May 20, 2024, 06:19:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 337314 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1920 on: June 25, 2010, 03:58:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24041764/detail.html

Cindy's letter --- She writes in notation in cursive  (  Caylee's newborn photo is attached) Cindy's words

One of my favorites, She was trying to tell us something even then !

She love's her Momma

With all this godliness floating within these letters. Why didn't Cindy listen to her Precious Princess when she was Pregnant... She didn't want Caylee. Adoption could have been the obvious Answer ..to Casey's prayers. And Caylee would still be Alive.
OH but NOooooo Cindy had to "Make a Deal with the Devil CMA Cough"  and tell Casey " This Baby is your Biggest Mistake - And Your Going to Suffer For it - You Will Keep this Baby " ....... You have no options.
GRRR

Hi Deenie.  I find it very disturbing that Cindy would even make the statement "She was trying to tell us something even then"  WTH if that is the case Cindy and you sensed that early on then why weren't you listening to what Caylee was telling you up until she was murdered?  She acts and sounds like she knows it all and is so full of wisdom when she is really only full of snit and lies.

Hi Mission - I totally agree with You. Cindy is very dynamic ..she has many sides to her and she has this unique way of " sticking it" to her kids, and everyone. She is evil in my mind. She is a very sick woman. And I agree with You too NoRose ..and Turbo - Something is not right with Lee Anthony. I do not know enough about AS ..to say anything Turbo.. I will have to read up on it. What a messed up Family. We have said it a thousand times here on SM. Caylee didn't have a chance with these people. Gawd I have a lump in my throat right now. Caylee was the sacrifice to this sick self indulgent family .. She didn't deserve them. She could have been adopted by a loving Woman or Couple and be alive and happy right now. Utter disgust I have for GA, CA and Casey.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1921 on: June 25, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »

George's letters seem like he is writing to a lover, not a daughter...anyone agree?

Totally agree! He always sounds so creepy! Like an obsessed boyfriend being kept away from his beautiful Casey. And all his protestations about wishing he'd been a better father to her--what's up with that? Could he be referring to more than we know about?
And the constant references to "my daughter", who's he trying to convince? Methinks fatherly thoughts are the farthest from his mind.

Exactly...............that Papa Joe thing really bothers me because pedophiles always give themselves a different name for kids to use.
I agree the Papa Joe sign offs is ... ICK .. Very Much So.  Makes you wonder what all these " Key" uses of nicks and words - actually translate within the letters to Casey's mind. 
---
I am adding so I don't blow out the cage ---
I LOVE the Letter Klaas Just Posted Could not have said it better myself.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: June 25, 2010, 04:09:04 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24041956/detail.html
Letters To Casey Anthony Made Public
Mother Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Friday, June 25, 2010
UPDATED: 3:53 pm EDT June 25, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors on Friday released hundreds of letters addressed to Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, WKMG-TV reported.

Among the 5,000 pages of documents released by the state attorney's office were handwritten and typed letters of love, lust, support, suggestions and criticism sent to Anthony from people from all over the country, including inmates and her family.

In March 2009, Anthony's father, George Anthony, penned a letter to his daughter, begging to visit her in jail.
It has been too long to not hear your voice call me 'Papa Joe/Dad.' I need to hear that from you no matter what. Please let Papa Joe come to visit. You are the boss. You can make it happen. So what if the media gets some of it. It will be just you and I -- and the conversation is under your control," George Anthony wrote.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: June 25, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »

I saved the large file with all the letters.  Going through them now.  So far this is my favorite  Smile  :

LOL  somehow I missed that one.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1924 on: June 25, 2010, 04:26:35 PM »

What is so disturbing within this family they all have the same characteristics

1. They must look their best at all times, with perfect ironed clothes, perfect hair, perfect " illusion" for all that see them. ( Maybe not Lee, not trying to be funny, he is not in the same category of GA/CA/Casey) He does not appear to have his hair perfect, his shorts/t-shirts Ironed - like his Father.  But they all want to make an appearance of " I am Perfect" ...which to me shows them as weak people. That they have low self esteem. That they have to bring to the table " their hair/clothes/makeup" first - because they know their personality's suck.

2. None of them have relationships outside of each other. No best friends of years to represent them .. Not one person. Cindy can't even say a co-worker was or is her Friend. Because Cindy is not capable of having friends. Just like her Daughter. Neither One of them have any Friends. Because they have both Abused Everyone that ever tried to get close to them. Or attempt to Befriend them.

3.  They are all self righteous - All of them. They love to " challenge" people and use words within conversation " as I am better than you, I am educated, I am above you" They all have this persona that climbs out when they know they are caught in the cross hairs of their Lies. All of a sudden this Legalese Language Pops out .. that they are trying to Snafu the listeners ear ...  they all use their " Big Words" and attempt to show off ..as if they are a Atty .. Or someone high ranking.
Who does that? Someone that is off their Rocker .. that's who. They change up their personality's quicker than a chameleon can flip its colors. They Modify their " Intelligence " according to who they are speaking to.

All of them - Live in the Land of Anthony. If Mallory had 1/2 a brain .. She should RUN. But I think its too late. She has been inducted.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1925 on: June 25, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »

Perfect Example- I think, therefore I am " Smart". Her words in essence " I am ME *Ms. Superior* and Request Your Assistance - Thank You for your cooperation in this matter. ... pretty big stuff for a girl who only knows how to lie, and at the time had already been incarcerated for Caylee .. This letter was written in between her arrests.

Casey's handwritten letter to the Orange County Sheriff - ( her legalese language)
Dated Aug 14, 2008 - 
(( sorry its poor quality - its the only one I could find that I was able to copy ))

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1926 on: June 25, 2010, 04:56:21 PM »

What I would like to know is why the addresses of the people who wrote Casey weren't blackened out? I don't think this was right to do it this way for the world to see these peoples addresses, imo.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: June 25, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gSCB_oxlbv95mfQuS7sW3xgOZCVQD9GIHB880
Letters to Casey Anthony include proposals, curses

By ANTONIO GONZALEZ and TAMARA LUSH (AP) – 9 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. — They wrote from all over. Men and women. All ages and backgrounds. They sent handwritten letters and perfectly typed messages, pictures and holiday cards, money and tender words of encouragement. All to a stranger charged with killing her daughter.

In the latest and perhaps most telling sign of how the case against Casey Anthony has captivated so many around the world, thousands of letters addressed to the inmate include marriage proposals, Biblical quotes and bizarre suggestions. Prosecutors released about 5,000 pages of letters on Friday.

"When I have a bad day, I see your smile, and it changes everything," said a February 2009 letter signed by Julie Reynolds in Lexington, Ky.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, about six months after the mother said she last saw her alive. Anthony's trial is scheduled to start next May.

In letters to Anthony, people wrote about their experiences with depression, jail, relationships and religion. Many wrote multiple times with intimate detail of their lives.

Some asked for photos. Others sent childish drawings and smiley faces. One woman sprayed her letter with perfume. More than one man offered to "wipe the tears" off Anthony's cheeks.

The missives underscore just how notorious Anthony has become. The case — chock full of photos of Anthony partying in Orlando-area clubs and adorable pictures of her daughter — is a staple on cable TV talk shows.
The Associated Press attempted to verify the identities of the senders quoted in this story by leaving phone messages for all but three, including an inmate and two whose listings couldn't be found.

"I promise you that you will always have me to 'comfort' you. My friendship is unconditional, I will be on your side no matter what. But I do not believe you are responsible. I hope you are proven innocent, because I hate thinking of you all by yourself in jail," wrote a letter signed by Mark LeBlanc of Calgary, Canada. At the bottom it read: "P.S. I send you a BIG HUG to comfort you."

Men and women made passes at Anthony, referring to her as "sexy" and "princess" and "juicy." Some popped the ultimate question.

"MARRY ME CASEY MARIE. MARRY ME. I will do whatever you need me to do to show you I'm real," read a message signed by Alfred Rego of Dartmouth, Mass.

Some even passed along a photo.

"I think I'm one hot single dad. Don't you?" asked a letter signed by Rob Crespo of Melbourne, Fla.

A letter signed by Carol Grant of Utah was one of the few that did not support Anthony.

The message read, "YOU ARE A MONSTER. I hope you rot in hell!!"

Most were kind, though.

"The gay community is truly with you," read a letter signed by Kamari Lewis in Orlando, Fla.

Mailroom staff open and inspect all mail for contraband, Orange County jail spokesman James Merkison said. He could not say if Anthony read the letters or wrote back because it's an ongoing case.
The prosecutor's office declined to say if any letters were withheld from the batch released Friday.

Dr. Lois Nightingale, a clinical psychologist in Yorba Linda, Ca., said that people could be writing to Anthony for a variety of reasons.

"Does she represent the cold, withholding mother that they are trying to get approval from, or does she represent the damsel in distress, that if they save her, she will appreciate them and never leave them forever? Or does she represent a misunderstood person?" Nightingale said.

Because Anthony has said little publicly, people can project all sorts of character traits on her, Nightingale said. Sometimes, people who write to inmates also perceive a sense of power if they befriend, or fall in love, with that inmate.

"You're really important if you have found a way to tame or calm down this person who is really dangerous to other people," Nightingale said.

Some, like John Anderson — a man serving 10 years behind bars in Michigan — had an admittedly difficult time articulating why they put pen to paper.

Wrote Anderson: "I feel good writing you; why, I have no idea."

Lush reported from Tampa, Fla.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: June 25, 2010, 05:01:15 PM »

What I would like to know is why the addresses of the people who wrote Casey weren't blackened out? I don't think this was right to do it this way for the world to see these peoples addresses, imo.

Florida Sunshine Law.  My suggestion to the nuts that want to befriend the Casey Anthony's of the world is don't say anything you don't want published.  Florida is one of the most liberal states in this regard.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: June 25, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »

Actually, I think it's fine to leave their addresses in. They know all mail is scrutinized. And after all, they ARE giving it out to an accused murderer.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: June 25, 2010, 05:11:01 PM »

Klaas: Love the one you found! Can't agree with you more! LOL

Found this from Annie Dowling. Thought it was interesting that she wrote.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: June 25, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »

Florida Sunshine Law.  My suggestion to the nuts that want to befriend the Casey Anthony's of the world is don't say anything you don't want published.  Florida is one of the most liberal states in this regard.

Plus, I think it would be good to know if you're living next door to the nut who wants to /marry/adopt/be-best-friends-with Casey.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 25, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »

I just read my second letter from George and I've just come to the conclusion that my family is wonderful and even though we have problems we are still wonderful!! LOL....Back to the letters...George does write like a girl...wow.  Never seen a man's handwriting as 'curly' as his.  Second, notice how he underlines "no matter what"....we love you no matter what.  Hint, hint.  Second...why does he sign his name Papa Joe to his daughter???  Wow...there are just no words left to describe these people.  Maybe Dr. Glass or other mental health person can explain the dynamics of this family, because I cannot understand it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: June 25, 2010, 05:17:46 PM »

I can't imagine being one of Casey's friends and sending her a letter like that after Caylee's body was found.  Don't they realize Casey is guilty?  Do they think someone else killed Caylee and threw her body away?  If I had been a friend or acquaintance of Casey I'd be sick to my stomach.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: June 25, 2010, 05:19:11 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/06/cindy-anthony-casey-being-fram.html
WDBO Local News      
Cindy Anthony: Casey being framed for murder
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ June 25, 2010 4:41 PM Permalink | Comments (1)
Hundreds of letters sent to Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail were released Friday. 

The letters came from adoring supporters and angry critics, TV producers and fellow inmates and also from Casey's parents.

In one letter, dated Jan. 31, 2010, Cindy Anthony says she believes Casey is being framed for the murder of her daughter and that she's working desperately to prove it.

She also says she got a call that Caylee was alive and living in Manhattan or the Bronx with Zanni the babysitter.  Cindy said "he" was checking on that tip, but doesn't say who "he" is.

Letters from George Anthony beg Casey to let the family visit her in jail even though the videos of the visits would be released to the media.  "Who cares what someone might say?" George questions.

On March 25, 2010, George writes Casey saying he visited with defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason the day prior.  He says they asked him "two heart breaking questions."  He doesn't say what the questions were but does ask why Casey is destroying the family.

The letter was written just before the public release of Casey's jail letters that accuse her father and brother of sexual abuse. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: June 25, 2010, 05:22:44 PM »

I can't imagine being one of Casey's friends and sending her a letter like that after Caylee's body was found.  Don't they realize Casey is guilty?  Do they think someone else killed Caylee and threw her body away?  If I had been a friend or acquaintance of Casey I'd be sick to my stomach.

I agree Klaas.I have often wondered how Tony felt when he discovered what he had been sleeping with.Yikes.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1936 on: June 25, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »

I saved the large file with all the letters.  Going through them now.  So far this is my favorite  Smile  :

That is hilarious!  Love it!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1937 on: June 25, 2010, 05:26:19 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just finished reading Georgie boy's letters. Why do I feel this need for a scalding hot shower? All I read in his letters just seem to scream "dirty Old man". Just weird....just plain weird.

Has anyone found anything really interesting in all the pages? I have read Cindy and Georges and I am now on the huge letter files.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1938 on: June 25, 2010, 05:29:09 PM »

What is so disturbing within this family they all have the same characteristics

1. They must look their best at all times, with perfect ironed clothes, perfect hair, perfect " illusion" for all that see them. ( Maybe not Lee, not trying to be funny, he is not in the same category of GA/CA/Casey) He does not appear to have his hair perfect, his shorts/t-shirts Ironed - like his Father.  But they all want to make an appearance of " I am Perfect" ...which to me shows them as weak people. That they have low self esteem. That they have to bring to the table " their hair/clothes/makeup" first - because they know their personality's suck.

2. None of them have relationships outside of each other. No best friends of years to represent them .. Not one person. Cindy can't even say a co-worker was or is her Friend. Because Cindy is not capable of having friends. Just like her Daughter. Neither One of them have any Friends. Because they have both Abused Everyone that ever tried to get close to them. Or attempt to Befriend them.

3.  They are all self righteous - All of them. They love to " challenge" people and use words within conversation " as I am better than you, I am educated, I am above you" They all have this persona that climbs out when they know they are caught in the cross hairs of their Lies. All of a sudden this Legalese Language Pops out .. that they are trying to Snafu the listeners ear ...  they all use their " Big Words" and attempt to show off ..as if they are a Atty .. Or someone high ranking.
Who does that? Someone that is off their Rocker .. that's who. They change up their personality's quicker than a chameleon can flip its colors. They Modify their " Intelligence " according to who they are speaking to.

All of them - Live in the Land of Anthony. If Mallory had 1/2 a brain .. She should RUN. But I think its too late. She has been inducted.

It is very interesting isn't it.  I think when one has so much to hide on the inside they work very very hard to change it on the inside, they can't even fool themselves.  These people are dysfunction at best, not to mention disgusting.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: June 25, 2010, 05:30:31 PM »

I just wish this massive assemblage of letters were in some sort of order, like date or something!

I especially want to read the letters written right after Caylee's remains were found.

Also, want to read letters from people we know in the case.

So much to sift through!

*sigh*

I found one from Kalani before her remains were found:

I pasted the postmark on the top left so we knew when it was mailed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.