May 15, 2024, 11:34:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 314951 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: November 06, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »

8/04/08 Interview of GA by OCSO Detectives Hussey & Edwards

In this interview following his ranting of his security accomplishments & his new job possessing LAPD retired LE & other professionals he had heard of but not yet met & how he was so courted by them to become one of theirs due to his wonderful knowledge & extensive background in addition to his ability to bring in accounts to which the Detectives were oh so polite yet reminding him indirectly that they were interested in other topics.  GA mentioned that the items that LA retrieved from  AL's apartment contained heavy odor of cigarette smoke & that it was "nasty per CA when received after 2AM 7/16/08 from LA".  Weren't the "supposed" stuffed animals that were thrown away in the garbage bags on the curb in front of the Hopespring Drive residence explained by LA as being received from supporters for Caylee.  Wasn't it Ricardo that explained that Caylee had 4 prized possessions that consisted of the baby doll "Mama", Teddy bear & two others that he didn't give a description of?  Now we know that "Mama" was handed over, don't know if she had been placed in the backyard but IIRC it was mentioned that 2 of Caylee's toys had been removed from the "decomposition contained car" & had been placed in the backyard.  Have to wonder if OCSO ever got their hands on that garbage bag of heavily cigarette smoke odor toys so callously discarded by the infamous LA & company from what I call the "house of sociopath's".  Questions accompanied by mho. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1641 on: November 06, 2008, 09:36:20 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else get the sense that George is hinting that Cindy may have a little more blame than originally thought?
Why did she let her daughter use the SUV and then lie about it?  If Casey took it from her how did she get the keys? 
We all look away from Cindy due to the first 911 call, but still I think there is something there we may be missing....She might not have known what she was helping to cover up at the time.  Thinking outloud here.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: November 06, 2008, 09:38:43 PM »

Casey wants to work to help find missing children Rolling Eyes
Man, she sure is laying it on thick, eh? I want to see her on the table and I want to administer the drugs...I'd pay big money to do it.
I am laffing so hard and I don't know why !
Must be the tiredness, but this is just cracking me up tonight.
Gotta watch NG. My dishes and laundry, etc can wait ! TY for the heads up.
Missing Children ! ! WTF ?

Yes, the "house of sociopath's" sees missing children as an industry, where they hear their calling to riches & a work free lifestyle that they all so deserve, at the torture of innocent victims, while they pretend empathy.  Perverted warped soul less creatures that have become the source of my disgust.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: November 06, 2008, 09:39:16 PM »

O/T - BUT KLAAS, WHO MAY BE ABLE TO HEP ME STREAM OR LISTEN TO PODCASTS OF DANA'S SHOW ON MY BLACKBERRY?  I GET THERE AND TRY TO DOWNLOAD PODCASTS, BUT SAYS FILES TOO LARGE.  DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH RED, DUGGA OR DANA ON THAT?

I would email Dugga, he should be able to help you with that.  I've never tried listening on a blackberry.

dugga@scaredmonkeys.com
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: November 06, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »

Before I left work, there was a flyer that said something about TES training at a place called Tabu or something like that. Is that true? I have tried to go back, but I can't find anything. We looked it up and what we found was some techno bar. I am so confused. TIA 

Joesamas mama - Yes, the place is a bar but I don't believe it's a TES TRAINING place in the respect you are thinking.  I think it's more of a meeting place for the team leaders to go over the logistic details and last minute instructions.
Thanks Klaas. I wasn't sure. I just thought it looked "fishy". I know there were some people trying to discredit TM awhile back and the place I saw online looked like that Fusian place.

Tabu is a popular night club in Orlando.. it's downtown Orlando... seems strange for them to meet up there... 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 06, 2008, 09:41:01 PM »

SECOND RELEASE OF TIPS - NOVEMBER 7TH

Casey Anthony told DCF workers that investigators will not make her confess
Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
3:35 PM EST, November 6, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney wants access to tips, information
3:30 p.m. Casey Anthony's attorney filed three motions in Orange County court this week to compel investigators to turn over tips about the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie as well as crime scene photos and investigative reports. He also wants information from Oak Ridge National Laboratory, which conducted forensic testing on hair and air samples taken from Anthony's car.

There are an estimated 4,500 tips regarding tips in the disappearance of Caylee Marie that have not been delivered to the defense.

Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony in the first-degree murder charge against her, asked a judge to expedite the delivery.

Prosecutors turned over roughly 450 tips to the law firm on Oct. 27, which were mostly made up of calls from psychics. The next batch was to have been delivered on Nov. 4, but investigators pushed the delivery date back to Nov. 7, according to the motion.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: November 06, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »

You know that video we were all watching, and debating on whether it was old or new? The one with Cindy running, and George claiming Caylee was still alive? It's from July 25th. I sent a message to whoever runs the website, to let them know that it was old footage, and got a response just now:

You are correct and I apologize for the error. We have since corrected
it. It was from 7/25.

Craig Mazer
WFTV.com Executive Producer

Thanks anothermonkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: November 06, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

Interesting, watching a tape of Jose Baez on NG and he wont look directly at the reporter, instead looking down and to the left. A KNOWN sign of lying!!!! 

LOL!!
We use that trick on our kids!! if they look down to the left, we're like, um...NO. Youre lying.LOLOLOL!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: November 06, 2008, 09:49:41 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else get the sense that George is hinting that Cindy may have a little more blame than originally thought?
Why did she let her daughter use the SUV and then lie about it?  If Casey took it from her how did she get the keys? 
We all look away from Cindy due to the first 911 call, but still I think there is something there we may be missing....She might not have known what she was helping to cover up at the time.  Thinking outloud here.

Well, you know my opinion, with my newest arrived at revelation that I believe that CA & GA are playing bad cop=CA & good cop= GA with the OCSO investigator's, don't remember which interview but one of the two presented today that GA even admits to "playing" different roles to the detectives, that were interviewing him, some of his disclosures seem to be unconscious utterances outside what appears to be a specific agenda that he has to communicate to them.  Also want to add that 8/04/08 Detective Hussey has a wonderfully subtle dry wit underlying his interview technique, that I just loved.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: November 06, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »

I hear Leonard mention Tom Thumb 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: November 06, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »

More volunteers -- I am overwhelmed with how many people care for Caylee, such a beautiful little girl:

PBCC Crime Scene Students to Assist in Caylee Anthony Case
Comments 0 | Recommend 1
November 6, 2008 - 10:45AM

They have been asked to assist in the examination of any items of "evidentiary interest" that might be found in the search for the toddler's remains.

A team of PBCC crime scene technology students and faculty are headed to Orlando tomorrow. They have been asked to assist in the examination of any items of "evidentiary interest" that might be found in the massive search for Caylee Anthony's remains. The search is scheduled with volunteers from all over the country coming in.

The search teams will call in a CSI team if they find anything. That team will evaluate, and if required, protect the integrity of the scene. Faculty will further examine any suspected evidence. If it is deemed integral to this or any other case, they will contact liaisons in the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4710578___article.html/assist_caylee.html

I believe that liaisons from the Orange County Sheriff's Office should be searching side by side with these wonderful TES volunteers.  After all the search is an intregal part of the Caylee Marie investigation.  The finding of Caylee Marie's remains determines where the Scales of Justic will balance.  The finding of Caylee Marie's remains will determine whether the death penalty for her murder is an option.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: November 06, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »

I hear Leonard mention Tom Thumb 

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:32 PM »

just wanna say one thing about the dress, in defense of Nancy.
My little girl is 5, and she is SMALL, but, when she was 3 (which caylee was), she DID have some size 6 dresses because I liked them long on her. I would buy her size 6 from oshkosh because they were still small enough to fit, but longer than 3t-4t dresses. I bought them b/c I didnt want her showing her chonies...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »

Before I left work, there was a flyer that said something about TES training at a place called Tabu or something like that. Is that true? I have tried to go back, but I can't find anything. We looked it up and what we found was some techno bar. I am so confused. TIA 

Joesamas mama - Yes, the place is a bar but I don't believe it's a TES TRAINING place in the respect you are thinking.  I think it's more of a meeting place for the team leaders to go over the logistic details and last minute instructions.
Thanks Klaas. I wasn't sure. I just thought it looked "fishy". I know there were some people trying to discredit TM awhile back and the place I saw online looked like that Fusian place.

Tabu is a popular night club in Orlando.. it's downtown Orlando... seems strange for them to meet up there... 

Seems strange to me too, you'd think they would have used a local VFW or local Community Social Club of some LE or Firefighter's affiliation. Hope that sabotage isn't involved here.  I don't trust the A's not to outwardly attempt to harm TES.  CA & LA seem very vindictive to me, GA seems more passive aggressive in his approach so let's hope for the best.  First the FL organization individual wasn't communicating in a timely manner & now this.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: November 06, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »

My little girl is 5, and she is SMALL, but, when she was 3 (which caylee Almost was), she DID have some size 6 dresses because I liked them long on her. I would buy her size 6 from oshkosh because they were still small enough to fit, but longer than 3t-4t dresses. I bought them b/c I didnt want her showing her chonies...

*fixed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: November 06, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »

My little girl is 5, and she is SMALL, but, when she was 3 (which caylee Almost was), she DID have some size 6 dresses because I liked them long on her. I would buy her size 6 from oshkosh because they were still small enough to fit, but longer than 3t-4t dresses. I bought them b/c I didnt want her showing her chonies...

*fixed

nicnic - as much as I believe that dress wasn't Caylee's, I agree it's very possible that she would be wearing a size 6.  Often you purchase larger so they can wear longer.  Especially if it's something like a Disney outfit/costume that you probably wouldn't wear often.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: November 06, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »

Dolce you could be right or maybe he just is saying Cindy is saying all this stuff and she has always excused our daughter for everything and I really can't control her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: November 06, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY RELEASES STATEMENT

Cindy Anthony is reacting to defense attorneys' claims that her granddaughter may have died from an accidental overdose.

In a statement released Thursday, she wrote:

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best. I know that Casey's attorneys know that she is innocent, but they cannot ignore how the media has already spun the facts and convicted her.

"Casey has been severely attacked by the media since she was first arrested, and anyone would be a fool to ignore that. All of the negative spin has done her an injustice. Just look at what it has done for poor Caylee. The media already has given up on looking for this child, when there is simply no credible or concrete evidence to prove that she is dead.

"The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience. I would ask anyone to ask themselves just how quick would they stop looking for someone that they loved?"

Casey Anthony's attorneys have claimed little Caylee was simply missing. But in a 30-page document to prosecutors, the defense argued if Caylee is dead then it was almost certainly an accident. The change may be a possible attempt to spare their client from the death penalty.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html#-

Lots of stuff happening today, eh?

Thanks Brandi

Cindy will never again embrace her precious grandaughter ... she has lost so much yet ... it is so difficult to feel for her.

Janet

_____

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: November 06, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »

LP  is about to laugh out loud at Nacncy   and Mark N.   

I think the producers cut away from LP before his diet coke came out his nose!!! LOL 
You said Diet Coke!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: November 06, 2008, 10:06:15 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7809413&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Padilla arrives to assist in search for Caylee 

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 7:35 PM EST 
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 7:35 PM EST 

Leonard Padilla 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the California Bounty hunter who has been in and out of the case surrounding missing toddler Caylee Anthony arrived back in Orlando Thursday night.

Padilla said he will be part of the search teams that will comb areas across Central Florida looking for any trace of the toddler that has been missing since June. At one time Padilla felt the toddler was alive, but when he arrived in Orlando Thursday he said that he now feels that Caylee is dead.

Padilla also said that he would find Caylee by Monday.

“I told Casey Anthony before she threw me out of her house that I would find Caylee with or without her help,” Padilla said, “And I am going to do that.”

Padilla will join others from Equusearch who will hit areas beginning Saturday. Like other volunteers, Padilla said he would undergo the same training the organization requires all volunteers to attend before they search.

Padilla has been in and out of the case since the first time Casey Anthony was released from jail in August after Padilla orchestrated the bond. He then stayed with the family during Casey Anthony’s home confinement. He vowed then before her release that he would find the missing toddler within a week. He left without making the discovery after Casey was arrested on check fraud charges and her first bond was rescinded. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.