May 13, 2024, 07:18:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 292813 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: April 30, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »

No doc dump yet? 

Hi D+2...not until tomorrow
...but...but..(and thats a BIG butt, like Casey's PTA) but..I wont be here tomorrow!!!   
Where will you be my beautiful little pregnant friend????  See my Avi?  That is how I feel when there is nothing here to work on.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1661 on: April 30, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »

Where will you be my beautiful little pregnant friend????  See my Avi?  That is how I feel when there is nothing here to work on.
Adorable avi my beautifull BFF.  I have left a note in musings and sent you a nanner as to where I will be.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 30, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »

Who knocked me out of the cage? 

I cannot tell a lie...it was Newfie.

Just as I suspected. 

I thought it was me and my obsession with Spindy's decolletage!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »

Interesting read concerning Peter B

http://www.bloggernews.net/120671

Caylee Anthony – The Money Trail (part 4)
Posted on April 28th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Society and CultureRead 2,979 times.

It is up to you to draw your own conclusions. As soon as I have more, I will publish.

I am going to take you back to events that happened last year. Suddenly the reward was bumped by $100,000 for Caylee’s safe return by a quote ‘Florida businessman’, some organizations even named him. The name mentioned was one Peter Benevides.

Peter Benevides is an interesting character. Worth a reported $380 million dollars, he is a big dog.

There are some interesting things about this guy. His business interests include an exotic car rental firm, and several aircraft leasing and selling ones.

Let me tell you a story. Lets say someone was selling raffle tickets at $25 each. The prize was an exotic sports car, actually lets say there was a plan to offer three different drawings. The problem is… no one has been verified as winning. That company was Skyview Exotic Cars. The owner of this company is Peter (Pedro) Benevides.

Oh, and the best part about this is that a portion of the proceeds were supposedly going to charity. In fact the tickets actually mention the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The car (if it exists) was going to be coming from Peter Benevides’ stable. He has quite the stable of exotic cars. Check out the ones he has for rent.

Mentioning the name Peter Benevides seems to be a real conversation killer. Several folks that I know quite well headed for the hills at the mention of the name. Benevides is so hot, people melt. Rumors are wonderful things, I’ll share what I have been told, his folks pack heat, and you basically do not want to mess with Mr Benevides.

Planes and Cars are his main schtick, and a wander around www.sunbiz.org shows that. Peter owns several lucrative operations. At the forefront is the car rental, but the big one is the business jets.

When you play around in the jet interests some really interesting things start to emerge. Peter Benevides is open about being from Venezuela. And there is anecdotal evidence that Pedro is the Spanish spelling of Peter. Indeed there are a couple of corporations registered at the same location as Pedro Benevides.

Is this the same guy that is mentioned here?

So here are some questions, and think long and hard before you answer:

What is in it for Peter?

What has Mark NeJame got to do in this?

Yes i know that I have left NeJame out until this point, but my little friends tell me he has more to say.

No. none of these people were involved in killing Caylee Anthony. They were not the folks responsible for ‘dead body odor’. But what does amaze me is how strange this case has become. A look at South Orange Avenue should excite everyone. Who lives there? Who hangs out there?

There is little doubt in my mind that Peter Benevides is the money guy.

Never Lose Hope Foundation and Kidfinders are saying that the ‘Bat Boat’ was funded by an anonymous source. It would not surprise me to find that Peter Benevides was the person.

Of course the question I have is why would he want to? People do not get rich being nice?

I will add a new element, why would Mark NeJame be involved? NeJame is a class act, he has a great resume. Why would he want to play in this sand box? That is another story.

I will say this, Pedro Benevides has a resume that scares me. More than one person has suggested that in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle I should find a new hobby.

By no means am I done with this story. But for the doubters, I have now named the name!

I can not verify this, but, no one is willing to deny it. Read this, is this the same guy?

Simon Barrett

(Bump)

Hi all, still officially on a little self-imposed break from posting, but just wanted to bump this to point out:

Monkeys were discussing these possible connections April 18-19 in Caylee thread #124.  Note that the date of the blog post quoted above is April 28. 

Fanny mentioned Peter Benevides as hinky, and that got it started:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774048#msg774048

Goes on for several pages.  Check this out, page 43:

"I found a Pedro J. Benavides-Natera who was caught buying planes to be used for drug-trafficking between the U.S. and Mexico/Venezuela...  And money laundering; a big case that I believe is still being worked.  He was in the news May/June 2006 until March-ish 2008.  But I don't know if he could possibly be the same guy.  In his 40's or 50's."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.msg774179#msg774179

Hugs to my Monkey friends,
Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »

Hi Desi, Good to see you. I was thinking about you when I read this the other night. Coincidence????

See Monks, I'm not just all fluff and silliness!!!

Seriously though, I'm not the first one that has gone down that same road. I just read a lot. Other smart monkeys and posters are way ahead of me. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: April 30, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »

Hi Desi, Good to see you. I was thinking about you when I read this the other night. Coincidence????

Seriously though, I'm not the first one that has gone down that same road. I just read a lot. Other smart monkeys and posters are way ahead of me. 

I know you read a lot.You're a smart monkey.
I left you a gift in musings.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: April 30, 2009, 04:06:43 PM »

Good to see you Desi, nothing for nothing discussion started about PB well before that thread, I know I have looked into him, KFN, NLHF etc etc months ago.   Its seems very obvious to me that Simon took material from here but has not offered nothing bombshell worthy but instead just a bunch of drama verbage & induendo as to what he may or may not know (doesnt seem credible)  to go along with is already known.  I have no problems with people taking off on material they have read previously or equally want to look into aspects of this case becasue we all are analyzing everything pertinent to this case BUT for him to disclose it as if its his "investigation" or that he has exclusive info on the matter is disingenious to say the least, he didn't disclose anything new...Blink, did ya recall I mentioned that his "story" was probably not anything but other than I said it would probably be about PB?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: April 30, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »

I know you read a lot.You're a smart monkey.
I left you a gift in musings.

Thanks, I got it!! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: April 30, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »

O dear I just saw a few typos in my last post, I'm exhausted with things involving my home renovations...think I'll take a nap for a few   MUAH MONKEYS!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: April 30, 2009, 04:22:13 PM »

Could Accident Explain Casey's 'Ugly Coping'?
Attorney Looks At Possible Anthony Defense

POSTED: 10:19 pm EDT April 28, 2009
UPDATED: 3:52 pm EDT April 30, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony better be prepared for her to take the stand and claim her daughter's death was an accident.

That's the reaction of an Orlando defense attorney to a WESH 2 special report on a possible explanation for Anthony's odd behavior after her daughter Caylee disappeared. (Details on that report are below).

To best use this so-called "ugly coping" defense, that attorney says Anthony will have to tell the jury the traumatic event that sparked her odd behavior and lies was Caylee's accidental death.

Caylee Anthony's exact cause of death has not been determined. And defense attorney Richard Hornsby said that fact leaves the door open for Casey Anthony to claim she knew about Caylee's death but did not kill her.

" First, you put her on the stand and say it was an accident," Hornsby said. "After traumatic events, people act strangely and not everybody acts the same. I don't think Jose Baez will have trouble getting someone to testify to that general principle.

To make this strategy work, Hornsby says Baez will have to show Anthony was reacting to a traumatic event. A tragic accident would be that event. And Anthony could use the ugly coping concept to admit she partied, and told a string of lies. And at the same time explain he way OUT of a capitol murder charge.

Hornsby said he does not think Casey can successfully use ugly coping as a reason for her actions if she continues to claim a babysitter no one has ever seen kidnapped Caylee.

Does 'Ugly Coping' Explain Casey's Partying?

When Casey Anthony goes on trial for her life, many legal experts say the toughest part of defending her will be explaining her behavior after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

They are images of Anthony partying days after Caylee went missing. In surveillance, she is seen buying beer and bras with money investigators say she stole.

Casey Party
Casey Anthony, left, in photo at party. The date it was taken is unknown.
How does Anthony explain her lack of concern, grief or remorse?

"She has a very compelling reason for her actions," her attorney Jose Baez said in an exclusive interview with WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

Baez declined to be more specific.

"As much as I'd like to say it, that's as much as I can say right now," Baez said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods not far from her family home.

Baez, however, did refer to a case that could provide insight into his defense.

In 2002, Cynthia Sommer lost her husband, Todd, a healthy Marine stationed in San Diego.

Sommer's attorney Allen Bloom said Todd Sommer was “originally evaluated to have died by natural causes, a sudden cardiac arrest from an arrhythmia of the heart.”

Two months after her husband died, friends told investigators Sommer bought breast implants with the insurance money, started partying and sleeping around.

Cynthia Sommer was charged with murder. Her attorney argued that Sommer's apparent lack of remorse was a condition known as "ugly coping." The phrase was coined by a Columbia University behaviorist to describe people who appear to grieve abnormally.

According to Cynthia Sommer's attorney, prosecutors were willing to overlook problems with their evidence, because they mistook her so-called

ugly coping as evidence she had no remorse and was guilty of murder.

Sommer's attorney finally proved her husband's death was not motivated by her greed. After two years Cynthia Sommer walked out of prison.

To best use the so-called "ugly coping" defense, criminal defense lawyer Richard Hornsby said Anthony will have to tell the jury that the traumatic event that sparked her odd behavior and lies was Caylee's accidental death.(Video: Hornsby Talks 'Ugly Coping')

"First, you put her on the stand and say it was an accident," Hornsby said. "Besides the chloroform, the state is unable to contradict her explanation of the accidental death."

Caylee's exact cause of death has not been determined, and Hornsby said that fact leaves the door open for Anthony to claim she knew about Caylee's death but did not kill her.

"After traumatic events, people act strangely and not everybody acts the same," Hornsby said. "I don't think Jose Baez will have trouble getting someone to testify to that general principle."

To make the strategy work, Hornsby said, Baez will have to show that Anthony was reacting to a traumatic event. A tragic accident would be that event, and Anthony could use the ugly coping concept to admit she partied and told a string of lies and at the same time explain her way out of a capital murder charge.

Hornsby said he does not think Anthony can successfully use ugly coping as a reason for her actions if she continues to claim Zenaida Gonzalez, a baby sitter no one has ever seen, kidnapped Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19317898/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: April 30, 2009, 04:24:18 PM »

O dear I just saw a few typos in my last post, I'm exhausted with things involving my home renovations...think I'll take a nap for a few   MUAH MONKEYS!

Wow Capp!! Your posts are just fine. Mine are barely legible, er.. legable,  er..ligible.  Heck! Readable!  Take care and don't overdo with the renovations.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: April 30, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »

snipped

To best use this so-called "ugly coping" defense, that attorney says Anthony will have to tell the jury the traumatic event that sparked her odd behavior and lies was Caylee's accidental death.

AARGH!! I just hate this whole stupid "ugly coping" thing! It just sounds so BAEZY!! Something he would think up!! Of course, Crazy was SO TRAUMATIZED!!! Puleeze!!!!! How about CAYLEE?? How traumatized do you think she was????

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1672 on: April 30, 2009, 04:48:07 PM »

Never seen this one

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: April 30, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »

Evidence To Be Released In Casey Anthony Case

Posted: 3:14 pm EDT April 30, 2009Updated: 3:41 pm EDT April 30, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that the State Attorney's Office is expected to release hundreds of pages of documents Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The investigative documents will include law enforcement interviews with witnesses and lab reports. The State Attorney's Office has already turned over the information to the Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Thousands of pages of documents, hundreds of photos and other images and several sets of videos already have been made public by the State Attorney's Office.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The remains of the toddler were found December 11 less than one-mile from the Anthony family home after a nearly six-month search for her.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her daughter with a babysitter in June and they disappeared. Casey Anthony was already under indictment and in jail when her daughter's body was recovered.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html#-

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: April 30, 2009, 04:50:21 PM »

snipped

AARGH!! I just hate this whole stupid "ugly coping" thing! It just sounds so BAEZY!! Something he would think up!! Of course, Crazy was SO TRAUMATIZED!!! Puleeze!!!!! How about CAYLEE?? How traumatized do you think she was????

So Baezy !!     It's just another round of the circus games, round and round, where she'll stop nobody knows!

none of the "ugly coping" even fits because her behavior has been a pattern for at least a year. Apparently she's been a liar for a long time, she's been a theif longer than the "incident", which by the way , as you pointed out would need to be disclosed.  Where does all this leave Bozo and his claims the nanny did it, someone else killed Caylee.  He's been tooting the horn "since day one" that kc didn't do anything wrong except tell a few fibs about where she worked.
He's a moron and if he's taking ANY advice from his lil jail house intern whose spending her poptart free moments reading law books, he's a moron on steriods
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1675 on: April 30, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »

Never seen this one

don't these idiots have anything better to do with their time????!!!!! LO-freakin'L

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: April 30, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »

Never seen this one

Looks like a Pepto Bismo commercial!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: April 30, 2009, 04:56:18 PM »

Is that Matthew Crisp?

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: April 30, 2009, 04:57:40 PM »

CC - it could be called - innie outie innie outie.

niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: April 30, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »

Never seen this one

Who is Matt ?  Who is Erin ???  Who is Chris ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.