May 06, 2024, 09:21:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710376 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1280 on: June 25, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »

Part Two of today's waste of time:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

scatty,  thanks again....the first part is well worth re-watching
Did you notice Mason at the table, looks like he does not care about it at all.

I first noticed him covering his eyes, to me it said, omg, bozo shut up and sit down. 

That's exactly what it said to me.

Yup, maybe Mason hopped off the dumbfense train and is no longer willing to go along with the farce.  Could he do that this late?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: June 25, 2011, 11:36:20 PM »

I am not gonna be able to sleep again tonight. I just showed that pic of caylee in front on the door. And she didn't know anything about it. And she was like wow look at this at that. I kept on looking with her. It look like that left arm was placed there. Also looks like there are 2 doors. Also what is the deal with the floor something is wierd about that. I am just so shocked that the state didn't notice this yesterday. And also it looks like the dress was made to look longer. Idk just puTting my input in.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: June 25, 2011, 11:37:05 PM »

Sorry 4got to sy I showed it to my sister.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: June 25, 2011, 11:38:22 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

Maybe the first real tears she has shed this whole trial...

I read that Simms is DP qualified and she would just take Mason's spot, so realy no idea why this would upset the wench.  

I am in hopes they told her she better beg for  LWOP because she is going to burn..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: June 25, 2011, 11:39:27 PM »

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@HLNTV I am an RN, worked at Gentiva, Cindy is lying about computer searches, how can i provide this info to prosecution?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 http://twitter.com/#!/EmeraldEyes322

I've let Blink and Red know

I wish this woman would contact OCSD, continue to contact Ashton....information like this really needs to go to the prosecution and/or LE, IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:43 PM »

The state wasn't in chambers when Bozo et al. were, which is why there's no way this could have anything to do with anything the state did.

You are right.  The legal issue that JP referred to this morning has everything to do with the Casey and the defence team ...everything to do with bringing to a halt today's court proceedings.

Could it be that Mason has learned that Baez illegally tampered with potential evidence or illegally obtained potential evidence in his effort to save his client from the death penalty/LWOP.

1.  Was a photo of Caylee submitted into evidence that was intentionally altered to further Baez's opening statement allegation that Caylee's demise was the result of an accidental drowning?

2.  Was George's medical records obtained illegally to further Baez allegations in his opening statement ... medical records that have the potential of creating reasonable doubt in regards to George sexually abusing his daughter and/or having first hand knowledge of an accidental drowning and/or having knowledge pertaining to the approximate location of his granddaughter remains?

Janet

+++++

DOMINIC CASEY

Anthonys Familys' P.I. Deposition Postponed
Posted: 12:18 pm EST November 10, 2009
Updated: 12:40 pm EST November 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private investigator will have to answer questions under oath in the case against Casey Anthony, but he'll get more time to prepare.

Private Investigator Dominic Casey was set to be deposed on Thursday, but it's been pushed back until December 16. Dominic Casey filed a motion (read) on October 21, to stop his November deposition.

Dominic has been trying to get out of the deposition. He says because he once worked for Casey’s defense team, he shouldn't have to answer any questions.

Dominic Casey was videotaped in the woods near the Anthony family home in November, one month before Caylee Anthony’s remains were found there on December 11.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/21573563/detail.html

ROY KRONK

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 14, 2009

<snipped>

Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America that deputies were uninterested in following up on tips of a bag he found in August in woods near the home of the missing toddler's grandparents. He ended up making four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Kronk made reports Aug. 11, 12 and 13, less than a month after the girl's grandmother had reported her missing from the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision.

A deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said.

<snipped>

Kronk returned to the woods off Suburban Drive and found Caylee's bones Dec. 11, ending months of searching for a little girl who would have turned 3 in August.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

I could be wrong but ... I believe there may have been a Baez/Anthony connection that eventually resulted in the locating of Caylee.

Casey Anthony - Jose Baez - Dominic Casey - Cindy and George Anthony

Casey Anthony - Jose Baez - Cindy and George Anthony - Roy Cronk

Janet

++++++

DOMINIC CASEY

Casey Anthony trial: Jose Baez has a history of Florida Bar complaints
Judges also expressed concerns
June 20, 2011

<snipped>

Since taking on Casey Anthony's defense, Jose Baez has been targeted by several Florida Bar inquiries:

In September 2009, the Bar cleared Baez of an ethical complaint accusing him of getting paid inappropriately in the case.

In September 2009, the Bar cleared Baez of ethics allegations made by private investigator Dominic Casey, who claimed he was never paid by Baez. He also said the attorney told him to walk away from Caylee's remains if he ever found them and contact Baez. Both complaints were dismissed based on insufficient evidence.

Judge Stan Strickland, the original judge assigned to the case, penned a letter to the Bar related to the Dominic Casey incident, also resulting in no formal action against Baez. In the letter, Strickland wrote of the allegations, "If truthful, they are extremely troubling."

<snipped>

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-06-20/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-23-box-20110620_1_jose-baez-dominic-casey-casey-anthony-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 25, 2011, 11:42:58 PM »

Part Two of today's waste of time:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

scatty,  thanks again....the first part is well worth re-watching
Did you notice Mason at the table, looks like he does not care about it at all.

I first noticed him covering his eyes, to me it said, omg, bozo shut up and sit down.  

That's exactly what it said to me.

Yup, maybe Mason hopped off the dumbfense train and is no longer willing to go along with the farce.  Could he do that this late?

I don't really think so as there was something about that when this first started that none of them could voluntarily resign. I don't remember the details, but I am sure the judge could take someone off if there was a serious ethics violation or court violations.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: June 25, 2011, 11:43:32 PM »

From all I read, impeaching Cindy would do nothing.  She would not go to jail.  She would just say she was mistaken. 

Also, the picture would do nothing if proven to be fake, cept maybe cause a mistrial. 

I don't think the picture is fake, but that is just me.   

George being upset is bothering me today though.  Cindy looked all happy, but George was all upset.  If it were about him admitting some lie about sexual abuse, would she be all chatty sitting next to him? 

I am gonna go nuts, but I bet monday comes and they start as per usual. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: June 25, 2011, 11:45:16 PM »

If lets say a plea deal, Cindy would be happy cause no DP, but George would be upset cause wench was admitting she killed Caylee? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: June 25, 2011, 11:52:57 PM »

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@HLNTV I am an RN, worked at Gentiva, Cindy is lying about computer searches, how can i provide this info to prosecution?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 http://twitter.com/#!/EmeraldEyes322

I've let Blink and Red know

I wish this woman would contact OCSD, continue to contact Ashton....information like this really needs to go to the prosecution and/or LE, IMO.

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@@VinniePolitan Gentiva payroll was online, not time clock, not pen & paper. Cindy's supv did NOT enter her time without Cindy's password.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: June 25, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

Florida Rules of Judicial Administration

Rule 2.330 Disqualification of trial judges

In part, these are the requirements:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1291 on: June 25, 2011, 11:53:43 PM »

Another fool......I didn't watch BOR so I don't know if this is true, but I will watch the re-run

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6759324

Does he really think WE believe JP would lower himself to have a conversation with Whorealdo (metaphorically and physically LOL)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:14 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

oops - i said two requirements and listed 4 - sorry 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:15 PM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:55 PM »

If lets say a plea deal, Cindy would be happy cause no DP, but George would be upset cause wench was admitting she killed Caylee?  

George knew from the beginning she killed Caylee. He was a cop. That is why he slammed her against the wall and asked her about it.  He just went along with Cindy's crazy stories so they could collect money in my opinion.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 25, 2011, 11:55:40 PM »

From all I read, impeaching Cindy would do nothing.  She would not go to jail.  She would just say she was mistaken. 

Also, the picture would do nothing if proven to be fake, cept maybe cause a mistrial. 

I don't think the picture is fake, but that is just me.   

George being upset is bothering me today though.  Cindy looked all happy, but George was all upset.  If it were about him admitting some lie about sexual abuse, would she be all chatty sitting next to him? 

I am gonna go nuts, but I bet monday comes and they start as per usual. 

Cindy lied about a lot. Searching chlorphorm < that's a biggy imo. That's what killed Caylee.
The computer searches prove it wasn't her.
Lied about baby shower date.. not a big deal
Lied about not knowing Casey was pregnant..
What else did she lie about?

I think George knows Casey is goin down. But dumby Cindy is in another world.
She thinks their going to get her off. Or hopes.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: June 25, 2011, 11:56:44 PM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

I think June 24th because in my mind that date and the 24th (July) when he got them back clicked.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: June 25, 2011, 11:58:24 PM »

oops - i said two requirements and listed 4 - sorry 

The court reporter did not go originally, so I tend to think that is not it.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: June 25, 2011, 11:58:28 PM »

I think it was June 23
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: June 25, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »

6/24/08

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.