May 03, 2024, 09:25:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 364615 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: November 10, 2008, 03:13:42 PM »

This office is drama central today. My Nurse Practitioner just picked up a hammer and is nailing a nail in the wall. I hope he's going to hang somebody from it.

Have I missed anything? There's something in the air today. Random people giving news updates, A's stopping searches, lawyers called, Cindy arresting LP, and we're bugged eyed chomping popcorn hanging on every word.

Yep, It's a Monday! 

LMAO!!  You have such a way with words.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: November 10, 2008, 03:14:05 PM »

Here we go again...

(can't tell who is in the truck.. door opened then closed, nobody is talking)

------------
Can anybody honestly tell me that Cindy and George have ZERO idea where this baby is??  Cindy is doing her damndest to make sure Caylee is never recovered and I want to know why. This makes me so sick!!  What person in their right mind doesn't want a missing child found? Dead or alive?!?!

The A's know where precious Kaylee is, so in their self serving eyes, that is all that matters - they know, no one else needs to.  She isnt missing, they know exactly where she is.  They are selfish, they dont care that an entire nation, actually world, fell in love with that little girl and want to see her found.  Now if they didnt know where she was hidden, that would be an entirely different story.

Thats my take on the situation.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: November 10, 2008, 03:14:13 PM »

Up until now, I was giving GA the benefit of the doubt.  But, after this afternoon, I have no reason to believe that he's as evil as CA & KC.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: November 10, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »

Well if Tim is confidant that Caylee isn't there,I don't see why Padilla is second guessing him..There seems to be grand standing on many levels I think.After-all,it is Tim with all the equipment and experience.I do wonder what they found out about that garbage pile and hole earlier?Anyone know?

When I listened to the video it was obvious to me that Tim was not endorsing the search today.....

When LP said something about why he joined with TES in the search efforts....he said something about doing it for spite...not his EXACT words....but close enough....I don't think this went down well with TIM... ..JMO.  Tim , as we have all seen, will do everything possible to help a family....for the reason that HE CARES and he never wants a family to go through what he went through....to hear Leonard say he is in it for SPITE couldn't have set well with TIM...IMO

I agree, Sunny. If it weren't for the Anthonys showing up and making a spectacle, I would have stopped watching after hearing what Tim said. Now, I just don't know.
i am to the point where i dont really care what LPs true motives are for doing all of this. I just care that he is. I want caylee found for several reasons, the most obvious is because she deserves it. I also want her found to seal caseys fate and to prove something to the a's. If a body is never found, we will forever have to hear their BS about how shes still out there and that their sick daughter is spending her life in prison because shes such a great mom and shes protecting her. I despise this entire family more and more every day and while i dont wish losing a child/grandchild on anyone and i can see how hard it would be to accept the truth, they are just above and beyond denial/grief and are nothing but cover up.
On another note, I really wish there were more of a elaborate search going on in this lake. In that murky water, it may take forever, if ever, for 2 divers to find anything. LE needs to step in and provide more resources. I would certainly be willling to donate to that cause just as i did to TES.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #204 on: November 10, 2008, 03:14:37 PM »

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!!  I HATE THEM ALL!!

ah pish, Dolce, you tricked me...
I thought Carpe was back!

I wish!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #205 on: November 10, 2008, 03:15:33 PM »

Goodnmad, according to police reports, cops were called to the Anthony home several times for "verbal disturbances."  At least one neighbor recalls hearing loud cursing coming from the house.  George and Cindy almost divorced after Caylee was born.  George told police there was a lot of jealousy between Casey and Cindy regarding Caylee and that they had many arguments about their roles in the child's life.  Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopath, thief and liar.  Casey told people that Cindy tried to control her life.  They all denied an obvious pregnancy at one point.  They had serious financial problems yet apparengtly spent like drunken sailors on toys, clothes, a pool, etc.  They were not honest with each other about important matters, like whether or not Casey had a job and where Caylee stayed during the day.  Casey was promiscious and unfocused and did not even finish high school. George supposedly had a gambling problem and he may have run around on Cindy.   ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE CAYLEE DISAPPEARED.  This was not a perfectly happy little family by any stretch of the imagination.  In fact, I sometimes wonder just how damaged Caylee would have been by the tensions and arguments in that house had she remained there all her life.  I suspect she may have ended up like Casey.  With both women pulling in different directions, how could Caylee have not been affected.  I know that every family has problems, but it really galls me when the Anthonys try to portray themselves as loving and close. 

Which if a "live" Caylee were ever found, the Anthony's would not get her back.  She would go straight into foster care.

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2008, 03:15:51 PM »

Goodnmad, according to police reports, cops were called to the Anthony home several times for "verbal disturbances."  At least one neighbor recalls hearing loud cursing coming from the house.  George and Cindy almost divorced after Caylee was born.  George told police there was a lot of jealousy between Casey and Cindy regarding Caylee and that they had many arguments about their roles in the child's life.  Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a sociopath, thief and liar.  Casey told people that Cindy tried to control her life.  They all denied an obvious pregnancy at one point.  They had serious financial problems yet apparengtly spent like drunken sailors on toys, clothes, a pool, etc.  They were not honest with each other about important matters, like whether or not Casey had a job and where Caylee stayed during the day.  Casey was promiscious and unfocused and did not even finish high school. George supposedly had a gambling problem and he may have run around on Cindy.   ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE CAYLEE DISAPPEARED.  This was not a perfectly happy little family by any stretch of the imagination.  In fact, I sometimes wonder just how damaged Caylee would have been by the tensions and arguments in that house had she remained there all her life.  I suspect she may have ended up like Casey.  With both women pulling in different directions, how could Caylee have not been affected.  I know that every family has problems, but it really galls me when the Anthonys try to portray themselves as loving and close. 

Good points. And all of that reinforces my thoughts that Cindy (and George) are acting out of guilt rather than denial or grief. They produced Casey. Cindy fought with Casey on the 15th. Cindy doesn't think she did enough to follow up after the 15th and make sure Caylee was ok. Ditto for George. Guilt.

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: November 10, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »

The Anthony's should have just laid low!  .... Gone to Gainsville, checked out the surveillance video of perhaps the "live Caylee" ... went to dinner and called it an emotional day .... instead they show up at a park, where a cowboy bounty hunter is looking for a "dead Caylee" ... and act like idiots ... WHY?  What's the problem with LP looking if Caylee is alive and Georges people are watching those people?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: November 10, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

Up until now, I was giving GA the benefit of the doubt.  But, after this afternoon, I have no reason to believe that he's any less evil then CA & KC.  
(ops on my previous post).

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
crazybabyborg
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

This office is drama central today. My Nurse Practitioner just picked up a hammer and is nailing a nail in the wall. I hope he's going to hang somebody from it.

Have I missed anything? There's something in the air today. Random people giving news updates, A's stopping searches, lawyers called, Cindy arresting LP, and we're bugged eyed chomping popcorn hanging on every word.

Yep, It's a Monday! 

Cindy Anthony works with you?   

ROFLMAO!

I'm going to change into JuJu's old avi. It fits me today.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2008, 03:17:03 PM »

Caylee would be safer with the supposed kidnappers. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »

PER MURT - It has just to his attention, that the reason the divers were so late today is that the Anthony attorneys tried to stop the dive.  This is the alligation going on at the scene.  That is the reason it took several hours to get the divers into the water. 

The divers are about to stop for the day.  Murt will find out from Leonard what is going on tomorrow.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #212 on: November 10, 2008, 03:17:53 PM »

If it's true they really stopped the dives, then they either know she's close or they recognize Casey's handiwork in the cross. That's My Opinion.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: November 10, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »

As messed up as some people think LP is for having his own search party out, separate from Tim, .. and as much as some people think he's messed up for holding a memorial tomorrow.. w/out what he's doing right now, Cindy would not have come out today, to show us AGAIN her true colors.  This makes her look MORE suspect to anybody who may at some point sit on a jury, if and when she's tried for obstruction of justice.  She's digging her own grave here, if you ask me.  She's an adult. She has a choice when it comes to her own behavior.  She needs to take responsibility for her own actions, NOT LP.

--------------
Murt- "breaking news" again.  Distinct possibility that the reason the dives were delayed today, was that the Anthony attorneys wanted to stop the dives.  Mainstream press needs to verify.  But that's currently what is being reported. 

They're about to stop for the day. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 10, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »

I am going out on a limb by myself here....NO PUSHING ME OFF

I AM GLAD THAT CINDY SHOWED HER TRUE COLORS TODAY.  IMO SHE JUST ADDED FUEL TO THE LEONARD PADILLA FIRE. 

LP is not afraid to call her bluff. He's not going to tippy toe around the "grieving" grandparents. He's the kind of guy people put down for being too out there but he's the kind of guy who will keep on fightin'. Hmmmm... CA's type. Maybe he needs a white hat now?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: November 10, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »

I am willing to bet that they are the most disliked family in the nation..And I'm talking about my nation!!!  I tried really hard for a long time to defend them, each and every one of them had the benefit of my rallying support at one time or another. I tried to pass along the wisdom of my deep understanding of loss, grief, shock,..NOW THEY CAN ALL JUST BITE ME!!

Carmen
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2008, 03:19:36 PM »

The Anthony's should have just laid low!  .... Gone to Gainsville, checked out the surveillance video of perhaps the "live Caylee" ... went to dinner and called it an emotional day .... instead they show up at a park, where a cowboy bounty hunter is looking for a "dead Caylee" ... and act like idiots ... WHY?  What's the problem with LP looking if Caylee is alive and Georges people are watching those people?

how is throwing a fit at the park helping to find a live Caylee? If she's alive, they should be out looking for her nonstop not fighting with Leonard Padilla and everyone else who looks at them cross-eyed.

I remember you, Caylee.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2008, 03:19:45 PM »

Here we go again...

(can't tell who is in the truck.. door opened then closed, nobody is talking)

------------
Can anybody honestly tell me that Cindy and George have ZERO idea where this baby is??  Cindy is doing her damndest to make sure Caylee is never recovered and I want to know why. This makes me so sick!!  What person in their right mind doesn't want a missing child found? Dead or alive?!?!

The A's know where precious Kaylee is, so in their self serving eyes, that is all that matters - they know, no one else needs to.  She isnt missing, they know exactly where she is.  They are selfish, they dont care that an entire nation, actually world, fell in love with that little girl and want to see her found.  Now if they didnt know where she was hidden, that would be an entirely different story.

Thats my take on the situation.
i totally agree with u. They know where she is, theyve made their peace with what their daughter did and the fact that caylee is gone and they dont want the truth to ever come out. It makes Casey look like the psycho that she is and makes them look like liars and accomplices. If they truly felt she was still alive, they would go to hell and back searching. They dont seem to be doing much in that respect if u ask me.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »

Yep, It's a Monday! 

Cindy Anthony works with you?   

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »

OK I don't post much but  OMG this is beyond crazy. What is wrong with these people and WHY do they NOT want their GC found? I still can't believe all that has happened today. Will they search tomorrow also?
 Prayers for Caylee.

Probably not TES, I think they are moving on to NC but I suspect Leonard and others will still be searching. 

Thanks Klaas. This all beyond CRAZY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.