May 02, 2024, 11:19:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 425857 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 05:30:22 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Was Jeremy's van official search and forensically tested?

Janet

IMO, if you hear anything at all from Samantha Brando's own lips, it will be the words the scumbag lawyers have told her to use.  She is an integral part of the obfuscation and flat out lies that the lawyers and their minions are currently spreading.

Maybe Samantha does have knowledge regarding missing baby Lisa but ... rather than opening lie to protect friends Debra and Jeremy she has chosen not to say anything.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »

The witnesses who observed a male carrying a baby on the morning that baby Lisa was reported missing each provided different descriptions.

Janet

+++++

12:15 AM Sighting

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We seen a gentleman walking up the street, carrying a baby.  He was wearing, like, a dark-colored pants and what we believe was a T-shirt.  He had the baby in his arms, and he had the baby`s head kind of like this.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM Sighting

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 2, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: ... And what did the man look like?

THOMPSON: Oh, about 5-7, 5-8, kind of salt-and-pepper hair. Yes. He`s pretty well built. He had a T-shirt on and white pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Back to the vague security video at the BP station. The person leaving the woods had on white.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 06:43:55 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980712010#.TrMWy_nchRk.twitter
Lisa Irwin Mystery: What Happened the Night of October 4th
November 03, 2011 04:31 PM EDT

CBS News has released a time line in the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin. This time line is supposed to show the public what investigators believed happened to Lisa and hopes that anyone who may have seen or heard something during the time gaps will come forward. This is a bold step for investigators, who originally wanted to focus on the family. Perhaps their focus is still on the family, despite this new time line.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Janet

I'm sure I read a snippet about vehicles being searched in the early days but.....nothing seems to have been very well done until the official search warrant was served on Oct. 19 IMO.  

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 07:10:50 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980712010#.TrMWy_nchRk.twitter

CBS News has released a time line in the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin. This time line is supposed to show the public what investigators believed happened to Lisa and hopes that anyone who may have seen or heard something during the time gaps will come forward. This is a bold step for investigators, who originally wanted to focus on the family. Perhaps their focus is still on the family, despite this new time line.

I just read this article and it said that NOBODY checked on Lisa between the hours of 6:40 PM and 3:45 AM.....Maybe there wasn't any reason to check on her because she wasn't there? Even if the baby was NOT sick, a mother would check on their baby every hour or so especially since she went to bed so early. I would think she would have checked on her even between drinks! I'm thinking she wasn't there to check on.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »

I just read this article and it said that NOBODY checked on Lisa between the hours of 6:40 PM and 3:45 AM.....Maybe there wasn't any reason to check on her because she wasn't there? Even if the baby was NOT sick, a mother would check on their baby every hour or so especially since she went to bed so early. I would think she would have checked on her even between drinks! I'm thinking she wasn't there to check on.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »

If your outside you can't hear IF something is wrong with the baby, since she was sick.......
Makes no sense to me....
Did deb over medicate Lisa or give her a bottle filled with booze to make her sleep so deb could have adult time.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »

stark3923 chris stark
Kristi Schiller is the benefactor #babylisa #lisaIrwin #wildBill #GMA and has a substantial history with #ABC . SHAMEFUL! #DebiBradley
8 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 07:42:28 PM »

Janet

IMO, if you hear anything at all from Samantha Brando's own lips, it will be the words the scumbag lawyers have told her to use.  She is an integral part of the obfuscation and flat out lies that the lawyers and their minions are currently spreading.

Maybe Samantha does have knowledge regarding missing baby Lisa but ... rather than opening lie to protect friends Debra and Jeremy she has chosen not to say anything.

Janet

Hi Janet, I was wondering if LE had proof of Samantha going to the store to get liquor.Maybe Debbie went with her?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2011, 07:47:19 PM »

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 6:08 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmHScPK

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2011, 07:48:15 PM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman  http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
@
@drfessel I saw them today for a few minutes at the house and they had a red minivan, rental I think
5 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »

Its a sad sad world we live in for the children these days when parents can loose their child and then hide behind an attorney and say to the cops............Figure it out or we will get away with it, we are not gonna help so go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!  We need a few new laws passed to protect our children before this turns into a every day affair!!!!IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2011, 08:08:57 PM »

Just wanted to post this also from last nights Nancy Grace (November 2, 2011) Mrs Hurt is another neighbor in the vicinity of the Irwin's home)

Mary Hurt, thank you for being with us.

MARY HURT, BABY LISA`S NEIGHBOR, POLICE CHECKED HER PROPERTY FOR SUSPICIOUS FOOTPRINTS: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Miss Hurt, exactly where is your home in relation to the Bradleys?

HURT: They are probably about five houses that separate us and the corner. I kind of go along the path towards the Brighton town homes where the dumpster fire was.

GRACE: So that`s five doors down. Now you got somehow pulled into this whole thing because another neighbor believes they saw a male the night baby Lisa goes missing carrying a baby, turning into your property. Is that correct?

HURT: Yes. They turned onto our property and it`s the lead to the gym that they went through our neighbor`s back yard, because our gate is locked to our fence and the neighbor`s is open.

GRACE: Now, on the night baby Lisa disappears, did you see anything?

HURT: I didn`t. The only thing out of the ordinary was that our neighbor`s sprinklers were still on in the late hours at around 9:30. And at 11:00 they were turned off. So some time during their -- there hasn`t been Jersey or someone come back and turned them off which was out of the ordinary.

GRACE: Now police -- yes. Police came to your location. They interviewed you. Did they take footprints?

HURT: They searched our house. They searched the backyard and they took footprint molds out of our neighbor`s backyard right by that gate where there`s kind of a semi grassy dirty dirt filled area where they could get footprints off of.

GRACE: Is that near the playground, the children`s area?

HURT: The children`s area as far as -- it`s not -- it`s not close to any kind of play equipment. My kids` play equipment is close to it.

GRACE: OK.

HURT: Yes.

GRACE: I see. I see what you`re talking about.

HURT: Separate this.

GRACE: So they took footprints there. Now police interviewed you. What did they ask you?

HURT: They asked if we had seen anything that was unusual, out of place, even, you know, days before this leading up to it, if there was anybody in the neighborhood that wasn`t usually there, anybody that we know that may have been connected with that family at all.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2011, 08:15:55 PM »

Could someone give me a hand  --- Early this morn I was switching between HLN (Morning Express) & ABC (GMC) and a reporter came on and said he had interviewed the man who was picked out of the picture line-up that Mike Thompson had Identified.

He said he was completely cleared of anything to do with the reported sighting of him walking with a baby in the middle of the night!  Reporter didn't identify this person, just stated he had nothing to do with this case. 

If anyone could assist in finding this video would be much appreciated, thanks.

This is from the Nancy Grace transcript from November 2nd, 2011:

SPELLMAN: Well, "The National Enquirer" is reporting on some extramarital affairs she had with her husband, who she`s still married to, who`s in the service. This is when they lived elsewhere.

Nancy, I just want to -- I just want to mention something. Mike Thompson`s sighting of this man at 4:00 AM -- I`ve been working on this for the last few days, and I`ve met this man, who we`re not naming. But I want to tell you, I`ve just discovered in that last break, we can now report that he has denied to me -- that man that Mike Thompson saw has denied to me that he was there at that time. He says it`s not him. And I know it`s the same person. I showed a photograph to Mike Thompson. So I just want to put it out there that that man denies that it`s him. 

GRACE: Is it true, Jim Spellman, that cops have spoken to the guy and have ruled him out?

SPELLMAN: They have spoken to him, yes, and they say -- this is the common language they use, that they have spoken to the person, he answered their questions, and they`ve moved on. They won`t say that they`ve cleared anyone. You know, "cleared" doesn`t really mean anything. They won`t say that. They keep open the avenue to always come back. But they have told us that, yes -- and in fact, they -- about that, that particular individual in relation to that sighting.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2011, 08:36:18 PM »

Could someone give me a hand  --- Early this morn I was switching between HLN (Morning Express) & ABC (GMC) and a reporter came on and said he had interviewed the man who was picked out of the picture line-up that Mike Thompson had Identified.

He said he was completely cleared of anything to do with the reported sighting of him walking with a baby in the middle of the night!  Reporter didn't identify this person, just stated he had nothing to do with this case. 

If anyone could assist in finding this video would be much appreciated, thanks.
This is from the Nancy Grace transcript from November 2nd, 2011:

SPELLMAN: Well, "The National Enquirer" is reporting on some extramarital affairs she had with her husband, who she`s still married to, who`s in the service. This is when they lived elsewhere.

Nancy, I just want to -- I just want to mention something. Mike Thompson`s sighting of this man at 4:00 AM -- I`ve been working on this for the last few days, and I`ve met this man, who we`re not naming. But I want to tell you, I`ve just discovered in that last break, we can now report that he has denied to me -- that man that Mike Thompson saw has denied to me that he was there at that time. He says it`s not him. And I know it`s the same person. I showed a photograph to Mike Thompson. So I just want to put it out there that that man denies that it`s him. 

GRACE: Is it true, Jim Spellman, that cops have spoken to the guy and have ruled him out?

SPELLMAN: They have spoken to him, yes, and they say -- this is the common language they use, that they have spoken to the person, he answered their questions, and they`ve moved on. They won`t say that they`ve cleared anyone. You know, "cleared" doesn`t really mean anything. They won`t say that. They keep open the avenue to always come back. But they have told us that, yes -- and in fact, they -- about that, that particular individual in relation to that sighting.

Thankyou Cartfly, I've spent the afternoon looking for the interview, thought maybe I was dreaming it up.  This is basically the same that I heard reported but more detailed in the man's denial and being cleared by LE.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2011, 08:39:54 PM »

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 6:08 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmHScPK

WTH???  Why not??  This is not right.   I guess it's left up to the public and the last search by the public only turned out 17 searchers. 

May GOD bless you Lisa Irwin.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »

Elle Jay
karen yancey says "KCPD are NOT actively searching for lisa------but-------11/03/11 - 9:48 am - Kansas City Police tweet - "Rumors are false. Police have NOT found a body in Lisa Irwin case. We are still actively searching for the baby"

-----which is it? they are or are NOT actively searching?
2 minutes ago

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmHScPK

This case is all over the place, we can't believe anything other than Baby Lisa is GONE!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2011, 09:06:00 PM »

Who did Mike Thompson identify from a photo lineup provided by investigators?  According to Jim Spellman ... it was not Jersey/John Tanko and ... it was not Philip Netz but ... someone else living in the "neighborhood.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 1, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

THOMPSON: Well, now, I went down to the police station or whatever it was, and they showed me a kind of a line-up picture with six guys on it. And I picked him out of the six because that was the man I seen. And they thanked me, and that was it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 1, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

SHERYL, CALLED FROM OHIO: My question would be, the -- the gentleman that Mr. Thompson saw carrying the baby, does his description fit either the uncle or Jersey?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We don`t know, but I`ll throw it out to Jim Spellman.

SPELLMAN: He does not resemble the brother at all. The brother is much younger, different build, doesn`t match at all. There is some similarity between the other descriptions of sightings of people.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko. And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. SO we want to be very, very clear about that, that the man that Mike Thompson identified as a mystery man carrying a baby is not the man known as "Jersey." Very good to stress that and point that out.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 2, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

<snipped>

Could Samantha Brando's husband have been Mike Thompson's pick from the photo lineup?

Again ... why is Jim Spellman privy to inside information ... information that investigators are not releasing publicly or to other reporters?

Janet

++++

Report: Neighbor says he passed polygraph in missing baby case
Posted: Nov 03, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
Updated: Nov 03, 2011 5:17 PM PDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

Representatives for the Kansas City Police Department did not immediately respond to requests from KCTV for comment on Thursday.

<snipped>

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-saysNeighbor

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2011, 09:20:42 PM »

If your outside you can't hear IF something is wrong with the baby, since she was sick.......
Makes no sense to me....
Did deb over medicate Lisa or give her a bottle filled with booze to make her sleep so deb could have adult time.

If Samantha can confirm that that she saw Lisa after Jeremy allegedly left for his workplace ... I believe a medication/alcohol overdose is a possibility.

Could it be that following Samantha's departure ... Debra discovered a deceased baby Lisa and in a panic contacted Jeremy?  Could this and other communication that night account for the missing cell phones?

Could it be that the 12:15 AM and 04:00 AM witness sightings have been Jeremy attracting attention by staging an abduction fabrication?

Is there any backup that confirms that Jeremy was at his workplace during the 12:15 AM and ... was at home during the 4:00 AM sighting?

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2011, 09:38:23 PM »

Elle Jay
karen yancey says "KCPD are NOT actively searching for lisa------but-------11/03/11 - 9:48 am - Kansas City Police tweet - "Rumors are false. Police have NOT found a body in Lisa Irwin case. We are still actively searching for the baby"

-----which is it? they are or are NOT actively searching?
2 minutes ago

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmHScPK

This case is all over the place, we can't believe anything other than Baby Lisa is GONE!!!

Just FYI I don't see any tweet at 9:48am from KCPD stating that...unless I'm on the wrong twitter page for KCPD? anybody know if there is another twitter pg for them?  However I think they are still actively searching...just not boots on the ground SAR searches JMO.

http://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice
Edit to add url- hyperlink.  MB
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:27:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.