May 13, 2024, 10:35:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 315955 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #660 on: March 15, 2009, 09:02:54 PM »

Totally off topic, so please forgive me!!! I am the twit of all twits today - I prolly make Mother Croslin and gang look like road scholars!!

Rana, I am wishing you a Happy Birthday when it's actually 5 -13 !! Damn, no way you could be a Pisces  - you are a Taurus all the way - stubborn but loveable!!!! Sorry Rana & sorry fellow monkeys!!!!   

Soooooo... We were just practicing then?   

BWAH!!  . .           Well, I was kind of wondering.... wha....?

I thought for a split second, what month is it?  Did space aliens (as opposed to undocumented visitors... b/c the term  illegal aliens is not politically correct) Did space aliens take me to the mother ship and did I have a "lost time" episode? And more importantly, did I get probed? EEKK! (At least buy me dinner first, ya dang space aliens!)  Smile

But thank you so monkey much for all the sweet wishes, y'all!!    APPREESH!

You silly goose, Luckyday!! But hey, it's all good;   Smile   My hubby says that I start celebrating my B'day starting from Valentine's Day and I milk it all the way to Labor Day. (OK, so hubby is given to hyperbole.) Anyway... Thank you guys so much!!

Too funny!!!

PS if illegal aliens are "undocumented visitors," are drug dealers "undocumented pharmacists?"    
Allright, all right... No offense intended to our Latino monkeys!  We have a Heinz 57 of ethnicities in my/our family so....  okay, mi familia, no comience aquel tema conmigo ahora!! Smile

Well if that's the case~can u pls senf the "undocumented pharmacist " ova here Just twisted my ankle playing laser tag on the beach

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: March 15, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

Did we ever find out if Mistie is prego or not? if she is Ronald sure takes his last name very serious..lol

She did not!  She did not just say that!   

OMG, she did!  She DID just say that!   

Took me a moment to catch on.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #662 on: March 15, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »

I am back... have been for a bit was trying to catch up and this interview was pointed out to me..
http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/john-oconnor-interviews-crystal-sheffield/
I thought Crystal was admitting to her past drug use? I am off to watch more of these..

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: March 15, 2009, 09:27:08 PM »

Any news if "The Cummings" are back from NYC???? I highly doubt NBC paid their accomodations past Friday!!!! And NYC is expensive!!!

Do we know Mother Nieves went with R/M for sure????? If so, GMAB!!!!!!

Well, Lucky, IIRC, I think the ebullient newlyweds, plus one - return tomorrow. Yeeeesss, that's right; Mother Neves went too. (as far as I know.)

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Wonder if NBC sprung for the 'mother-in-law' cottage for the weekend? 

she prolly stayed in room with the newlyweds so that she could wipe little ronnies butt for him!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #664 on: March 15, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »

IM , you have nanners.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: March 15, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »

Are you all ready for this.....

I DONT KNOW  ...I WAS AT WORK.....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: March 15, 2009, 09:34:51 PM »

Of all children under age 5 murdered from 1976-2005 -- 

31% were killed by fathers
29% were killed by mothers
23% were killed by male acquaintances
7% were killed by other relatives
3% were killed by strangers
Of those children killed by someone other than their parent, 81% were killed by males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/children.htm
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: March 15, 2009, 09:38:26 PM »

Of all children under age 5 murdered from 1976-2005 -- 

31% were killed by fathers
29% were killed by mothers
23% were killed by male acquaintances
7% were killed by other relatives
3% were killed by strangers
Of those children killed by someone other than their parent, 81% were killed by males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/children.htm

Thanks for this info, Jersey!  Amazing. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 15, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »

Did we ever find out if Mistie is prego or not? if she is Ronald sure takes his last name very serious..lol

Rumor has it

BWAH!!! and GUFFAW ! Good one you cheeky monkey, you! Higherhopes !! OMG....

and JerseyGirl that runnning snark banner just blew me away. HIGH-larious  woman!

On the rumored pregnancy, IIRC, I thought if she were pregnant and she had an MD's or other authorized practitioner's confirmation in writing, she wouldn't need her parents permission to marry.

And we all saw the clip of Ron Ron ah-scowlin' and ah-stompin' into the courthouse ahead of Misty and Mother Croslin (and not holdin' the door BTW, but "Quel soo-PREEZE" tee hee.)...... followed by the Chesire-Cat-grinnin' and ah-gigglin' and ah-bouncin' and ah-arm wavin' Misty, with the ever-so-proud Mother Croslin in tow.

IDK; Maybe Mother Croslin's siggy at the courthouse is cheaper than goin' to those pesky doctors when there are trips to be ah-goin' on and weddin's to be performed and tatts to be sittin' for and platitudes to be applied to rear truck windshields.... and such as..... and whatnot and... IDK

and MOO  Smile (I've decided to start droppin' my "G"s heh; Deal wit it.) Smile

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: March 15, 2009, 09:50:44 PM »

I am back... have been for a bit was trying to catch up and this interview was pointed out to me..
http://rochesterpopulist.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/john-oconnor-interviews-crystal-sheffield/
I thought Crystal was admitting to her past drug use? I am off to watch more of these..
Thank you Searching for this link...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: March 15, 2009, 09:54:07 PM »

Wow...did u catch the comments b4 that video starts?..geez
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: March 15, 2009, 09:55:12 PM »

Any news if "The Cummings" are back from NYC???? I highly doubt NBC paid their accomodations past Friday!!!! And NYC is expensive!!!

Well, Lucky, IIRC, I think the ebullient newlyweds, plus one - return tomorrow. Yeeeesss, that's right; Mother Neves went too. (as far as I know.)

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Well, Wyks, as they always say..... two's company..... three's .......

.... a sandwich!!...

(Oh no I deh-ent!!!) Ok I went one too far, didn't I?

(I'll get my handbasket ready.....)   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 15, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »

Hi everyone, I have been trying to point out that there are 2 sides to every story, and then there is the truth. It seems that the objective views of a lot of people has been hijacked by the words of family members thru 3rd and 4th parties. There is a reason that investigators are not allowed to befriend suspects and friends of suspects are not allowed to investigate their friends case,the conclusions become biased and skewed. Please do not take this wrong, I am trying to point out that there has not been an fair balance of things here. If you have read my posts, you know I do not think RC is either guilty or not same for Crystal and everyone else. At this point even LE says EVERYONE is suspect. That means Crystal too. If you go back and watch interviews and read them, Crystal praised RC and said how he was a good person... Then later came allegations of abuse. I do not buy she was afraid to speak out because she was surrounded by LE and on tv.  I get the feeling it was a thought process fed to her by her family and whorealdo himself of wow, we can use this.. This can get custody back of the children... etc etc. I do not feel it is healthy to keep on this same road of abuse allegations where there is no proof, not for the thread, as people do read here and see the one way ticket that has been purchased by many,and not for the individuals whom are buying the ticket. What are those folks going to feel like if it is found that RC NEVER harmed his children NOR Crystal, yet his name has been put out as an abuser by them? Can we please agree to disagree and move on? I am an abuse victim myself, but I am NOT going to let MY past lead me to a false or possibly false answer to questions in any case. I also have a son that is a "wangsta" and he acts like RC, but would NEVER harm a woman or child and has never harmed any one but himself with his stupid choices. I think RC is an immature idiot and just not acting right, he is acting out of the norm,but if we believe everything people say about the family member of the missing,shame on us. I think the rumors about RC are being believed because people want to since they have labeled him an abuser already because he reminds them of their abusive ex or something. I for one am not going to let rumors from "family" control what I think on this case, I am not going to let my past control what I think. I am going to let the facts control what I think. Granted, there are not many PROVEN facts out there,but that does not mean believe what rumor you want and make it fact either. I know everyone means well, but tunnel vision due to our past and rumors is not finding Haleigh. I am trying to be the voice of reason and speak my thoughts in the kindest way here, but it is getting hard when I see good smart monkeys stop posting and leave the thread because they just can no longer take the one sided view because a non cleared family member says this and that and it grows to be fact. The school verified Haleigh had fallen down at school, who are we or Crystal or anyone whom was NOT there when it happened to say that her injuries were not from a fall?  I would think the school would know,and it was CRYSTAL who claimed the school said those injuries were not from that fall,why take her word,after all,she does have a dog in this race. Please, just think before you take someones word for something. Just because LE has not said they are looking at Crystal,does not mean they are not,they said EVERYONE is suspect and that includes Crystal and camp. So please, just be careful at what you believe and repeat. That is all I am asking. You may also want to look at what is being posted on Topix.. I am not the only one feeling this.. this just posted at topix, seems many have same idea in the works as u do
 I have been reading the biggest bunch of garbage spread everywhere where rumor has become fact.It's getting beyond outrageous.the biomother is doing a really good job of sending out her family members to major forums and spreading lies and gossip,which otherwise intelligent people are buying into it.But,this is all about custody,backpay and revenge,isn't it?IMO Using Geraldo didn't work,so try different tactics,right?JMO
 then this post
 Marie's distant cousin that doesn't live there,called Marie when this happened,apparently had to explain who she was,does phonecalls with her.People wonder if she is Wayanne Kruger,the PR person for Crystal or a reporter.She says her name is Joyanna,who knows.But doing a fine job of spreading it.JMO
 another
 And now it's spread the frayed cut off winter gloves she used when playing are bandages on her hands,just so outrageous.
 all from this thread
 http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p611

Searching...best post ever...I agree...I started reading this thread today and it left me positively shaking my head at all of the abuse that was directed at Ron supposedly doing...To my knowledge, there is NOTHING that is coming from LE to back any of this up...I really do think that some of the abuse stories that are being circulated are really nasty...without proof....jmo...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 15, 2009, 09:55:31 PM »

OT

Lakeland uncle arrested in shaking death of nephew
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-child-death031509,0,2236480.story

Police: Father choked toddler with belt
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-bk-toddler-choked031509,0,7075727.story

Heart
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: March 15, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Well, Wyks, as they always say..... two's company..... three's .......

.... a sandwich!!...

(Oh no I deh-ent!!!) Ok I went one too far, didn't I?

(I'll get my handbasket ready.....)   

A sandwich??? Is that like a train????  Handbasket in tow.

Mark Twain:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: March 15, 2009, 10:00:11 PM »

WTH??? That wasn't on there when I watched this last time

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: March 15, 2009, 10:04:15 PM »

Heads up - Whoraldo w/be discussing the Ant case and Misty/Ron on The Today Show - NOW!!

Mark Twain:
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: March 15, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

It wasnt there the first time i watched it either..When I went back to watch the other videos under it that poped up..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: March 15, 2009, 10:06:23 PM »

Heads up - Whoraldo w/be discussing the Ant case and Misty/Ron on The Today Show - NOW!!

Thanks for the heads up Lucky

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: March 15, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »

It wasnt there the first time i watched it either..When I went back to watch the other videos under it that poped up..

I never even knew it had a comments section but, it sounded like they were pretty bad and like they were directed at his children...........sick fruckers

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.