May 04, 2024, 03:32:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 350507 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »

Hey guys ....  The "shower thing" at Jesse's keeps coming back in my mind as really odd!

Casey calls Jesse one day to take a shower at his house b/c Tony is out of town. 

My question - Where was Casey staying while Tony was out of town and why couldn't she use the shower there?  We already know it wasn't her parents house.

Besides .... Clint seemed to "like" Casey enuff .... why wouldn't he let her use the shower at his/Tony's house?   

Why involve Jesse at all unless
1.  He was a "comfort zone" (his home) after something terriable happened.

2.  She was planning on framing him w/possible evidence left at his house that LE might find if they investigated his home.

Does the "shower call" tie into the call that he first claimed to have heard Caylee in the background on June 24th then recanted? 

Any thoughts?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 27, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »

BTW - good morning fellow monkeys and I am soooooo relieved that Tim Miller is now finally involved and Beth Holloway.  Let's get this mess over with.

Its about time a CARING MOTHER join the bunch!

My feelings exactly! That was my first thought when I read that Beth was going.

Just got back from lunch and trying to catch up.  OMG it's crazy in downtown Denver!!!  There are people walking around like zombies and the busses can't even get down 16th street.  I wanted to throw some idiot under the bus, literally, for stepping on my toes!  Okay, back to Caylee.

I love Beth, as I think everyone here does, and I'm glad Casey is not allowed to talk to anyone because I just can't imagine Beth having to listen to more lies from this uncaring mother.  This case is nothing like what Beth has gone through with her own missing child...except there is a sociopath involved. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #802 on: August 27, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »

Maybe Casey' Google search turned up this nice little bit of nastiness.......

http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/how_to/the_nonexpert_how_to_hide_a_dead_body.php

Just a thought mind you

Peace Monkeys
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: August 27, 2008, 03:56:49 PM »

Well, we certainly have to find out, or the cops do, just what the link between Kiomarie and Casey and Zenaida is.  One of our biggest questions is where Casey and/or Caylee spent their days when she was supposed to be working.  It may be that she spent them with Kiomarie, a longtime friend whom she could probably control.  If that link is established, the giving away or "adopting" of Caylee becomes more possible in my mind.

I just think that Casey has used these names and bits of truths for her lies to make them more believable and easier for her to remember.  I don't think there is or ever was a nanny named Zenaida.

I think the only connection these people have with Casey is the misfortune of crossing paths with her.  IMHO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: August 27, 2008, 03:56:53 PM »

This is the link for donations for TES and the address for anyone who doesn't like to do it online...

Texas EquuSearch can now receive donations from credit cards by using the Network for Good website. If you would prefer not to donate online using a credit card, please feel free to mail your donation to:

Texas EquuSearch Mounted SAR Team
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, TX 77539

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

I'm trying to catch up, but wanted to say thanks for this information.  BF
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: August 27, 2008, 03:58:04 PM »

From the front page of SM:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/26/developing-news-tim-miller-and-texas-equusearch-is-99-likely-to-be-headed-for-florida-to-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony/

Press Realease:

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be joining the search for Caylee Anthony.  Tim had worked with The Anthony Family Spokeperson Larry Garrison on the Natalee Holloway Story in Aruba. Tim states that “Our children make up only 25% of our population, but 100% of our future. Lets all work together so Caylee will be part of our future.” Larry Garrison states that “Tim Miller will be looking Caylee alive,” and states that “You may contribute by going to WWW.HELPFINDCAYLEE.COM.”

My guess is the only way they would agree to have TES come out is if they said they were simply looking for an alive Caylee.  We all know TES is looking for Caylee period....alive or dead.

I lurve Larry, he always has the kids first in his heart and if I were gay and lived in California - well, you know the rest. We're still looking for a vice president of the Larry Garrison fan club. just email me @ ilurvelarryandwanttohavehisbaby@robbybaby.com

Well, I won't volunteer for that VP spot, but here is a present for LG.  (sorry in advance if the pic is too large)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2008, 03:58:12 PM »

Hey guys ....  The "shower thing" at Jesse's keeps coming back in my mind as really odd!

Casey calls Jesse one day to take a shower at his house b/c Tony is out of town. 

My question - Where was Casey staying while Tony was out of town and why couldn't she use the shower there?  We already know it wasn't her parents house.

Besides .... Clint seemed to "like" Casey enuff .... why wouldn't he let her use the shower at his/Tony's house?   

2.  She was planning on framing him w/possible evidence left at his house that LE might find if they investigated his home.

Does the "shower call" tie into the call that he first claimed to have heard Caylee in the background on June 24th then recanted? 

Any thoughts?

Something I have thought of is maybe this was just a "Booty Call" and Jesse is ashamed to admit it.

Just a thought

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 27, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

I think the parents initial mindset was to cram irresponsibility down Casey's throat at every opportunity.

Strange that on the first call, from Cindy to 911, that Casey was standing right next to her. Cindy was going to have Casey arrested.

Then, after other strange things began to take shape...

I think Cindy and George put 2 and 2 together, figuring out that the Cindy vs. Casey feud had to be put aside. They quickly realized that Casey may be suspected in the disappearance (in their own minds)...

This probably took a lot for them swallow. They seemed to loved Caylee.

At that point, after swallowing that their daughter may have been directly linked to their grandchild's disappearance, they went with the mindset that "losing one(death) is better than losing two(death and life in prison)" This is when their involvement became two-fold.

(1) Look for daughter Caylee - outwardly to public and law enforcement.
(2) Shield Caset from prosecution from the law - inwardly and secretly.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »

Here's what I know for sure or am very convinced took place.

Casey has used every person she could remember the name of.

She used childhood friends and acquaintances.

I'm pretty sure none of these people are involved even though there are major coincidences with names and locations. Some people are around when the dates of interest are discovered. Their recall is important - but I don't think people like Tony Lazzaro or Clint are involved. Just witnesses.

Casey used those names and associations to mask her deeds. It's the old "tangled web". Hard to unravel once you stick your finger into it.

There was a dead body at the Anthony home - I'm sure of that - 110%

There was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car - I'm 110% sure of that.

The Anthony family knows what happened to Caylee and that is the reason for the lies and the destruction of evidence.

I really didn't believe this at first (or maybe I didn't want to), but I think it's becoming pretty clear that the grandparents have destroyed evidence and lied to protect Casey.  They have lost their granddaughter and probably feel very guilty about it.   Now they are trying to save their daughter.  Well I'm sorry, the Baez may be able to save Casey's life with his "secret defense", but he's not going to save her from prison.  If there's been a coverup by the family, I have faith that OCSD will uncover it and send the whole lot to jail.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 27, 2008, 04:01:03 PM »

Any thoughts?
Well, my mind runs different than most, but maybe she just wanted to sleep with him right then - you know, let him see her inna towel etc etc??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 27, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »

What does TOTFD stand for?  Is the FD fire department?
What about NR and DUP?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #811 on: August 27, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »

Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk
Much-anticipated results from the University of Tenn. Body Farm reveal that a
body was decomposing in the trunk of Casey Anthony, mother of missing
3-year-old, Caylee.

MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wesh.com/tu/5AoqGDyrL.html>

Uh Oh ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: August 27, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »

If someone has already posted this, please delete it -

Deputy Fired For Lying In Caylee Anthony Case

Records show investigators received a tip that Anthony Rusciano knew Caylee's mother but when questioned he said he had only met her in passing at a party.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(UPI) – An Orange County sheriff's deputy has been fired for lying about his relationship with Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Florida 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Records show investigators received a tip that Anthony Rusciano knew Caylee's mother but when questioned he said he had only met her in passing at a party, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel reported Wednesday.

Investigators said they learned Rusciano allegedly hadn't told them the truth after conducting a forensic analysis of the computer belonging to Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.
(snip)

read more here -
http://www.wlap.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=4157976

It's probably best that the young man is no longer a police officer.  He was only on the force since February and he was already lying to the wrong people.  "If" he was an upstanding person, he would have "told" them he had a connection with Casey upfront....before they even asked him any questions.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 27, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

uh-oh-spagetti-ohs  
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #814 on: August 27, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »

Thanks Mum...and Mornin'....small world....we are in OH as well...

where at? I am from Ohio...can you tell by my Buckeye football gear CBB made me? lol

Hello...how cool....Warren...the anthonys home spot..LOL

About an hour south of Cleveland....and about 20 mins from Youngstown...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #815 on: August 27, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

May have something to do with this...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-082708,0,7400004.story?track=rss 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: August 27, 2008, 04:08:29 PM »

you know, we have some very very bright people here, but there is one thing that I think we overlooked.

and I think this is the entire key - now check this

when Casey returned home and was allegedly confronted by George in the gas can thief (remember this is from George)

there is the high probability that Casey was about to torch the car with the body Caylee in it.

there has always been something missing in the gas can story - and there is a body missing - when you add them together, there aren't a whole lot of things that a small amount of gas could be used for.

it can not be used to completely destroy a body, it can hide evidence through emulation and can removed DNA such as trace forensics.

but it can not completely destroy a body.

I think the gas was to torch the car with the deceased body of Caylee inside.

something must have prevented this from happening.

AH, now that's a thought.  I could see Casey torching the entire car with Caylee's body in the trunk.  The question is what would have stopped her?  Did an easier disposal come up first or did she chicken out?

Lets say george reporting the gas cans stolen was legitimate he thought he has Casey and he was going to charge her with the theft..

What would make him change his mind and say a neighbor stole them..

Okay remember casey was online posting messages at 2:40 pm..I think it would be possible to say this confrontation went down at another time or day and George could have found Caylee.

If he went to the police with this info that casey stole the cans, what would have happened.Would people have put 2 and 2 together and found out CAYLEE was missing then.

Did he lie about the gas cans to buy more time?

Remember George "mistruths" in his statement to police..So we know he is also capable of lying about other things.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: August 27, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

I have a question about Tony the cop...if he had a sexual relationship with Casey and it was all before this case broke and he just didn't tell anyone he had sex with but said he knew casually....even though he never had anything to do with her after all this happened and he was not involved with her at the time of the suspected death....why would he not just get a reprimand?  He did nothing that was related to this case other than say he didn't know Casey very well.  Do we have any info in those documents about this situation? 

JMO, but if a police officer lies during an investigation, no matter how small the lie is, he absolutely should be fired.  We all know people lie...just ask Mama Kalpoe...but LE should hold themselves to a higher standard.  I doubt Tony has any knowledge of what happened to Caylee, but I don't understand why he lied about his relationship with Casey.  I would think that admitting you slept with a skank would be a lot less embarrassing than getting fired from LE for lying.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: August 27, 2008, 04:08:44 PM »

6       Missing Persons - High Profile / Caylee Marie Anthony / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8       on: August 26, 2008, 03:55:40 PM
If there is anyone Casey had modeled Zenaida from it's Kiomarie...she fits it all so nicely.  Wanted to take Caylee should Casey give her up for adoption.  She would never have been able to adopt Caylee..her income and lifestyle would never have allowed it.  Any agency would have rejected her in a minute.  Yet, in Casey's mind she could have been Zenaida.  I was dumbfounded reading her statement.

That was my first post about Kiomarie and stick with it.  I think she is the one that Casey fabricated Zenaida from.  Kio is a cog in the wheel somewhere in all this.  She was way too vague and the officer did not ask enough questions. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: August 27, 2008, 04:10:02 PM »

3-year-old, Caylee.

Uh Oh ! 

May have something to do with this...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-082708,0,7400004.story?track=rss 

Is this new?  I have been gone for a few hours and haven't read back yet? TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.