lawyer. She`s tried a lot of cases. She`s not some talking head that`s padded her resume.

However, I don`t think I would have compared tot mom to Susan Smith, the woman convicted of drowning all of her children. I don`t know if that`s a good look to have her up against Susan Smith. But in any event, today, venue has officially been requested to change.

Straight out to Kathi Belich with WFTV. Kathi, what can you tell me?

KATHI BELICH, REPORTER, CNN AFFILIATE WFTV, COVERING STORY: Well, Baez says he`s done a lot of research. He said that the media -- this media market in Orlando is saturated by half of more than 14,000 stories just between four months between July 15th when she was first -- we first found out about this and November 18th.

He said that the people in this area have already made up their minds in this case, which I didn`t know if that was the best thing for him to say either. He cited in his motion for a change of venue, a Web poll that was done on our Web site, WFTV.com, where 84 percent of the people who answered the poll question should prosecutors go after the death penalty for Casey Anthony, more than 17,000 people said yes.

So he`s using all of those examples. He says that Miami was less saturated with this story. Less than 3 percent -- or about 3 percent of the stories that aired during that four-month period were in Miami, and he thinks that it`s a city that can handle a high-profile case like this.

GRACE: Well, long story short, by targeting the local media and saying they have been unfair, as Linda Kenney Baden said on "The Today Show," that was wise, because they want to get the trial moved away into a bigger jury pool, a more cosmopolitan or more highly populated area.

But what Baez said in his motion, the written motion, the judge is not going to make a decision based on what they said on "The Today Show." All right? No offense, Matt Lauer and Ann Curry, but that`s not the way it works. They`re going to look at the motion filed by Baez, the other attorney on the case, which attacks all the national shows, including ours, including "Larry King," Barbara Walters, tons of other national shows.

Right, wrong, Ellie Jostad, our chief editorial producer? He attacks all the national media. That`s not going to help him get the trial out of Orlando. That would say you can`t get a fair trial anywhere.
ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: Right. Yes. He says that in addition to the local coverage there`s also "The Globe," "People," "NANCY GRACE," "Larry King, "20/20," FOX News, MSNBC, CNN, all of them covering this case.

GRACE: Let`s unleash the lawyers. Eleanor Dixon, Peter Odom, Alex Sanchez. To you, Odom, won`t it make a difference that the defense has been talking to the media as well as the grandparents? So when they whine boo-hoo, our jury pool is tainted, they`ve been the ones giving statements.

PETER ODOM, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, they`ve been responding to much of what the prosecution has been doing with their leaks, Nancy. And no, it won`t make a difference. Here`s why. All the defense has to show is that there`s been extensive media coverage. That`s a cinch. Secondly, that it will be impossible for them to find a fair jury pool.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: May 05, 2009, 06:33:21 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/04/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who will be under oath in this case, tot mom seeking a change of venue. She doesn`t want to be tried at home. Do I have to say, O.J. Simpson? If he can get an acquittal, anybody can.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, WILL BE DEPOSED IN TOT MOM CIVIL SUIT: If Jose follows it up, he`s making a mistake. He should stay right in Orlando. He`s going to find a more favorable, more intelligent, more knowing jury right there in Orlando than anywhere else in the state of Florida. And Linda.

GRACE: Why do you say that, Padilla?

PADILLA: Because the people there are not closed minded to the fact that there is a possibility that she is innocent. She`s presumed innocent and they have not foreclosed the fact that, hey, maybe there is another answer to this thing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.