May 17, 2024, 06:02:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207332 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 11, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

Well.. 

I don't know if any monkeys have ever seen "Defending Your Life", its an older comedy - Albert Brooks, Meryl Streep, Rip Torn.  At one point Albert Brooks' character is told that he had only used 3% of his brain during his life.

As he's overwhelmed with information and trying to understand and figure it all out, Brooks' character says, "My 3% is swimming!"

So many times with this case I've wanted to post....my 3% is swimming!   

Any rough approximation for me as to when Kurtis Productions was in Aruba?  That'll at least give me a starting place!   

That is a great film and "Muse" is another one and "Mother" all with Albert Brooks.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »

What say you now, KYLE??

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »

Just curious...
Where does this leave Tim Miller(a crew member?)?
Anyone???

(1) Off the boat?
(2) On the boat?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »

O.K. now I get it. Everyone was spread out on all these boards getting information and opinions to make for a better production. 

Speaking with members of AHATA, Caps, Kyle was on this board, LegalX was on BFN, Kyle was on the "Evil" site for a while, Kyle was working and picking the brains of the Freebirds.  When did Beth know anything about all this going on? 

So is Kurtis's production in complete conflict with Beths movie on Lifetime?  Did Beth or Dave approve Kurtis's use of Natalee in his production?

So a donation to find Natalee turns into a money making scheme.   Does this mean the entire production of finding the cage now become a for-profit instead of originally a not-for-profit?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: March 11, 2009, 09:55:48 PM »

There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

Just a side note:  Kyle seems to be able to distinguish coral pinnacles and debris....my guess is he could tell bones from hermit crabs...
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: March 11, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »

Well, I am in shock.

It was Tim Trahan that went to Dateline and tried to keep them from airing any
of the trap footage.

To quote Robots.....I hate them all.

Tim Trahan, huh?

Interesting..............and thanks for finding that Magnolia.

Interesting because....................out of all 3 companies (Superior, Silvetti Group, Underwater Expeditions)  it is ONLY UE that gets a mention in Kurtis' intro.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:04 PM »

I am slightly confused. Lots of new info...

Anyone care to wrap it up with a bow tie? Quick Summation...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:06 PM »

O.K. now I get it. Everyone was spread out on all these boards getting information and opinions to make for a better production. 

Speaking with members of AHATA, Caps, Kyle was on this board, LegalX was on BFN, Kyle was on the "Evil" site for a while, Kyle was working and picking the brains of the Freebirds.  When did Beth know anything about all this going on? 

So is Kurtis's production in complete conflict with Beths movie on Lifetime?  Did Beth or Dave approve Kurtis's use of Natalee in his production?

So a donation to find Natalee turns into a money making scheme.   Does this mean the entire production of finding the cage now become a for-profit instead of originally a not-for-profit?

That's what I'd like to know and I want to know WHAT was in that cage.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:32 PM »

Well.. 

I don't know if any monkeys have ever seen "Defending Your Life", its an older comedy - Albert Brooks, Meryl Streep, Rip Torn.  At one point Albert Brooks' character is told that he had only used 3% of his brain during his life.

As he's overwhelmed with information and trying to understand and figure it all out, Brooks' character says, "My 3% is swimming!"

Any rough approximation for me as to when Kurtis Productions was in Aruba?  That'll at least give me a starting place!   

I know it was january.................let me check my emails and get you an exact range of dates........
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 11, 2009, 09:58:20 PM »

Just got caught up!Still a little under the weather...What else will people NEED to UNDESRTAND the Persitence search was LESS THEN HONORABLE????Does one honestly believe that Mos,Richardson,Comemencia as well as others went out there on the 30th for TEA... Then,because there were only Hermit crabs and Rocks,they dove on the trap/cage!SERIOUSLY..Last part..WHY WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN THAT DIVE AND WHO ALLOWED THAT......

Hey KTF, Hope that you feel better soon.

Thanx Cajun.Hope all is well!

Yes, everything is well and after a few days of 80s it's now getting cooler. Just sore from all of that yardwork and not finished yet. Take care.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: March 11, 2009, 10:00:42 PM »

Remember how he said he had a film crew ready.

Why yes I do.

IIRC, that was also the time when he wanted a Freebird or two for interviewing purposes - when the time was right, of course.

Also IIRC, there was only one Freebird who was ready willing and able to take him up on that offer..................................

A freebird who just prior had been oh so concerned about his/her personal info potentially getting into Kyle's hands.

A freebird who wound up joining at CNG loooooooooong before he/she was no longer a member of our site.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: March 11, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

Just curious...
Anyone???

(1) Off the boat?
(2) On the boat?

Kicked off the boat on December 20th by Silvetti.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:33 PM »

Just curious...
Anyone???

(1) Off the boat?
(2) On the boat?

Kicked off the boat on December 30th by Silvetti.

Sorry - fingers did a fubar.  Edited to correct the date.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »

Just curious...
Anyone???

(1) Off the boat?
(2) On the boat?

Kicked off the boat on December 20th by Silvetti.
20th or 30th??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 11, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

I do too.  Right now that is what all this boils down to.  I am hoping this was not a staged scene (with help from Caps) so it would make for better TV.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 11, 2009, 10:06:05 PM »

Well I can tell you this much..................

Beth knew NOTHING about the Jan 7th dive, nor what was found, until we told her in September 2008.

Blue Moon - sounds like your take is right on the money (pun intended)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 11, 2009, 10:09:45 PM »

Just curious...
Anyone???

(1) Off the boat?
(2) On the boat?

Kicked off the boat on December 30th by Silvetti.

Sorry - fingers did a fubar.  Edited to correct the date.

OK.

Sometimes you get a sense for a person.

Tim Miller seems honest, as well as sincere about his work, to me. I do not believe, in my heart, that he would have knowingly participated in the hinkiness. Just does not strike me as the type, in any way.

Jossy Mansur, on the other hand...50/50 at best, for me. Dogs do not shit where they eat...
Eating=Money Making...
Money Making=Use you imagination.
Shitting=Bucking the Power.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 11, 2009, 10:11:23 PM »

klaas-  if I remove the headers, can I post an email?

It concerns the topic at hand.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: March 11, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

IF all that I could see in that trap/cage was what may me a skull,
then I might be a bit more skeptical.
I can see a femur, a pelvic bone. a skull. a couple of vertabre
and blue denim fabric.
All of that is too much to be just a coincidence.  Somebody's
remains are in that trap/cage.  IMO.

You can see another 10 documentaries but there were no human remains in the cage

it is late here ,Goodnight all 

Excuse me, can you cite your verified source? I'd just like to understand for the GM crew is just so very sure they have all of the answers. If so, don't bark it across the forum wars, please prove it. Links, emails, photos - we'll be open to any and all, just please validate your contention.

If my daughter was missing and likely never to return home again, I would likely accept whatever help/assistance was offered to me to bring her home to rest. I'd likely take those who made offers, at face value unless presented with clear evidence in advance they were not what they portrayed themselves to be. I am pretty sure that if Superior's own stockholders had to launch a class action suit in order to gain transparency regarding the activities of the company and the true balance sheet, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the family were not aware of all truths regarding Superior as well. Why would they be?

The onion has truly been peeled tonight and the bashing that's been taken by some of the Freebirds and SM members, even by some who helped to develop research as comrades once upon a time, is just inexcusable.

Thank you kermit and Jen and Wingnut and Janet for sharing all that you know, with all of us. I regret that you've all been defamed for having a different opinion just as some at SM have been defamed for supporting your privilege to share knowledge and information others might not have had otherwise.

KTF I do hope you and your daughter are well soon, Janet hugs for your granddaughter's broken arm as well.

Rest well everyone.

I continue to stand with the girl.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 11, 2009, 10:14:52 PM »

Well.. 

I know it was january.................let me check my emails and get you an exact range of dates........

Lifesong -

They were in Aruba by Jan 16th - and I don't think it was but a day or two prior to the 16 when they arrived.

They were back home sometime between jan 25 and jan 29.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.