May 05, 2024, 08:24:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 234811 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1880 on: May 06, 2009, 11:49:46 AM »

quick o/t to do this: 

Florida man charged with murder after baby thrown from car

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/05/florida.child.thrown/index.html

what is wrong with people???

ok, sorry for the o/t

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: May 06, 2009, 11:54:20 AM »

quick o/t to do this: 

ok, sorry for the o/t

And HE WANTS to be released from jail to go to the funeral!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1882 on: May 06, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »

quick o/t to do this: 

ok, sorry for the o/t

what a beautiful baby. Crying shame.  That a holes punishment should be to be throw from a high speed vehicle a few times, scooped up and left to die from his injuries... Shameful what is being done to the children, down right shameful. We monkeys should get together and get some new laws passed for children to be better protected...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1883 on: May 06, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »

quick o/t to do this: 

ok, sorry for the o/t

And HE WANTS to be released from jail to go to the funeral!

snipped from article..
McTear is not related to the child, said sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter.

Doubt that he will be allowed since he did murder the poor baby and is not even related.. what a POS. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: May 06, 2009, 12:00:23 PM »

Trimm!!!
Working on your power problem for your laptop right now!!

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2007/11/pedalpowered_laptop_being_developed.html

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: May 06, 2009, 12:01:41 PM »

O/T
There will be no National Day of Prayer at the White House this year, the first time since 1952. Clergy from all faiths used to come together to pray for our country. The morals and scuples are being erroded everyday in every walk of life. It is no wonder that the Caseys of the world feel that they are the be-all end-all, and that Bozo can smirk in the camera and bald-face lie and feel he gets away with it. I do not like the way our country is headed. We, the silent majority, need to do everything in our power to stop the tide. My editorial for the day.

CAYLEE, BABY GIRL, WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU. an angelic monkey

This is a sin inandofitself, a National Day of Prayer can be for everyone of their respect faith or spiritual belief.  I agree, we are witnessing the decline of our country & its moral structure....snit the next thing is communism & our rights & owned properties infringed   LET FREEDOM RING & GOD BLESS AMERICA!!    an angelic monkey  This is outrageous & Im not going to be shy about my opinion on the matter.

I'm with you Capp.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1886 on: May 06, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »

Love the pic of Bozo on the WFTV site:

SO BAEZY!!

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

one word: DWEEB

oh, morning monkey friends!!!!

I am so tired of hearing about Casey and her rights. Trust me, she is just fine sitting in her cell eating poptarts and napping the day away all on the taxpayer dime.

puuuh leeez she should try this chit in one of many other countries and see how many rights she has. 

KC probably said, "Go buy some cool shades with the blood money of my daughter".  Sorry, we all know how much she liked her sunglasses.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 06, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »

Trimm!!!
Working on your power problem for your laptop right now!!

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2007/11/pedalpowered_laptop_being_developed.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: May 06, 2009, 12:10:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--5.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG asks if impartial jury can be found in Florida
posted by halboedeker on May 6, 2009 10:38:02 AM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Many people who have heard of Casey Anthony have formed an opinion of her guilt, WKMG-Channel 6 Tony Pipitone found on a trip around the state.

In the report's second part at 11 p.m. Tuesday, Pipitone asked: Can an impartial jury could be found elsewhere in Florida?

"I don't think so. She's too famous," a woman in Palm Beach County said.

Pipitone said his informal survey revealed that Miami-Dade County could be a good bet for the defense.  Pipitone found several people who said an impartial jury could be found there. Anthony attorney Jose Baez has said he hopes the murder trial will be moved to South Florida.

Baez should hope the trial doesn't go to Lee County. Pipitone interviewed three Nancy Grace viewers there who were very familiar with the case. Casey is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Pipitone also found confusion. A woman in Hillsborough County said she could be open-minded about the case -- but added that Casey was guilty. A woman in Duval County echoed that sentiment.

It was a simply presented report, timely and filled with interesting content. It was another winner for Pipitone and WKMG.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: May 06, 2009, 12:14:40 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19379532/detail.html#-
Floridians Sound Off On Anthony Case
23-Year-Old Charged In Death Of Daughter Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, May 5, 2009
UPDATED: 9:09 am EDT May 6, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An informal survey conducted by Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone shows that most Floridians know who Casey Anthony is, and Miami-Dade County may be the best place in the state to find an impartial jury.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1890 on: May 06, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »

O/T
There will be no National Day of Prayer at the White House this year, the first time since 1952. Clergy from all faiths used to come together to pray for our country. The morals and scuples are being erroded everyday in every walk of life. It is no wonder that the Caseys of the world feel that they are the be-all end-all, and that Bozo can smirk in the camera and bald-face lie and feel he gets away with it. I do not like the way our country is headed. We, the silent majority, need to do everything in our power to stop the tide. My editorial for the day.

This is a sin inandofitself, a National Day of Prayer can be for everyone of their respect faith or spiritual belief.  I agree, we are witnessing the decline of our country & its moral structure....snit the next thing is communism & our rights & owned properties infringed   LET FREEDOM RING & GOD BLESS AMERICA!!    an angelic monkey  This is outrageous & Im not going to be shy about my opinion on the matter.

I'm with you Capp.
Me too Trimm.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1891 on: May 06, 2009, 12:20:30 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An informal survey conducted by Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone shows that most Floridians know who Casey Anthony is, and Miami-Dade County may be the best place in the state to find an impartial jury.
Well gee, if they can't find an impartial jury, just let her go  Always hear, so the defendent can have a fair trial, never so the victim can get justice. No matter where the trial will be held there will be a circus. Also here is a link about the prayer day  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/06/prayer-day-no-show/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: May 06, 2009, 12:21:54 PM »

O/T

I'm with you Capp.
Me too Trimm.

UNITED WE STAND and Justice for Caylee...theme continued being justice for all

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: May 06, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »

Love the pic of Bozo on the WFTV site:

SO BAEZY!!

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

one word: DWEEB

oh, morning monkey friends!!!!

I am so tired of hearing about Casey and her rights. Trust me, she is just fine sitting in her cell eating poptarts and napping the day away all on the taxpayer dime.

puuuh leeez she should try this chit in one of many other countries and see how many rights she has. 

I swear I think of Cartman from South Park when I see this POS.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: May 06, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »

3babiesmommy    Cartman/Baez  works for me  Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: May 06, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »

smipped

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 06, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »

Well gee, if they can't find an impartial jury, just let her go  Always hear, so the defendent can have a fair trial, never so the victim can get justice. No matter where the trial will be held there will be a circus. Also here is a link about the prayer day  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/06/prayer-day-no-show/

ITA that once a body is recovered, all too often the victim is cast aside & it becomes about the defendant accused of the crime & their rights...Im livid beyond words repetitively that bleeding hearts & koolaid drinkers focus on that versus the crime that was committed & what the victim went thru.  In murder cases, it should be obvious to everyone that a person or several took away the victim's rights & freedom to live their full lives by killing them.   There isnt an emoticon out there that can express my anguish over this.

I think they should take the cheaper route and bring in potential jurors from neighboring counties and attempt to seat the jury in Orlando, argument being this country's economic crisis, then upon trial sequester them.   Casey then has a chance to get jurors outside of the immediate Orlando area & yet doesn't inconvenience over 300 people in this case being displaced from family, extra time off from their jobs & daily routines, last but not least while avoiding the most expensive option to try this case.   

It is my firm belief that Bozo filed this Motion for Change of Venue way prematurely along with his sideshow involving conduct being questioned while his client is incarcerated (more on that a page or two back) to attempt to create public outrage & a tweak in general public opinion...its just more tactics to taint the jury pool.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: May 06, 2009, 12:34:59 PM »

smipped

OMG, even their mouths are the same, what a tool
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1898 on: May 06, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »

O/T

I'm with you Capp.
Me too Trimm.

This is very upsetting!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: May 06, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »

O/T

I'm with you Capp.
Me too Trimm.

This is very upsetting!

Well, the President did issue a paper prolamation to the news media.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.